Superman & Batman movie hint?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

GGS
If anyone has seen I AM LEGEND in the first 10 mins while the family of lions kills the elk you can see a poster of the Superman/Batman logos placed ontop of each other as a movie poster.

Like their was talk of it being made a few years ago so maybe it was a hint being placed in by the studio or just a trivial peice of information like how the alien's head is in Predator 2.

GGS
http://i73.photobucket.com/albums/i228/Silver_Sloan/batsandsupesmovie.jpg

@st
Comingsoon.net talked about this a while back, apparently it was a joke by the writers or director or someone, because one of them was attached to do the Batman vs. Superman movie before it got cancelled.

GGS
Oh ok makes sense now dude thanks.

WrathfulDwarf
Would be nice if we could get a Justice League of America movie.

whistle

JediSamuraiMRB
Originally posted by WrathfulDwarf
Would be nice if we could get a Justice League of America movie.

whistle

Sorry WD, but its been cancelled for a while. Once the writer's strike is finally over then Warner Bros' will start to talk about it more. I do hope once the strike is over the script for the JLA movie is redone. Also I agree with @st about the scene showing the Batman v. Superman poster.

Darth Martin
ersonally I'd rather them make a Batman/Supeman with Christian Bale and Brandon Routh before they make a JLA movie.

This is ho I'd do it.

Batman vs Superman-2009
(Introduces them to eachother.)

Trinity- 2011
(Introduces Wonder Woman)

JLA- 2013 or 2014
(Flash, GL, MM,

Discos
aye definatly just a joke, I think everyone seen the logo in I AM LEGEND.

Remember that I am legend was set in 2009 was it not? I doubt they could push both together in a movie by then as both have seperate movies to release this year.

WrathfulDwarf
Originally posted by JediSamuraiMRB
Sorry WD, but its been cancelled for a while. Once the writer's strike is finally over then Warner Bros' will start to talk about it more. I do hope once the strike is over the script for the JLA movie is redone. Also I agree with @st about the scene showing the Batman v. Superman poster.

It will still happen.

*crosses fingers*

JediSamuraiMRB
Originally posted by WrathfulDwarf
It will still happen.

*crosses fingers*

It'll happen just whenever the strike ends. I just want them to improve on the script and have good costumes. BTW..Nice sig.

Darth Martin
And have Bale and Routh.

FistOfThe North
i loved how the director added that Batman Superman movie poster to the "I Am Legend" movie in that scene. It seemed so sensible.

The movie takes place in the year 2012, and i easily saw that Batman Superman movie finally happening at around that time (or sometime in the near future). As do most rumored movies that are huge that may come out but then get cancelled but then finally come out like for example 2006's Superman Returns or 2005's Batman's Begins, Freddy vS Jason and Alien's vS Predator.

i remember that there were talks on the Batman Superman not long ago and i could've sworn i've seen that logo before too.

Captain REX
Originally posted by Darth Martin
ersonally I'd rather them make a Batman/Supeman with Christian Bale and Brandon Routh before they make a JLA movie.

This is ho I'd do it.

Batman vs Superman-2009
(Introduces them to eachother.)

Trinity- 2011
(Introduces Wonder Woman)

JLA- 2013 or 2014
(Flash, GL, MM,

Pssh, none of those movies will be made because the cancer-curing virus will spiral out of control and kill all of mankind.

Blax_Hydralisk
lulz..

How'd you like I Am Legend REX?

Captain REX
I thought it was awesome. For some reason, the idea of mankind being wiped out by a virus and him being the only man in New York and all...it was chilling and I loved it.

Blax_Hydralisk
Don't lie. You just loved it 'cause Will Smith was in it.

JediSamuraiMRB
Originally posted by Captain REX
I thought it was awesome. For some reason, the idea of mankind being wiped out by a virus and him being the only man in New York and all...it was chilling and I loved it.

Have you ever seen The Omega Man with Charlton Heston? If so, how would you compare Heston's to Smith's versions?

FistOfThe North
Originally posted by Captain REX
Pssh, none of those movies will be made because the cancer-curing virus will spiral out of control and kill all of mankind.

2009 would be too soon. It'd lack quality. Plus you got The Man of Steel Coming out in 2009. The Dark Knight comes out this summer. We don't wanna saturate fans the way marvel has.

Quality over quantity.

I'd have the dark knight and the man of steel soak in first then I'd have 2011 release date for batman/superman, followed the dark knight and man of steel sequals in 2015 followed by the JLA movie in 2020.

Time is important.

BoondockSaint
Speaking of Batman vs. Superman, has anyone seen the trailer for Confessions of a Superhero? Looks hilarious

Darth Vicious
Originally posted by @st
Comingsoon.net talked about this a while back, apparently it was a joke by the writers or director or someone, because one of them was attached to do the Batman vs. Superman movie before it got cancelled.
Nah, It wasnt a joke. Just easter eggs dropped here and there. Theres a posters for a Green Lantern, Flash movies.
http://www.obsessedwithfilm.com/movie-news/another-dc-hero-in-i-am-legend.php

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.