Sonic v.s. Mewtwo

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Sol Valentine
Who wins?

Csdabest
This is silly. Sonic should get raped. I doubt Sonic will move faster the mewtwo's mind. hence him still getting TK rapped

Burning thought
i lol at sonic, he usually moves the speed of sound, M2>Supercomputer>>>>Speed of sound

ESB -1138
Hasn't this been done before? All Sonic has to do is Chaos Control to freeze time.

Lady Fox
How does time freeze work?

ESB -1138
Chaos Control

Burning thought
freezing time would be of no use, if he is frozen in time, while stuck in a TK lock

Lady Fox
Originally posted by ESB -1138
Chaos Control

You know.... That did not tell me much.

Burning thought
he certainly has to think to do it, infact most of the times he usually concentrates for a second or so before it happens, or they have to touch the thing they want frozen, either way it has a limit on it, and M2 would have Sonic in a frozen TK state through this duration, Sonic would have to w8 till M2 is distracted enough to stop TK

Sol Valentine
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chaos_Control

If normal Sonic is too weak, Hyper or Super is available.

Burning thought
i dont think Hyper or super would make a diffrence

Lady Fox
Depending on how quick he can activate time-stop, he can win. If he does it quicker than the human mind can read (Since I know he can run at that speed), Mewtwo might lose. Although, it only takes a second for Mewtwo to lock Sonic down.

This match is decided in the first seconds.

Burning thought
the human mind? what happened to M2 being able to do it with a thought and that his thoughts were faster than super computers

Lady Fox
That still stand. Although if he does it faster than the human mind can read, the two might clash in the middle and stale (For as long as the time freeze last)

Now long does he freeze time anyway?

Burning thought
i dont know but its not as long as he wishes, thats for sure, i think in the game its on for about 10 seconds, maybe 20 or so

but i dont think he could start it before M2 has already got him locked down, just because Sonic is fast doesnt mean his mind to create the movement is equel in speed to M2, so M2 will think faster and lock down the Hog before he can really do anything in which case M2 wins

Lady Fox
Mewtwo has taken some serious beating the few times he has gotten hit. I am quite certain that he could last 20 seconds with the hedgegog.

Burning thought
oo i dont think so, Sonic has smashed through massive robots before and as his super/hyper forms he can go at incredible speeds, i think he has a light speed attack as well, and you can imagine the mass of him going at lightspeed into M2, M2 would be disintegrated

but you have to take into account M2 imo will be able to wipe Sonics thoughts or TK lock him in less time than it takes Sonics brain wave to tell him to move

Lady Fox
I will keep my words though. This match ends in the first seconds (Even though it might take longer than that to kill)

Burning thought
matches in the forum do not mean you need to kill someone, if you can hold them down for a certain amount of time or constantly without them being able to do something, they win

i dont think M2 could kill Sonic, Sonic could kill M2 but i dont see him winning if M2 locks him, and so M2 wins through Lockdown imo, but there ya go

Lady Fox
How does one kill Sonic then? Because he did not seem that super endurant in the anime.

Burning thought
normal sonic? ime not sure, probably with more than TK, maybe a high powered explosion or something, unless M2 can choke the life out of sonic but Super and hyper versions are invulerable if i remember correctly, Hyper is anyway

Violent2Dope
Sonic cannot think as fast as M2, he gets stomped. Super or Hyper Sonic is a different story entirely however.

Lady Fox
Originally posted by Burning thought
normal sonic? ime not sure, probably with more than TK, maybe a high powered explosion or something, unless M2 can choke the life out of sonic but Super and hyper versions are invulerable if i remember correctly, Hyper is anyway

He has suffocated people before. Blocked the air from going into the body smile

Blax_Hydralisk
If Mew-Two were to get a lock on Sonic he can do a number of things to beat him. He could:

Mindrape him so he's basically a vegetable.
Implode his skull.
TK him out of orbit.
Rattle his brain around enough so that he basically has a massive concussion.
Mind control him so that he's Mew-Two's sex slave.

I say Mew-Two wins 6/10. The other four times being Sonic possibly going into hyper mode and tagging him before he can use any TK attacks.

Violent2Dope
He would have to be super to win.

Burning thought
what would be the diffrence, can anyone prove that Sonics mind speed works faster in either Super or Hyper than M2s, M2 just has to think and either of them will end up chow, sucked air out of them or something, being invincible like Hyper he can be all he wants but if he cant breathe has air sucked out of him i dont see hmi surviving, and regardless of surviving none of the sonics are likely to break TK unless they have before on M2s level, since when did they get immunity to TK?

Blax_Hydralisk
Well.. logically speaking, Sonic's mind would have to work on a near lightspeed level, otherwise he wouldn't be able to control his movements when moving at lightspeed.

Violent2Dope
what would be the diffrence, can anyone prove that Sonics mind speed works faster in either Super or Hyper than M2s, M2 just has to think and either of them will end up chow, sucked air out of them or something, being invincible like Hyper he can be all he wants but if he cant breathe has air sucked out of him i dont see hmi surviving, and regardless of surviving none of the sonics are likely to break TK unless they have before on M2s level, since when did they get immunity to TK? Super Sonic doesn't have to breathe.

Burning thought
hm, but when does he move lightspeed? ive only heard of the lightspeed attack which is a quick move he doesnt often do

Furion
Originally posted by Blax_Hydralisk
If Mew-Two were to get a lock on Sonic he can do a number of things to beat him. He could:

Implode his skull.
TK him out of orbit.

I say Mew-Two wins 6/10. The other four times being Sonic possibly going into hyper mode and tagging him before he can use any TK attacks.
You forgot throwing him into the sun.

Violent2Dope
hm, but when does he move lightspeed? ive only heard of the lightspeed attack which is a quick move he doesnt often do Super Sonic actually moves and reacts at LS I think.

Csdabest
Mewtwo Can also Negate other beings from using their powers. So no Sonic wont be using his Time stop. Mewtwo mind puts supercomputers to shame. A regular computer puts a human mind to shame. A super computer puts a regular computer to shame. Are you going along with this. TK is a mind abiliy and can be assumed it works as fast as the mind. Sonic doesnt really stand a chance. Mewtwo would TK rape, mindwipe Sonic to the point he doesnt even realize he has is a hedgehog. Hell he wont even remember what a chilli dog is

First_Tsurugi06
Last I checked, Sonic only used Chaos Control twice. Once when he was escaping from a soon-to-explode escape pod, and a second time in his super form with Shadow to stop Ark from crashing. I'm on the doubt that Sonic can perform Chaos control without emeralds like Shadow can (nor does Sonic seem as knowledgeable with Chaos powers as Shadow), so that leads me to the question: is Sonic allowed at least one of the emeralds in this fight?

Cosmic Cube
Mewtwo brain works about 1,000,000,000 times faster than Sonic's, and he's got ridiculous TK and Telepathy.

Sonic wouldn't have the chance to use the emerald before Mewtwo disables him.

Mewtwo pwns Sonic.Originally posted by Blax_Hydralisk

Implode his skull.
TK him out of orbit.

I say Mew-Two wins 6/10. The other four times being Sonic possibly going into hyper mode and tagging him before he can use any TK attacks. Mewtwo doesn't have sex. That's a known fact.

Lady Fox
Originally posted by Cosmic Cube
Mewtwo pwns Sonic. Mewtwo doesn't have sex. That's a known fact.

That is the whole point wink

He can not have it, so he enslave others to have it for him angel

Cosmic Cube
Originally posted by Lady Fox
That is the whole point wink

He can not have it, so he enslave others to have it for him angel Oh, that makes sense.

Dead Warrior
AS long as sonic can hit mewtwo and immediatly run out of the reach of mewtwo`s psychic waves, he`s in the safe.

Althaugh mewtwo can use his teleportation attack to sneake up on sonic and give him a magor pysichic blow without sonic having much time to react, then again
as supersonic ofcoures his speed has never met it`s limit.

HE CARRIED AN ENTIRE SPACEPORT WITH HIS CHAOS CONTROL!!
with a little help.

Dead Warrior
Just like in the games as long as sonic has rings he`s invoulnurable

he also instantly heals in the anime every time he gets a ring

Lady Fox
Originally posted by Dead Warrior
AS long as sonic can hit mewtwo and immediatly run out of the reach of mewtwo`s psychic waves, he`s in the safe.

Althaugh mewtwo can use his teleportation attack to sneake up on sonic and give him a magor pysichic blow without sonic having much time to react, then again
as supersonic ofcoures his speed has never met it`s limit.

HE CARRIED AN ENTIRE SPACEPORT WITH HIS CHAOS CONTROL!!
with a little help.

Run out of Mewtwo's reach? You mean out of reach from the pokemon that manipulated worldwide weather trough mere TK?

MEWTWO MOVED AN ENTIRE LANDSCAPE WITH HIS TK!!
with no help stick out tongue

Originally posted by Dead Warrior
Just like in the games as long as sonic has rings he`s invoulnurable

he also instantly heals in the anime every time he gets a ring

Where do you expect Sonic to find a ring, since it is no setting specificly?

How do you expect Sonic to take a ring, since he will be locked down by Mewtwo?

Dead Warrior
...Should have thaught of that...
-_-

Lady Fox
hug

Dead Warrior
But still... '~'

we're talking serious speed vs psychic massive psychic abilities and
near alknowing intelligence.

the arena is set, both face each other with little knowledge of each others strengths.
sonic does what he always does, run and slam without thinking much, while mewtwo always studies his oponents, he might react either at the nick of time or too late.

Lady Fox
Mewtwo is powerful enough to block instant attacks. I am sure he can see Sonic and stop him, since even though Sonic is very fast- he is not instant.

Arestrike
All Mewtwo has to do is lift Sonic up off the ground and hes screwed

Arestrike
Also consider Mewtwos awareness must be crazy high, so even if sonic can get out of his field of vision he can still sense his presence and block

Metalmanx
Sonic FTW via speed-blitz.

Burning thought
probably a speed blitz if he can do a FTL attack

going Mach speeds is very slow

Slaanesh
i don't think super speed can defeat massive psychic...yooo...it's psychic...what is speed compare to psychic (maybe psychic just sound cooler lol smile )

Burning thought
prob, but speed if Sonic can get to M2, M2 loses and sincee Sonic is so much faster than M2, surely this is going to be a short battle unless M2 starts off flying and with a shield.

Dark-Jaxx
The lightspeed attack has to be charged, M2 wins.

ESB -1138
If Sonic can get a Lightspeed Attack in he could have a chance on getting a good hit on Mewtwo but for the most part Mewtwo won't have much trouble handling Sonic. Sonic's only trump card here is his ability to use Chaos Control which I doubt Mewtwo will just sit back and let him perform.

Dark-Jaxx
Does Sonic get a Chaos Emerald? Cause he needs either one of them or an imitate to do it, he can't do it without one like Shadow.

Burning thought
If lightpseed has to be charged then this battle is simply depending on where they start off, distances etc etc

Dark Shenron
Originally posted by Sol Valentine
Who wins?

This Thread has already been made if you would just look. You should be ashamed of yourself. Anyway, I'm reporting you for your abomination toward our quaint and humble forum. Let's hope, that as we are bringing justice to your hideous and blasphemous ways, you'll be able to follow the rules, blindly, without the slightest distance of measure. Be right back.

(-EDIT-)

You=Reported.

Peach
I can find no evidence of this being a duplicate thread, and this is the only Sonic vs. Mewtwo thread that comes up when I do a search.

Also, let's drop the backseat mod thing.

Dark Shenron
Okay. Well long ago, there WAS some kind of Super Sonic vs Mewtwo Thread.

Anywais, Sonic will just go Super and Mewtwo is gone.

ZeldaTheSwordsm
If Sonic got started first, he'd probably have a good shot. Not even MewTwo is perfect. Anyway considering MewTwo's alignment following his change of heart, these two would more likely work together.

XanatosForever
Originally posted by ZeldaTheSwordsm
If Sonic got started first, he'd probably have a good shot. Not even MewTwo is perfect. Anyway considering MewTwo's alignment following his change of heart, these two would more likely work together.

Alignment changes have no basis in a battle unless one opponent is siding with the other for some insane reason. For all we know, this battle started because Mewtwo TKed a chili dog that Sonic was just about to nom on.

Sonic's cool. Mewtwo's cool. Together, they're pretty badass. Fighting, M2 is the K. wink

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.