Young Kain (BO2) vs Kenshi

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Furion
Young Kain vs Kenshi. Immolate & mist is turned off. Young Kain has a sword. Who wins.
Note to BT: This is where he doesn't remember his powers from BO1.

Burning thought
ah i see, so this is early in the game, when he has forgotten?

what sword does he have? long sword, short? or one of those fat Glyph knight swords big grin i like them

Furion
A sword he gets from the normal guards. If he had the anything else he would be 2 slow or less powerful and lose to Kenshi.

Burning thought
hmm i dont know, he still has some TK, what weapon is Kenshi using? ime not sure Kenshi will win because Kain sitll has far jumping, Berserker speed which makes him rly strong and is a fast attack, he is also rememebr faster, and stronger than any human at least so how fast is Kenshi, is he some sort of MK spectre thing like Scorp?

Furion
Kenshi is a blindswordsman who knows TK from Ermac. Kenshi is one of the best swordsman in MK. I forget how he attacks his opponants since he's blind but Kenshi could possibly hold of Beserk because he's just that good of a swordsman.
He's not a spectre.

Burning thought
berserk is fast and strong, id need to know this guys strength and his swordplay does not neccerily mean he can keep up with kains speed and strength when he does it

Kain could TK the guys sword out of his hand and it would end up being a fist fight

Furion
Wiki File http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kenshi

Burning thought
looking at that he could prob harm kain with TK powers while kain would be doing the same to him, , their swords i dont think will get much battle since TK is likely to knock them lose eventually or pull them from eachothers hands, i think kain is likely to eventually win because this guy has been beaten many times by other swordsmen and kain has his fair share of interesting techniques even without mist or Immolate, he can still jump distances, how about mind control, or charm, its a powerful spell he learns off Marcus.

Furion
I haven't seen charm work on anything else besides weakminded citizens. Perhaps Kain's powers he receives aren't as powerful as before he sucked them.

Burning thought
hmm maybe not, but thats odd, he gains the powers from most of the others properly, speed from Sebastion

also the citziens are not neccerily any weaker minded than the Soldiers, infact since when are soldiers more intelligent than the working class and prfoessional professions ifyou know what i mean stick out tongue

i smell a gameplay thing

but anyway i think it should be banned simply because if it worked its pretty cheap

but i think eventually kain will win, remember he is still difficult to defeat even if he cant be killed

Furion
Lol, Kain defeats Kenshi but before Kain can do anything, Kenshi does his suicide move and commits suppuku. Kain receives an upgrade of TK.

Burning thought
hehe id like to see how powerful kain would become after drinking all the blood from the veins of every character in fiction that has blood, would be awosme, gaining all their powers

Furion
He would rival the power of that parrot that killed Jafar.

Burning thought
nah, almost stick out tongue but Eyargo or however you spell it can destroy almost ominpotent beings, hed prob break the LT in half

Furion
Like I said, He would destroy every being in the DC and Marvel Universes in a second.

Wandering Flame
BO sick

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.