The Spectre vs Thanos w/ig

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

The Great Galen
A full powered Spectre vs Thanos with the IG, simple enough start now lets begin.

King Kandy
Been done.

King Kandy
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=453260&highlight=title%3A%28spectre+IG%29

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=457453&highlight=title%3A%28spectre+IG%29

The Great Galen
So right u r, my bad. Well Spectre wins so yeah a mod can close this if they wish.

Violent2Dope
Spectre. Durz.

quanchi112
Originally posted by The Great Galen
So right u r, my bad. Well Spectre wins so yeah a mod can close this if they wish. Spectre would get crushed. He couldnt even handle an amped Captain Marvel who was nowhere near as powerful as the ig.

Erik-Lensherr
Heh ..

Same old Quanchi

Utrigita
A full powered Spectre for the Stomp

quanchi112
Originally posted by Erik-Lensherr
Heh ..

Same old Quanchi Well I am right. You dont seem to post anywhere near as much anyways. Again what has beaten the ig?

Utrigita
Originally posted by quanchi112
Well I am right. You dont seem to post anywhere near as much anyways. Again what has beaten the ig?

Silver Surfer shifty

quanchi112
Originally posted by Utrigita
Silver Surfer shifty Not when Thanos had it.

shifty

Estacado
Spectre would get crushed. He couldnt even handle an amped Captain Marvel who was nowhere near as powerful as the ig.
Yeah.........also he couldn't even destroy a city!!!!

Utrigita
Not when Thanos had it.

shifty

Each user of the IG has so far proved that they can more ore less us it to near full capacity and yet who won shifty

Utrigita
Originally posted by Estacado

Sorry for going off topic Estacado but is the new AVPR any good, I can see you are using a picture (I believe) from it as a avatar.

Erik-Lensherr

And Black Adam flew right through his head !!11

That's because the board lately is relativly boring and uninteresting.

quanchi112
Each user of the IG has so far proved that they can more ore less us it to near full capacity and yet who won shifty Thanos won then basically said meh take it.

quanchi112
Sorry for going off topic Estacado but is the new AVPR any good, I can see you are using a picture (I believe) from it as a avatar. Ill answer it was a lot better than the first one. A lot more action and it was rated r. I enjoyed it and saw it twice.

Utrigita
Thanos won then basically said meh take it.

I was refering to Rune with the IG stick out tongue and I doubt that Rune is so bad in using it that he wouldn't do the same as Nebula erm

quanchi112
Yeah.........also he couldn't even destroy a city!!!! The ig has far more impressive feats than Cap Marvel amped who porved you could beat down the Spectre with raw power while the ig had infinite power. wink

Utrigita
Ill answer it was a lot better than the first one. A lot more action and it was rated r. I enjoyed it and saw it twice.

Thanks then I can watch it with peace in my heart on the 7 january big grin

quanchi112
I was refering to Rune with the IG stick out tongue and I doubt that Rune is so bad in using it that he wouldn't do the same as Nebula erm I think I read that a while ago and cant remember anything other than he was some kind of vampire. If i read it it was like over 10 years ago. I might even have it in a box with my comics over here. laughing

quanchi112
And Black Adam flew right through his head !!11

That's because the board lately is relativly boring and uninteresting. All forums get boring. I mean we argue the same shit over and over again.

Utrigita
I think I read that a while ago and cant remember anything other than he was some kind of vampire. If i read it it was like over 10 years ago. I might even have it in a box with my comics over here. laughing

He was from the ultraverse and LT stated that with the IG he could rule over both the prime Multiverse and the Ultraverse, and he was defeated by surfer laughing out loud

But on a more serious note, Spectre as suggested in the openion is at full power which means that it have bounded with the sources and thus have become second only to the Presence (the way I understood it, I could be wrong if so please correct) in terms of power, Second to the supreme being sounds like someone I know what about you? smile

Inhuman
Thanks then I can watch it with peace in my heart on the 7 january big grin

People gave it bad reviews cause they wanted oscar calibur performances & character development from the humans.

If you go in to see it for what the title of the movie states: "Aliens vs. Predator". Then you'll enjoy it.

Utrigita
Originally posted by Inhuman
People gave it bad reviews cause they wanted oscar calibur performances & character development from the humans.

If you go in to see it for what the title of the movie states: "Aliens vs. Predator". Then you'll enjoy it.

The reason I'm going there is to see what a Predator can do to the Aliens when we isn't talking about a rookie evil face

The Great Galen
Yeah its pointless to go over again, Spectre wins in a stomp and thats all there is to it..anyone who says different is ignorant and uninformed.

quanchi112
The reason I'm going there is to see what a Predator can do to the Aliens when we isn't talking about a rookie evil face Yes this predator aint no rookie thats for sure.

quanchi112
He was from the ultraverse and LT stated that with the IG he could rule over both the prime Multiverse and the Ultraverse, and he was defeated by surfer laughing out loud

But on a more serious note, Spectre as suggested in the openion is at full power which means that it have bounded with the sources and thus have become second only to the Presence (the way I understood it, I could be wrong if so please correct) in terms of power, Second to the supreme being sounds like someone I know what about you? smile Didnt the Spectre go mad when when he tapped into the Logoz. I have never seen the Spectre do what Thanos did on panel with the ig.

Utrigita
Didnt the Spectre go mad when when he tapped into the Logoz. I have never seen the Spectre do what Thanos did on panel with the ig.

He couldn't understand how God could bear the constant flows of creation and destruction.

I have seen the Spectre who wasn't at full power keeping the Anti Monitor back. Thats a level of feat I have never seen Thanos preform.

Utrigita
Yes this predator aint no rookie thats for sure.

Lovely cool

King Kandy
Didnt the Spectre go mad when when he tapped into the Logoz. I have never seen the Spectre do what Thanos did on panel with the ig.
Yeah actually Spectre fused with the source has no feats except displaying omnipresence. LT did the same thing to Silver Surfer under his own power.

quanchi112
He couldn't understand how God could bear the constant flows of creation and destruction.

I have seen the Spectre who wasn't at full power keeping the Anti Monitor back. Thats a level of feat I have never seen Thanos preform. The am fought supergirl and it wasnt a stomp. Thanos defeated two celestials,and all the other abstracts at once while Spectre remained in a coma after he failed to destroy the Am.

Utrigita
The am fought supergirl and it wasnt a stomp. Thanos defeated two celestials,and all the other abstracts at once while Spectre remained in a coma after he failed to destroy the Am.

No it wasn't but every one has low showings I have just brought one up for the IG, and don't forget how Thanos lost the Gauntlet.

If I remember correctly didn't he force the Anti Monitor back into his own anti matter universe???

quanchi112
No it wasn't but every one has low showings I have just brought one up for the IG, and don't forget how Thanos lost the Gauntlet.

If I remember correctly didn't he force the Anti Monitor back into his own anti matter universe??? You brought up a low showing but not for Thanos with the ig. Thanos imprisoned all who opposed him. While the Spectre failed to stp the Am permanently. The Am wasnt as powerful as Thanos with the ig was either.

rico777
Spectre wins

Mr Master
I was refering to Rune with the IG
and I doubt that Rune is so bad in using it that he wouldn't do the same as Nebula
When Rune first had the IG, the Soul Gem was fighting to control Rune,
this is why SS was able to blast the IG off his hand.

(speculation)
Also, LT might've amped SS,
after all, he used him as an avatar.
He was from the ultraverse and LT stated that with the IG he could rule over both the prime Multiverse and the Ultraverse, and he was defeated by surfer
It's not really that simple. smile
I have seen the Spectre who wasn't at full power keeping the Anti Monitor back. Thats a level of feat I have never seen Thanos preform.
Thanos only wanted the 616 Reality (power of the Multiverse/Foundation of the Omniverse)

So looking for Thanos doing awe-inspiring feats (outside of that) with the IG
is a moot avenue to follow.

But if we take into account everything the IG and/or Gems have done,
then you got some amazing feats.

Like,
the Incomplete IG treating the UN like a b*tch.
the Incomplete IG merging 616 and a duplicate 616 in an instant.
4 Gems creating Realities back to back continuously and stacking said Realities.
(the Omniverse was going to collapse)
2 Gems reverting all that Time/Space created by the 4 Gems thus nulling all those Realities.

Bottomline:

Only the LT proved to be superior to the Gems (on panel and in the bios)
The IG makes the wielder "god" beneath the LT.

The LT represents one who is above even "gods" ...

http://img461.imageshack.us/img461/7757/ltorderswl0iy.th.jpg

smile (I love that scene)

quanchi112
Originally posted by Mr Master

(speculation)

It's not really that simple. smile

Thanos only wanted the 616 Reality (power of the Multiverse/Foundation of the Omniverse)

then you got soem amazing feats.

Like,
4 Gems creating Realities back to back continuously and stacking said Realities.
2 Gems reverting all that Time/Space created by the 4 Gems thus nulling all those Realities.

Bottomline:

smile (I love that scene) Way to back the ig master. smile

Utrigita

Nebula who's by Thanos account wouldn't be capable of handling the mantle of omnipotente still defeated the Cosmic Beings, even though she was unfamiliar with the IG and it's power and had problems comprehending the imputs from the IG.

(speculation)

Very likely.

then you got some amazing feats.

Like,

Bottomline:

smile (I love that scene)

And Full powered Spectre has been shown to be second only to the presence and at the same time represent a power that even the presence should fear, further more Like the Gems could cause the destruction of the Omniverse (all of Marvel) so was Spectre holding back the Anti Monitor who was going to destroy all of DC (a Multiverse but still all of DC). And Spectre is basically the right hand of God from what I know he is given the power (when he has a host) to preform whatever task is required of him (full backing from the presence). And I know you hate crossovers but the JLA/Avengers is canon and in that Spectre overwrote the combined effort of the prime marvel universe being merged with the main universe from DC.

The items used was, the DC items the Spear of Destiny; the Book of Eternity; the Orb of Ra; the Psycho Pirate's Medusa Mask; Uthool's Green Bell; Nyorlath's Silver Wheel; Calythos's Red Jar; and the Green Lantern Power Battery of Kyle Rayner; and the Marvel items being the Ultimate Nullifier; the Evil Eye; the Wand of Watoomb; the Casket of Ancient Winters; the Cosmic Cube; and the Infinity Gems

You should know first hand what the infinity gems and the Cosmic Cube and the Nullifier is capable of. And again Spectre overwrote them.

I doesn't see Thanos taking this one home.

Utrigita
Well what the hell.

cheers Master

Nice to debate with you cool

(I don't see you beaten ore anything I have just said what I had to say so... well big grin )

Nod
I like how Quanchi only uses low showings.

Mr Master
Nebula who's by Thanos account wouldn't be capable of handling the mantle of omnipotente still defeated the Cosmic Beings, even though she was unfamiliar with the IG and it's power and had problems comprehending the imputs from the IG.
Cool, but I was just clearing up the Rune case.
Very likely.
I believe so.
And Full powered Spectre has been shown to be second only to the presence and at the same time represent a power that even the presence should fear, further more Like the Gems could cause the destruction of the Omniverse (all of Marvel) so was Spectre holding back the Anti Monitor who was going to destroy all of DC (a Multiverse but still all of DC). And Spectre is basically the right hand of God from what I know he is given the power (when he has a host) to preform whatever task is required of him (full backing from the presence).
Who wins this company cross-over doesn't concern me.
I just wanted to clear up some facts that were misconstrude.
And I know you hate crossovers but the JLA/Avengers is canon and in that Spectre overwrote the combined effort of the prime marvel universe being merged with the main universe from DC.
Big deal.

Magus and the Incomplete IG merged 616 and a duplicate 616 in an instant with a thought.
Warlock separated both entire UniverseS with a though.
The items used was, the DC items the Spear of Destiny; the Book of Eternity; the Orb of Ra; the Psycho Pirate's Medusa Mask; Uthool's Green Bell; Nyorlath's Silver Wheel; Calythos's Red Jar; and the Green Lantern Power Battery of Kyle Rayner; and the Marvel items being the Ultimate Nullifier; the Evil Eye; the Wand of Watoomb; the Casket of Ancient Winters; the Cosmic Cube; and the Infinity Gems

You should know first hand what the infinity gems and the Cosmic Cube and the Nullifier is capable of. And again Spectre overwrote them.
laughing

I can't believe you've fallen for that la la land story.

The Universes were merged by Krona with Tech, not those items.

Anyhow, so Roma and a host of Marvel beings can erase DC?
(cause according to that crap Marvel/DC share the same Space)
So this is my usual question,
when someone brings up that crossover garbage as proof.

Oh,
and Flash and Hawkeye > Krona (cat who supposedly defeated all your items not Spectre)
I doesn't see Thanos taking this one home.
You gotta read the arc first before you make calls on it friend.
If you have read it, and it's been a while ... re-read. smile

Utrigita
Cool, but I was just clearing up the Rune case.

Okay

I believe so.

Me too. (hope so)

Who wins this company cross-over doesn't concern me.
I just wanted to clear up some facts that were misconstrude.

I know.

Big deal.

Magus and the Incomplete IG merged 616 and a duplicate 616 in an instant with a thought.
Warlock separated both entire UniverseS with a though.

If I remember correct to did a Cosmic Cube alone too, merge the 616 with a alternate universe it was Doom's doing well you have given me the story once.

laughing

I can't believe you've fallen for that la la land story.

The Universes were merged by Krona with Tech, not those items.

Anyhow, so Roma and a host of Marvel beings can erase DC?
(cause according to that crap Marvel/DC share the same Space)
So this is my usual question,
when someone brings up that crossover garbage as proof.

Actually master you line of thinking isn't wrong, until recently as Erik Provided proof for in your own thread Marvel was seeing itself as a megaverse according to the handbook, I know it has changed, but that is what they officiel did, so until 2006 marvel doesn't see itself as more then a megaverse with a larger Omniverse but marvel itself was within the Megaverse the size of a omniverse smile

Found out something interesting Marvel doesn't regard it as canon but DC does and since it is a DC character that is in play well I focus on what powerlevels they would like to give him. And it was grandmaster that merged the two universes to try and kill Krona.

Oh,
and Flash and Hawkeye > Krona (cat who supposedly defeated all your items not Spectre)

It was Spectre that seperated the two universes not Krona, and you know that powerfull beings normally jobs awfully, Galactus, Phoenix, Eternity LT (Scathan and Protege), Korvac shit written etc.

You gotta read the arc first before you make calls on it friend.
If you have read it, and it's been a while ... re-read. smile

Well I'll reread it smile

Estacado
Sorry for going off topic Estacado but is the new AVPR any good, I can see you are using a picture (I believe) from it as a avatar.
Well If you are a Predator fan you will like the movie cause it's basically about him otherwise it's just an action movie with a weak story.

Erik-Lensherr
Actually Marvel haven't changed their opinion.

Here's a definition of the term Megaverse from the All-New Official Handbook of the Marvel Universe A-Z Update 02 :

http://img90.imageshack.us/img90/5706/megaverseqh8.th.png

smile

Mr.Biscuits
I'm super bored so I'll post...smile
Spectre would get crushed. He couldnt even handle an amped Captain Marvel who was nowhere near as powerful as the ig.
First of all the OP clearly states A full powered Spectre, So DOV is irrelevant to the thread.
The ig has far more impressive feats than Cap Marvel amped who porved you could beat down the Spectre with raw power while the ig had infinite power. wink
Same as above.
Wrong.
All throughout Volume 4 Spectre/Hal was tapping into the power of the logoz.
Spectre IS The Logoz(s) as of Volume 4.

Spectre/Corrigan in Volume 3 was going mad after an excess amount of time merged with the Source.Originally posted by King Kandy
Yeah actually Spectre fused with the source has no feats except displaying omnipresence. LT did the same thing to Silver Surfer under his own power.
Spectre is omnipotent to begin with. He gained much more after merging with the source.Originally posted by quanchi112
The am fought supergirl and it wasnt a stomp. Thanos defeated two celestials,and all the other abstracts at once while Spectre remained in a coma after he failed to destroy the Am.
Context.

Utrigita

Here's a definition of the term Megaverse from the All-New Official Handbook of the Marvel Universe A-Z Update 02 :

smile

Sorry I ask but from what year because Master posted a scan from the handbook of 2008 which said that the omniverse was all of marvel...

But to me it doesn't really matter because the company can make the megaverse into a galaxy ore as large as a omniverse. so IMO it doesn't make any difference what so ever. Marvel still has a Omniverse, just with a megaverse like starwars even though they have a megaverse in theory they have scalled it down to a Galaxy smile

Utrigita
Well If you are a Predator fan you will like the movie cause it's basically about him otherwise it's just an action movie with a weak story.

I'm hardcore predator fan soo that films sounds like something I'm going to love big grin

Erik-Lensherr
Sorry I ask but from what year because Master posted a scan from the handbook of 2008 which said that the omniverse was all of marvel...

But to me it doesn't really matter because the company can make the megaverse into a galaxy ore as large as a omniverse. so IMO it doesn't make any difference what so ever. Marvel still has a Omniverse, just with a megaverse like starwars even though they have a megaverse in theory they have scalled it down to a Galaxy smile

Handbook of .. 2008 ? What's it called ?

Or perhaps you're reffering to Living Tribunal's bio ?

Overall, I'm not interested in this subject really. Marvel can call the totality in which their stories take place whatever they want, including Omniverse because in the end, it's still an improper use of the word.

Erik-Lensherr
I'm hardcore predator fan soo that films sounds like something I'm going to love big grin

Then you're probably going to like it.

Utrigita
Handbook of .. 2008 ? What's it called ?

Or perhaps you're reffering to Living Tribunal's bio ?

No not exactly, the scan is around some place on page 126 in the hierarchy thread.

Overall, I'm not interested in this subject really. Marvel can call the totality in which their stories take place whatever they want, including Omniverse because in the end, it's still an improper use of the word.

thumb up except I doesn't think it is Omniverse but rather omniverse not sure though confused

Mr Master
If I remember correct to did a Cosmic Cube alone too,
merge the 616 with a alternate universe
it was Doom's doing well you have given me the story once.
That's correct.

Actually master you line of thinking isn't wrong,
until recently as Erik Provided proof for in your own thread
Marvel was seeing itself as a megaverse according to the handbook
"proof?"

I've never read that on panel, have you?
If you believe that one section of that one handbook is law
(although defied continuously across most Marvel titles)
Then you must also believe Phoenix saved Galactus,
and the previous Universe. laughing out loud

Of course we all know that's a croc of shit

In fact,
I challenge anyone to find that term on panel (Megaverse) please try.

Only Megaverse I know of in Marvel,
are the TWO MegaverseS associated with the Two Brothers.
.......................................................................................

That opens up another paradox.

Like Marvel is a single Megaverse ... that contains TWO MegaverseS. dontgetit

I know it has changed, but that is what they officiel did,
so until 2006 marvel doesn't see itself as more then a megaverse with a larger Omniverse but marvel itself was within the Megaverse the size of a omniverse
Interesting,
and yet the Marvel Omniverse has been referenced across multiple titles since 92.

But what we have never seen, is this "Megaverse" being reference, ever.
Found out something interesting Marvel doesn't regard it as canon
but DC does and since it is a DC character that is in play well I focus on what powerlevels they would like to give him.
JLA/Avengers is inconsequential to me.

If I accept that as an official Marvel issue,
then I have to restructure everything I know about the Marvel cosmology.
And that ain't gonna happen based on that garbage.
And it was grandmaster that merged the two universes to try and kill Krona.

Actually it was Krona with Tech:

http://img110.imageshack.us/img110/1237/k1cv1.th.jpg

It was Spectre that seperated the two universes not Krona,
and you know that powerfull beings normally jobs awfully,
Galactus, Phoenix, Eternity LT (Scathan and Protege), Korvac shit written etc.
I never said it was Krona.
Krona merged the Two Universes,
when Krona and his Tech got owned,
Reality immediately began to "Re-Order itself"
Spectre finished the job by separating the Two realities completely.

Krona getting owned by Flash and a single Hawkeye arrow. laughing

They demolished his Tech:

http://img138.imageshack.us/img138/5346/34296773wo6.th.jpg

http://img138.imageshack.us/img138/7350/72162264vs1.th.jpg
...........................................................................................

Btw.

The Two Universes were already fixing themselves
immediately after Krona's Tech was destroyed:

http://img120.imageshack.us/img120/1237/68848592yo2.th.jpg

"Reality is re-ordering itself"

...........................................................................................

Spectre only speeded up or finalized the process:

http://img120.imageshack.us/img120/4448/64093104dt3.th.jpg

Well I'll reread it
thumb up

quanchi112
Originally posted by Mr.Biscuits
I'm super bored so I'll post...smile

First of all the OP clearly states A full powered Spectre, So DOV is irrelevant to the thread.

Same as above.

Wrong.
All throughout Volume 4 Spectre/Hal was tapping into the power of the logoz.
Spectre IS The Logoz(s) as of Volume 4.

Spectre/Corrigan in Volume 3 was going mad after an excess amount of time merged with the Source.
Spectre is omnipotent to begin with. He gained much more after merging with the source.
Context. Ok show me some impressive feats becuz I bet Thanos trumps them in the ig storyline. He has total control over those elements while Spectre just simply isnt as powerul and hasnt proven it on panel.

Are we going with current host?

Mr Master

Here's a definition of the term Megaverse
from the All-New Official Handbook of the Marvel Universe A-Z Update 02 :

On Panel > Bio

On Panel plus Bio >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Bio

FIVE On Panel depictions of the Marvel Omniverse! (actually Illustrated)

Earth X Trilogy - (2000)

http://img165.imageshack.us/img165/9923/omni2cn6.th.jpg

"The Omniverse"

Infinity Abyss - (2002)

http://img272.imageshack.us/img272/7376/adamgoesbtwnuniverses26zw.th.jpg

"An Infinity beyond Infinity"

Exiles - (Mid 2007)

http://img98.imageshack.us/img98/7536/omnipt3ri4.th.jpg

"I offer the Omniverse"

X-Men Die by the Sword - (Late 2007)

http://img513.imageshack.us/img513/2121/68053692tt1.th.jpg

"Not long ago, the Omniverse was swept
by a Temporal Reality Wave of unimaginable power,
that literally tore the Continuum to bits and Re-arranged it"

Exiles - (2008)

http://img186.imageshack.us/img186/5937/87664947vw3.th.jpg

"Those lights we've been assuming was a star, just as we see from Earth,
they represent entire Dimensions.

I think that's a representation of the entire Omniverse,
we're looking at All Creation"

I have plenty more On Panel examples, let me know if this isn't enough.
.................................................................................................................

(Bio)

.................................................................................................................

Spiderman Handbook - (Late 2007)

Core Continuum Designation

http://img233.imageshack.us/img233/2215/omni1ou4.th.jpg

"Numerical identification given to each Earth in the Omniverse"

Avenger Most Wanted Files - (Late 2007)

1. Omniverse

2. TOAA

http://img111.imageshack.us/img111/928/omni2mz6.th.jpg

1. "Group of alternate universeS which encompasses ALL Reality"

2. The entity believed to be the Supreme being/Creator of the Omniverse"

Btw. On Panel evidence agrees 100% with this bio:

http://img405.imageshack.us/img405/7541/omni3py5.th.jpg

"Reality ... Brian came to realize the size and breadth of Reality,
he learned of the Omniverse and its unending alternatives,
Alternative Realities ...
the Omniverse is the collection of All those possibilities"

I will not debate this again. (there's no need)

If anyone has any on panel proof depicting Marvel as a single Megaverse,
please post it,
if not,
there's absolutely NO counter to this post. smile

Mr Master

Overall, I'm not interested in this subject really.

Marvel can call the totality in which their stories take place whatever they want,

including Omniverse
thumb up Oops, didn't see this later post,
disregard my reply troop.
because in the end, it's still an improper use of the word.
I disagree, but I'm also not interested in debating it. smile

Peace & love friend.

King Kandy
I challenge anyone to give evidence of "Full powered Spectre" having any powers besides Omnipresence.

Mr.Biscuits
Originally posted by King Kandy
I challenge anyone to give evidence of "Full powered Spectre" having any powers besides Omnipresence.
no expression

nvrbeenwthagirl
The weakest depiction of the Spectre pwned MR. Mxy, The Phantom Stranger and Nabu. All mutliversal beings. Thanos with the IG would be a dust mote to full power spectre.

Air Legend
Originally posted by King Kandy
thumb up
Full powered Spectre did not show anything more impressive than a Galactus ship powered Doom from Secret Wars 1.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by Air Legend
thumb up
Full powered Spectre did not show anything more impressive than a Galactus ship powered Doom from Secret Wars 1.

Fully powered Spectre pwned Parallax. gave the power of God incarnate and actual fight. Was so powerful that if he moved, He would destroy all of creation, since it was literally bound to him. Come again?

Air Legend
Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl
Fully powered Spectre pwned Parallax. gave the power of God incarnate and actual fight. Was so powerful that if he moved, He would destroy all of creation, since it was literally bound to him. Come again?
Their are so many flaws with this post (and with all your posts for that matter). I don't listen to what you have to say for this reason only, but also because you exaggerate almost everything that a DC character does.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Their are so many flaws with this post (and with all your posts for that matter). I don't listen to what you have to say for this reason only, but also because you exaggerate almost everything that a DC character does.
So then me saying Surfer is more powerful than he is depicted means what? That he is now a DC character? ME saying that Thor is more powerful and versatile than superman means Thor is now a DC character? Wow. Didn't know that.

The only thing wrong with the post is that you no refute. You downplay every DC character. So you aren't one to talk or say shit about what I do, when you do far worse.

Air Legend
Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl
So then me saying Surfer is more powerful than he is depicted means what?
So you exaggerate any character that you argue for. All the more reason to ignore you. smile

nvrbeenwthagirl
So you exaggerate any character that you argue for. All the more reason to ignore you. smile
You sound like an idiot. Really. Looking for anything to put me down. You can't even formulate your own opinions. All you do is regurgitate shit from others. I certainly don't respect a parakeet who just repeats what he's heard.

Mr.Biscuits
thumb up
Kidding, right?

Air Legend
Kidding, right?
How? They both were depicted as feeling every atom in existence and both said that the their slightest moves could alter reality (not those exact lines but you know what I mean). Doom even claimed to have omnipotence. smile

Mr.Biscuits
How? They both were depicted as feeling every atom in existence and both said that the their slightest moves could alter reality (not those exact lines but you know what I mean). Doom even claimed to have omnipotence. smile
Are you referring to the Spectre merged with the Source?

Spectre is omnipotent to begin with, He gained much much more when merged with the Source.

Estacado
Hahaha dumbass everyone knows that Source=Galactus and his ship.uhuh

Kutulu

Spectre is omnipotent to begin with, He gained much much more when merged with the Source.

You have contradicted the very meaning of omnipotence if you say he was already omnipotent and then gained more power.

Mr.Biscuits
Hahaha dumbass everyone knows that Source=Galactus and his ship.uhuh
crylaughOriginally posted by Kutulu
You have contradicted the very meaning of omnipotence if you say he was already omnipotent and then gained more power.
They are different levels of omnipotence, in comics anyway as silly as that sounds.
Spectre became God when he merged with the Source, thus reaching the absolute level of Omnipotence.

This is why I stay out of these threads...ermmnone

Kutulu
crylaugh
They are different levels of omnipotence, in comics anyway as silly as that sounds.
Spectre became God when he merged with the Source, thus reaching the absolute level of Omnipotence.

This is why I stay out of these threads...ermmnone

My point is that there are differences between the following terms:
* Omnipotence.
* Limitless.
* Infinite.

Limitless implies that you have a reserve to tap into which has no limit, however, the ability to tap into that source to amplify your current attributes may have limits.

Infinite implies that your ability in a given field is infinite, as in different from limitless in that it starts off at an infinite level, instead of a finite level with the ability to grow to infinity. Infinite also implies that it's in regards to one constant; for example, infinite strength would mean you could lift / bend / pull anything, but might not necessarily allow you to do other things such as bend dimensional barriers or interact in more dimensions.

Omnipotence literally means "all power", meaning that your power would be infinite and the numbers of powers that you have would encompass every power which exists (infinite). So in other words would be infinite in infinite ways, exceeding even the "transfinite" (term used by Marvel).

Kutulu
I'll give some examples of my point:
* The One Above All: Omnipotent. Can literally make any power up, to do anything, to anyone, at any time, with infinite ability. Meaning snuffing out the Omniverse with but a thought, or creating a multiverse with an infinite number of boundless universes within.

* Infinite: The ultimate nullifier. Capable of swallowing all of the universes within the multiverse and recreating them, but only after starting a chain reaction process. Takes a moment to activate, and takes the mind to guide it on what to do. Has no constraints but the person wielding it.

* Limitless: The Hulk's strength would be limitless. Meaning it starts off at a set amount and can grow to the amount needed to do a certain task, whatever that task may be. Whether that means punching through a meteor twice as big as earth or holding together tectonic plates of a planet, he can call upon "limitless" reserves of strength in order to amplify his pre-existing attribute level.

Badabing
So you exaggerate any character that you argue for. All the more reason to ignore you. smile Then put him on ignore and stop baiting.Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl
You sound like an idiot. Really. Looking for anything to put me down. You can't even formulate your own opinions. All you do is regurgitate shit from others. I certainly don't respect a parakeet who just repeats what he's heard. Nvr, I have had several reports this morning about your posts. Place people on ignore please.

Utrigita
That's correct.

Then I must admit I doesn't see the reason why you brought up the incident with the five cubes when you knew that one could accomplish it???

"proof?"

I've never read that on panel, have you?
If you believe that one section of that one handbook is law
(although defied continuously across most Marvel titles)
Then you must also believe Phoenix saved Galactus,
and the previous Universe. laughing out loud

Of course we all know that's a croc of shit

In fact,
I challenge anyone to find that term on panel (Megaverse) please try.

Only Megaverse I know of in Marvel,
are the TWO MegaverseS associated with the Two Brothers.
.......................................................................................

That opens up another paradox.

Like Marvel is a single Megaverse ... that contains TWO MegaverseS. dontgetit

I explained to you why Marvel is perfectly IMO capable of being both a megaverse and a Omniverse. And that line of thinking was until recently like you said yourself in another thread the line of thinking by marvel in respect to Mark Gruenvald.

Interesting,
and yet the Marvel Omniverse has been referenced across multiple titles since 92.

Yes but not intil recently was it shown in the handbooks. And marvels own page has yet to use the word Omniverse.

But what we have never seen, is this "Megaverse" being reference, ever.

Eric posted the scan right above and you have answear it so no need for me to illustrate it.

JLA/Avengers is inconsequential to me.

If I accept that as an official Marvel issue,
then I have to restructure everything I know about the Marvel cosmology.
And that ain't gonna happen based on that garbage.

I'm not asking you to rethinking you cosmology since it is non canon by marvel, but when debating a DC character (which makes cross over fights a problem) we have to accept there canon and in there canon Spectre still did what he did.

Actually it was Krona with Tech:

http://img110.imageshack.us/img110/1237/k1cv1.th.jpg

I will respond to this a bit down.

I never said it was Krona.
Krona merged the Two Universes,
when Krona and his Tech got owned,
Reality immediately began to "Re-Order itself"
Spectre finished the job by separating the Two realities completely.

Krona getting owned by Flash and a single Hawkeye arrow. laughing

They demolished his Tech:

http://img138.imageshack.us/img138/5346/34296773wo6.th.jpg

http://img138.imageshack.us/img138/7350/72162264vs1.th.jpg

Btw.

The Two Universes were already fixing themselves
immediately after Krona's Tech was destroyed:

http://img120.imageshack.us/img120/1237/68848592yo2.th.jpg

"Reality is re-ordering itself"

Spectre only speeded up or finalized the process:

http://img120.imageshack.us/img120/4448/64093104dt3.th.jpg

I think you haven't observed the scans alot master I know crossovers despise you so that's where I will put the blame because here we clearly see what it is that is holding the two universes merged

http://img138.imageshack.us/my.php?image=72162264vs1.jpg

Middle scan at the top I see the infinity Gauntlet, something that looks like the cosmic cube, and maybe the ultimate nullifier, so maybe he used his tech to manipulate the items but as shown it was the items that kept the universes merged since the moment the tech is destroyed the items is no longer contained.

About the reordering of the universes I think you forgot to mention that they had no idea on what effect it would have.

http://img120.imageshack.us/my.php?image=64093104dt3.jpg

So in reality is was still spectre that seperated the universes because we didn't know what would have happend if he didn't intefere, maybe they would have split maybe both would have been destroyed we simply doesn't know.

thumb up

still haven't found the damm book but I'm searching.

Erik-Lensherr
On Panel > Bio

On Panel plus Bio >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Bio

FIVE On Panel depictions of the Marvel Omniverse! (actually Illustrated)

Earth X Trilogy - (2000)

http://img165.imageshack.us/img165/9923/omni2cn6.th.jpg

"The Omniverse"

Infinity Abyss - (2002)

http://img272.imageshack.us/img272/7376/adamgoesbtwnuniverses26zw.th.jpg

"An Infinity beyond Infinity"

Exiles - (Mid 2007)

http://img98.imageshack.us/img98/7536/omnipt3ri4.th.jpg

"I offer the Omniverse"

X-Men Die by the Sword - (Late 2007)

http://img513.imageshack.us/img513/2121/68053692tt1.th.jpg

"Not long ago, the Omniverse was swept
by a Temporal Reality Wave of unimaginable power,
that literally tore the Continuum to bits and Re-arranged it"

Exiles - (2008)

http://img186.imageshack.us/img186/5937/87664947vw3.th.jpg

"Those lights we've been assuming was a star, just as we see from Earth,
they represent entire Dimensions.

I think that's a representation of the entire Omniverse,
we're looking at All Creation"

I have plenty more On Panel examples, let me know if this isn't enough.

(Bio)

Spiderman Handbook - (Late 2007)

Core Continuum Designation

http://img233.imageshack.us/img233/2215/omni1ou4.th.jpg

"Numerical identification given to each Earth in the Omniverse"

Avenger Most Wanted Files - (Late 2007)

1. Omniverse

2. TOAA

http://img111.imageshack.us/img111/928/omni2mz6.th.jpg

1. "Group of alternate universeS which encompasses ALL Reality"

2. The entity believed to be the Supreme being/Creator of the Omniverse"

Btw. On Panel evidence agrees 100% with this bio:

http://img405.imageshack.us/img405/7541/omni3py5.th.jpg

"Reality ... Brian came to realize the size and breadth of Reality,
he learned of the Omniverse and its unending alternatives,
Alternative Realities ...
the Omniverse is the collection of All those possibilities"

I will not debate this again. (there's no need)

If anyone has any on panel proof depicting Marvel as a single Megaverse,
please post it,
if not,
there's absolutely NO counter to this post. smile

I, aswell as the others who have/are involved in this subject have already seen most of those scans so I don't see the reason in posting them, since they aren't contradicting my point.

Nobody is disputing the fact that Marvel calls the totality in which their stories take place an Omniverse.

The point I was making is the fact that if the term Omniverse is used according to its true meaning, it would include all the comic book companies in which, as the handbook states, a company's line is reffered to as a Megaverse.

smile

horrorwolf
Thanos with IG>>>>>>>>>>>>Spectre....

an infinite amount of times.

Mr Master
Then I must admit I doesn't see the reason why you brought up the incident
with the five cubes when you knew that one could accomplish it???
Ok, you're right,
that's even better for my argument.
I explained to you why Marvel is perfectly IMO
capable of being both a megaverse and a Omniverse.
IMO, it's impossible for Marvel to be simultaneously a single Megaverse,
that contains atleast multiple MegaverseS withIN.

The notion is completely senseless.
And that line of thinking was until recently like you said yourself in another thread the line of thinking by marvel in respect to Mark Gruenvald.
Yes, I believe it was out of respect for Gruenwald Marvel included that info in one handbook.
Eric posted the scan right above and you have answear it so no need for me to illustrate it.
Erik hasn't posted not even one scan that depicts Marvel as a Megaverse on panel.

He posted a single bio,
I posted Two bios, with 5 On Panel confirmations.
I'm not asking you to rethinking you cosmology since it is non canon by marvel,
but when debating a DC character (which makes cross over fights a problem)
we have to accept there canon and in there canon Spectre still did what he did.
So let's also accept the rest,
not only our preferred instances.

According to that cross-over garbage,

1. Toaa created DC,
2. Wanda, Alien Entity, Entropy/Genis heck, even Sis-Neg,
all Remade the DC reality.
3. Marvel is just a single Multiverse.
4. Flash/Haweye > Krona (who defeated all the items)

Finally, the Celestial Guardians of Marvel can erase DC anytime they wish.

Sweet, I like it.

I will respond to this a bit down.

I think you haven't observed the scans alot master
I know crossovers despise you
so that's where I will put the blame
because here we clearly see what it is that is holding the two universes merged

Middle scan at the top I see the infinity Gauntlet, something that looks like the cosmic cube, and maybe the ultimate nullifier, so maybe he used his tech to manipulate the items but as shown it was the items that kept the universes merged since the moment the tech is destroyed the items is no longer contained.
I see, I don't know what those items are doing there, (I'll look into the other issues)
but this is beyond ridiculous if,

if indeed, it took all those items to merge Two universes,
this garbage is a bigger joke than I ever imagined.

You should be laughing with me.

About the reordering of the universes
I think you forgot to mention that they had no idea on what effect it would have.

http://img120.imageshack.us/my.php?image=64093104dt3.jpg

So in reality is was still spectre that seperated the universes
because we didn't know what would have happend if he didn't intefere,
maybe they would have split maybe both would have been destroyed we simply doesn't know.
I partially agree.

It's true what would have happened is unknown,
but the Universes were re=ordering themselves without the Spectre.

I submit, Spectre did finalize the job.

I, aswell as the others who have/are involved in this subject
have already seen most of those scans
so I don't see the reason in posting them,
Because you posted a scan trying to suggest that Marvel is a single Megaverse.
since they aren't contradicting my point.
I agree, your scan doesn't constrict Marvel to being one Megaverse
in any sense of the word, but I think that was your aim.

Well my 5 On Panel depictions of the Marvel Omniverse does contradict the notion,
accompanied by Two Winter/2007 Marvel bios that confirm Marvel's Omniverse.

On top of that,
LT dealt with Two MegaverseS On Panel and in his bio,
so that right there makes the notion even more moot.

Unless LT manipulated Two MegaverseS withIn one Megaverse. dontgetit

Yea, I agree, that would be ridiculous.
Nobody is disputing the fact that Marvel calls the totality in which their stories take place an Omniverse.

The point I was making is the fact that if the term Omniverse is used according to its true meaning, it would include all the comic book companies in which, as the handbook states, a company's line is reffered to as a Megaverse.
As you wish.

The handbookS I posted from said Marvel is an Omniverse.
The On Panel proof is irrefutable, the Omniverse is literally illustrated so ...

this is why I won't debate this further, cause there is no debate.

The Great Galen
So then the final take on this matter is that Spectre wins, he is second only to the presenece and is obviosuly equal to LT. He could literally walk up to Thanos and remove the IG from him and Thanos will not be able to do anything about it. At best look at this as a fight between LT vs Thanos IG.

Air Legend

It showed him being omnipresent and asked if that was what it was like to be God and says he can't imagine how God can stand it. The illustrations didn't show him gaining more power (unless you use the implication that Spectre became God). That's why I used the Doom example because it was similar to what happened to merged Spectre.

kevdude
True, I don't believe it shows him merged with The Source/God but merely showing The Spectre on a lot smaller scale whats Gods nature is, Alpha and Omega, beginning and End.

quanchi112
Originally posted by The Great Galen
So then the final take on this matter is that Spectre wins, he is second only to the presenece and is obviosuly equal to LT. He could literally walk up to Thanos and remove the IG from him and Thanos will not be able to do anything about it. At best look at this as a fight between LT vs Thanos IG. Thanos has to much power and has to many different options he could employ on the Spectre. smile

Erik-Lensherr
Ok, you're right,

Yes, I believe it was out of respect for Gruenwald Marvel included that info in one handbook.

Erik hasn't posted not even one scan that depicts Marvel as a Megaverse on panel.

He posted a single bio,

1. Toaa created DC,

Sweet, I like it.

I see, I don't know what those items are doing there, (I'll look into the other issues)

I partially agree.

Because you posted a scan trying to suggest that Marvel is a single Megaverse.

I agree, your scan doesn't constrict Marvel to being one Megaverse
in any sense of the word, but I think that was your aim.

Well my 5 On Panel depictions of the Marvel Omniverse does contradict the notion,
accompanied by Two Winter/2007 Marvel bios that confirm Marvel's Omniverse.

On top of that,
LT dealt with Two MegaverseS On Panel and in his bio,
so that right there makes the notion even more moot.

Unless LT manipulated Two MegaverseS withIn one Megaverse. dontgetit

Yea, I agree, that would be ridiculous.

As you wish.

The handbookS I posted from said Marvel is an Omniverse.
The On Panel proof is irrefutable, the Omniverse is literally illustrated so ...

this is why I won't debate this further, cause there is no debate.

When reffering to all comic lines, Marvel represents a Megaverse from the larger Omniverse containing all comic books Universes, from all the companies.

Nobody is disputing the fact that Marvel reffers to their totality as an Omniverse, but it doesn't change the fact that it isn't one, because it doesn't contain all the comic book companies.

Seriously, this is quite simple to understand.

Marvel reffers to their totality as an Omniverse.

When taking into account all the comic book companies, their totality is a Megaverse from the larger Omniverse, which encompasses all the Universes from all the Comic Books.

Nothing is contradicting anything.

Mr Master
When reffering to all comic lines, Marvel represents a Megaverse from the larger Omniverse containing all comic books Universes, from all the companies.
Other comic lines are of no consequence,
I'm only concerned about Marvel,
and Marvel's Reality is an Omniverse (multiple MegaverseS)
Nobody is disputing the fact that Marvel reffers to their totality as an Omniverse, but it doesn't change the fact that it isn't one, because it doesn't contain all the comic book companies.
That's you opinion, and it's respected,
but I completely disagree.

Other comic book companies have nothing to do with Marvel's continuity,
therefore, other comic book companies are of no consequence.

The Marvel Omniverse simply means ... All Universes in Marvel.
Seriously, this is quite simple to understand.
I was just thinking that, in relation to my facts.
Marvel reffers to their totality as an Omniverse.
Because that's what it is.

A totality with multiple MegaverseS,
which logically equals to something greater than ... A ... Megaverse.
When taking into account all the comic book companies,
their totality is a Megaverse from the larger Omniverse,
which encompasses all the Universes from all the Comic Books.
Actually Marvel's totality contains multiple MegaverseS, (on panel & bios)
so I have to disagree with ya friend.

It's absurd for Marvel to contain multiple MegaverseS within one Megaverse,
or are you messing with me?

Again, I ain't gonna take into consideration anything outside of Marvel comics.,
when it concerns ONLY Marvel comics.
Nothing is contradicting anything.
As you wish. smile

Utrigita
Please calm down master it is only a friendly debate. smile and I have yet to see the circles.

Ok, you're right,

Doesn't quiet see how since now a cosmic cube = equel a feat from the IG.

How big can a warp look on the outside master and how large can it in reality be???

Good then thats settled.

never said he did.

He posted a single bio,

I know updated bios, and actually showings that is all from after 2000

1. Toaa created DC,

I don't accept it master I said that from a DC point of view it is canon, but that is off no concern to you since you main area of expertice and knowlegde is Marvel, so all that shall concern you is that marvel doesn't see it as canon which is all that matter in the end but when a crossover battle is begun like in this thread both companies openions of there characters powerset must be taken into account.

Sweet, I like it.

Arhh the sarcasme.

It is a ridiculous comic from a marvel standpoint. Correct.

No exactly a low feat since it was the 616 that was merged with a DC universe, too entirely different built universes was merged, also in a instant the items was optained in a game Krona and Grandmaster played.

I do master I do don't worry, all I'm bringing forth is:

1: According to DC the JLA/Avengers is canon, thus form there point of view Spectre > All previous mentioned items.
2: Non Canon by Marvel thus inconsiqientiel to the currect hierarchy in marvel.

I partially agree.

In a way we doesn't know smile but agreed Spectre finished a Job we doesn't even know if had ever begun.

Btw Master I just wanted to tell you that I know that Marvel has the size of a omniverse, none is disregarding that, but there are two Omniverses from my point of view Marks describtion of it and Marvels. The "aucthentic" and the comic related part.

Btw It was in a Quasar Comic that the omniverse was first introduced correct, in what 1992, who was the writer of that comic???

Mr Master
Please calm down master it is only a friendly debate.
and I have yet to see the circles.
dontgetit

Who's losing control, or showing agitation towards you?
Doesn't quiet see how since now a cosmic cube = equel a feat from the IG.
What?

You said,
Spectre separated the two Universes,
I said
"big deal, Incomplete IG merged Two universes in an instant, (616 & it's duplicate)
and the same Incomplete IG separated both Universes as well."
Then you said,
"If I remember correct to did a Cosmic Cube alone too,
it was Doom's doing well you have given me the story once."
I replied,
"Correct"
Then you came back with an unrelated topic,
"doesn't see the reason why you brought up the incident
with the five cubes when you knew that one could accomplish it."

Although, I never brought up Cubes, you did.
I brought up the Incomplete IG.

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?threadid=474312&pagenumber=3

How big can a warp look on the outside master and how large can it in reality be???
I don't see what this has to do with concerning Marvel's totality.

Marvel is an Omniverse that contains multiple MegaverseS
Good then thats settled.
That it was out of respect and meant nothing?

I agree.
I know updated bios, and actually showings that is all from after 2000
You prefer earlier bios, say the word friend.

I figured you'd enjoy the latest info since 2000, but if you want more, I gots. smile
I don't accept it master I said that from a DC point of view it is canon,
but that is off no concern to you since you main area of expertice and knowlegde is Marvel,
so all that shall concern you is that marvel doesn't see it as canon
which is all that matter in the end
but when a crossover battle is begun like in this thread
both companies openions of there characters powerset must be taken into account.
Spectre fans can bring out all his feats if they wish (in DC Comics)
but if Spectre fans are going to bring up cross-over garbage as a means of feats,
then we better accept everything in the garbage.

That is:

1. Toaa created DC,

..............................................................................................................

That's why it's best to keep it withIN the respective companies.
It is a ridiculous comic from a marvel standpoint. Correct.
From any stand point when you consider the power of those Marvel items.
No exactly a low feat since it was the 616 that was merged with a DC universe,
too entirely different built universes was merged,
also in a instant the items was optained in a game Krona and Grandmaster played.
Seriously, what took place in that arc is meaningless to me Ut.
I do master I do don't worry, all I'm bringing forth is:

1: According to DC the JLA/Avengers is canon,
thus form there point of view Spectre > All previous mentioned items.
Nah, only the DC items count friend.

Marvel has thankfully detached itself form that crap.
In a way we doesn't know
but agreed Spectre finished a Job we doesn't even know if had ever begun.
hmm, I have to disagree,
On Panel the two Universes were re-ordering themselves:

http://img185.imageshack.us/img185/9440/regh0.th.jpg
"Reality is Re-Ordering itself" (Spectre finished the job)

In fact, as you can read, immediately after Krona got owned by Flash & Hawkeye,
everything began to return to normal,
unless the Spectre is a cruel bastard, (or coward)
that he decided to interfere the instant Krona was gone.
Btw Master I just wanted to tell you that I know that Marvel has the size of a omniverse, none is disregarding that, but there are two Omniverses from my point of view Marks describtion of it and Marvels. The "aucthentic" and the comic related part.
Fair enough,
but I see, I don't understand why it's so difficult to just see the term Omniverse,
for what it is,
"All Universes"
(this can easily, logically, without contradicting anything
be subjected to a respective fictional reality)

ie.

I create a comic book company, I have many UniverseS in my books,
I have many MultiverseS in my books, I even have MegaverseS,
instead of me having to repeat all three terms again, and again,
I have one term ... Omniverse,
simply means the sum of all UniverseS in my respective company.

Btw It was in a Quasar Comic that the omniverse was first introduced correct,
in what 1992, who was the writer of that comic???
Actually it was first mentioned in 1983 in Moore's UK titles published by Marvel.
Jaspers saga and all.

Glad you asked that question though,
for it was Gruenwald himself that wrote the Quasar joint.

So go figure. smile

Utrigita
dontgetit

Who's losing control, or showing agitation towards you?

Sorry just found some places where I thought that you was building up a temper.

What?

You said,
Spectre separated the two Universes,
I said
"big deal, Incomplete IG merged Two universes in an instant, (616 & it's duplicate)
and the same Incomplete IG separated both Universes as well."
Then you said,
"If I remember correct to did a Cosmic Cube alone too,
it was Doom's doing well you have given me the story once."
I replied,
"Correct"
Then you came back with an unrelated topic,
"doesn't see the reason why you brought up the incident
with the five cubes when you knew that one could accomplish it."

Although, I never brought up Cubes, you did.
I brought up the Incomplete IG.

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?threadid=474312&pagenumber=3

Ahh thats probably becayse I cannot think straight anymore laughing out loud

I don't see what this has to do with concerning Marvel's totality.

Marvel is an Omniverse that contains multiple MegaverseS

And so far I haven't disagreed with you have I???

That it was out of respect and meant nothing?

I agree.

lets just say that.

You prefer earlier bios, say the word friend.

I figured you'd enjoy the latest info since 2000, but if you want more, I gots. smile

I did indeed but as said before, before that Marvel IMO didn't have that standpoint as they do now.

Spectre fans can bring out all his feats if they wish (in DC Comics)
but if Spectre fans are going to bring up cross-over garbage as a means of feats,
then we better accept everything in the garbage.

That is:

1. Toaa created DC,

..............................................................................................................

That's why it's best to keep it withIN the respective companies.

See Galactic Storm in your thread... And Again no matter what when discussing cross over both characters powerset must be taken into account, Lets say that We have on panel a cross over fight with Thanos with the IG owning Spectre, that is regarded as canon by Marvel but not by DC, then I would bring that forth in battle if there was a reason to do it, like there IMO is in this case.

From any stand point when you consider the power of those Marvel items.

Agreed

Seriously, what took place in that arc is meaningless to me Ut.

I know fully well Master, and again we isn't actually discussing the battle but more the way sch a incident should be looked on when one side decides to call it canon and the other side doesn't smile

Nah, only the DC items count friend.

Marvel has thankfully detached itself form that crap.

From marvels view point (the reason why I hate crossover battles) but with DC's eyes Spectre would be fully capable of owning these items laugable agreed, should be totally disregarded when discussing a situation when both the Spectre and the IG was involved no.

hmm, I have to disagree,
On Panel the two Universes were re-ordering themselves:

http://img185.imageshack.us/img185/9440/regh0.th.jpg
"Reality is Re-Ordering itself" (Spectre finished the job)

In fact, as you can read, immediately after Krona got owned by Flash & Hawkeye,
everything began to return to normal,
unless the Spectre is a cruel bastard, (or coward)
that he decided to interfere the instant Krona was gone.

Again the later part of MM's statement is forgotten Master

Fair enough,
but I see, I don't understand why it's so difficult to just see the term Omniverse,
for what it is,
"All Universes"
(this can easily, logically, without contradicting anything
be subjected to a respective fictional reality)

ie.

I create a comic book company, I have many UniverseS in my books,
I have many MultiverseS in my books, I even have MegaverseS,
instead of me having to repeat all three terms again, and again,
I have one term ... Omniverse,
simply means the sum of all UniverseS in my respective company.

Fine no need to discuss it any further smile

Actually it was first mentioned in 1983 in Moore's UK titles published by Marvel.
Jaspers saga and all.

Which at that point of time wasn't canon.

Glad you asked that question though,
for it was Gruenwald himself that wrote the Quasar joint.

So go figure. smile

My point for you smile Because I asked this question was that if the author of the Omniverse theory says in a Marvel Comic that Quasar was in the Omniverse then he is indirectly saying marvels omniverse. See...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.