Immortals Collide!!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

swerve1988
APOC with celestial tech
H/P Doomsday
current Hulk
classic Juggernaut
LOBO with limited cloning...will put a 5 clone cap to see how things go
Ra's al Ghul recently juiced

(i would count thanos but that guy is dead..lol)
(darkseid died toooo many times to be counted...lol)
(i love these cheap shots..lol)
Ra's al Ghul

everyone was having a pinic when lobo started talking s*** about how he cant die and that makes him the toughest when hulk got angry and slapped his sandwhich out his hand and and told him that he could return from the dead ( refer to maestro hulks feat) then lobo thought a brawl would be the best way to decide things..

referee's will be the souls of DS and Thanos

contestants will be judged on how many KO's, Temp Kills, and Technique and Variety...
winner is the last man standing with the fewest deaths or KO's

BFR is allowed
Prep is on since they planned the picnic 6 months in advance
all goodies such as weapons are availible during the brawl

fights takes place at the NEXUS between both marvel and dc realites
Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance

Violent2Dope
DD.

SaintSmurph
Ra's stomps.

swerve1988
i think APOC has the edge in this one

Soljer
Doomsday.

swerve1988
why dd? APOC has tech

Gecko4lif
Ds has died once...

Thanos has died more times

And DD has died thousands of times... idiot

Newjak
Juggernaut

Puts his shield up and laughes at everyone

King Kandy
I find it interesting that pretty much everyone had a different opinion in this thread.

swerve1988
bump for an APOC thread

Metalmanx
Originally posted by Newjak
Juggernaut

Puts his shield up and laughes at everyone

thumb up

lft4ded
Everyone else get's killed/ko'ed fairly easily except Apocalypse, Juggernaut, & Doomsday. I'd say Juggernaut. Assuming it hadn't happened Apocalypse & Juggernaut would BFR Doomsday. Then when Apocalypse attempts to BFR Juggernaut too, Juggernaut would...? I got nothing. Those two would stalemate until Apocalypse burned his body out* or pulled a Nimrod, though after Cytorrak and Cain's conversation during WWH its possible Juggs its possible that Cain could go all 8th Day in which case Apocalypse is screwed.

*Does he still burn bodies out and if so how does he go about acquiring a new one? Doomsday w/Apoc's mind/tech could BFR Juggernaut.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.