Dimitri vs Sephiroth

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Furion
Midnight Bliss doesn't work on Seph. You know why.
Seph has All powers from KH2, and AC, and FF7, and CC.

Burning thought
Terry will prob find a way for sephiroth to win, but ime curious, why does MB not work on sephiroth you thing?

altho ime not sure, for this fight Demitri is prob a little too tough for sephiroth and prob too fast, but V2D seems to know more on Darkstalkers

Furion
MB doesn't work on him cause he's too gorgeus and smexy for it to work. MB would just be the same thing except with.......girl parts. Seph would just get pissed off and would Sin Harvest Dimitri and kill him instantly.

Sol Valentine
Demitri's ****in' immortal. SH won't work.

Burning thought
meh, sin harvest is a move that seems to have nothing other than gameplay elements behind it, it takes people down to 1hp originally doesnt it

but i dunno, if it works and can 1 hit kill Demitri Sephiroth may have a chance and what do you mean Sol, Demitri is immortal in age but that wont make a diffrence will it

Furion
Originally posted by Burning thought
meh, sin harvest is a move that seems to have nothing other than gameplay elements behind it, it takes people down to 1hp originally doesnt it

but i dunno, if it works and can 1 hit kill Demitri Sephiroth may have a chance and what do you mean Sol, Demitri is immortal in age but that wont make a diffrence will it
KH2 version is an insta kill if you don't have a certain ability equiped.

Burning thought
hmm but like i debated in other threads, what does it actually do?

simply because it insta kills Sora doesnt mean its going to instant Kill galactus, simply saying its an instant kill is lame, since thats gameplay

Kains sword in BO 1, the soul reaver insant kills but that does not mean it would instant kill everyone

Furion
I think it does what the name implies as far as I know. Like Sephiroth harvests all of Demitries sins and attacks him with it. It's unblockable and Demitri has a lot of sins.

Burning thought
jokes, it wouldnt work on kain then, but anyway hmm, Demitris sins attacking him, doesnt sound like an instant kill to me, sounds like a ranged version of that hellbike guys penance stare, hmm sephiroth doesnt have blood does he?

Furion
It's like he rises in the air and you hear a little sound and suddenly you're dead.
Don't know. He gets lots of blood on him.

Violent2Dope
Midnight Bliss works on girls, I guess that throws the "it doesn't hurt girlymen" theory.

Sin Harvest from KH...I'll put it this way, if Demitri gets his by that slow ass move, he DESERVES to die.

Seph has blood in FFVII, doesn't have it in KH(no one does), not sure about AC.

Demitri is physically a rival for mortal Pyron, who's physical strength dwarfs Seph.

Demitri is fast in his own right, and can teleport in battle as well.

Demitri's durability saved him from a time/space arrow that sent him and his castle thru a dimension...his durability>>>Seph's.

Skill for H2H, Demitri, tho Seph has t3H 5w0Rd5kII15. And Demitri has more skills with magic as well.

Demitri is hundreds of years old, I think as old as Jedah, but I'm not sure. He's older than Morrigan, I know that, and she's over 300 years. He takes experience.

Demitri ftw.

Furion
The range of that is unknown, Seph can tele far behind Dimitri and do it to him without knowing.
Wrong. People in the Pirates world of KH2 have blood. But Jack Sparrow >>>>>Dimitri.
Sword >>>>>>> H2H
and Beserk will even the odds.

Violent2Dope
Originally posted by Furion
The range of that is unknown, Seph can tele far behind Dimitri and do it to him without knowing.
Wrong. People in the Pirates world of KH2 have blood. But Jack Sparrow >>>>>Dimitri.
Sword >>>>>>> H2H
and Beserk will even the odds. 1. Range of what is unknown? Sin Harvest? It is slow as hell, he'll tele behind Demitri? LAWLZ, Demitri will tele behind Sephiroth and MB his ass right back, only MB doesn't take a long time to do.

2. Oh yeah. Captain Jack Sparrow>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>everything, so I see no point.

3. Sword H2H? Depends on the person. I doubt Sephiroth's sword strikes will even harm Demitri.

4. Beserk? Making himself a retarded swordswinging savage will help Seph? Lol...no.

Sol Valentine
jokes, it wouldnt work on kain then, but anyway hmm, Demitris sins attacking him, doesnt sound like an instant kill to me, sounds like a ranged version of that hellbike guys penance stare, hmm sephiroth doesnt have blood does he?

You mean Ghost Rider.

Burning thought
Originally posted by Sol Valentine
You mean Ghost Rider.

yes thanks

Furion
1.Seph can teleport WAY behind Dimitri and so he can just barely see him. Seph does Sin Harvest which is like 5-7 sec.
2.Sephiroth cuts through metal without trying. Sephiroth swords pwnz da Dimitri
3.Lol yes. Just trying to get near him would be stupid.

Violent2Dope
1.Seph can teleport WAY behind Dimitri and so he can just barely see him. Seph does Sin Harvest which is like 5-7 sec.
2.Sephiroth cuts through metal without trying. Sephiroth swords pwnz da Dimitri
3.Lol yes. Just trying to get near him would be stupid. 1. WAY behind? Lol...when? When did he tele so far that you couldn't see him? Don't tell me the answer...it doesn't exist. Sin Harvest is about that long, which gives Demitri plenty of time to tele behind him and MB ftw.

2. And Belial's Scalephoton pwns dimensional barriers without trying(half power), it couldn't kill Demitri, Demitri's skin>metal, oh and then there's his aura.

3. Lol no, Demitri will just pelt him with magic from a distance then, or just get close and beat beserked Sephiroth's ass.

Burning thought
theres no way sephiroth will win

also what states sephiroth has no blood? does anything state it or is it assumptions because theres no blood in his games or something?

Furion
In KH2, Seph appeared infront of Cloud and instantly killed some heartless, they talked for a bit, then Seph teleported out of sight.
Well if Seph could cut through metal without trying, perhaps he can cut through Dimitri's skin trying.
Behold the wonders of Cheap ass Teleport.

Violent2Dope
I'm not sure if he had blood in AC or not.

Furion
it would be Kadaj's blood but would that even do anything to Seph?

Violent2Dope
Well, Demitri could drain it. He drains the soul and blood with MB, and apparently souls don't exist in FFVII til you die(which makes no sense but whatever), so he could drain the blood.

Burning thought
Seph is a material being, wether he has some immaterial abilities and ive seen him with limited intagability before but hes material because he is made up of Jenova cells by AC is he not? Cells in his blood as well, so he has to have blood at some point to be given cells into his blood, so hes likely got blood, its likely the main source of his power considering Jenova is his power, sephiroth himself is nothing without Jenova

so considering that, Demitir could beat this guy even easier, and Kain in other thread would one shot sephiroth with blood gout

Furion
Lol if Dimitri or Kain got Jenova Cells in them, they would be Fvcked. Cloud had a teeny weeny bit of Jenova Cells in him and Sephiroth had his way with him most of the time. Only time really was Sephiroth telling Cloud to kill Aerith.

Burning thought
kain wouldnt be worried, hed simply turn his particles and molecules into mist and reform as he usually does at his base and sephiroth would be dead so it wouldnt make a diffrence

kain can pour the blood from a person out of them like a sponge with blood gout

Furion
If Kain or Dimitri ever had Jenova Cells, they would be Seph's puppets. Infact Seph could maybe even possess them.

Violent2Dope
Lol if Dimitri or Kain got Jenova Cells in them, they would be Fvcked. Cloud had a teeny weeny bit of Jenova Cells in him and Sephiroth had his way with him most of the time. Only time really was Sephiroth telling Cloud to kill Aerith. This isn't about Kain BT.

First of all, Demitri>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Cloud. Cloud has Jenova cells in him all the time, yet Seph couldn't control him as of AC. Demitri would rape Seph, lemme count the ways...

1. MB, drain all his blood.
2. Rip him in half with his strength.
3. Blow him to pieces with a magic blast.
4. Make him his house slave(he's done it many times).
5. Just kick his head off.

Burning thought
Originally posted by Violent2Dope
This isn't about Kain BT.
lies! it is!!111!!!

Furion
Originally posted by Violent2Dope
This isn't about Kain BT.

First of all, Demitri>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Cloud. Cloud has Jenova cells in him all the time, yet Seph couldn't control him as of AC. Demitri would rape Seph, lemme count the ways...

1. MB, drain all his blood.
2. Rip him in half with his strength.
3. Blow him to pieces with a magic blast.
4. Make him his house slave(he's done it many times).
5. Just kick his head off.
Lol, told you, Cloud had a little tiny bit of Jenova Cells in him. Seph is packin Jenova cells. If Demitri drained his blood, there would be a whole load of J-Cells in him. Seph could just possess him or use him as a puppet.
Can Demitri get to him.
Dodge with Tele or Speed.
To do that, Demitri would need to defeat Seph first.
Dodge it and then slice off his leg.

Violent2Dope
Lol, told you, Cloud had a little tiny bit of Jenova Cells in him. Seph is packin Jenova cells. If Demitri drained his blood, there would be a whole load of J-Cells in him. Seph could just possess him or use him as a puppet.
Can Demitri get to him.
Dodge with Tele or Speed.
To do that, Demitri would need to defeat Seph first.
Dodge it and then slice off his leg. Cloud actually has more than most Soldiers actually. Demitri has a stronger mind and is more powerful, you wanna get technical, he doesn't need MB to win, he could just change him to a defenseless girl and rip her in half.

Demitri can get to Seph, quite easily in fact.

Demitri has tele and speed.

Which he will easily do.

And the Masamune will just bounce off his leg and Demitri will blow Seph in half with magic, or his fist(he does shit like that to Phobos robots).

Furion
But Seph has a butt load more then Cloud. Seph is mainly made up of J-Cells.
Seph tele away overe and over.
good for Demitri
laughing
Prove Masamune will bounce off.

Violent2Dope
But Seph has a butt load more then Cloud. Seph is mainly made up of J-Cells.
Seph tele away overe and over.
good for Demitri
laughing
Prove Masamune will bounce off. 1. So? Demitri just rips him in half...the end.

2. So does Demitri.

3. How about he took an attack that>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>masamune?

Furion
Demitri grabs Seph, Seph cuts of pen1s. Seph wins.
Like what?

Violent2Dope
Demitri grabs Seph, Seph cuts of pen1s. Seph wins.
Like what? 1. No, Demitri just rips his head off.

2. The scalephoton.

Furion
The very moment Demitri Grabs Seph, Seph cut his balls off. Even if Seph dies, Seph wins.
A sword does not = a gun or something like that. It is something that shoots something right? If it is, that's wouldn't be proof to block Masamune.

Burning thought
The very moment Demitri Grabs Seph, Seph cut his balls off. Even if Seph dies, Seph wins.
A sword does not = a gun or something like that. It is something that shoots something right? If it is, that's wouldn't be proof to block Masamune.

its a blast of energy capable of ripping a hole through dimentional barriers....it>>>>the whole power of Sephiroth, the lifestream and more

Violent2Dope
A sword does not = a gun or something like that. It is something that shoots something right? If it is, that's wouldn't be proof to block Masamune. 1. Not really, Demitri just shapeshifts to get them back. His demon form is nekkid, yet has no balls, and that is his true form, the humanish form is a disguise.

2. I didn't say it was a gun. It is a highly compressed energy arrow that pierces(like a sword!), and it>>>>>>>>>>all of Sephiroth's power.

Terryc250
Can we actually see MB used in canon? We only see it used in gameplay so not much is even known about the move, maybe he has to hit the person with the rose to transform them. Its not even all that strong in the game.

What strength feats does Demitri have anyway?

Can you show me Demitris speed?

Thats if he can hit Sephiroth with the magic blast

Some Sephiroth abilities i can think of off the top of my head

Sephiroth has huge strength and we havent even seen close to his limits yet

He has shapeshifting abilities

Flight

Been shown to phase through walls FFVII

Poweful magic (Heartless angel, Supernova, etc)

Instant Teleportation (KH)

Great sword skills (with a legendary sword that cuts through about any object)

Controls a good portion of planets source

High tolerance of fire explosive, elemental attacks

Powerful TK

If you need me to backup any of those abilities with videos or quotes from the creators, let me know.. keep in mind that all of these were done by a Sephiroth at about 50% or less.

Btw, absorbing Sephiroth might result in the same thing happening when he merged with the lifestream, remember, Sephiroth started infecting the whole planet.

Off-topic: Any of u guys see the trailer of Final Fantasy: Dissidia? Its a fighting game with mixed Final Fantasy characters including Tidus, Kuja, Squall, Zidane, Ultimicia, Firion, Sephiroth.. i also heard its suppose to actually be really good.
B_9ZYoM9cao

King Hellstorm
Seph's got a chance.................maybe...

To bad V2D's gone... I'll poor a drink out for'em.

SHM
AC Sephiroth don't have blood. He is a colony of viral cells, like Jenova(by the time of AC, he practically IS Jenova). He have no blood, no organs, nothing human.

Burning thought
can u prove he has no blood please? having blood is not neccerily just a human trait, can you prove he has no blood, hes got skin, whats beneath the skin? is he all just skin? id like to see proof of what he is and that he has no blood

SHM
can u prove he has no blood please? having blood is not neccerily just a human trait, can you prove he has no blood, hes got skin, whats beneath the skin? is he all just skin? id like to see proof of what he is and that he has no blood

As proved many and many times before, Sephiroth's body in AC is Jenova. Jenova didn't bleed when he cut her head off in Nibelheim, she didn't bleed when he was using her body(first half of FFVII) and cut his/her arm throwing it against the party(the arm transformed in a Jenova monster), he didn't bleed after being hited by Omnislash Version 5...

The Sephiroth in CC, BC, and the end of FFVII have blood, but not the one you see during the first half of the game, and the end of AC.

Burning thought
lol proved, well ive proved many many times before kain things but hell, people still ask for it so "shrug"

but fair enough, he doesnt have blood, but he can be ripped limb from limb

King Hellstorm
Can't Demitri just absorb the guy.

What is Seph gonna do to kill him? I mean the guy can survive dimension ripping attacks AND that was BEFORE he absorbed Pyron.

Dimitri destroys'em...unfortunately.

The guy killed Pyron and ate him for godsakes, if Seph can't kill Pyron there is no way he's steppin to Demetri AFTER he asorbs Pyron...Seph's like a peon to him.

Burning thought
/thread and easily at that, Sephiroth can do nothing and even if Demitri may not be able to absorb Sephiroth he could defeat him with impunity as the little man hit away at Demitris body

King Hellstorm
WHAT???!!! Are you agreein wit me?

I told those bastards that 08 was gonna be a good year!

Furion
Like I said, if Demitri absorbed Seph, Demitri would become possessed by the J-Cells and would be like Kadaj. Sephiroth Sin Harvest from some place where Demitri can't see Seph.

Terryc250
lol proved, well ive proved many many times before kain things but hell, people still ask for it so "shrug"

but fair enough, he doesnt have blood, but he can be ripped limb from limb

Whats makes you think Demitri is stronger then Sephiroth? Strength wise, i'd like to see some of his feats

Burning thought
Originally posted by Terryc250
Whats makes you think Demitri is stronger then Sephiroth? Strength wise, i'd like to see some of his feats

he can fight hand to hand with Pyron, who would flick Sephiroth, the lifestream, the planet across the solarsystem and would swat away meteor with a finger........

its ridiculous to think Sephiroth is anything on Demitris strength and its ridiculous to think he is anything on Demitris durability, none of his powers would touch demitri, Demitri would break Sephiroths arms and leave him to die somewhere in a FF7 trash can

Furion
Please state as to how Sin Harvest would not affect Demitri. Oh wait, IT CAN! Demitri is a fruitloop who will get his fangs ripped out.

EvilAngel
he can fight hand to hand with Pyron, who would flick Sephiroth, the lifestream, the planet across the solarsystem and would swat away meteor with a finger........

its ridiculous to think Sephiroth is anything on Demitris strength and its ridiculous to think he is anything on Demitris durability, none of his powers would touch demitri, Demitri would break Sephiroths arms and leave him to die somewhere in a FF7 trash can

I'm sure V2D said pyron in DS was at 20%...i could be wrong but....

Terryc250

He fought Pyron when Pyron was at his human size form.. and no human sized Pyron would not flick the planet away. So where are these Demitri strength feats? Is ur only feat that he fought hand to hand with human sized Pyron who has no strength feats himself?

grey fox
Midnight Bliss doesn't work on Seph. You know why.

I'd like to disagree evil face

http://tn3-2.deviantart.com/fs8/300W/i/2005/326/b/e/Fem_Sephiroth_by_Taicho.jpg

Burning thought
Originally posted by EvilAngel
I'm sure V2D said pyron in DS was at 20%...i could be wrong but....

i dont remember him ever proving Pyron was any weaker in that form than any other apart from the fact he could not ofcourse do things the size of him would allow him usually to do, but i would like to see what states Pyron is so much weaker in his human sized form, was V2D not moaning all the time about me puting Pyron at a lesser % and saying it wont make a diffrece because he thought Pyron was the same in Humanoid form, just smaller ofc

He fought Pyron when Pyron was at his human size form.. and no human sized Pyron would not flick the planet away. So where are these Demitri strength feats? Is ur only feat that he fought hand to hand with human sized Pyron who has no strength feats himself?

show me other than size the proof that Pyron is so much weaker in human size please? he wouldnt flick it away, in human size he would punch right through it like SBP would likely do and the planet would split in half, his feat is he fought pyron and he aborbed the full power of pyron, he would tool Sephiroth, also what makes you think Sephiroth can do anything to Demitri? lawls at Sephiroth even trying to harm Demitri, the meteor and Supernova wouldnt hurt Demitri and htats if they hit him, Sephiroths sword would do nothing

Terryc250
^ all talk and no feats.. instead of saying "how about u show me pyron being weak" why dont u show me some feats of human sized Pyron? Or even better, Demitri, all ur talk of "blah blah wont harm demtri" means nothing, show me Demitri's durablity from an attack that even compares to a supernova, or a meteor, can you? Or are you just gonna talk more nonsense?

Burning thought
^ all talk and no feats.. instead of saying "how about u show me pyron being weak" why dont u show me some feats of human sized Pyron? Or even better, Demitri, all ur talk of "blah blah wont harm demtri" means nothing, show me Demitri's durablity from an attack that even compares to a supernova, or a meteor, can you? Or are you just gonna talk more nonsense?

no, because Human sized pyron is still pyron, all his feats are the same until you can prove as human sized he could not do those things, the only things it would be common sense to think he cannot do is perhaps slap planets because thats likely a size thing other than planet manipulation theres nothing to suggest he is not equel in strength, speed etc etc to the average pyron, and Pyron was swallowed entirely and absorbed, his full power was now Demitris

Demitri would waste Sephiroth, also i cannot post something that compares to Supernova or Meteor, the Dimensional arrow is far beyond anything Sephiroth could imagine and more so they cannot be compared

Terryc250
no, because Human sized pyron is still pyron, all his feats are the same until you can prove as human sized he could not do those things, the only things it would be common sense to think he cannot do is perhaps slap planets because thats likely a size thing other than planet manipulation theres nothing to suggest he is not equel in strength, speed etc etc to the average pyron, and Pyron was swallowed entirely and absorbed, his full power was now Demitris

Demitri would waste Sephiroth, also i cannot post something that compares to Supernova or Meteor, the Dimensional arrow is far beyond anything Sephiroth could imagine and more so they cannot be compared

So a full power'd Pyron would lose to Demitri? A full powered Pyron would be fighting Donovan at a comparable level as Donovan? I thought ppl said that Pyron was skyfather level? If thats the case that human sized Pyron and a full powered Pyron are the same, then that skyfather thing must be a joke.

Care to show me this "Dimensional Arrow" and explain to me why its so powerful?

Burning thought
So a full power'd Pyron would lose to Demitri? A full powered Pyron would be fighting Donovan at a comparable level as Donovan? I thought ppl said that Pyron was skyfather level? If thats the case that human sized Pyron and a full powered Pyron are the same, then that skyfather thing must be a joke.

Care to show me this "Dimensional Arrow" and explain to me why its so powerful?

possibly, but demitri has magic at his disposal, so how powerful Pyron was in the end is besides the point, also i only know what V2D and a few others have shown me, i could be wrong about Pyron, but theres nothing ive seen from people that clearly states he was so much weaker in that fight, he could of easily been holding back even if he did have fully power, but technically Pyron is not skyfather level, thats just what V2D usually said, a couple agree in the Comic book VS he is more high herald

the dimensional arrow was fired by Belial, its an attack that could apprently destroy hundreds of Makai nobles who each had the power to destroy a planet with ease anyway, Belial useing this blew a large piece of Makai as well as demitri through a dimensional barrier, its an incredibly powerful weapon, especially remembering Makai is enormous in comparison to Earth anyway, one continent i think was 100 times larger than the equel size of the Earths contintents combined

EvilAngel
i dont remember him ever proving Pyron was any weaker in that form than any other apart from the fact he could not ofcourse do things the size of him would allow him usually to do, but i would like to see what states Pyron is so much weaker in his human sized form, was V2D not moaning all the time about me puting Pyron at a lesser % and saying it wont make a diffrece because he thought Pyron was the same in Humanoid form, just smaller ofc

Ah, okay, i just had a thought you know?

Still, hard to think V2D got banned erm

Burning thought
Originally posted by EvilAngel
Ah, okay, i just had a thought you know?

Still, hard to think V2D got banned erm

hmm yeh, its a shame, he was a good forum member imo, he should be released from the ban

Furion
Originally posted by grey fox
I'd like to disagree evil face

http://tn3-2.deviantart.com/fs8/300W/i/2005/326/b/e/Fem_Sephiroth_by_Taicho.jpg
droolio
But seriously what part of 20%!!!!!!!!! Pyron don't you get. let me say it for you TWENTY PERCENT! NOT HUNDRED PERCENT! The Seph remnants are like smaller versions of Seph and they don't come close to the power Seph has. PHAIL

Burning thought
not seen proof they do not come close to his aspects tho "shrug" since sephiroth has no real feats

if at 100% hes the size of the sun, his strength in the weight of his fist is likely 1000 times the weight of the earth or so, maybe far far more, whats 20% of that?

thats roughply 200 times the weight of the earth in Pyrons fist at 20%, still belive he cant crush the planet with a punch? roll eyes (sarcastic)

also apprently even at 20% he moves around the entire earths diameter in seconds or something

Shadowloo's OG

But seriously what part of 20%!!!!!!!!!Pyron don't you get. But Demetri completely ABSORBED...100% of Pyron, sayin Seph can beat Demetri is like sayin Seph can beat Pyron and Demetri at the same time...which is impossible.

Furion
meh, i was just saying Demitri hasn't beat 100% Pyron. PHAILSZORZ

Burning thought
he has not beaten it, but hes absorbed the full power of pyron as the guy states and as i just done the math, your stressing of 20% amounts not to much in sephiroths strength favour unless someone can prove he can physically lift something 200 times the weight of the Earth wink

Terryc250
possibly, but demitri has magic at his disposal, so how powerful Pyron was in the end is besides the point, also i only know what V2D and a few others have shown me, i could be wrong about Pyron, but theres nothing ive seen from people that clearly states he was so much weaker in that fight, he could of easily been holding back even if he did have fully power, but technically Pyron is not skyfather level, thats just what V2D usually said, a couple agree in the Comic book VS he is more high herald

the dimensional arrow was fired by Belial, its an attack that could apprently destroy hundreds of Makai nobles who each had the power to destroy a planet with ease anyway, Belial useing this blew a large piece of Makai as well as demitri through a dimensional barrier, its an incredibly powerful weapon, especially remembering Makai is enormous in comparison to Earth anyway, one continent i think was 100 times larger than the equel size of the Earths contintents combined

Except for the fact that full powered Pyron devourers planets, and human sized Pyron fights kung-fu with humans and vampires..

Can you show me where Demitri takes this "Dimensional arrow" head on, and lives?

Burning thought
Except for the fact that full powered Pyron devourers planets, and human sized Pyron fights kung-fu with humans and vampires..

Can you show me where Demitri takes this "Dimensional arrow" head on, and lives?

he decided to.....he wanted to fight with humans and vampires and all Darkstalkers are vampires so you fail, Jedah is a vampire and he could defeat Pyron with ease....as he did Demitri+pyrons power....you like to bash down vampires, like actually thinking sephiroth could stand against Kain for example lol, what makes you think vampires are lower than other things?

ill have a look for it, its posted somewhere

Terryc250
he decided to.....he wanted to fight with humans and vampires and all Darkstalkers are vampires so you fail, Jedah is a vampire and he could defeat Pyron with ease....as he did Demitri+pyrons power....you like to bash down vampires, like actually thinking sephiroth could stand against Kain for example lol, what makes you think vampires are lower than other things?

ill have a look for it, its posted somewhere
lol sephiroth would rape Kain, as would most of the Darkstalkers, and im still waiting to see proof of Demitri taking this "dimensional arrow" head on.

Pyron at full power is suppose to be a cosmic being devouring planets, hes obviously not the same strength as one who fights kungfu with vampires/humans.

Burning thought
lol sephiroth would rape Kain, as would most of the Darkstalkers, and im still waiting to see proof of Demitri taking this "dimensional arrow" head on.

Pyron at full power is suppose to be a cosmic being devouring planets, hes obviously not the same strength as one who fights kungfu with vampires/humans.

hehe yeh, in your fan fiction perhaps but in the real world, sephiroth would be like dry paper in a firestorm

what makes you think so, what makes you think he is not holding back?

Superman can throw around planets easily, but he doesnt shred everything he touches

Terryc250
hehe yeh, in your fan fiction perhaps but in the real world, sephiroth would be like dry paper in a firestorm

what makes you think so, what makes you think he is not holding back?

Superman can throw around planets easily, but he doesnt shred everything he touches
Umm no superman cant, and in terms of abilities feats and powers, Sephiroth > Kain, heck without Kains reaver, hes nothing.. he doesnt even have his spells from BO anymore.

Obviously he is holding back, hes not at full power, Pyron devours planets, he is a cosmic being, the human form Pyron isnt, and is not capable of devouring a planet in that form, which means hes not as strong. Do you really think Demitri is able to beat a fullsized/powered Pyron? Who can just devour the planet Demitri is on?

Furion
Sephiroth gets absorbed by Demitri who then gets possessed by Seph. Seph then uses Demitri's Midnight Bliss ability on.....people....certain people....COUGHCOUGHTIFACOUGHCOUGH!

Burning thought
Umm no superman cant, and in terms of abilities feats and powers, Sephiroth > Kain, heck without Kains reaver, hes nothing.. he doesnt even have his spells from BO anymore.

Obviously he is holding back, hes not at full power, Pyron devours planets, he is a cosmic being, the human form Pyron isnt, and is not capable of devouring a planet in that form, which means hes not as strong. Do you really think Demitri is able to beat a fullsized/powered Pyron? Who can just devour the planet Demitri is on?

what makes you say he does not have his spells? hes Elder kain now, 10,000 years have passed and kains memory returns by the end of the game so he would have his spells canonically, you can see evidence of various blood gout powers throughout the games as well as in BO 2 you regain charm and some other more unique BO spells, i still have not been shown the piece where it says he loses all his spells, who told you that? i mean he doesnt have them in BO2 but canonically, where does it say he does not have them? i cannot remmeber that, ive not played Bo 2 in a long time.... And whats Sephiroth going to do without lifestream? without lifestream Sephiroth is nothing either since he wouldnt be able ot make materia, infact Sephiroth needs so many more items than kain, its not really even Sephiroth, its Jenova

Super boy prime cannot break a planet? you serious?

wtf? your saying the human sized pyron is not a cosmic being? lawls at your DS knowledge, also stregnth has nothing to do with Pyrons devouring only size, Pyron does not use strength to devour planets, he could flick them away however, and he would do the same at 20% to FFverse

Demitri can fly, and devouring the planet Demitri is on will not do anything.....not to Demitri anyway, however nothing could prove Demitri could not absorb full sized pyron so i wont debate against him doing it. However it does not matter, he fought 20% pyron and defeated him in battle before absorbing him as well, 20% pyron would likely destroy most FF verses, 1 through 12 with ease in a couple of heartbeats

Shadowloo's OG
still waiting to see proof of Demitri taking this "dimensional arrow" head on.

Check the Morrigan VS Jedah thread, it's posted in Belail's profile which is some where on the last few pages of the thread. I'll find it myself...later..

Furion
Sephiroth Sin Harvest for win.

Terryc250
First of all, you said "superman" not superboy prime, second of all superboy prime cannot "toss around planets", it was superMan prime who just recently punched through a planet.

Most of Pyrons strength comes from his size. He cannot punch through a planet unless he grows big enough, so that means NO he cannot punch through planets at his human size, you can clearly see him fighting and ppl taking multiple punches from him at human size.

So Demitris only feat is that he can beat a human size/power Pyron? And thats ur only backup of him being able to beat Sephiroth? And that humansized/power Pyron "would likely destroy most FF verses" ? Even though humansized/power Pyron has no feats to back that up?

Burning thought
I say he does not have his spells because he doesnt have them, meaning he cant use them. Kain's spells are most likely not even canon, theyre optional spells that you can acquire in BO.. show me elder Kain using some spells then? Can you? Sephiroth created his negative lifestream, its his own power/weapon. Sephiroth was the only being infused with jenova cells at birth, which is why him and jenova have a special bond and is why Sephiroth is able to become Jenova. Without Jenova there wouldnt have the birth of Sephiroth period, or FF7 game.

So Demitris only feat is that he can beat a human size/power Pyron? And thats ur only backup of him being able to beat Sephiroth? And that humansized/power Pyron "would likely destroy most FF verses" ? Even though humansized/power Pyron has no feats to back that up?

he uses a form of blood gout throughout the game whenever he drinks blood from range, he uses teleport, also so what if their optional? this makes no sense, Dantes weapons are optional to get but that doesnt mean he doesnt get them, nothing says their not canon, their in the game, their abilities he gets, full stop....Sephiroth created it out of something he doesnt have in this fight, and its not consistent, he has it in AC only..and yeh, Sephiroth is really just Jenova basically

only feat? you make it sound small, this Pyron would crush anything in FF easily with a finger movement, havnt you read any posts? prob lilkely since you only read things with sephiroth in it i imagine, fanboys usually only read things with their fave characters winning, unfortunatley, do the math, Pyron 100%=sun sized, strength incredible, not rly measurable...but mass, yes, so you have to find 20% of the suns mass, thats how heavey 20% pyron is.....or could punch with that equel weight which would puncture most of the FF unvierse and more for sure

Terryc250
We dont debate Dante with every single weapon, if we debated that way then debating zack/cloud with every materia in the game and they would be busting out attacks like this:
Z55DYuKpl8Q

Like i said, human sized Pyron has no feats to backup he can beat FF verses, yes i have read alot of posts. Cant u give me proof? No? Didnt think so.

Human sized Pyron would crush anything in FF with a finger? Have u even played a single FF? Ppl take multiple Punches from humansized Pyron, and still fight in DS.

Pyron 100% = Sunsized? No hes not, where did u hear that from?

Pyron 20%.. I hope you know that was never officially stated anywhere and it was just speculation made by someone, most likely V2D.. thats why i say Human sized.

Burning thought
We dont debate Dante with every single weapon, if we debated that way then debating zack/cloud with every materia in the game and they would be busting out attacks like this:
Z55DYuKpl8Q

Like i said, human sized Pyron has no feats to backup he can beat FF verses, yes i have read alot of posts. Cant u give me proof? No? Didnt think so.

Pyron 100% = Sunsized? No hes not, where did u hear that from?

Pyron 20%.. I hope you know that was never officially stated anywhere and it was just speculation made by someone, most likely V2D.. thats why i say Human sized.

thats your problem, we do debate Dante with all his weapons, he brings forth his shotgun, spiral and all kinds of weapons in his debates, the thing is, their his, kains spells are only kains spells, materia.....thats for anyone to use, its a free for all, if you give someone materia they anyone can cast certain spells, their not special, their not clouds

proof of what, ime not a DS fanboy, V2D is, also can you show me proof of what your saying? no, whats that? oh AC sephiroth has no good feats what a shame, terrible shame, just a guy with a sword....wow no wonder he has so many fans, hes so simple

where did i hear it? its a good esimation of his size, he wears planets for rings and his chest is the size of Hellstorm which is supposedly larger than Jupitor, which is massive in comparison to the Earth as well

so technically, you dont even have a percentage, all we know is that Pyron is smaller, and that he chose to decrease his size, he chose to do things the way he wanted against the characters, however he is never serious until he fights Demitri because Demitri eventualyl beats him and absorbs, Pyron still supposedly moved at lightspeed in this human form, he still has incredible strength in the form of punching through high tech phobos robots with ease who also apprently have the power to annhilate towns and cities with their armaments

Furion
Sephiroth Sin Harvest for win.
oh and I've told you already. Seph summoned the Nega lifestream with a hand motion. He TKed a building by lifting his head. AC Sephiroth has been stated to be the most powerful being in FF7, more powerful then Omega who could very easily destroy the planet. He kicked the Sh*t out of Cloud who was previously smacking his most powerful remnant around like nothing and he wasn't even trying. This was 5-7 minutes of the movie.

Shadowloo's OG
Demetri has all of Pyron's power...Seph doesn't stand a chance...

Demetri's power is "TRUE" Pyron's power PLUS his own. True Pyron would kill Seph in seconds, Demetri at this point could accomplish this feat even faster...not to mention Seph has NO WAY, to hurt Demetri in the first place Demetri in his weakest for could survive a dimension rippin attack, Seph can't even fathom such power.

Seph dies instantly...
Demetri kills'em wit his own sword.

Burning thought
Originally posted by Shadowloo's OG
Demetri has all of Pyron's power...Seph doesn't stand a chance...

Demetri's power is "TRUE" Pyron's power PLUS his own. True Pyron would kill Seph in seconds, Demetri at this point could accomplish this feat even faster...not to mention Seph has NO WAY, to hurt Demetri in the first place Demetri in his weakest for could survive a dimension rippin attack, Seph can't even fathom such power.

Seph dies instantly...
Demetri kills'em wit his own sword.

you new Shadow? not seen you before, if so then welcome big grin

its nice to see you have some DS knowledge, ime terrible at DS knowledge but their interesting characters to debate so perhaps you could shed some light in this thread, but indeed what you say seems to be true according to the respect threads and their information

Shadowloo's OG
laughing I'm King Hellstorm...i just changed my name laughing

Burning thought
oh okie lol, check peoples profiles ftw before asking them odd questions!! big grin stick out tongue

well your the only defence for DS now, so gear up wink

Terryc250
thats your problem, we do debate Dante with all his weapons, he brings forth his shotgun, spiral and all kinds of weapons in his debates, the thing is, their his, kains spells are only kains spells, materia.....thats for anyone to use, its a free for all, if you give someone materia they anyone can cast certain spells, their not special, their not clouds

proof of what, ime not a DS fanboy, V2D is, also can you show me proof of what your saying? no, whats that? oh AC sephiroth has no good feats what a shame, terrible shame, just a guy with a sword....wow no wonder he has so many fans, hes so simple

where did i hear it? its a good esimation of his size, he wears planets for rings and his chest is the size of Hellstorm which is supposedly larger than Jupitor, which is massive in comparison to the Earth as well

so technically, you dont even have a percentage, all we know is that Pyron is smaller, and that he chose to decrease his size, he chose to do things the way he wanted against the characters, however he is never serious until he fights Demitri because Demitri eventualyl beats him and absorbs, Pyron still supposedly moved at lightspeed in this human form, he still has incredible strength in the form of punching through high tech phobos robots with ease who also apprently have the power to annhilate towns and cities with their armaments

No we dont assume Dante is carrying about 10 different weapons, wheres ur proof that the spells are only limited to kain, and not any other vampire that finds them?

Just a guy with a sword? lawlz, and kain is just a wrinkly old man, who hops around like a monkey climbing things, who has a total of 2-3 fans who obsesses over him and dream of trying to fool everyone to make the old monkey uber 1337.

Supposedly lightspeed? Assumption? Punching through robots? And how durable is a robot supposed to be?

Where is ur proof that Demitri gains all of Pyrons powers? Can he grow to the size of the planet? Just because he consumed him doesnt necessarily mean he gains all of his powers

Burning thought
No we dont assume Dante is carrying about 10 different weapons, wheres ur proof that the spells are only limited to kain, and not any other vampire that finds them?

Just a guy with a sword? lawlz, and kain is just a wrinkly old man, who hops around like a monkey climbing things, who has a total of 2-3 fans who obsesses over him and dream of trying to fool everyone to make the old monkey uber 1337.

Supposedly lightspeed? Assumption? Punching through robots? And how durable is a robot supposed to be?

Where is ur proof that Demitri gains all of Pyrons powers? Can he grow to the size of the planet? Just because he consumed him doesnt necessarily mean he gains all of his powers

yes we do, you obviously dont debate Dante, never is it brought up that in theory he can only carry a couple or a few, and regardless its debated that he usually has acess to his whole arsenal, most of which is actually optional, what do you mean? the proof is in the fact only kain does get them, only kain does have them in the game, simple, your simply making excuses that dont excist other than in your mind, no other vampire has used the skills, so your making many assumptions just by saying that

yeh, just a guy with a sword, a wrinkly old man? hes not wrinkly in any of his games....Elder Kain is no longer a man....2-3 fans? lawls at you....
no your trying to make a featless character uber, but thats your bad mindset and why you get owned in every kain thread when u try and debate agaiunst him, you dont know anything about him

he moves round the planet several times in a few seconds, thats lightspeed possibly beyond...Robots are metal at least, thick metal....fairly large, so lets say so much greater feat by itself than basically all of Sephiroths strength feats, like chopping away at a single building hahaha

he gains Pyrons "power", he absorbs pyron and gains his power, not sure if he actually gains pyrons "powers" but he gains all of pyrons power by absorbtion

please dont get owned against DS and LOK, that would be funny but pointless, please look at the Respect threads for Demitri and pyron

Furion
well we're not using ZOMG DA UBERZ DA SMITETH PEOPLZ! We're using just normal Demitri and that's that.

Burning thought
huh? i dont get that part, you said normal Demitri, what do you call normal Demitri? at 80% i think it was he beat human sized Pyron, Aborbed pyrons power, and at 100% he survived a dimensional arrow, it doesnt matter what Demitri we use, Sephiroth cannot do anything

Furion
before Demitri absorbed Pyron. Seph Sin Harvest and it's over. Or if Demitri is stupid enough to Absorb Seph, Seph takes over Demitri.

Burning thought
if Sephiroth is absorbed he wont excist, so that doesnt make any sense, hes dead so he wont be taking over anyone..

sin harvest is slow....its also mainly a gameplay move that seems to have no weight out of gameplay, apprently according to you it makes your sins damage you roll eyes (sarcastic) thats not going to do much to Demitri since technically whats sins going to do? lol..

Demitri breaks Sephiroth into 10 little pieces, then another 10, then another until he gets bored

Sol Valentine
And pimps Tifa.

Terryc250
Maybe no other vampire found the spell, its not stated that spells are only limited to Kain, anyway, Kain doesnt have them anymore period.

looks pretty wrinkly to me
http://lok.3dactionplanet.gamespy.com/Images/Characters/Sr2_Kain.jpg

Featless? How about contaminating the planet, taking over a portion of the planets power, and spreading, creating his own plague, becoming more powerful then the goddess of the planet herself, more powerful then any of the WEAPONS, creating beings that would give Kain a real tough time, etc

Stop blabbing feats if your not going to back it up, if ur going to state that human sized pyron, be prepared to show evidence he did, if you dont have evidence, dont say it.

Slow? He mutters a word, and its done, its like a voodoo attack, in FF7 he didnt even need to mutter anything.. i dont know what "sin harvest" is, but it seems to be just heartless angel.

No if he absorbs Sephiroth, Sephiroth will become apart of him.. just, and he'll spread and contaminate just like how he did to the planet. Sephiroths will power is too strong.

thats your problem on this forum, you cant debate, you can just talk smack.. all you do is "ooo this character will own this and break that, make him look like a baby!111" I dont think you ever once show real evidence, maybe one time, when you tried to prove Kain was faster then Loz, which was HILARIOUS.

Burning thought
Maybe no other vampire found the spell, its not stated that spells are only limited to Kain, anyway, Kain doesnt have them anymore period.

looks pretty wrinkly to me
http://lok.3dactionplanet.gamespy.com/Images/Characters/Sr2_Kain.jpg

Featless? How about contaminating the planet, taking over a portion of the planets power, and spreading, creating his own plague, becoming more powerful then the goddess of the planet herself, more powerful then any of the WEAPONS, creating beings that would give Kain a real tough time, etc

Stop blabbing feats if your not going to back it up, if ur going to state that human sized pyron, be prepared to show evidence he did, if you dont have evidence, dont say it.

Slow? He mutters a word, and its done, its like a voodoo attack, in FF7 he didnt even need to mutter anything.. i dont know what "sin harvest" is, but it seems to be just heartless angel.

No if he absorbs Sephiroth, Sephiroth will become apart of him.. just, and he'll spread and contaminate just like how he did to the planet. Sephiroths will power is too strong.

thats your problem on this forum, you cant debate, you can just talk smack.. all you do is "ooo this character will own this and break that, make him look like a baby!111" I dont think you ever once show real evidence, maybe one time, when you tried to prove Kain was faster then Loz, which was HILARIOUS.

show me what says he does not have them? canonically out of gameplay? nothing other than gameplay suggests he loses all his spells and still has none of them by Elder kain other than gameplay frm what i remember

their not really wrinles their part of his design, if they were wrinles there would be so many more around his face than what there are now, you have to take into consideration Vampires are immortal, they dont age and infact their almost constantly evolving, cells and things would be diffrent to a human so they wouldnt wrinkle, look at Vorador for example i think hes older than kain and he has no wrinkles either, their design

creating a plague? lawls, ive not seen any of this power so "shrug", stated to be more powerful does not mean he can use it, he has the potensial perhaps but nothing else from what weve seen

what? lawls look at the hypocrite, what have you posted? nothing, you simply stated things for Sephiroth, infact ive not even seen this interview you keep talking about with the developer and furthmore ive seen hardly anything to making sephiroth high powered. Also i say again, read all the respect thread and look at the links

both of them seem to be covered in gameplay elements

hehe will power is too strong, good luck when hes dead, technically it wont be sephiroth, just Jenova cells so Sephiroth will basically be dead and Demitri if it worked would be the new Jenova chosen, ofcourse, he doesnt even have to absorb Sephiroth, he does that when a character has power in him, Sephiroth is worthless to Demitri

ill ignore your last bit, its like a toddler upset because hes been sent to his room, go and stamp your feet somewhere else please wink

Terryc250
show me what says he does not have them? canonically out of gameplay? nothing other than gameplay suggests he loses all his spells and still has none of them by Elder kain other than gameplay frm what i remember
haha well since Kain hasnt had it in the previous 4 games, LOK-SR, LOK-SR2, BO2, and LOK-Defiance, and unable to use them, logically it tells you he doesnt have them laughing

Yes he created a plague, Geostigma

"stated to be more powerful does not mean he can use it"
Huh? Use what?

I state facts, quotes from the game, quotes from the creators, videos, etc, what part of the interview are u looking for? Tell me and ill give u a link to which one, some are in the ultimania guide, some are from the tetsuya interview, etc. I always ask you for evidence or anything to backup what you claim yet you always fail to show me.

huh? Sephiroth died a few times, He died at the end of FF7, but his concious never ceasts, when anyone dies, they merge with the planet, when sephiroth merged with the planet, he infected it. Absorbing Sephiroth will likely work the same way.

And yet some more smack talking, just proves my point

Furion
OH MY GOD! BT you fail miserably.
1. I've never seen Kain use his shield in Canon, no really, Raziel kicked his ass twice. If Sin Harvest is pure gameplay and shields pure gameplay then they both shouldn't be used then.
2. If Demitri absorbs Seph, Seph's J-Cells will infect Demitri. Demitri will then be possessed by Seph who will gain all of Demitri's powers and abilities. Sucks to be him. Kadaj got those J-Cells on him in AC and looked what happened.

Sol Valentine
What makes you think that the J-Cells will actually infect Demitri? Kadaj and Demitri are 2 VERY different people.

Phail.

Furion
Sephiroth mind controlled people in ff7 who had tiny amounts of J-Cells in them. Example is Cloud. Seph is full of J-Cells. Infact the body is Jenova. If Demitri absorbed Seph he would be screwed.

Burning thought
haha well since Kain hasnt had it in the previous 4 games, LOK-SR, LOK-SR2, BO2, and LOK-Defiance, and unable to use them, logically it tells you he doesnt have them laughing

Yes he created a plague, Geostigma

"stated to be more powerful does not mean he can use it"
Huh? Use what?

I state facts, quotes from the game, quotes from the creators, videos, etc, what part of the interview are u looking for? Tell me and ill give u a link to which one, some are in the ultimania guide, some are from the tetsuya interview, etc. I always ask you for evidence or anything to backup what you claim yet you always fail to show me.

huh? Sephiroth died a few times, He died at the end of FF7, but his concious never ceasts, when anyone dies, they merge with the planet, when sephiroth merged with the planet, he infected it. Absorbing Sephiroth will likely work the same way.

And yet some more smack talking, just proves my point

in gameplay unless you can dig up and show me a canon reason why he would not have his spells that he gets i the games, then you phail

use the powers of those he is more powerful than, just because he is more powerful overall does not mean he has the abilities of all those he is stronger than, for example speed of some fast characters or the endurance of others.

i state tonnes of facts from the games....so is this good enough proof for me then? obviously not apprently because your moaning about it..so why should i accept your apprent facts from the games?

show me the tetsuya interview, ive backed up basically all the claims, statistics for spells etc etc

well thats going to be his problem in this and any other KMC fight because hes not going to merge with any planet, hes a gonner

OH MY GOD! BT you fail miserably.
1. I've never seen Kain use his shield in Canon, no really, Raziel kicked his ass twice. If Sin Harvest is pure gameplay and shields pure gameplay then they both shouldn't be used then.
2. If Demitri absorbs Seph, Seph's J-Cells will infect Demitri. Demitri will then be possessed by Seph who will gain all of Demitri's powers and abilities. Sucks to be him. Kadaj got those J-Cells on him in AC and looked what happened.

abilities are canon, his shield is well documented on what it is, and what it does...Raziel wins every time he fights kain through the fact kain wants all these thngs to happen.....its like saying Aegwyn kicked Sargerus @ss in the warcraft universe, the diffrence is Sin harvest is an unkown attack, you think sin harvest would 1 hit galactus then? lawls, living Tribunal better beware....thats why anyone who brings up sin harvest phails because first its not documented from what ive seen, show me it documented, other than that however, everything about it revolves around gameplay and assumptions

Demitri wont have to absorb seph, hell just KO him with a punch

Furion
1. Kain wanted Raziel to rip out Janos's heart? Last time I checked Kain didn't want Janos alive. Your logic fails.
2. Living Tribunal doesn't need to fight Seph. The Parrot from Alladin soloes LT in 0.00001 sec
3.Prove Demitri can get Seph to hold still and punch him. Seph teles to a group of mountains and Sin Harvests Demitri.
4. Maybe not 1 hit, but it would hurt. maybe after 500 times Galactus dies.

Burning thought
1. Kain wanted Raziel to rip out Janos's heart? Last time I checked Kain didn't want Janos alive. Your logic fails.
2. Living Tribunal doesn't need to fight Seph. The Parrot from Alladin soloes LT in 0.00001 sec
3.Prove Demitri can get Seph to hold still and punch him. Seph teles to a group of mountains and Sin Harvests Demitri.
4. Maybe not 1 hit, but it would hurt. maybe after 500 times Galactus dies.

1. No but he didnt know he had Janos' heart inside of him anyway, he didnt go all out against Raziel thats for sure, he didnt want to kill him, Kain knows he needs Raziel....he never actually tries to kill Raziel in any of the games, well...i suppose he does try once and suceeds when he has him caste into the Abyss, thats sorta a death

2,either way, its a good argument against everyone who says without anything backing the move itself that it would one hit characters, just because it one hits enemies in the game

3. can you prove its got the range of that? every enemy ive seen Sephiroth do this against is very close, also if Sephiroth tele to mountains, Demitri tele also, but Sin harvest wont do anything, its a gameplay move, all it does is damage Demitri with his sins

4. but hey hey, it takes peoples life down to near death.....why should Galactus be any diffrent? wink Demitri would crush anything with ease in FF and so would Galactus so Sin harvest should be weaker against him by your logic than the average thing in FF

Furion
But where was Kain's shield? HMMMMMMM...
I think Seph just needs to see it. You can't dodge it. It's like Voodoo. Midnight Bliss is a gameplay move. How do we know it affects Seph at all. If it works on Sora who was not of that world, then it should work on anybody.
Prove Demitri could crush anything. WADA ABOUT TRANCE KUJA! HE GLASSES PLANETS WITH EASE!

Burning thought
But where was Kain's shield? HMMMMMMM...
I think Seph just needs to see it. You can't dodge it. It's like Voodoo. Midnight Bliss is a gameplay move. How do we know it affects Seph at all. If it works on Sora who was not of that world, then it should work on anybody.
Prove Demitri could crush anything. WADA ABOUT TRANCE KUJA! HE GLASSES PLANETS WITH EASE!

he doesnt use it....just because Sephiroth doesnt go all out on Cloud with every power doesnt mean he cant does it? same with Kain, kain loses because he toys with Raziel, but Raziel he doesnt want to kill either.

theres nothing canon that states Kain has not got his powers, not that ive seen

well prove Sephiroth could see from great distance, i mean you said he teleports to mountains? how far away, Demitri is pretty damn quick, if Sephiroth can see Demitri, Demitri could be on Sephiroth and wail on him, ive not seen Sephiroth teleport great distances either
Midnight bliss like most moves are gameplay moves, moves are canon, but the move is documented to turn the traget into a more arousing form and take its soul, but he doesnt need midnight bliss for sephiroth

Demitri will sit and do nothing, nothing makes me think Demitri will be harmed at all by Sin harvest because its all gameplay, and Demitri has been hit by that Dimensional arrow and lived, so its not like he has no durability feats.

Glassing planets? Pyron can glass planets with his finger, Demitri absorbs all that power and when did he do this? almost everything i see in FF either uses a long chargeup move or tech to damage planets

Furion
But is Demitri all that high and mighty without Pyron's power? me thinks not.
It's common sense. Whats makes you think Kain's shield would work against strong people? It's never put outside of BO1. For all you know, that's just a bonus non-canon spell. Like Sora's Ultima Weapon.
Seph keeps teleing towards mountains then hides in a cave. Seph Sin Harvest. Seph wins.

Cosmic Cube
It's common sense. Whats makes you think Kain's shield would work against strong people? It's never put outside of BO1. For all you know, that's just a bonus non-canon spell. Like Sora's Ultima Weapon.
Seph keeps teleing towards mountains then hides in a cave. Seph Sin Harvest. Seph wins. Why is Kain in every fight?

Furion
Because Kain's prophet chooses it. BT puts him in everything. He's KMC's Chuck Norris.

Burning thought
Seph keeps teleing towards mountains then hides in a cave. Seph Sin Harvest. Seph wins.

well yes because without Pyrons power, was the time he survived that dimensional arrow that broke a hole in time and space itself..its a crazy attack and Demitri survived, barely but he did

because its stated to protect kain by all attacks and reflect spells the spell also never has a health point thing either, its not like most shields in games where they lose power the more they get hit, also its no more non canon than half of Dantes weapons he is allowed in fights, the spell is what kain gets, also remember time in LOK is immutable, so no matter what would of happened in LOK, kain would of got that spell in the end

if Seph is hiding in a cave then how is he able to see Demitri, and if hes in the mouth of the cave, then Demitri is just as likely to see Sephiroth as Sephiroth is to him, but as i said, Sin harvest has no weight behind what it does, it just lowers health in the games to near to nothing or instant kills

Because Kain's prophet chooses it. BT puts him in everything. He's KMC's Chuck Norris.

its not always my fault, i mean hell half the time i menstion one of his powers to comparison to others in a thread, and it turns into a full scale debate, but yes your right, he is the KMC Chuck norris stick out tongue

seriously tho how did this debate again? i swear i usually get baited or kain gets bashed somewhere

Furion
1. AHA so Demitri was seriously injured by it. if that's the case then Sin Harvest is bound to hurt him.
2.........Ok.
3.Seph hides in the Shadows of the cave, when Demitri sees Seph, it will be too late.
4. I like Kain and the LOK games. I just don't think he's as powerful as you say it is. I've backed Kain a couple times. Like Kain vs M2.

Burning thought
1. AHA so Demitri was seriously injured by it. if that's the case then Sin Harvest is bound to hurt him.
2.........Ok.
3.Seph hides in the Shadows of the cave, when Demitri sees Seph, it will be too late.
4. I like Kain and the LOK games. I just don't think he's as powerful as you say it is. I've backed Kain a couple times. Like Kain vs M2.

1. yes he almost died, but what? lol since when is sinharvest a move with no real attributes apprently equel to a dimension/time blasting bolt?

2. indeeeeeed

3.lol...this is humerous but ill let you have that one

4, Maybe its because youve not played all the games, BO 1 he has all these spells ive shown you, what do you mean, hes not as powerful as i say? theres nothing ive said thats a lie, most things i said you can probably relate to since youve played what is it? BO 2 and SR 2? so you know Kain can go mist, jump long distances, fight quickly with Berserk attack and set enemies burning with immolate and that was weak young kain, infact BO 2 is prob the weakest kain and he ended up defeating most of the seraphim, Demons, defeating the guards of the prison and defeats a whole citidel of Hylden solo

Furion
1. Sin Harvest could 1 hit Sora who can go through alot really.
2.because i care.
3.Sephiroth would solo B02 easy. I seriously thought most of the enemies in that game were a bunch of pussies.

Burning thought
1. Sin Harvest could 1 hit Sora who can go through alot really.
2.because i care.
3.Sephiroth would solo B02 easy. I seriously thought most of the enemies in that game were a bunch of pussies.

well in the game their a bit weak and sephiroh would, although he should because id put him on a level not far below Elder kain and Elder kain would wipe the floor with anything in BO 2

although the Hylden are the ancient enemies of the original vampires, their as strong as vampires, perhaps stronger and they used special tech especialyly effective against vampires like those energy gates, it would be easier for sephiroth than a vampire becaus he would likely be immune to all their tech anyway

although if the device got going, that would one hit sephiroth and kain together, luckily it did not

Furion
You mean The Mass? Seph would lulz at that obese thing and cut it into sushi.
Sephiroth and the Night Shift Guard:
Guard: Sorry Night Shift Workers only.
Seph: Let me in and you're death will be swift.
Guard: What?
*Seph sticks his sword through the door.*
Guard: BLAGHHHHHH!!11
I think Kain should just poked him in the eyes.

Burning thought
You mean The Mass? Seph would lulz at that obese thing and cut it into sushi.
Sephiroth and the Night Shift Guard:
Guard: Sorry Night Shift Workers only.
Seph: Let me in and you're death will be swift.
Guard: What?
*Seph sticks his sword through the door.*
Guard: BLAGHHHHHH!!11
I think Kain should just poked him in the eyes.

lol yeh probably, he should of, and yes the Mass but he wouldnt be able to defeat it when it was active, the thing wasnt ready yet, it could kill sephiroth with a thought like it would of done to every non Hylden in Nosgoth, but luckily kain killed it before it was ready

Furion
Seph could do it in 4 sec.

Burning thought
pff lies, Sephiroth does not have the Builders blood required to kill the thing

Furion
He does his ZOMGUBERZUBERBLITZATTACK on it. All the blood was is poison. Kain couldn't go up in the air and cut it into sushi.

Burning thought
kain could of jumped or mist ftw, and could of got onto it, and he has the badass Claws and the blood wasnt just poison it was specially formed for some reason to kill the thing, apprently only the blood of the builder could of killed it as the guys said, otherwise ime sure a group of vampires could of easily cut it up since it was only a soft fleshy jellyfish overall, not that tough

Furion
Then Seph goes into the Eternal Prison and just walks up and kills the Builder and coats his sword with his blood. then he turns The Mass into Sushi.

Burning thought
lies, that old builder would KTFO sephiroth, also Sephiroth wouldnt get out of that prison, hed end up a prisoner, his eyes plucked out and put in one of those horrible tortures, that place is nasty, Magnas would give him sweet love

Furion
That prison was laughable. Sephiroth >>>>>>>>>> Young Kain and Kain kicked the crap outta that place. LOLZ, that builder was a skinny little thing. I seriously doubt He could even touch Seph. The guards were idiotic.

Burning thought
That prison was laughable. Sephiroth >>>>>>>>>> Young Kain and Kain kicked the crap outta that place. LOLZ, that builder was a skinny little thing. I seriously doubt He could even touch Seph. The guards were idiotic.

the prison is a place of timelessness and torment, Sephiroth would never find the portal before he lost his mind to the insanity of the place, i cant remember how anyone found the portal actually, i mean canonically the guards can change the time nad place within the prison on a whim, Sephiroth could end up locked up tight...Young kain had a special destiny already written, Kains destiny>>Prison which is how he could always escape and hes uburz, also no Young kain would be sephiroth with shield and Chaos armor, altho BO 2 young kain would prob die at the same time coz he forgot his shield spell

yeh but that builder being skinny means nothing, hes still a tough dude lol....he would throw Sephiroth into the prison and have him chained like a dog

the guards were jokers, they could go invsibile as well, theyd go invisible and teleport and appear behind sephiroth and put their scythes through his head

Furion
Sephiroth has already lost his mind. Prison ain't going to do squat.
Sephiroth could cut through that metal like a hot knife through butter.
Invisible was gay. you could see their eyes. Seph would simply cut through them with ease.
Not you're wrong. Seph is way superior.

Burning thought
Sephiroth has already lost his mind. Prison ain't going to do squat.
Sephiroth could cut through that metal like a hot knife through butter.
Invisible was gay. you could see their eyes. Seph would simply cut through them with ease.
Not you're wrong. Seph is way superior.

no hes gonna lose it even more, hes gonna be tapping away at the prison walls crying out for mercy
what metal? ive never even seen him cut through thick metal before, the prisons were massive lumps, the only reason kain got out because for some odd reason hed been put in a already damaged one, with holes all over it, which is odd, but still Sephiroth evne if he escaped could just keep getting put back in em, hed eventually feel exausted

yeh but their eyes are tiny little pimples and if they were behind sephirth he woud never know coz they float and are silent movers

no waiz, Seph is a donkey worshiper and wears goats legs

Furion
Sephiroth can cut through anything really. His sword can cut through most things.
Those retards wouldn't get the chance due to Seph's sword sticking through their guts.

Burning thought
Sephiroth can cut through anything really. His sword can cut through most things.
Those retards wouldn't get the chance due to Seph's sword sticking through their guts.

pff they would pwn sephiroth, he wouldnt even know it before a series of scythes are impaled through him and as i said, hed be stuck in their reality, they can do what they want with him almost, put him cells....also what says it can cut through anything? adamantium? lol ....

Furion
Where does it say it's made of Adamantium.

Terryc250
Never has it been stated that those spells were canon in the first place, so the spells were never stated to be canon, he never used them in canon, never used them in gameplay again after BO, but we should assume he has them and they are canon? Loving your logic hysterical

Yes but we only see Sephiroth at about 10% in AC for about 10 minutes, if hes that fast when he doesnt exert himself a bit, and that fast even in weaker versions, and created weak aspects of himself who are superspeed, logically it tells you that hes even faster then his weak aspect at 100%

no.. no you dont.. i always ask you for proof or anything to backup your claims and u never do, anyway, im not sure which interview ur asking for, but ill assume its the one where they talk about Sephiroth that hes the most powerful character http://flaregamer.com/b2article.php?p=109&more=1

Huh? What are you talking about? That was an example of why absorbing Sephiroth would NOT work, you basically get absorbed by the planet when you die, and become apart of the planets lifestream, and do whatever the planet wants, Sephiroths infected the planet, and took over.

Burning thought
no i was joking, i was simply asking if Sephs sword could apprently cut through anything, i asked do you belive it could cut adamantium, i was mocking the thought that it would really cut anything there is to cut

ive only seen him cut through building metal which is not always thick and usually quite thin in buildings, most buildings today for example are not made of thick still, usually bars, and the canon Sephiroth cut was not only a fight simulator which altho people say its real, the cannon is still very thin metal (cannon barrels usually are)

Burning thought
Never has it been stated that those spells were canon in the first place, so the spells were never stated to be canon, he never used them in canon, never used them in gameplay again after BO, but we should assume he has them and they are canon? Loving your logic hysterical

Yes but we only see Sephiroth at about 10% in AC for about 10 minutes, if hes that fast when he doesnt exert himself a bit, and that fast even in weaker versions, and created weak aspects of himself who are superspeed, logically it tells you that hes even faster then his weak aspect at 100%

no.. no you dont.. i always ask you for proof or anything to backup your claims and u never do, anyway, im not sure which interview ur asking for, but ill assume its the one where they talk about Sephiroth that hes the most powerful character http://flaregamer.com/b2article.php?p=109&more=1

Huh? What are you talking about? That was an example of why absorbing Sephiroth would NOT work, you basically get absorbed by the planet when you die, and become apart of the planets lifestream, and do whatever the planet wants, Sephiroths infected the planet, and took over.

what do you mean, not stated to be canon? okie half the materia in FF is not canon? abilities in games are canon, all the abilities a character has can be used in debates, because their the abilities the character gains, so yes their canon, just because their not in the other games does not make any diffrence.

"shrug" who makes up the 10% value? can i see what calls him 10%? i mean i remember you saying V2D made up 20% pyron so are you making up sephiroths percentage?

i never do? apprently...according to you lol.....ive nevr posted the spells site? no videos? also youve read all the respect thread stuff sure? some more proof in itself, is there even a Sephiroth respect thread? if there is and theres info in it, post it in here and the page wher the info it can be found

Terryc250
no i was joking, i was simply asking if Sephs sword could apprently cut through anything, i asked do you belive it could cut adamantium, i was mocking the thought that it would really cut anything there is to cut

ive only seen him cut through building metal which is not always thick and usually quite thin in buildings, most buildings today for example are not made of thick still, usually bars, and the canon Sephiroth cut was not only a fight simulator which altho people say its real, the cannon is still very thin metal (cannon barrels usually are)

No theyre thick, both Cloud and Sephrioth cut through thick columns of buildings, Sephiroths pieces become enflamed by the power, the last piece Cloud cuts like its nothing, and it was as thick as Cloud himself.

No the sister rays arent "thin" they about a meter thick, Sephiroth cuts them without even making contact with them, and everything in that simulation was all real structure and physics, why do you think Genesis can sit on top of parts of the canon at the beginning, and have giant splashes when parts of the canon fall in the water, and even have breeze.

Burning thought
No theyre thick, both Cloud and Sephrioth cut through thick columns of buildings, Sephiroths pieces become enflamed by the power, the last piece Cloud cuts like its nothing, and it was as thick as Cloud himself.

No the sister rays arent "thin" they about a meter thick, Sephiroth cuts them without even making contact with them, and everything in that simulation was all real structure and physics, why do you think Genesis can sit on top of parts of the canon at the beginning, and have giant splashes when parts of the canon fall in the water, and even have breeze.

their not that thick at all, he slices through a lot of buildings but their like our buildings fairly thin metal and inside something else was making them up, wheres the battle, show me please at what times your calling the buildings very thick? ive seen them but i want to see what your calling tihck because i dont remember anything in there being as thick as the prisons in BO 2

the same reason perhaps why Neo in the matrix can break rules he cant in the real world?

what makes you think everything in the simulation is as strong and physicall equel to everything in real life exactley, my assumptions as good as yours is...

Terryc250
Materia is canon, and has shown to be canon, it was in movies/cutscenes. Yes but only Young Kain had those spells, Elder Kain has never been shown to use them, and is unable to use them in gameplay.

I estimated 10% beecause Sephiroth couldve killed Cloud at anytime during that battle, he toyed with him and talked to him throughout that battle while Cloud was going all out, and in ACC, its shown that Cloud was all bruised and cut, while Sephiroth wasnt even scartched, he even just stabbed him and picked him up and just talked to him more when he couldve just finished him there, Sephiroth didnt even bother to use any of his powers, just went melee, so im pretty sure if Sephiroth was 100% using all of his powers, and fought with an intent to kill he couldve killed 10+ Clouds, thats where the 10% estimation came from.

You posted a spell site once, it just gave me info about the spells, you never gave me direct quotes or videos from the game, the respect thread just has you talking about Kain, with no real evidence.

Furion
because it's a training simulation. It's meant to test SOLDIERs incase they need to fight say a fire breathing dragon.

Terryc250
their not that thick at all, he slices through a lot of buildings but their like our buildings fairly thin metal and inside something else was making them up, wheres the battle, show me please at what times your calling the buildings very thick? ive seen them but i want to see what your calling tihck because i dont remember anything in there being as thick as the prisons in BO 2

the same reason perhaps why Neo in the matrix can break rules he cant in the real world?

what makes you think everything in the simulation is as strong and physicall equel to everything in real life exactley, my assumptions as good as yours is...
Not thick at all?
nbwiDIy-m2Y
Pause at 4:30 when the piece he cut is pointing towards the camera.

Thats because Neo is a millions times weaker in the real world

you can tell the physics is the same by how when pieces of the canon falls, the water splashes, real physics, normally in a room there wouldnt even be wind, yet you can clearly see wind blowing through sephiroths hair, and even genesis is able to sit up on parts of the canon.

Burning thought
Not thick at all?
nbwiDIy-m2Y
Pause at 4:30 when the piece he cut is pointing towards the camera.

Thats because Neo is a millions times weaker in the real world

you can tell the physics is the same by how when pieces of the canon falls, the water splashes, real physics, normally in a room there wouldnt even be wind, yet you can clearly see wind blowing through sephiroths hair, and even genesis is able to sit up on parts of the canon.

no their not that thick, the metal part is not, just as i said, theres a layer of metal inside but the inner thickness is nothing, theres a few bars together, plus these pieces of building are completly falling apart anywya, the buildings are already devastated

that goes back to the same argument about the matrix, physics in the matrix seem real but they are not, and they can be broken unlike the real worlds rules, wind and physical things can still seem real in the matrix but their properties are not always the same or the rules

Furion
but they are made to be real. If i punched a metal bar in the Matrix and it wouldn't break and i punched a metal bar in the real world and it didn't break and i had huge muscles then it would be no difference. Besides Seph cut through Building parts in AC.

Terryc250
no their not that thick, the metal part is not, just as i said, theres a layer of metal inside but the inner thickness is nothing, theres a few bars together, plus these pieces of building are completly falling apart anywya, the buildings are already devastated

that goes back to the same argument about the matrix, physics in the matrix seem real but they are not, and they can be broken unlike the real worlds rules, wind and physical things can still seem real in the matrix but their properties are not always the same or the rules

theres still a ton of metal inside the there, Cloud cut it like it wasnt even there in the first place, the state of the building has nothing to do with the material being cut.

its not that the material and things in the matrix are weak, its just the people become vastly stronger, all the physics and everything in that is real, the only difference is, Sephiroth and people stay the same, whereas in the amtrix, the people become much stronger.

Burning thought
theres still a ton of metal inside the there, Cloud cut it like it wasnt even there in the first place, the state of the building has nothing to do with the material being cut.

its not that the material and things in the matrix are weak, its just the people become vastly stronger, all the physics and everything in that is real, the only difference is, Sephiroth and people stay the same, whereas in the amtrix, the people become much stronger.

not that much metal imo, nothing compared to the prison cells in LOK timeless prison at any rate and it does, the state of the building and metal can make a big diffrence, petrified wood crumbles for example where normal oak may stand strong, rusted metal becomes crumbly, those buildings are in terrible disrepair

i dont remember that part, where does it say they become stronger? all Neo afaik from the films gets a tonne of training and programs put in him like learning martial arts but all their best feats and powers simply come from the fact the guy has a conncetion with the software of the matrix and those who realise things are not real can bend the rules.

but imo that canon he cuts is not exacltey thick or neccerily strong, so its moot, its prob much less thick than the building blocks you showed in the video

Furion
i don't remember the metal in that being that thick.

Burning thought
i don't remember the metal in that being that thick.

"shrug" they were fat, the cells hanging up were massive things, much bigger than that block themselves and were mostly all metal

Furion
Well I know Seph could cut through those easy. The whole level was easy. It was just retarded I laughed. spiders, pussy reapers and a bunch of other crap. Seph kills them all with ease
Reaper: THIS IS UNACCEPTABLE! I WARNED YOU NOW YO-AAGHHHGGHGGHF

Burning thought
Well I know Seph could cut through those easy. The whole level was easy. It was just retarded I laughed. spiders, pussy reapers and a bunch of other crap. Seph kills them all with ease
Reaper: THIS IS UNACCEPTABLE! I WARNED YOU NOW YO-AAGHHHGGHGGHF

yeh but they were being CISlike to kain

how can you know Seph would cut through them easily, their thicker than most things hes ever cut and even if he did escape they can warp it so he is back in another cell, over and over, they simply ignored kain, and more importantly they didnt sneak up on him, the level was easy but thats gameplay, i mean if it was realy sephiroth going through the level, it wouldnt be so easy, Magnus would smoke him

Furion
Seph could cut through buildings in AC with ease. logical thinking will end up with Sephiroth cutting through those prisons. Besides, Seph can just tele out.
Magnus's attack is longer then Sin Harvest. Seph kicks him in the body of Water and kicks kicking him in till he dies.

Burning thought
Seph could cut through buildings in AC with ease. logical thinking will end up with Sephiroth cutting through those prisons. Besides, Seph can just tele out.
Magnus's attack is longer then Sin Harvest. Seph kicks him in the body of Water and kicks kicking him in till he dies.

this isnt KH sephiroth, AC has never teleported, and furthermore, the teleporter would have to know where hes going to teleport otherwise he could end up anywhere

magnus doesnt die in the water, he just gets pain from the water, he doesnt melt or anything.....he would destroy sephiroth, its not that slower than sinharvest at all...it prob takes less than a second longer

Furion
no it's freaking slow. Besides, Seph could just hide behind something then cut him in half or Sin Harvest Him.

Burning thought
no it's freaking slow. Besides, Seph could just hide behind something then cut him in half or Sin Harvest Him.

Magnus is incredibly hard, i doubt he can even be cut in half, first Sephiroth would end up dead if he tried to cut magnus in half, magnus has that big hot explosive thing on his back, that would blow Sephiroth up, then you got the fact Magnus runs through walls and some metal like its paper, the guy has half his organs and guts showing anyway and his brain, i dont think hed even be worried by being hit by sephiroth

its not that slow, not comapred to sin harvest, it takes a few seconds at most, sin harvest also doesnt kill, and the guy has few sins so it prob wouldnt harm him, especially since hes not a christian or anything ,sin is a odd word, not everyone agrees on it since a sin is from religion

hiding behind something would depend on the terrain, he would have to be completly hidden

Furion
Sin Harvest is maybe just the name. I said it's like voodoo.
WTF are u talking about. He says he eats how much a day of prisoners and guards alike.

Burning thought
Sin Harvest is maybe just the name. I said it's like voodoo.
WTF are u talking about. He says he eats how much a day of prisoners and guards alike.

what do you mean? how is eating prisoners and guards sinful? and theres nothing to state why his sins if he had sins would harm him somehow.....especially kill him

Shadowloo's OG
Peeps arguing for Demetri...your wasting precious time from your lives that you will never get back.

Seph is like God to these people...he can beat any body he wants, even if he aint got feats to back'em.

Burning thought
Originally posted by Shadowloo's OG
Peeps arguing for Demetri...your wasting precious time from your lives that you will never get back.

Seph is like God to these people...he can beat any body he wants, even if he aint got feats to back'em.

lol too true sad

Sephiroth soloz DSker unviersze!!!!

Furion
I'm a fanboy but I still don't see him beating say Jedah or 100% Pyron. I do however see him beating Demitri WITHOUT Pyron's power.
Ummmm, he killed things and ate them. Killing is an act of sin.

Burning thought
I'm a fanboy but I still don't see him beating say Jedah or 100% Pyron. I do however see him beating Demitri WITHOUT Pyron's power.
Ummmm, he killed things and ate them. Killing is an act of sin.

yes but according to whom?

in the bible and christian book it says that, so what?

Sin is simply a moral question, killing an animal can be called a sin but its required for its food because without it you would die, and technically ripping the saplings (seeds) from a plant and eating them could still be sinning, plants are living things but ripping their fruit away and eating them is like eating their children, the bible is a fiction thats not looked through very carefully or specifically, and sin is moral...

Magnus hasnt read the bible, theres no such religion in Nosgoth like that, and he certainly doesnt give a damn about sins

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>