Need help with old B&W (Japanese/Korean?) sci-fi movie

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

bdwilcox
When I was little (30 years ago) on channel 9 or 11 in New Jersey on a Saturday afternoon they used to show a lot of old monster/horror movies. I can vaguely remember one that creeped the heck out of me but for the life of me I can't find ANY reference to it anywhere.

It was an old black and white sci-fi/monster movie, either Japanese or Korean in origin, and the main villain was a monster who looked like a grotesque man beast. His stomach was a black and white eye, he had claws for hands, and he had these weird ears that were made out of what looked like black lace. He knew karate and would slice and dice people with his claws. The image in my mind is of him killing some hapless sailors on the side of a ship. He may have just been a villain for some hero to kill or he may have been the subject of the movie, I'm not sure.

Does anyone remember anything remotely like this?

-Brian

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.