Thanopocalyptos!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

psycho gundam
please read this. it helps set the scene.

Teleported back to the 616 universe, apocalypse finds himself contemplating his new destiny now that the celestials returned him to his native, less advanced cosmos. After the deep thought and a patented EN-SABAH-NUR soliloquy, he decides to look for the only thing in the universe that he never had and that if obtained would gain him everything, a cosmic body. after much searching, he finally stumbles across the body of the recently slain Thanos of Titan and realizing the opportunity, starts the process of integrating his essence with the Eternals. after big flashes of light and mighty explosions, the cosmic dust
settles around a new threat to the universe. To apocalypse's shock, another presence is felt in the new form, one that also feels complete now. It explains that it's essence is barred from the after life and was stuck in its deceased corpse for eternity. The being after some time reveals itself as the once wielder of the infinity gauntlet, Thanos of Titan. Apocalypse was at first amazed that a being of his might had been
dispatched, but plans soon flooded his mind concerning his revenge on the mortals. now one, they first decide to.....test out their new body and head to the Shi'ar empire. Not blood satisfied, the new being calling itself THANOPOCALYPTOS heads for Earth.

what can stop this threat??!!!

Mr. Slippyfist
Thanos's body would be so weakened by having been fused with Apoc...
Either that, or he kicks Apoc out of his body...
Or, Thanos's spirit goes to Death...
Or Apoc just can't take over his body...
And, if Thanos is barred from the after life, he wouldn't die. And if his spirit was somehow trapped in his body... he'd have to be stone, heart ripped out, or he'd have to be shredded beyond belief, as Eternals are mighty hard to kill (if he wasn't immortal).
Etc.

However, if none of them are allowed in this thread (minus the first)... you just made Thanos (out of a hundred) minus 98, and told people to beat him. erm

Gladiator/Imperial Guard stomps him. no expression

psycho gundam
Originally posted by Mr. Slippyfist
Thanos's body would be so weakened by having been fused with Apoc...
Either that, or he kicks Apoc out of his body...
Or, Thanos's spirit goes to Death...
Or Apoc just can't take over his body...
And, if Thanos is barred from the after life, he wouldn't die. And if his spirit was somehow trapped in his body... he'd have to be stone, heart ripped out, or he'd have to be shredded beyond belief, as Eternals are mighty hard to kill (if he wasn't immortal).
Etc.

However, if none of them are allowed in this thread (minus the first)... you just made Thanos (out of a hundred) minus 98, and told people to beat him. erm

Gladiator stomps him. no expression

hmmm.. the first part is suspect and the thanos now being a -98 is a bit much. apoc is a minus addition!?! booo to that.

Mr. Slippyfist
Originally posted by psycho gundam
hmmm.. the first part is suspect and the thanos now being a -98 is a bit much. apoc is a minus addition!?! booo to that. He'd hold back Thanos's power... as he isn't used to controlling even a quarter of that much power, let alone know everything about Thanos's body.

I also can't see what he'd add... unless you only gave Thanos Celestial tech, and took the Apoc equation out of it.

It might as well just be Thanos... plus, Apoc giving stupid suggestions would also hold Thanos back, and would likely get him kicked out of the body (still not seeing how this would work).

erm

janus77
lol, Thanos' spirit beats apocalypse to death.

my god the indignity of it. tainting Thanos with something as feeble as apocalypse? no

Bad Ash231
Originally posted by Mr. Slippyfist
He'd hold back Thanos's power... as he isn't used to controlling even a quarter of that much power.

ermm

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y37/Nightmareman95/HAL10WEEN/__hr_xm98pg16.jpg

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y37/Nightmareman95/HAL10WEEN/__hr_xm98pg17.jpg

swerve1988
APOC CAN BEAT THANOS

illadelph12
Some lack of vision here.

If you amalgamated Apocalypse with Thanos you'd have a being with all of Thanos's powers plus the ability to grow to hundreds of feet tall and morph it's body into any weapon either of them could conceive independently.

Essentially Thanos as a techno-organic metamorph, plus his own powers and cellestial tech implants and armor.

That's far from a laughing matter.

Violent2Dope
Originally posted by swerve1988
APOC CAN BEAT THANOS Cocaine is a hell of a drug.

swerve1988
Originally posted by Violent2Dope
Cocaine is a hell of a drug.

DAMN RIGHT!!!!!

but i speak the truth...which one is still alive again????? ok then

Bad Ash231
Originally posted by swerve1988
but i speak the truth.

No, you don't.

psycho gundam
Originally posted by illadelph12

If you amalgamated Apocalypse with Thanos you'd have a being with all of Thanos's powers plus the ability to grow to hundreds of feet tall and morph it's body into any weapon either of them could conceive independently.

Essentially Thanos as a techno-organic metamorph, plus his own powers and cellestial tech implants and armor.

the possibilities are endless

skyfather
Originally posted by illadelph12

he,d be at skyfather level then imo

psycho gundam
blue lips and the furrowed chin would drive the ladies wild smokin'

psycho gundam
the amalgam would eat the hulk for breakfast, then pick his teeth with wolverines's claws.

Inhuman
I don't think an amalgam of hulk & wolverine would be able to be beaten.

King Kandy
Originally posted by psycho gundam
the amalgam would eat the hulk for breakfast, then pick his teeth with wolverines's claws.

And? The individual parts would eat the hulk for breakfast. No duh the amalgam would.

psycho gundam
sure but this time it would be almost pathetic on banner's part.
"they" would laugh loudly in his face.

King Kandy
It was ALREADY pathetic. Thanos was about to beat him and three other guys, and Apocalypse made him totally helpless.

psycho gundam
g*damn! I'm pointing out the fact that it would be like......ok i got it.
hulk is like the 99.9%light speed barrier on matter, he isn't cosmic but he hangs out in just under that area. thanos/apocalypse is like warp 15+. way past guys like the hulk like the cosmics USED to be like in the 60's. lame analogy but I'm trying to press the separation.

psycho gundam
bumpity bump

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.