Pyron vs. Tekken, Streetfighter, Mortal Kombat, and Dead or Alive

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Violent2Dope
It's no secret Pyron could solo any of these series, but what about all at once? Battle takes place on an adamantium planet as big as our Solar System(in other words, it isn't being destroyed), the team gets 10 years of prep(no they will not age, so the obscenely old bastards will still be alive) with eachother. Can they prevail?

Pyron can only be Mountain sized(mile tall).

Mr Dude
Given that the Tekken bosses seem to be getting exponentially bigger, (Jinpachi, now giant metal chicken guy) and the player's moves suffer from some kind of inflation where new ones seem to be much more effective and inhuman than older ones, a "launch" move can paralyse and levitate any opponent regardless of mass, and they can be kept in this levitating state for a stupidly long period of time that increases with each game, in ten years Tekken will be able to solo this Pylon guy.

Also Scopion>>Pylon

Furion
Raiden and Blaze's Big Boom would level Pyron. ..........................
Tekken solo Pyron? laughing

Sol Valentine
Raiden and Blaze die horribly at the hands of Pyron.

Furion
No, they just run over and do their uber blast.

Sol Valentine
Uber? yes, effective? No

Burning thought
what blast would effect pyron who is in this match a mile tall? and made of cosmic energy, especially if he put his shield up

altho ime not sure who would win this, all these verses VS pyron, ime sure one of them has soul destroying, others prob have some incredible powers of their own

123KID
the only one who can win is the One Being

Furion
This:
http://tabmok99.mortalkombatonline.com/kombat_pavilion.html
And This:
http://tabmok99.mortalkombatonline.com/kombat_pavilion.html

123KID
why isn't this thread closed like mine ?

Violent2Dope
Oh I forgot, no supreme beings, that would be dumb. Scorpion>Pyron? Scorpion doesn't even amount to as much as Pyron's pinky tip. The only one with soul powers is Shang Tsung from MK, but he has to weaken the opponent in combat first.

Burning thought
ime not sure then, i dont think ill make a statement, i think pyron would take most of them but ive not even played much of any of these games at all and dont know the characters so all ill say is there "could" be somene there who is worthy and since its all of these at once

hmm also its all of them at once so there could be some that if using all their power together may be able to win, 10 years of prep for everyone in Tekken, since some are Gods with various powers and together on one side may be able to put something together

id like to see all these VS kain hmm these characters

Violent2Dope
Originally posted by Burning thought
ime not sure then, i dont think ill make a statement, i think pyron would take most of them but ive not even played much of any of these games at all and dont know the characters so all ill say is there "could" be somene there who is worthy I've played most games from all the series(missing a few MK ones and never played DOA4). I still say Pyron soloes, but I figure someone could come up with a way for them to beat him.

I forgot to add this planet is covered with mountains and caves to give cover for the MK guys, otherwise Pyron could just make a heatwave to incinerate them all.

Burning thought
ime curious, how was this not closed, is this nt against the rules, i think its not a good rule, i think arguments with one powerful character against a verse or two of characters is a good argument and fair enough

Furion
Isn't Onaga immune to fire?

Violent2Dope
Lol...no.

ThoraxeRMG
Pyron...wins. :/
After some passionate sex with Alpha-152.
;D

Furion
Holy crap I forgot! One fighter beats Pyron. It's one of the robots from MK. I forget which one but it lays a bunch of bombs then the world blows up. Pyron loses.

Wandering Flame
Originally posted by Furion
Holy crap I forgot! One fighter beats Pyron. It's one of the robots from MK. I forget which one but it lays a bunch of bombs then the world blows up. Pyron loses. What I was thinking. Smoke's fatality ftw. Don't forget Raiden who if I'm not mistaken literally combusted a planet.

When I read the title I just went lol. It seems V2D's Pyron obsession has yet to cease completely.

Still my friend though.

King Hellstorm
This is a crappy thread...

Furion
Pyron foolishly underestimates the warriors as a MK warrior named Smoke sacrifices himself, the rest of the fighters and the planet to destroy Pyron. Smoke lays down 50000000 bombs and blows up the planet destroying everyone.
Have a nice day.

123KID
Dan solo's

Furion
smile

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.