Iron man vs Superman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Bentley
Iron man gets all the knowledge that Lex Luthor and Batman have on Supes and a year of prep.

grey fox
Stark gets torn to shreds, poor bastard.

Nod
Originally posted by grey fox
Stark gets torn to shreds, poor bastard. Nah.

Year of prep does it.

grey fox
Originally posted by Nod
Nah.

Year of prep does it.

But DKR Batman had 10 years of prep and still got stomped! And how long has Luthor known Clarks weaknesses ? Yet so far he's accomplished Sweet Fanny Adams.

Nod
But Tony stomps Batman when it comes to prep.

Ignoring the fact that Iron man has suit of amour and Bats sticks with suits that are less powerful.

Also Bats was ding fine until the heart attack.

grey fox
Originally posted by Nod
But Tony stomps Batman when it comes to prep.

Ignoring the fact that Iron man has suit of amour and Bats sticks with suits that are less powerful.

Also Bats was ding fine until the heart attack. True...

But what of Luthor ? PIS, or just Lex being a retard ?

golem370
Where does the battle take place

Nod
True...

But what of Luthor ? PIS, or just Lex being a retard ? PIS.

You forget this is Superman and D.C wont let him take a real beating and Lex has had the chance to beat him before but something has happened to mess up the plans. Like with the Justice League recently. If FS hasn't changed the knife wouldn't Superman be killed?

In a one on one I think Luther could beat Superman if he had a years prep. Just like Tony could.

grey fox
I think Tony still loses though. Not as badly, with perhaps a 3/10 chance, but against an all out Supes.....well the chances aren't pretty high.

Bentley
The battle takes place in a random city.

Nod
I think Tony still loses though. Not as badly, with perhaps a 3/10 chance, but against an all out Supes.....well the chances aren't pretty high.

Meh this is the guy that helps take out Galactus.

This is the guy that also runs shield, has that prison place.

Right now with all his tech and facility's I think he could do it.

golem370
I mean Marvel or DC because if it's in Marvel could Iron Man get K-nite even if he could he could get help from Strange for some magic upgrades

Bentley
In Marvel for the sake of the argument.

horrorwolf
But DKR Batman had 10 years of prep and still got stomped! And how long has Luthor known Clarks weaknesses ? Yet so far he's accomplished Sweet Fanny Adams.

No. In a fight without archenemy jobbing, and a year of prep + Starks resources, Superman is going down. 10/10.

How many times have we seen Luthor with no powers decimate Superman with Kryptonite knives and weapons....but wouldnt kill him for lame reasons. The same with Batman.

a bloodlusted Ironman with prep and Batman + Luthors knowledge = Dead Kent for the majority.

Bouboumaster
Iron Man

yugotank
Iron Man

King Kandy
Thorbuster + Kryptonite infused armor = Ironman wins.

psycho gundam
iron man is a dirty fighter: building suits that mimic the powers of his opponents bitter rivals(juggy and dread destroyer), teck up the wazoo, and connections that make the Gatti family blush(this guy has norrin radd on speed-dial!). he WILL get his hands on kryptonite for this fight, and after he wins he's gonna bag Lois. smokin'

doomsday inspired kryptonite powered don periniot dispensing superman buster armour for the win.

mr.smiley
I first I would have said supes all the way.But you guys made a very convincing case for Iron Man,so i'm going with Mr.Stark on this one.

Tony Stark
IM is putting Supes down... 11/10 with a years prep. Borderline spite.

stick out tongue

guy222
tony

redhotrash
Switch it to a months prep and you'll get the same result. Iron Man has all of SHIELD working for him now. He could create synthetic kryptonite, spray the crap on his sturdiest armor, and just wait Supes out. Thats assuming he doesnt take the time to form the stuff into some type of energy weapon. If dumbass Metallo can give Supes trouble, Tony can mop the floor with him while drinking a martini.

SupremeMan
Originally posted by Bentley
Iron man gets all the knowledge that Lex Luthor and Batman have on Supes and a year of prep.

We have Stark, who is already a master of weapons tech and powered armor and now he knows Superman's weaknesses to kryptonite and magic. He'd build a suit like Luthor's with the kryptonite and pull in some mystical gadgets from some of his magical allies. He'd probably figure out a way to project some simulated red sun radiation while projecting a force field that blocked the normal yellow sun radiation.

Superman's raw power might still make it a fight but, without PIS, Stark would win.

psycho gundam
kryptonite firing satellite beam cannon for the win. Gundam X style(tech for life)

Inhuman
What if Supes finds out Ironmans weakness?

http://www.giftsinternational.net/products/jackdaniels.jpg

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.