superman vs DR fate

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

spidey-dude
who wins here ?

man of steal

or

DR fate

http://img182.imageshack.us/img182/8627/17rj1.jpg

im going with DR fate he was the only one who can handle the android luthor made to take out he league. superman and the others got there tails whipped by him

spidey-dude
DR fate for the win

Grinning Goku
Fate.

spidey-dude
what are his powers though exactly ? the only info i have on him is from watching the episodes.

Martian_mind
He's a magician...

a damn fine one at that.

batdude123
Originally posted by spidey-dude
who wins here ?

man of steal

or

DR fate

http://img182.imageshack.us/img182/8627/17rj1.jpg

im going with DR fate he was the only one who can handle the android luthor made to take out he league. superman and the others got there tails whipped by him

Dr. Fate made no attempt at fighting Amazo in JLU.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Fate would crush Superman. He's got enough power to collapse a fifth of reality. And the total knowlege to tap more power.

King_Mungi
Well classic Fate even matched up physically with Superman, but he wouldn't even need to do that to beat him smile

batdude123
Originally posted by King_Mungi
Well classic Fate even matched up physically with Superman, but he wouldn't even need to do that to beat him smile

It's good to see Kent Nelson back as Dr. Fate. smile

King_Mungi
Originally posted by batdude123
It's good to see Kent Nelson back as Dr. Fate. smile

I havn't been following Countdown to Mystery is it the real Kent? As I heard it was just a relative of his.

batdude123
Originally posted by King_Mungi
I havn't been following Countdown to Mystery is it the real Kent? As I heard it was just a relative of his.

It's his grand nephew, apparently. Kinda weird too because even his middle initial is the same. erm

King_Mungi
Heh! Well at least it's still a Nelson

batdude123
Yep.

Batman-Prime
Fate

JediSamuraiMRB
Fate

horrorwolf
Spite Thread.

Fate 100/10

guy222
fate

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by Martian_mind
He's a magician...

a damn fine one at that.

Pfft I can pull a rabbit out of a hat, too.

spidey-dude
Dr. Fate made no attempt at fighting Amazo in JLU. u must have missed that episode cause the whole GL squad tried to take out the android. fate was the only one to stop him.

batdude123
u must have missed that episode cause the whole GL squad tried to take out the android. fate was the only one to stop him.

I repeat:

Dr. Fate made no attempt at fighting Amazo in JLU.

All Dr. Fate did was help Amazo find his true purpose in life. You need to watch it again, apparently.

spidey-dude
I repeat:

All Dr. Fate did was help Amazo find his true purpose in life. You need to watch it again, apparently. is amazo the android that luthor wanted to use on the jlu ? if not where talking about somone else here

spidermonkey
what are his powers though exactly ? the only info i have on him is from watching the episodes.

Dr. Fate Respect Thread
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f98/t445327.html

batdude123
is amazo the android that luthor wanted to use on the jlu ? if not where talking about somone else here

Yes, Amazo is the android.

spidey-dude
Yes, Amazo is the android. you think amazo can take on thanos ? i say yes cause just one look at thanos and BAM hes got his powers just like he did the league.

batdude123
you think amazo can take on thanos ? i say yes cause just one look at thanos and BAM hes got his powers just like he did the league.

JLU Amazo would more than likely **** Thanos up.

spidey-dude
when was the last time DR fate and superman fought in the comicbooks

batdude123
when was the last time DR fate and superman fought in the comicbooks

Last time I recall was in the silver age. Could be wrong though.

spidey-dude
Last time I recall was in the silver age. Could be wrong though. if you can find what issue post it cause id like to get that one

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.