Mephisto vs Superman Prime

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

superkronick92
Round 1 is a straight up fight, SMP has his amp

Round 2. Which one can piss off the most fans via retcons

Bloodlust is on

Nod
Mephisto alters the last 20 years without punching.

superkronick92
SBP alters history with punching AND COMPLAINING!!!!

Violent2Dope
Isn't Meph's power basically magic? Meph is screwed then.

Bouboumaster
Where the fight is?

Sundipped
Originally posted by Violent2Dope
Isn't Meph's power basically magic? Meph is screwed then.

Correct.

superkronick92
Originally posted by Bouboumaster
Where the fight is?

Takes place on Earth

King Kandy
Mephisto wins both rounds. He wins the first for being skyfather level. He wins the second because I don't really remember people being very angry about SMP's retcons.

lando005
mephisto wins both, first one he makes a deal with prime, second well OMD nuff said

Violent2Dope
Too bad magic can't hurt SMP.

batdude123

Well I guess the Spectre would be screwed against Superman Prime then. thumb up

Violent2Dope
Originally posted by batdude123
Well I guess the Spectre would be screwed against Superman Prime then. thumb up Finally, you have seen the light.

King Kandy
Reallly? 'cause last I saw all we knew was that Black Adam level magic can't hurt superman prime.

Violent2Dope
Originally posted by King Kandy
Reallly? 'cause last I saw all we knew was that Black Adam level magic can't hurt superman prime. No, you're a liar liar pants on fire. SMP soloes all of DC, then plays tennis with Samuel L. Jackson with the Marvel Omniverse as the ball.

King Kandy
Nice to see you conceded my point and didn't try to disprove me. It's a great ego booster.

Violent2Dope
Scans or it didn't happen.

King Kandy
Scans of what?

Violent2Dope
Of me conceding.

YAY! I WIN!! ROFLMFAOMFG! YOU LUUUUZEE!!!

King Kandy
No, you're a liar liar pants on fire. SMP soloes all of DC, then plays tennis with Samuel L. Jackson with the Marvel Omniverse as the ball.
Here's your concesion.

Violent2Dope
Here's your concesion. Stating facts is conceding?

King Kandy
Yeah because you made no effort whatsoever to argue my point.

Violent2Dope
I did tho. It's not my fault you are intimidated by my massively superior skillz.

YOU HAVE NO EVIDENCE!!!

batdude123
Lulz @ KK having the personality of a brick wall.

Violent2Dope
Mmmmm...this bread is tasty, you young men can't enjoy bread like this, only a real man can understand the true taste of bread.

King Kandy
I did tho. It's not my fault you are intimidated by my massively superior skillz.

YOU HAVE NO EVIDENCE!!!
Evidence for what? You made the claim and I pointed out why it was flawed.

This is the point where you should be saying something to prove me wrong.

Violent2Dope
Evidence for what? You made the claim and I pointed out why it was flawed.

This is the point where you should be saying something to prove me wrong. Jesus, I can't believe after all this shit I have been posting, you really think I have been serious lol.

Meph would prolly win, he hasn't proven resistance to magic of Meph's level.

King Kandy
I knew you were joking but it wasn't funny enough to laugh at.

Violent2Dope
sad

Nod
hysterical

SMP loses.

SpiderGauntlet
Funny this is.

People used to think Mephisto was Thanos' *****.

Burning thought
Mmmmm...this bread is tasty, you young men can't enjoy bread like this, only a real man can understand the true taste of bread.

wtf!!! mad thats almost exactley what i said!! dont steal my gags you party pooper

SMP gets douched by the Devil, just because the Devil is uburz and Marvel cant write him, he deserves to beat this arrogent Emoprime

SpiderGauntlet
Originally posted by Burning thought
wtf!!! mad thats almost exactley what i said!! dont steal my gags you party pooper

SMP gets douched by the Devil, just because the Devil is uburz and Marvel cant write him, he deserves to beat this arrogent Emoprime

watchu talking bout this guy retconned the multiverse by punching all by himself (i'll leave the wall out) !11!111!!!!!11!1oneoene!!
one eye

Sundipped
If Surfer can give Mephisto a good fight then SMP will trash him. Magical attacks will be less effective, putting Mephy at a disadvantage.

King Kandy
Originally posted by Sundipped
If Surfer can give Mephisto a good fight
Since when? Mephisto toyed with him constantly.

Bentley
Prime snatched Myx and he had to run away from him, if thats not magic resistance I don't know what it is.

iceman24567
Originally posted by Bentley
Prime snatched Myx and he had to run away from him, if thats not magic resistance I don't know what it is. It has been said that his powers are super science plus Prime had help with that. I still say he doesn't have a weakness to magic are Zatanna would have koed him.

SupremeMan
I haven't read a Mephisto story in a long time but even 'classic' Mephisto (a catch-all term for whenever I last read a story with him in it years ago) would take Super Prime.

redhotrash
You guys are looking at this all wrong. Mephisto isnt generally a directly offensive magic user like Dr. Strange. Now keeping in mind that SMB is really fragile mentally and emotionally (the dude started crying midfight) hes EXACTLY the type of person Mephisto would do well against. He'd use a spectre or illusion of some dead folks SMP was close to and in general mess with his head. In the end Mephisto would win without ever getting his hands dirty.

iceman24567
Darn .

iceman24567
Originally posted by iceman24567
I actually agree with this but Mephisto could beat him by force too.

Bouboumaster
On earth, Prime violate Mephisto.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.