Pyron vs. Kain

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Violent2Dope
IN A BODYBUILDING CONTEST! durlaugh

Burning thought
what lol

kain easily because Pyron technically hasnt much of a body, hes all cosmic energy stick out tongue

Furion
Pyron instantly eats planets and brings his abs up to Gaston Level.

Violent2Dope
Nah ah, he can make himself physical. 313

Look at this muscular frame...Kain can't compare.

http://i127.photobucket.com/albums/p127/gorillaz2d255/PyronSF3-FIX.gif

http://i233.photobucket.com/albums/ee224/Pyronftw/02.jpg

http://i233.photobucket.com/albums/ee224/Pyronftw/pyron-explosion.gif

Burning thought
thats the thing, pyrons abs dont change technically, his size just does, his not building them like a body builder builds muscles inside his body, Pyron is sorta just growing, kids grow but their pecks dont grown because of it do they or such, they dont usually become muscular without actually lifting something

i think kain would win this if its muscle building as body building suggests, if he means just getting bigger then SPITE!!!

no wai, the object is building, pyrons model has stayed the same since the beginning, kain doesnt even have to lift anything to become more muscular, his muscles strangely just evolve

but ime curious, was this thread just created so you can post some Pyron animations and gifts lol stick out tongue

Violent2Dope
Originally posted by Burning thought
thats the thing, pyrons abs dont change technically, his size just does, his not building them like a body builder builds muscles inside his body, Pyron is sorta just growing, kids grow but their pecks dont grown because of it do they or such, they dont usually become muscular without actually lifting something

i think kain would win this if its muscle building as body building suggests, if he means just getting bigger then SPITE!!!

no wai, the object is building, pyrons model has stayed the same since the beginning, kain doesnt even have to lift anything to become more muscular, his muscles strangely just evolve

but ime curious, was this thread just created so you can post some Pyron animations and gifts lol stick out tongue No, I was bored.

Pyron can grow any part of his body in any way...and in a bodybuilding contest, they just stand around in thongs(droolio) flexing their muscles, that is it, the cround doesn't watch their muscles grow.

PYRON FTW!!

Burning thought
meh lies!!! kain winz

he would illusion the judges making pyron look small and wheedy

but he wouldnt need that anyway, kains ancient mouldy bicepts>>Pyrons fiery arms, his would prob blind people with his light

Violent2Dope
meh lies!!! kain winz

he would illusion the judges making pyron look small and wheedy

but he wouldnt need that anyway, kains ancient mouldy bicepts>>Pyrons fiery arms, his would prob blind people with his light 1. FOOL! PYRON WOULD MELT T3H ILLUSION WITH HIS HEAT!!1!111

2. Liar, Pyron's fiery muscles>>>>>>mouldy rotting biceps anyday.

Burning thought
lies lies lies

"stamps feet"

aged to perfection baby!!! its what counts!

Violent2Dope
lies lies lies

"stamps feet"

aged to perfection baby!!! its what counts! Pyron is older than Kain. big grin

Burning thought
yeh but he doesnt age or evolve like kains body would so kains winz

Violent2Dope
yeh but he doesnt age or evolve like kains body would so kains winz He does evolved, hence the energy state he is in.

4RX
Pyron.

Nozdormu
Dont be an idiot.. Dont bump ancient threads..

Yoshi Paradise
Wow, Violent2Dope made some weird threads when he used to be here.
Originally posted by Violent2Dope
http://i127.photobucket.com/albums/p127/gorillaz2d255/PyronSF3-FIX.gif

This must be an edited sprite.

Wil7
Yeah, but come on, everybody knows Pyron wins. Burning Thought is a fanboy.

4RX
Way to cause flamebait Wil7

Nozdormu
Originally posted by 4RX
Way to cause flamebait Wil7

It's not flamebait.. It's barely baiting.. It's an opinon.. He consider Burning Thought's high thoughts revolving Kain utterly fanbased and disagrees, thus' calling him fanboy.. Had he in the same sentence used personal offense in addition to his own perspective of Burning Thought's belief then it had been baiting..

Burning thought
Originally posted by Wil7

I can easily swap that around and say

Wil7 and Vio...Dark Jaxx are fanboys of Pyron, everybody knows Kain wins

Although I could debate Kain wins, nobody could debate Pyron does

Wil7
I can easily swap that around and say

Wil7 and Vio...Dark Jaxx are fanboys of Pyron, everybody knows Kain wins

Although I could debate Kain wins, nobody could debate Pyron does

laughing Hilarious. Actually everybody knows that Pyron would win. You're just a fanboy for a guy that you like. Just because you like a guy alot, doesn't mean you have to choose him in a fight all the time.

Pyron_Knight
You're not one to talk about fanboys, Wii.
In my book, both you and BT are total fanboys.

Burning thought
Originally posted by Pyron_Knight

And in your book fairies are real and Pyron can probably one punch galactus...

laughing Hilarious. Actually everybody knows that Pyron would win. You're just a fanboy for a guy that you like. Just because you like a guy alot, doesn't mean you have to choose him in a fight all the time.

Your not even hilarious, just pitiful however, at least I am a comedian, what are you? fanboyish filth.

Thing is I can debate my points which means I cannot be a fanboy, A fanboy would usually just state a winner, like both of you quite often, certainly you Wil7, ime not sure ive even seen you TRY to debate

Nozdormu
Thing is I can debate my points which means I cannot be a fanboy, A fanboy would usually just state a winner, like both of you quite often, certainly you Wil7, ime not sure ive even seen you TRY to debate

Just because you can debate a character doesnt mean you cant be a fanboy..

Burning thought
A fanboy is "usually" more likely than not to not debate any points, simply state the winner without reason or otherwise much like those who claim Pyron in threads. Those who cannot debate it are more fanboyish, otherwise you cannot be a fanboy, since a fanboy gives his character the win against any or all situations regardless of opponent.

Wil7
Your not even hilarious, just pitiful however, at least I am a comedian, what are you? fanboyish filth.

You a comedian, lol. I don't find you funny at all. You call me fanboyish filth? Have you looked at yourself in the mirror?

You can debate points yes, but when Kains faces somebody who is clearly out of his league like Pyron(Kain can't even stand near him and not be burned into 1,000,000 pieces) then your a fanboy clearly. Well, I guess everybody is a fanboy because everybody states a winner. Just because you don't try to debate doesn't make you a fanboy. You come back with a comeback over, and over again. For ex:

Pyron would destroy the planet Kain is on into 1,000,000 pieces.

Your comeback would be that he would be the only thing not cut into 1,000,000 pieces, which makes you a fanboy.

Originally posted by Pyron Knight

I am a fanboy for whom?

Dark-Jaxx
since a fanboy gives his character the win against any or all situations regardless of opponent. By your very own definition, it doesn't matter if you can debate it or not, you can still be a fanboy.

Leonhartmm can debate for Dante and Vergil, doesn't mean he isn't a fanboy.

Quanchi can debate for Thanos, doesn't mean he is not a fanboy.

Nozdormu
A fanboy is "usually" more likely than not to not debate any points, simply state the winner without reason or otherwise much like those who claim Pyron in threads. Those who cannot debate it are more fanboyish, otherwise you cannot be a fanboy, since a fanboy gives his character the win against any or all situations regardless of opponent.

Even you cant agree with yourself 100% on this..

Burning thought
You a comedian, lol. I don't find you funny at all. You call me fanboyish filth? Have you looked at yourself in the mirror?

You can debate points yes, but when Kains faces somebody who is clearly out of his league like Pyron(Kain can't even stand near him and not be burned into 1,000,000 pieces) then your a fanboy clearly. Well, I guess everybody is a fanboy because everybody states a winner. Just because you don't try to debate doesn't make you a fanboy. You come back with a comeback over, and over again. For ex:

Pyron would destroy the planet Kain is on into 1,000,000 pieces.

Your comeback would be that he would be the only thing not cut into 1,000,000 pieces, which makes you a fanboy.

I am a fanboy for whom?

You just highlighted how pathetic your hollow insulting " laughing hilarious" in your previous post is simply a childish beg to be noticed

No ive never made a comeback like that, I would state Pyron takes more time destroying a planet than Kain would devouring his soul. Or some other form of tactic, Kain has many, although Kain cannot die so whether blowing up the planet would affect him or not I dont know.

Burning thought
Originally posted by Dark-Jaxx
By your very own definition, it doesn't matter if you can debate it or not, you can still be a fanboy.

Leonhartmm can debate for Dante and Vergil, doesn't mean he isn't a fanboy.

Quanchi can debate for Thanos, doesn't mean he is not a fanboy.

Then what by your definition is a fanboy?

by the sounds of things everyone is a fanboy/girl

Nozmordu's is obvious, so is yours, so is most on this website infact

Wil7
You just highlighted how pathetic your hollow insulting " laughing hilarious" in your previous post is simply a childish beg to be noticed

No ive never made a comeback like that, I would state Pyron takes more time destroying a planet than Kain would devouring his soul. Or some other form of tactic, Kain has many, although Kain cannot die so whether blowing up the planet would affect him or not I dont know.

That was a terrible comeback, it's laughable. In fact, laughing out loud .

Good, I am glad that wouldn't be one of your pathetic comebacks. Pyron punches a planet and its destroyed, you can't get quicker than that. Everyone knows that Kain can't die, but he can still be cut into 1,000,000 pieces and then be buried under ground, like Shikamaru did to Hidan. Tons of people can't die and yet they can still lose fights. Blowing up a planet would have an effect, please, come on. Kain gets turned on fire and then Pyron punches him. End of fight.

Burning thought
That was a terrible comeback, it's laughable. In fact, laughing out loud .

Good, I am glad that wouldn't be one of your pathetic comebacks. Pyron punches a planet and its destroyed, you can't get quicker than that. Everyone knows that Kain can't die, but he can still be cut into 1,000,000 pieces and then be buried under ground, like Shikamaru did to Hidan. Tons of people can't die and yet they can still lose fights. Blowing up a planet would have an effect, please, come on. Kain gets turned on fire and then Pyron punches him. End of fight.

You just did the same again, therefore certifying my "laughable, histerical" comeback as funny when apprently ime not...

You can, you can get Pyron punches a planet at the speed of movement, Kain does a spell that takes an instant, see the diffrence? And who said they are fighting on a planet? if this is Nosogth, then Pyron gets sent into a random time and dimension by Azimonth before he does anything.

No he cannot, Kains destiny means he cannot be stopped, i.e defeated, which includes his death, being cut into pieces wont mean much to him, infact as I said in another thread, it would leave the soul of the most powerful vampire hungry for a new host, that will likely be Pyron.

Pyron gets his soul ripped out ,end of fight.....or Pyron does indeed destroy Kains physical form, yet that would make Kain dead, since the soul without a body in LOK is considered dead, thus, Kain will not be destroyed and laugh at Pyrons futile attempts.

unless its current Kain, then Kain just turns Pyron into an atom of energy and disapates him.

Dark-Jaxx
Then what by your definition is a fanboy?

by the sounds of things everyone is a fanboy/girl

Nozmordu's is obvious, so is yours, so is most on this website infact Nice, dodging what I said.

By what you said, you can debate for a character and still be a fanboy.

Burning thought
Originally posted by Dark-Jaxx
Nice, dodging what I said.

By what you said, you can debate for a character and still be a fanboy.

didnt dodge anything, you were simply stating your opinion, so I asked you the basis of it....

4RX
This was the pathetic flamebait that sent this whole thread off-topic, and it's better to be a fanboi than someone who makes annoying, one-sided threads. srsly

Reported.

General Kaliero
Wil7, don't flame.

Everyone, back on topic, thank you.

Dark-Jaxx
K.

Pyron wins the bodybuilding contest.

Read the friggin OP people.

Burning thought
Kain wins easily, Pyron cannot build his body since its formed of energy so technically, he cannot build his body into a more muslculour form if thats where you were going with this...

Dark-Jaxx
Pyron's body is already more muscular than Kain's, and being a shapeshifter, he can make it as toned and muscular as he desires.

Burning thought
Thats not building your body

4RX
Yeah, that's shaping, you realize Jaxx.

You said BODY BUILDING.

Not that I know how Kain can, lol.

Dark-Jaxx
Apparently no one here knows what body building contests really are.

You work to make your body not necessarily bulkier, but more toned, and try to have as little fat as possible on your body to make the muscle seem more defined.

Nubs.

4RX
But Pyron doesn't have muscle. 313

Kain does. Kain FTW.

Burning thought
body building is still as the name applies making you bigger, Pyron cannot do any of these things since he has a set energy level. he has a maximum that he can reach.

Dark-Jaxx
Body building is NOT about making you bigger, otherwise strongmen would dominate the competitions.

Burning thought
Its about muscle growth which Pyron cannot do

Dark-Jaxx
Its about muscle growth which Pyron cannot do No it is not, it is about maximizing the view of the muscles, making them stand out more by eliminating fat, it is about being toned, not bulky at all. Arnold Schwarzeneggar was about the same size every competition, about 240 pounds, but he was very toned for the competitions. It has NOTHING to do with increasing the raw size of your muscles.

And Pyron can do that anyway, so this argument is stupid.

bloodlust247
it depends on what you mean by body building.. if you mean 'building' forming a body then Pyron destroys Kain.. since he can make his body into various shapes and sizes and he's pure energy

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.