Durability contest

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

golem370
Alright who would survive? I thought about this lets say each of these characters were standing on Pluto and had just spit in Galactus' face he sends them hurtling to Earth at lightspeed and they hit the earth who ever survives then has Galactus sends a asteroid the size of mountain that Hulk held on his back made of Adamantium to finish the job will it do it?

1.Wolverine
2.Colossus
3.Blob
4.Thor
5.Superman
6.Captain Marvel
7.Green Lantern(Hal)
8.Deadpool
9.Thanos
10.WWH
11.Sentry
12.Abomination
13.Kurse
14.Wonder Woman
15.Depowered Juggernaut
16.She Hulk

SpiderGauntlet
Most stand a good chance the first part and then..

You send a fuggin asteroid at atleast the speeds of re-entry at them thats made of Adamantium

I see Hal Thanos, WW, Superman, and Thor and possibly WWH and Sentry surviving.

golem370
Who don't you think will survive the first test and who won't survive the second?

Batman-Prime
1.Wolverine, regenrates, it will take a bit longer though.
2.Colossus, dead
3.Blob, dead
4.Thor, pretty f*ucked up maybe even dead
5.Superman, Already survived an G blast.
6.Captain Marvel, DC version will survive this one too.
7.Green Lantern(Hal), a hard one, but I believe in halls willpower to survive
8.Deadpool, does he has an adamantium skeleton? If no he is dead.
9.Thanos, Drax killed this guy, he will survive the first, but the second one will own him
10.WWH, alive and angry stick out tongue
11.Sentry, still breathing
12.Abomination, dead, or as good as
13.Kurse dunno
14.Wonder Woman, alive
15.Depowered Juggernaut, dead
16.She Hulk, dead

even those who survive both tests won't be in good shape though.

K-Dog
I agree with Batman Prime's list pretty much. As laughable as it seems, I think Wolverine survives because he will merely be pushed into the earth, with his skeleton protecting him. Same with many of the others. Now if they were on an adamantium surtace that wouldn't give, and then were hit with an adamantium mountain, things would be different.

Inhuman
Wolverine punches the asteroid back at Big G.

h1a8
No one on this list will survive. Some will die and come back to life though. Most can survive the first thing though. But I say that no one can survive getting crushed by an admantium mountain traveling at the speed of light. This attack should easily disintegrate the Earth.

cmack
everyone of them is dead, just maybe thanos,..........just maybe

Batman-Prime
Originally posted by h1a8
No one on this list will survive. Some will die and come back to life though. Most can survive the first thing though. But I say that no one can survive getting crushed by an admantium mountain traveling at the speed of light. This attack should easily disintegrate the Earth.

The heroes are thrown to earth with lightspeed, not the mountain if I'm not mistaken. Without the earth most mortals wouldn't survive the Top tiers though would. Anyway, I though we talk abeout an intact earch with an Adamantite rock in it's a$$.^^

KMC_Drifter
An Adamantium mountain that size....traveling at light speed...let's say that mountain hit Classic Juggernaut...while Juggs is walking steadily forward....would the moutain knock Juggs back? Would the moutain instantly lose its momentum and drop to the ground? Or will Juggs just walk through the adamantium mountain...while the mountain is still in motion?

Terryc250
Originally posted by SpiderGauntlet
Most stand a good chance the first part and then..

You send a fuggin asteroid at atleast the speeds of re-entry at them thats made of Adamantium

I see Hal Thanos, WW, Superman, and Thor and possibly WWH and Sentry surviving.

Sentrys durability aint all that great.. he couldnt even take WWH's fists, let alone being hurled at lightspeed from pluto to earth, then have an asteroid beamed at him

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.