Darkseid vs Mangog

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

The Great Galen
Mangog has killed Odin before, can he slay DS?

Bad Ash231
Originally posted by The Great Galen
Mangog has killed Odin before, can he slay DS?

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y37/Nightmareman95/HAL10WEEN/Durseid.png

King Kandy
In hand to hand he could, but not otherwise.

Larceny
Mangog

guy222
mangog

Endless Mike
When did Mangog kill Odin?

The Great Galen
Really, im surprised peeps on here thinkg Mangog can win...wow i dont know wat to say.

Larceny
Really, im surprised peeps on here thinkg Mangog can win...wow i dont know wat to say.

As surprised as I am astonished that a select minority of fans refuse to accept the metamorphous that has befallen DS, and continue to hold on to this blind belief that he's nearly as powerful as he was once depicted?

Horrificus
Mangog

Horrificus
and heavy on the "gog"

llagrok
Darkseid BFR's

Horrificus
can't bfr mangog. he's a teleporter.

llagrok
Originally posted by Horrificus
can't bfr mangog. he's a teleporter.

Oh snap, forgot.

***** got magic too

strengthkills
Originally posted by Bad Ash231
http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y37/Nightmareman95/HAL10WEEN/Durseid.png

haha

quanchi112
Originally posted by llagrok
Darkseid BFR's Bfr is for pussies.

The Great Galen
So then DS takes this is what IM getting.

quanchi112
So then DS takes this is what IM getting. Ds takes a beatdown.

Larceny
Originally posted by quanchi112
Ds takes a beatdown.

thumb up

The Great Galen
lol based off what, DS omega beams gog and its over.

quanchi112
lol based off what, DS omega beams gog and its over. Just like when he tried to beam Superman,Mary,and Doomsday. stick out tongue

The Great Galen
Were talking about a full powered DS that isnt jobbing, u know the one Jack Kirbt intended.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Ds drains mangog of his magical godly powers. DS is really good at that.

Larceny
Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl
Ds drains mangog of his magical godly powers. DS is really good at that.

You obviously know nothing about Mangog. sad

King Kandy
Were talking about a full powered DS that isnt jobbing, u know the one Jack Kirbt intended.
So we're just going to ignore everything that happened in the last 20 years?

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by Larceny
You obviously know nothing about Mangog. sad

IT's a hate being right? Full of souls? Something that DS has lot's of power over. Plus, DS even now has been shown to literally pull the magical might out of other beings. Desaad anyone?

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by King Kandy
So we're just going to ignore everything that happened in the last 20 years?

You do realize that for the last 20 years DS had been depowered when he FIRST hit the source wall. Ooops.

Horrificus
Ds takes a beatdown.
Ha!

So True.

Mangog and his brother Validus over at DC are the boys to beat.

Guys, listen up:

Mangog is:

1. Made up of a Billion Billion Asgardian-Level beings of Evil. (which could be equated to being made up of DS and HIS entire Kingdom)

2. Feeds off ALL strong emotions. Even ones that could be considered "good", such as Loyalty.

3. Has Teleportation.

4. Has Matter Manipulation. (When he wants)

5. Fires Energy Blasts. (When he wants)

6. Has defeated ALL of Asgard, (Which includes Thor, the entire Asgardian Army and Odin)

quanchi112
IT's a hate being right? Full of souls? Something that DS has lot's of power over. Plus, DS even now has been shown to literally pull the magical might out of other beings. Desaad anyone? No this fails and he would simply lose to the awesome might of Mangog. Look at horrifucs' post becuz its obvious you just wiki'd him and thought magic....hmmm Darkseid drains him. This sir is incorrect.

quanchi112
You do realize that for the last 20 years DS had been depowered when he FIRST hit the source wall. Ooops. Excuses excuses. And when he got his powers back he looked horrible. Batman and then Superman caused him to bleed.

The Great Galen
DS absorbs Mangogs power and adds it to his own, DS has done it to Gods afterall.

Gecko4lif
Excuses excuses. And when he got his powers back he looked horrible. Batman and then Superman caused him to bleed.
wow ignorance must really be bliss

Just like when he tried to beam Superman,Mary,and Doomsday. stick out tongue
Superman is required to the Dc omniverse
I didnt read the incident with mary
And Doomsday got back up from the OB no the OE
And at least it killed him first

quanchi112
DS absorbs Mangogs power and adds it to his own, DS has done it to Gods afterall. This reasoning sounds familiar to me.

Horrificus
DS absorbs Mangogs power and adds it to his own, DS has done it to Gods afterall. First of all, I don't think this would work at all.

Second of all, how long would it take for him to absorb a billion billion beings.

Mangog would separate the body of DS from the head of DS long before DS can really do much damage.

Gecko4lif
First of all, I don't think this would work at all.

Second of all, how long would it take for him to absorb a billion billion beings.

Mangog would separate the body of DS from the head of DS long before DS can really do much damage.
Ds did it to billions instantly so i dont think it would take that long

5 seconds MAX

King Kandy
First of all, I don't think this would work at all.

Odin defeated Mangog instantly, why can't DS do the same?

Gecko4lif
Originally posted by King Kandy
Odin defeated Mangog instantly, why can't DS do the same?

Because Ds isnt even skyfather

TricksterPriest
It was either King Thor or RKT that depowered Mangog by draining his power. So, yes, it's a viable tactic. Non-jobbing DS ftw.

Larceny
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
It was either King Thor or RKT that depowered Mangog by draining his power. So, yes, it's a viable tactic. Non-jobbing DS ftw.

So you didn't read it? RKT simply destroyed him, he didn't drain his power. However even if he did so that doesn't mean DS could, especially seeing as how RKT is far more powerful than DS.

Gecko4lif
So you didn't read it? RKT simply destroyed him, he didn't drain his power. However even if he did so that doesn't mean DS could, especially seeing as how RKT is far more powerful than DS.
current DS

Yes

Classic Ds

No

Larceny
Originally posted by Gecko4lif
current DS

Yes

Classic Ds

No

Which may actually hold weight if there were a difference between classic and current DS.

Gecko4lif
Which may actually hold weight if there were a difference between classic and current DS.
Ds has been Depowered TWICE since his inception

THe first one was quite debilitating

the second was kinda Meh... but at the same time lost power is lost power

His boosts in Seven soliders and the ale dont even begin to cover it

Priest

His boosts in Seven soliders and the ale dont even begin to cover it
what did boost about?

Gecko4lif
Originally posted by Priest
what did boost about?
Whenever Ds counquers a wolrd, dimension, pantheon, culture ... etc

His power grows

He is like a amalgam of Mangog, Blackheart and eternity

Inhuman
He is like a amalgam of Mangog, Blackheart and eternity

barker

Gecko4lif
opps i ment to say galactus not eternity

Inhuman
opps i ment to say galactus not eternity

no expression

now keep going lower...

Knowsbleed33
Mangog wins. the combined efforts of Thor and Silver Surfer weren't enough to bring Mangog down. It took Thor shoving Mjolnir down his throat and then godblasting him from inside to finally kill him.

quanchi112
opps i ment to say galactus not eternity This is still wrong.

Ds runs and hides from Superman.

Soljer
Anyone that would compare Darkseid's power to that of Galactus' hasn't read a comic in decades, at the bare minimum.

Unless the only showings they've seen from Galactus are Thor nearly killing him and Ben Grimm knocking him on his ass.

Horrificus
Originally posted by Knowsbleed33
Mangog wins. the combined efforts of Thor and Silver Surfer weren't enough to bring Mangog down. It took Thor shoving Mjolnir down his throat and then godblasting him from inside to finally kill him.

Didn't even kill him. It just knocked him off the cliff. Probably unconscious.
But, your point is correct.

All Odin ever did, was break up Mangog into his separate beings, which still didn't destroy Mangog.
And, Odin was only able to do that because it was his magic in the first place that combined them into one being, and then imprisoned them.

I don't want to start throwing weak DS showings around. But, I don't think he has what it takes to meat Mangog.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.