Dr. Strange vs GL corps

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Bentley
Classic Strange. He gets five years of prep. Who wins?

Thorion
GL's are in for a beatdown. Strange with 5 years prep can get artifacts that can stand up to the IG.

llagrok
I doubt that....

Bentley
He battles the Guardians too.

Tazer
Yo.

Originally posted by Bentley
Classic Strange. He gets five years of prep. Who wins?

5yrs of prep is a huge beast to deal with; I think he
does it

Tazer

Entity
Strange!
In more ways than I could probably even think of in 5 years.

My first thought was freeze time and use the soul gem on them all. That took me like a nano second with no prep at all. Imagine what the universe's master of magic can do with 5 years to plan!

Strange has some major ownage for the GLC.
Their only hope is Classic ION!

TricksterPriest
People really REALLY underestimate the GLC. roll eyes (sarcastic) And current Strange has no hope of pulling this off.

Val
Hal takes him.

Juntai
Originally posted by Val
Hal takes him. He ring communicates with Batman as Strange makes himself known. Batman was prepared for such an encounter. Hal acts accordingly and assures victory.

Erik-Lensherr
Originally posted by Val
Hal takes him.

Without his ring

http://i151.photobucket.com/albums/s132/Erik_Magnus_Lensherr/Hal1-1.jpg

Acrosurge
Strange takes this. Giving Stephen five years of prep is essentially like giving him the Ultimate Nullifier (or the IG) for this fight.

Juntai
Originally posted by Acrosurge
Strange takes this. Giving Stephen five years of prep is essentially like giving him the Ultimate Nullifier (or the IG) for this fight. Because that's in character.

Entity
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
People really REALLY underestimate the GLC. roll eyes (sarcastic) And current Strange has no hope of pulling this off. yea notice how it says CLASSIC?

And I donno even current Strange with 5 years of prep could do some major shit I'd say.
I mean think of all the things he could get to use and he might even end up uping his powers again to Classic levels or even beyond!

Allot can happen in 5 years. Especially in comics.
Joe Q just has to get nostalgic for the old days of Dr. Strange and all that crap in new avengers isn't even cannon anymore. lol

Acrosurge
Originally posted by Juntai
Because that's in character. Pretty much. Strange has accomplished greater things if far less time. Heck, others have destroyed the GLC, Hal, or the Guardians in far less time with far less planning. Heck, I'd give Batman a win with 5 years of prep.

guy222
strange ftw

llagrok
Originally posted by Acrosurge
Pretty much. Strange has accomplished greater things if far less time. Heck, others have destroyed the GLC, Hal, or the Guardians in far less time with far less planning. Heck, I'd give Batman a win with 5 years of prep.

When has Strange accomplished greater things that acquiring the most powerful weapon in the 616 universe?

Soljer
Hard to say. So many variables, way too much subjectivity.

Mr. Slippyfist
What has Strange done with prep... period?

I can't fathom a more overrated character on this board...

Sundipped
Originally posted by llagrok
I doubt that....

With 5 years prep he can time travel and access different dimensions picking up artifacts from alot of different places. The Eye of Agamotto will help him.

Val
Originally posted by Mr. Slippyfist
I can't fathom a more overrated character on this board...
http://i18.tinypic.com/6s8mgps.jpg

batdude123
Originally posted by Val
http://i18.tinypic.com/6s8mgps.jpg laughing

Mr. Slippyfist
Originally posted by Val
http://i18.tinypic.com/6s8mgps.jpg Not even close...

You should have put up Kyle... shifty

Bentley
Val's Greenlantern and 2damnloud Storm are the most hyped characters in the forum.

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by Mr. Slippyfist
What has Strange done with prep... period?

Completely exterminated vampirism in the MU.

Val
Val's Greenlantern and 2damnloud Storm are the most hyped characters in the forum.
Bentley's sarcasm detector is the worst on the forum.

Bentley
Nah, there are people running around who still think that 2damnloud is serious about it.

Val

SaintSmurph
Nah, there are people running around who still think that 2damnloud is serious about it. Yep. 2damnloud is such a kidder.

But if only those trolls and fanboys like Val were actually joking...

No hope for that though.

Juntai
laughing

llagrok
Originally posted by SaintSmurph
Yep. 2damnloud is such a kidder.

But if only those trolls and fanboys like Val were actually joking...

No hope for that though.

Maybe we should give Strange some prep...

So that he can exterminate them....

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.