WWH vs Classic Thor,Beta Ray Bill & Hercules with a twist

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

golem370
No weapons If the Hulk wins Odin & Zeus will have a weapon of this choosing made from Uru/adamintine and embule it enchanted abilities. No BFR it takes place in a arena made special for the battle indestructible material. Can the Gamma God prevail or are these gladiators to much for him? To give him a good mad level he is toss from space into the arena.

Gecko4lif
BRB beats hulk to death before he gets angry enough to beat him

llagrok
Unless it's purely physical, the team takes it 10/10

golem370
It is no weapons

strengthkills
Im not saying it will be a walk in the park for Hulk,but Hulk wins if it is solely fisticuffs.

They need to get the guy who drew Ragnarok on this book.

Batman-Prime
The Hulk can take more dmg then all of them together, the Hulk can deal more dmg then all of them together (without their weapons ^^).

However

Hercules and Thor are thousands of years olds, an Demigod and an God with fightingskills and experience beyond Hulks should be able to fight clever enough to take him down, even without the weapons.

but then again

those pale imitations of their mythological counterparts had so much low-feats that I would still give it to the Hulk wink.

Kutulu
Hulk stomps everybody on round 1. We saw how easily he one-shotted Ares during WWH, we saw how he beat Hercules and Hercules himself admitted Hulk could have easily killed him.

The only thing adding these extras will do is make him even more enraged.

celestialdemon
The team crushes Hulk.

guy222
hulk

Kutulu
Originally posted by celestialdemon
The Hulk crushes team.

Fixed. WWH showed that he was way out of Hercules league when they fought, and Hercules has stalemated classic Thor on occasion. Beta Ray Bill is just a Thor clone that fights a little better. We saw how Thor got his ass kicked against Hulk in the past when he didn't have his hammer and that was a version of Hulk that was much weaker than WWH.

WWH 10/10.

Kutulu
Hulk vs. classic Thor without his hammer:
http://img78.imageshack.us/img78/2869/thormt385p9qk.jpg
http://img78.imageshack.us/img78/2883/thormt385q1wi.jpg

Hulk beat Hercules' arse even worse during WWH, even so he held back and Hercules admits Hulk could have easily killed him:
http://i160.photobucket.com/albums/t173/EndlessMike9/Hulk/hulkholdingbackagainsthercules.jpg

Beta Ray Bill would end up with the same fate as the other two. This would be a joke of a fight, WWH would smash all 3 with ease.

Hulk haters can go ahead and commence with their whine fest now. innuendur

golem370
WWH is supposedly stronger then the Hulk who fought Iron Man class 85 Wonder Man class 100 Hercules Incalculable strength & Namor who is class 85 not to mention he also later fought She Hulk class 60 and Doc Samson at class 60 as well. He got a good chance of winning.

janus77
I doubt anything can kill Hulk, certainly nothing on Earth or within the realms of a few mid-tier Heralds.

Just read "Heroes Return" again, found it quite illuminating as far as the outer realms of Hulk's potential. the fact that he could unleash two universes worth of energies, that he could even hold such powers within himself ... it's beyond anything Surfer could do, or has done. it's quite monumental.

also, Hulk was using the green gamma power, and his footsteps were causing the ground to crumble beneath him, just like near the end of WWH #5.

so I think it's safe to say that he's back to being at that level - if not more - when he's angry.

WWH for the win. no contest.

golem370
Hulk got hit by a disentgrator beam that killed Strange and Namor and it didn't kill him.

I own you WD
Who cares. This thread sucks!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.