Apoc/Cable vs Juggernaut/WWH

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

JediSamuraiMRB
eek!

guy222
WWH/Cain FTW

illadelph12
Apoc & Cable for the same reason's stated in the other thread.

Hulk and Juggs are one trick ponies.

guy222
Sup Ill

I don't see Apoc putting down WWH

strengthkills
Originally posted by guy222
Sup Ill

He couldnt,not off of anything shown in a comic at least.

illadelph12
Originally posted by guy222
Sup Ill

I do.

Fist fighting isn't the only offense available to someone when they battle Hulk, and after Cable and Apoc dispatch Juggernaut (by singling him out via teleportation and Cable mind wiping him after Apoc removes his helmet), it becomes a 2 on 1 with, in one corner, an opponent whose entire arsenal is based on brute strength , and in the other corner, two characters, one of which is a character with high end telepathy and telekinesis on the atomic level, and the other a techno-organic metamorph with various other physical and energy abilities and complete control of his atomic structure.

The direct approach isn't the only approach. Apoc could morph into Betty or Old Strong and calm Hulk down and then behead him when he reverts to Banner. Cable can attempt to calm him telepathically (which would likely fail). They can BFR him to space (since Hulk still can't fly). They can drain him. Cable can telekinetically block the neural impulses in Hulk's spine and momentarily paralyze him to create an opening for Apoc. Apoc can morph his arm into Gamma weapons. Etc. Etc.

Why does everyone on this board assume battles will always be slugfests? There's no need for flashy imagery in forum battles. Apocalypse isn't fighting to have a splash page of punching it out with Hulk that becomes a poster or a Fathead.

Ya'll are more creative than this.

Strength alone is not an Endgame.

Xplosive
Apocalypse and Cable after, I think, not so tough battle.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.