Does anyone else sometimes think the "gods" in MU are too weak?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Old-Wizard.com
I know this isn't exactly a vs topic, but it can be viewed as such. I mean, why do the characters in the MU continue to call Olympians and Asgardians gods when they can be pounded into the ground by "mortals" as easily as the Hulk crushed Ares in WWH? Any opinions?

Juntai
Originally posted by Old-Wizard.com
I know this isn't exactly a vs topic, but it can be viewed as such. I mean, why do the characters in the MU continue to call Olympians and Asgardians gods when they can be pounded into the ground by "mortals" as easily as the Hulk crushed Ares in WWH? Any opinions? It's more of a title than a power level.

Mordum
thread over......so whats new.

Juntai
Originally posted by Mordum
thread over......so whats new. I know I spoil all the fun. big grin

Violent2Dope
Ass hole.

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by Old-Wizard.com
I know this isn't exactly a vs topic, but it can be viewed as such. I mean, why do the characters in the MU continue to call Olympians and Asgardians gods when they can be pounded into the ground by "mortals" as easily as the Hulk crushed Ares in WWH? Any opinions?

They're not weak, the mortals are just crazy powerful! durhulk

roughrider
It's worse in the DC Universe, where the Gods grant their powers as gifts to others & make them more powerful - Captain Marvel, Wonder Woman. And they let Superman take down any God he comes into contact with.

Juntai
Originally posted by roughrider
Superman manhandles any character he comes into contact with. Corrected.

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by Juntai
Made it sound really dirty.

Corrected.

Juntai
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
My mom goes to college. Corrected.

roughrider
Meanwhile, "God's Vengence" in the DC Universe wears little booties & a green thong. What's up with that? roll eyes (sarcastic)

Violent2Dope
Originally posted by Juntai
I'm gay Corrected! batdur

Badabing
Wrong forum.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.