The Perfect Game

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Neo Darkhalen
What do you believe to be the perfect game, past or present, we all have favorite games, but as we all know, some games are better then others, this thread is to find out what you think is the perfect game? for me it has to be the sublime Super Mario Galaxy, it does everything you expect, it offers playability to hardcore as well as casual gamers, something rarely seen in the game industry as well as a perfect control scheme, and beautiful creative areas and characters, not to mention outstanding bosses, topped with atmospheric and often beautiful melody's, I have tried to find fault with this game yet I cannot; for me SMG encompasses everything a game should be and more, also giving that added depth and replay value to keep many a gamer happy, this is just my view however, so what do you guys and gals think, what is and what makes the perfect game?

Morridini
Would agree except for two bloody purple coin challenges that were way to annoying for me (the Luigi-map one, and one on rails where you jump upsidedown, and a weird left wall climb thingy where the controls didn't make sense).

Neo Darkhalen
Ahh yes those ones, I will admit the purple coin challenges can be frustrating.

Blax_Hydralisk
Halo 3 haermm

((The_Anomaly))
Originally posted by Blax_Hydralisk
Halo 3 haermm

laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing

The perfect game? Zelda: OoT is the closest to being perfect ever. Closest in the last 10 years is Mario Galaxy IMO.

Burning thought
there is not a perfect game but i enjoy the Half life series as a whole, although Episode 1 was not as great the original and Episode 2 are great games and together perhaps make some of the most successful and technically perhaps highest rated (by various gaming magazines) games ever to excist

Smasandian
Every game has flaws. It's impossible to be a perfect game.

In my opinion, the bosses in SMG are not very good. The water levels are kinda of annoying.

There is always going to be flaws.

My favourite game of all time is Half Life and it will be for the rest of my life but I know I can find something that annoyed me, especially the last two levels and a pretty bad boss.

Furion
FF7

Neo Darkhalen
Ahh but you choose to seek out and exploit those flaws, you are right every game has a flaw, it is you who decides to dismiss or pick up on that, the perfect game for people is the game that people have the most fun on, who can play it for ages, those who really enjoy what they are playing, for instance I find Timesplitters 2 and 3 better games then Gears of War, I find them much more fun and entertaining then GOW, however they do have bugs, I just ignore them and get on with the game.

Smasandian
That's not what perfect means.

Perfect means that it has no flaws at all.

What your saying is that Super Mario Galaxy is your favourite game of all time. A bit of a difference.

Neo Darkhalen
Actually its not, that is just for fans.

Mine is Timesplitters Future perfect or Megaman powered up.

Blax_Hydralisk
Originally posted by ((The_Anomaly))
laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing

What? Don't laugh mad

The boss was epic. Who knew fighting a floating, annoying ball could be so epic and fun.

And it shot it's LAZRE BEAMZ at you, too.

ESB -1138
Super Mario Galaxy, Zelda: OoT, & Metroid Prime are the closest we will ever get to perfection.

Neo Darkhalen
I like that rostar, maybe brawl will be added, I would put Megaman powered up on there as well.

MadMel
Originally posted by ESB -1138
Super Mario Galaxy, Zelda: OoT, & Metroid Prime are the closest we will ever get to perfection.
well whaddayou know, all nintendo games big grin

Neo Darkhalen
Of course, this is ESB we are talking about.

ESB -1138
Originally posted by MadMel
well whaddayou know, all nintendo games big grin

Well I played many Sega, Sony, and Microsoft games and really haven't found a game from that rooster that could be considered perfect (and I'm just going with the N64 & up because the good old 8-16 bit days would have a few more).

The closet I can find for Sega is NiGTS into Dreams (Saturn), for Sony I would say Shadows of the Colossus (PS2) and for Microsoft it would be Gears of War (360) but Nintendo is known for delivering the best games ever as they will (and everyone knows that by now) delay a game to improve it. Zelda: OoT was suppose to be a launch title game but it was delayed, Twilight Princess was delayed, Metroid Prime was delaye, Mario Sunshine was delayed, Mario Galaxy was delayed, Metroid Prime 3 was delayed, Super Smash Bros Brawl delayed and I can go on and on.

BackFire
Not ever played a perfect game. Galaxies is damn close, though it has some camera issues that cause problems.

Bioshock is very close as well, though the game drops in quality towards the end, and the boss fight was rather generic and disappointing.

And Final Fantasy VI, though yes, it has flaws that are quite apparent and obvious now 13 years after its release, at the time of it's release it was as perfect a game could be.

Smasandian
I totally agree with you on that assessment on Bioshock.

If they ended, when Ryan dies, or atleast right after Ryan dies, I would think that the game would of been better off. After that incident, the game goes downhill because it's just more of the same.

In my opinion, one of the perfect games I've played was Half Life 2, or Half Life, but I still dont think that they're perfect. One has a bad ending, and other the one has average human AI (but awesome creature AI)

BackFire
Yeah, forgot about the Half Life games, though really, I'd say Episode 2 is the closest to perfection that the series has come, that game is astonishing and I can't think of a single flaw off the top of my head (except maybe length, but I think that's an unfair complaint as it's an episodic game, and not meant to be a full one).

Utrigita
Dungeon Keeper I Best time game it's just so... Evil. it's IMO the best in a kind of Strategi first person shooter.

(can we name more then one)

The Homeworld and Nexus are in for a good shot in the strategy genre along with Supreme Commander.

RPG torn between Witcher and Oblivion.

First Person Shooter. Crysis is very good haven't played Bioshock which should be a experience so looking forward to it.

Burning thought
Originally posted by Utrigita
Dungeon Keeper I Best time game it's just so... Evil. it's IMO the best in a kind of Strategi first person shooter.

(can we name more then one)

The Homeworld and Nexus are in for a good shot in the strategy genre along with Supreme Commander.

RPG torn between Witcher and Oblivion.

First Person Shooter. Crysis is very good haven't played Bioshock which should be a experience so looking forward to it.

/totally agreed

Dungeon keeper 1 was awsome, the atmosphere, perfect, all the creatures, the unique way of play, priceless

Lady Fox
There is no perfect game smile

Utrigita
Originally posted by Burning thought
/totally agreed

Dungeon keeper 1 was awsome, the atmosphere, perfect, all the creatures, the unique way of play, priceless

I once had four horned reapers evil face bow before me puny humans, damm they where insane and had to control but in battle they manhandle everything and everyone.

Neo Darkhalen
Originally posted by ESB -1138
Well I played many Sega, Sony, and Microsoft games and really haven't found a game from that rooster that could be considered perfect (and I'm just going with the N64 & up because the good old 8-16 bit days would have a few more).

The closet I can find for Sega is NiGTS into Dreams (Saturn), for Sony I would say Shadows of the Colossus (PS2) and for Microsoft it would be Gears of War (360) but Nintendo is known for delivering the best games ever as they will (and everyone knows that by now) delay a game to improve it. Zelda: OoT was suppose to be a launch title game but it was delayed, Twilight Princess was delayed, Metroid Prime was delaye, Mario Sunshine was delayed, Mario Galaxy was delayed, Metroid Prime 3 was delayed, Super Smash Bros Brawl delayed and I can go on and on.

Yeah but Sunshine was not a good game by the end of it.

I find Timesplitters 2 and 3 to be a perfect game.

((The_Anomaly))
Originally posted by Smasandian
Every game has flaws. It's impossible to be a perfect game.

In my opinion, the bosses in SMG are not very good. The water levels are kinda of annoying.

There is always going to be flaws.

My favourite game of all time is Half Life and it will be for the rest of my life but I know I can find something that annoyed me, especially the last two levels and a pretty bad boss.

The bosses are too easy, but they are fun at least. (When have Mario bosses been hard at any rate?) And that's funny, the water levels are some of my favorites. I hated swimming in Mario 64, but I love it in Galaxy. I go back to the Beach Bowl Galaxy just to swim around all the time.

((The_Anomaly))
Originally posted by Neo Darkhalen
Yeah but Sunshine was not a good game by the end of it.

But Shunshine WAS a good game, just not as good as 64 and not quite up to Mario and Nintendo's standards. It was still prolly the best platformer of last generation.

Neo Darkhalen
Maybe, but giving Bowser that voice and boss fight, was just ridiculous, I still stand by SMG, TSFP, MMPU, OoT as the perfect games.

ESB -1138
I forgot about one of the best games; Resident Evil 4.

Neo Darkhalen
Strange how it took Capcom so long to create, a classic RES game, 1 and 2 were good, but 4 just evolves on its own.

Pulse2
Perfect in what Genre?

Neo Darkhalen
It depends on what your preferences are, we are talking about the overall package, but if you like horror games, then please list what you think is the perfect horror game.

Burning thought
I once had four horned reapers evil face bow before me puny humans, damm they where insane and had to control but in battle they manhandle everything and everyone.

hehe awsome, i think on that last level i had 2 or 3, u kno the one with that avatar guy? he was rly powerful i converted the fake one tho

but it was awsome game, the atmopshere wonderful for its day and even now some games just cant match it, if not most in atmopshere

i remember i used to dig out little rooms especially for the horned reaper, sometimes i went a little mad and gave him huge rooms but usually i gave them a 9 tile setup of a lair, hatchery, temple and i think i gave him a treasury so i could put cash in there, they took tonnes of payday and used to go mad and smash through the doors and kill your own creatures hehe

Callan
My 'perfect' game is still The Legend of Zelda: The Ocarina of Time. I still break it out every once in a while to play through and I always have a great time playing it, even though I've beaten it quite a few times.

Neo Darkhalen
I find SMG, OoT, MMPU; TSFP to be the perfect games.

((The_Anomaly))
No game is perfect, not even OoT. It has its flaws as well, but its the closest to being perfect IMO. No game can ever be "perfect". Galaxy and OoT are petty close, but still not perfect. I think the best way to describe "perfect" in game terms is to say "as perfect as it can get for its time". OoT for example isnt anywhere near perfect by todays standards, but it was the most perfect game for its time of all time IMHO, therefore its the most perfect game, even if it doesn't translate into todays terms.

Neo Darkhalen
I find Timesplitters: Future perfect to be a better game then Gears of War. no expression

Burning thought
well ofc it depends on the persons tastes, ime not sure id touch a link or Mario galaxy with a pole, not unless someone rly rly wanted me to play it, its just too odd for me, too cutsey

dadudemon
I find Timesplitters: Future perfect to be a better game then Gears of War. no expression

I LOVED the co-op of GOW. We have similar tastes in games so I am going to have to take a look at "Timesplitters: Future Perfect".

Neo Darkhalen
Bioshock is another great game, sadly it drags along in the second half which dashes it's change of being called a perfect game.

@st
Bioshock is another great game, sadly it drags along in the second half which dashes it's change of being called a perfect game.

Yeah, after a while you are just doing the same thing over and over. But for the first handful of levels its great.

Neo Darkhalen
Oh totally.

dadudemon

It might have been a deadline issue. Sometimes, a game has to be rushed through production because....wellllll...money. Level design is not necessarily linear. There may be 2 or 3 teams designing the levels all at the same time or it could be one team designing the levels mostly chronologically. Production managers would defiantly or SHOULD try to make sure that there is continuity in level design but that doesn't always work out. I really liked Fable...but I could tell that at some parts, it seemed to be rushed.

Neo Darkhalen
Oh so true, I don't mind it, its just it becomes to predictable, and often you have to go somewhere and collect and Item, then a bunch of splicers will come out of nowhere, I think it sort of dies down around after Arcadia.

Never the less it is still a great game in its own right, but most games are rushed now a days.

RedAlertv2
Ocarina

Furion
It depends on what your preferences are, we are talking about the overall package, but if you like horror games, then please list what you think is the perfect horror game.
Fatal Frame and Silent Hill are the pinnacle of Horror Genre. Resident Evil still beats them though.....Cept for Pyramid Head. Pyramid Head >>>>>>>>>Chuck Norris

Smasandian
Originally posted by dadudemon
It might have been a deadline issue. Sometimes, a game has to be rushed through production because....wellllll...money. Level design is not necessarily linear. There may be 2 or 3 teams designing the levels all at the same time or it could be one team designing the levels mostly chronologically. Production managers would defiantly or SHOULD try to make sure that there is continuity in level design but that doesn't always work out. I really liked Fable...but I could tell that at some parts, it seemed to be rushed.

It was also the case of trying to lengthing the game by adding more levels when the game clearly didnt need it.

Should have ended right after you meet up with Ryan.

Neo Darkhalen
Fountaine was an obvious twist.

The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion is another game that is almost perfect.

MadMel
not according to ush...he wrote a whole review on it, and it wasnt really positive laughing out loud

Neo Darkhalen
Oblivion is a damn good game, no matter what Ush says, also most gaming critics agree with a score of 94 for the 360 as being a great game, I found it a more then pleasurable experience.

Burning thought
why is Ush a reason to disregard a game lawls at that, hes only a mod and another person somewhere else, he can have his own views for sure but his review should not make a diffrence to what other people think

ive played the game for ages when i got it, and even fairly recently after compeling the game several times have i got to the stage where (PC version) am downloading tonnes of mods and everything, its excelelnt, you can add Lord of the rings items, new dungeons, levels, houses, equipment, all kinds of things to the game, the game is quite moddable and some mods that change a lot can make the game completly new again, adding all kinds of awsome things, vanilla Oblivion was great when i first got it and the mods can keep it alive

Neo Darkhalen
Oh totally, different people have different opinions, you should get the game because you like it, you should make your own opinion, not everyone is the same, but I still say Oblivion is more then a good game.

MadMel
i was just making a point, havent acutally played it myself stick out tongue

Neo Darkhalen
Well you started what was a good mini conversation.

@st
Fountaine was an obvious twist.

The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion is another game that is almost perfect.

It was good, but I think it could of been much better, no where near perfect.

I hated the presentation of the story and conversations. For an RPG where story is so important, when you watched with that Half Life style of being in the scene, nothing happened. You get the same crappy fighting animations. After watching the cinematic scenes in Mass Effect simply made this worth.

Mass Effect also makes the conversations in Oblivion look terrible. You get a close up of the same 6 faces/voices recycled over and over again. Im afraid Fallout will have the same system too. erm

Neo Darkhalen
Oh the voicing was bad, there were what about 6 people who voiced the game, oh and on the subject. Mass effect is a good game.

@st
Originally posted by Furion
Fatal Frame and Silent Hill are the pinnacle of Horror Genre. Resident Evil still beats them though.....Cept for Pyramid Head. Pyramid Head >>>>>>>>>Chuck Norris

Pyramid Head is awesome. stick out tongue

I think the best horror game is the Resident Evil remake, Lisa Trevor still freaks me out. Silent Hill 2 is up there, but the game just ****s with your head rather than an actually have anything happen.

RE4 is easily the best game of the Resident Evil series, but it wasnt as "horror" as the previous games. Speaking of RE4, it is one of those "close to perfect" games, but its still got problems like the inventory and being unable to move and shoot.

Neo Darkhalen
Silent hill 1 is the scariest game of all time
The Pyramid heads are awesome
RES 4 is a great game
Clocktower 2 is another scary game.

@st
I think games back in the NES and SNES eras came closer to being perfect than any game since will do.

There is so much more now that games can do. Games have more modes and features, most have cinematic story telling, online multplayer. And games cant pull all of them off perfectly, some dont even try(example: Zelda's lack of voice).

Back in the 2D era games didnt have to do all that much. So games like Mario 3 or Link to Past were as good and close to perfect as games could be.

Utrigita
hehe awsome, i think on that last level i had 2 or 3, u kno the one with that avatar guy? he was rly powerful i converted the fake one tho

Yep he was I just cast my 8 10 level dragons in there and they pounded on him and I used my gold to cast a healing spell each time it was required sometimes I would throw in some Warlock so hit him a bit down in health I got him and converted him in prison and then used him to destroy the other keepers dungeon evil face.

i remember i used to dig out little rooms especially for the horned reaper, sometimes i went a little mad and gave him huge rooms but usually i gave them a 9 tile setup of a lair, hatchery, temple and i think i gave him a treasury so i could put cash in there, they took tonnes of payday and used to go mad and smash through the doors and kill your own creatures hehe

That was the only way to keep that crazy creature at bay, a secluded area where he could pray, study, train, sleep and Eat and agreed lock away was the best, and then a magical forged door, well they couldn't destroy it in one attack at least... and they was like that kind of units you release against the enemy and hurry away before it attacks one self laughing out loud

Neo Darkhalen
What are you talking about?

Utrigita
What are you talking about?

Dungeon Keeper, last level and a Horned Reaper smile

Burning thought
Yep he was I just cast my 8 10 level dragons in there and they pounded on him and I used my gold to cast a healing spell each time it was required sometimes I would throw in some Warlock so hit him a bit down in health I got him and converted him in prison and then used him to destroy the other keepers dungeon evil face.

That was the only way to keep that crazy creature at bay, a secluded area where he could pray, study, train, sleep and Eat and agreed lock away was the best, and then a magical forged door, well they couldn't destroy it in one attack at least... and they was like that kind of units you release against the enemy and hurry away before it attacks one self laughing out loud

yeh that was a brilliant level, i used to sometimes end up blowing the avatar up if i used warlocks too much tho, the meteors can sometimes blast them to a blood splatter to many enemies so i had to keep it under check incase he died, luckily i saved it before each time i tried lol, i know i kicked myself afterwards when i forgot about the guy and he returned as a ghost, theres some things in Dungeon keeper like that which were great, Dungeon keeper 2 just imo didnt have the same atmopshere or random elements like ghosts returning, spiders freezing prisoners and demon spawn becoming dragons, all good stuff

yes indeed, the first time i got him i dont think i rly payed attension and after i come back from getting a drink the blighter had killed all my other minions and was moaning in the lair laughing out loud hate it when creatures go mad and angry and start smashing away at your dungeon walls and breaking rooms

thinking of the game makes me wanna play it agen, i wonder if it will play on XP hehe sad

Utrigita
yeh that was a brilliant level, i used to sometimes end up blowing the avatar up if i used warlocks too much tho, the meteors can sometimes blast them to a blood splatter to many enemies so i had to keep it under check incase he died, luckily i saved it before each time i tried lol, i know i kicked myself afterwards when i forgot about the guy and he returned as a ghost, theres some things in Dungeon keeper like that which were great, Dungeon keeper 2 just imo didnt have the same atmopshere or random elements like ghosts returning, spiders freezing prisoners and demon spawn becoming dragons, all good stuff

yes indeed, the first time i got him i dont think i rly payed attension and after i come back from getting a drink the blighter had killed all my other minions and was moaning in the lair laughing out loud hate it when creatures go mad and angry and start smashing away at your dungeon walls and breaking rooms

thinking of the game makes me wanna play it agen, i wonder if it will play on XP hehe sad

You did laughing out loud never tried that, I always thought he was to tough to get blown up so I would just throw them in there, and get ready to pull the warlock out again when the nasty little creeps would just whirlwind and blow everything down in a corner a hit from him was enough to kill a warlock damn I have sworn because of that.. I have never had a problem with the Avatar in the torture chamber his own healing spell is sufficient, also there is some sick pleasure in trapping a enemy in a torture chamber with the knowledge that he will heal himself from his injuries and in that way live a eternal life in suffering evil face

Dungeon Keeper was a very different game, it lacked the map for instance while you progressed in dungeon keeper one you could see how your victories affected the land, in dungeon Keeper II you had a great nice big overview over a entire land but all that happened was that they turned red very dull and boring the creatures was also more human (black Engels, Black Knight, Thief, etc) in Dungeon Keeper I when you had a army it was a army from hell and not something that looked like a bunch of mercenaries, also the Voice form Dungeon keeper I when you had just completed a mission, telling how the village turned completely, "once it was a beautiful sanctum now It's a hole in the ground" laughing the evil and sarcasm is perfectly mixed.

He is a regular pain in the ass all other creatures needs just becomes priority zero when you get a Horned Reaper, but for all his trouble his performance in battle is unmatched by any creature on the evil side actually I think only the Avatar can survive a one on one with him.

Btw it runs fine on XP big grin

Utrigita
found something funny on the horned reaper

Horned Reapers are incredible raging cyclones of destruction. But, most
importantly, they are raging things. A quote from a Magic: The Gathering
card describes them perfectly.

"He raged at the world, at his family, at his life. But mostly, he
just raged".- Raging Goblin.

About everything annoys them. Ussually, if you want to keep a Horned Reaper,
you should make them a private locked room with a lair, a training room,
a hatchery, a treasure room and a temple. This way, he will find it
difficult to become annoyed, just be sure to fill his treasure room every
once in a while, and keep him training.

To keep him happy, or rather to keep him not angered, don't slap him, ever.
Don't wake him up. Don't put him near other creatures. Don't. Don't. DON'T!
If he's annoyed and you need him, just deploy him by himself: The Horned
Reaper is an amazing creature, he can take down several opponents, and is
even a match to the Knights. He's slightly weak against magic users, and
if you ever have to face one, just take control of an orc and attack
and retreat.

Neo Darkhalen
I like how we can go off topic and spam this thread.

Burning thought
found something funny on the horned reaper

Horned Reapers are incredible raging cyclones of destruction. But, most
importantly, they are raging things. A quote from a Magic: The Gathering
card describes them perfectly.

"He raged at the world, at his family, at his life. But mostly, he
just raged".- Raging Goblin.

About everything annoys them. Ussually, if you want to keep a Horned Reaper,
you should make them a private locked room with a lair, a training room,
a hatchery, a treasure room and a temple. This way, he will find it
difficult to become annoyed, just be sure to fill his treasure room every
once in a while, and keep him training.

To keep him happy, or rather to keep him not angered, don't slap him, ever.
Don't wake him up. Don't put him near other creatures. Don't. Don't. DON'T!
If he's annoyed and you need him, just deploy him by himself: The Horned
Reaper is an amazing creature, he can take down several opponents, and is
even a match to the Knights. He's slightly weak against magic users, and
if you ever have to face one, just take control of an orc and attack
and retreat.

ahh cool, intersting, personally i rarely fought one, usually the horned reapers in the game were capturable and the AI never usually made one so i was okie, i found an interesting patch which gave you a skirmish map to play on and some AI which was interesting since it gave u a normal 1 on 1 battle with a keeper on neutral ground, it was good but all he made was dragons and bile demons which ofc is a powerful weapon especialy together but not so great when battling a tonne of Vampires and a couple of Horned ones big grin

so whats your fave creature? personally i had a soft spot for bile demons because they were just such interesting things and their deep voices almost sounded cute when you see them moving about the hatchery, and they get enormous as they grew in level (ofc this is another thing seemed to be lost in DK 2, the creatures never grew sad )

although i loved the tentacles, i always saw them as a very rare creatue because i could hardly ever attract one, i found it dififuclt to say the least, although in battle their interesting, their power in damage is not the highest but they can freeze and slow i think

excellent works fine on XP? hmm ill prob play it later

Neo Darkhalen
WHY DON'T YOU MAKE A THREAD ON THIS, INSTEAD OF SPAMMING MINE.

Utrigita
WHY DON'T YOU MAKE A THREAD ON THIS, INSTEAD OF SPAMMING MINE.

We isn't spamming your thread Neo, We are having a discussion about what we think is the perfect game isn't that the purpose of the thread???

Neo Darkhalen
Ahh continue go on.

Utrigita
Are you finding that the game we are talking about, is interesting in any way???

Neo Darkhalen
I have not read any of your posts. :P

Utrigita
laughing out loud

Utrigita
ahh cool, intersting, personally i rarely fought one, usually the horned reapers in the game were capturable and the AI never usually made one so i was okie, i found an interesting patch which gave you a skirmish map to play on and some AI which was interesting since it gave u a normal 1 on 1 battle with a keeper on neutral ground, it was good but all he made was dragons and bile demons which ofc is a powerful weapon especialy together but not so great when battling a tonne of Vampires and a couple of Horned ones big grin

laughing out loud agreed then they are nothing but the dragons can be really hard to kill there extremely high durability coupled with there healing spell makes them irritating as enemies but wonderful as pets big grin

so whats your fave creature? personally i had a soft spot for bile demons because they were just such interesting things and their deep voices almost sounded cute when you see them moving about the hatchery, and they get enormous as they grew in level (ofc this is another thing seemed to be lost in DK 2, the creatures never grew sad )

I actually have three favorites that I always work to have in my dungeon, The Mistress which is goddamm evil in high levels, Vampire a deadly closerange combatent, and Warlock for range support. Agreed about Dungeon Keeper II but the reason they didn't grew was too me actually very realistic, a training room is nice but if you want to get better you have to fight real opponents which was why the pit was there, you could train them to level 8 in there but the rest of the way had to be fighting the enemy.

although i loved the tentacles, i always saw them as a very rare creatue because i could hardly ever attract one, i found it dififuclt to say the least, although in battle their interesting, their power in damage is not the highest but they can freeze and slow i think

I never got a single one of them and even if I did I think I would have thrown it out again pretty quickly, and seen if I couldn't have got a more destructive creature instead big grin

excellent works fine on XP? hmm ill prob play it later

I'm at the bridge currently.

Neo Darkhalen
This game seems very long?

Utrigita
it is but it's funny laughing

Neo Darkhalen
Cool.

apoc001
I would have to say either Super Mario World or Commander Keen in Goodbye Galaxy. Not my favourites, of course. Just well-rounded.

apoc001
Oh wait, I forgot to mention Donkey Kong Country. I never got tired of that game.

Neo Darkhalen
DKC 1 and 2 were very good games.

Wandering Flame
Ninja Gaiden for the Xbox was the game closest to being perfect in its own right that I've played.

Though Ninja Gaiden Black fixed some flaws and added new stuff.

And then came the version "Sigma" which perfected it.

Ninja Gaiden 2 will be a better game though overall.

Neo Darkhalen
The Original Ninja Gaiden was good in all it's right.

Wandering Flame
'Eff the original Ninja Gaiden. It's so f*cking crappy I once decided to play it for the very first time (it can be played in an arcade in Han's bar in Ninja Gaiden for the Xbox) haermm after having become bored of playing 12 hours of Ninja Gaiden (Xbox) and after 10 minutes of playing Ninja Gaiden (original) I said wtf is this crap and started playing once again Ninja Gaiden (Xbox) and fell even more in love with it than before due to how much sausage Ninja Gaiden (original) blew.

Neo Darkhalen
First NG is much better then the xbox version, two is good as well.

Pulse2
NG is too basic, does my head in, didn't feel as if there was much to it, but its by no means less then good smile It just didn't fulfill my gaming needs :P

Wandering Flame
First NG is much better then the xbox version, two is good as well. Yes as NES is much better than Xbox.

Oh wait...

Neo Darkhalen
NES is better then the first Xbox stick out tongue

laughing out loud

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.