Doomsday (Hunter/Prey) versus Thanos

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Master-Borg
Doomsday, a creature genetically engineered to be the most effective killing machine the world has seen, has ravaged the DC Universe, killing heroes, villains, and innocents without discrimination and with no intent to stop, ever. Even DC's legendary savior, Superman, was utterly powerless to stop this walking death. In the end, Superman found a solution by teleporting Doomsday to the end of time.

But that was not the end for the death walker. Doomsday's survival instincts somehow altered his destination from entropy to another Universe...Marvel Earth!

Fast forward 6 weeks, Marvel is in shambles. Most of the frontline of heroes, and even villains on Earth, have died in vain trying to stop the menace. The survivors know it is only a matter of time before Doomsday finds them. Just when all hope seems to have faded, a mysterious being lands on Earth, the mighty Thanos! Thanos has learned of what has happened and finally decided that he must intervene, for he will not allow Earth's demise to come at the hands of any other than HE!

In this final showdown between Doomsday and Thanos, with Marvel Earth's future hanging in the balance, who shall stand victorious?

http://image.comicvine.com/uploads/item/10000/9989/93922-doomsday_400.jpg vs http://image.comicvine.com/uploads/item/8000/7607/106716-thanos_400.jpg

Joey Stacks
Doomsday

Grinning Goku
Originally posted by Master-Borg
Doomsday, a creature genetically engineered to be the most effective killing machine the world has seen, has ravaged the DC Universe, killing heroes, villains, and innocents without discrimination and with no intent to stop, ever. Even DC's legendary savior, Superman, was utterly powerless to stop this walking death. In the end, Superman found a solution by teleporting Doomsday to the end of time.

But that was not the end for the death walker. Doomsday's survival instincts somehow altered his destination from entropy to another Universe...Marvel Earth!

Fast forward 6 weeks, Marvel is in shambles. Most of the frontline of heroes, and even villains on Earth, have died in vain trying to stop the menace. The survivors know it is only a matter of time before Doomsday finds them. Just when all hope seems to have faded, a mysterious being lands on Earth, the mighty Thanos! Thanos has learned of what has happened and finally decided that he must intervene, for he will not allow Earth's demise to come at the hands of any other than HE!

In this final showdown between Doomsday and Thanos, with Marvel Earth's future hanging in the balance, who shall stand victorious?

http://image.comicvine.com/uploads/item/10000/9989/93922-doomsday_400.jpg vs http://image.comicvine.com/uploads/item/8000/7607/106716-thanos_400.jpg

I love the way you worded your scenario. I can't give an answer just yet though.

Bouboumaster
Thanos obliterate him.

quanchi112
Been done a lot and Thanos still wins.

TricksterPriest
Thanos only wins if BFR is allowed. Otherwise, he's boned.

quanchi112
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
Thanos only wins if BFR is allowed. Otherwise, he's boned. Thanos has durability. He goes toe to toe and gets that one kill. smile

Master-Borg
Originally posted by quanchi112
Been done a lot and Thanos still wins.

How does Thanos win? No BFR allowed.

Master-Borg
Thanos has durability. He goes toe to toe and gets that one kill. smile

I wonder how long Thanos could actually stand up to HP DD's onslaught.

DD cut Superman like knife through melted butter and bascially took down Darkseid (even if avatar, it's still impressive) effortlessly with only a few punches

Inhuman
(even if avatar, it's still impressive)

lol i like how you added that . smile

quanchi112
I wonder how long Thanos could actually stand up to HP DD's onslaught.

DD cut Superman like knife through melted butter and bascially took down Darkseid (even if avatar, it's still impressive) effortlessly with only a few punches Wasnt this before Supermans amp so it was a weaker Supes. I have also seen Supes beat the shit out of Darkseid. Thanos could trade blows with him and kill him once.

quanchi112
How does Thanos win? No BFR allowed. Thanos traded blows with power gem Thor and just had a bloody nose. smile

Master-Borg
Wasnt this before Supermans amp so it was a weaker Supes. I have also seen Supes beat the shit out of Darkseid. Thanos could trade blows with him and kill him once.

Superman was amped with motherbox tech and at his peak...so he couldn't have been much weaker, if at all, than current Superman

guy222
thanos

King Kandy
It's a tough choice, but Doomsday never developed and immunity to brute force.

Though if he spent six weeks killing every superbeing on Earth, he'd probably be much more adapted then he was in H/P.

Also Thanos can turn Doomsday into a statue or something. Doomsday has no way to protect himself from that.

quanchi112
Superman was amped with motherbox tech and at his peak...so he couldn't have been much weaker, if at all, than current Superman He was weaker. What the hell did he do that was impressive with the motherbox amp?

King Kandy
He was weaker. What the hell did he do that was impressive with the motherbox amp?
Yeah. When was it ever said that his strength was enhanced?

quanchi112
Originally posted by King Kandy
Yeah. When was it ever said that his strength was enhanced? Exactly. It was the weakest amp I have ever seen.

King Kandy
I don't think there was an amp in the first place. All he got was weapons.

Violent2Dope
I might be wrong, but I am pretty sure HP DD straight up dominated a motherbox amped Supes, physically, DD has Thanos easily beat, Thanos could win if he played it smart tho, stay away from a brawl.

King Kandy
Yeah in a brawl DD might win but Thanos has far more versatile powers that Doomsday has no defense against.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.