metron vs cyborg superman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

skyfather
metron gets his morbius chair

no bfr

who vins dis ya?

guy222
bumprav

occultdestroyer
Metron's power is impossible to gauge..
He's like Phantom Stranger, a 'deux ex machina'.

But going by feats, I say Hank Henshaw wins.

joshypooh
metron wins. new god is more than this superman cyborg.

vansonbee
Originally posted by joshypooh
metron wins. new god is more than this superman cyborg. lolz... go read KMC Cyborg Superman respect thread. thumb down

The chair Metron sit on will be melded to Cyborg Superman will... all machine is benefit to him.

Cyborg Superman beaten Superman countless times. Even Darkseid had to team up with Superman to fight Cyborg superman... that how badass he is evil face

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by joshypooh
metron wins. new god is more than this superman cyborg.

You realize the only powers Metron has shown as a result of being a god are effective immortality, ridiculous intelligence and immunity to pain, right?

Metron has the capacity to win via extreme BFR but he uses offensive abilities so rarely that there's no way to judge if they would work at all. There's also a slight problem with Henshaw taking control of the Moubis chair, though it isn't likely.

Or he could laugh:
http://i265.photobucket.com/albums/ii236/Syms_Photos/th_MetronLaughScary.jpg

vlaaad12345
Metron devolves hanks atomic structure with a word.

joshypooh
Originally posted by vlaaad12345
Metron devolves hanks atomic structure with a word. sounds good to me. new gods are uber in final crisis. cant see cyborg taking this one.

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by vlaaad12345
Metron devolves hanks atomic structure with a word.

When has he ever shown the ability to do that?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.