Bring back Eddie NOW!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Neo Darkhalen
We all miss him, it shocked many of his fans, why in the world did they get rid of Eddie Brock as Venom, it is pointless to ask those business executive types, they can't even share a brain between them, but since the rather unpleasing storyline, entitled One more day has shown a complete wipe out of Spider-Mans classic history, I propose that from this sad event some good can be salvaged in the form of Venom, possibly the greatest Spider-Man villain at last the real Venom can return, I doubt that old Joe will accept his rather deserved return, but hey lets show him, Bring back the REAL VENOM NOW!!!!

OnslaughtKILLS
Bring back Ben Reilly and Venom!

Black Adam
how about they focus on developing all his other villains instead bringing back the crappy evil double again?

JediSamuraiMRB
If Brock returned as Venom, I'd hope he wee a good guy.

Neo Darkhalen
Originally posted by Black Adam
how about they focus on developing all his other villains instead bringing back the crappy evil double again?

Nah, as many say Venom is the best and so focus should be on him.

Black Adam
Originally posted by Neo Darkhalen
Nah, as many say Venom is the best and so focus should be on him.

Focus has been on only him and Norman for so ****ing long it's not even funny.

I'd like to some of the other old villains get development and keep it for more then one arc.

Neo Darkhalen
Who cares about Norman, he should be dead, Venom is the way to go.

steverules
I'd love to see Venom vs Spider-man again big grin

Neo Darkhalen
That would be good.

Menetnashté
This thread is pointless, there's been so many threads about Venom needing to return already and frankly it's stupid. This coming from someone who's been a Venom fan before he could read. But everyone saying the same thing over and over again just in different threads is NOT going to bring back Venom.
I mean it doesn't seem like anyone really cares about any of the other villains, I'd love to see something new but we shouldn't be fully revolving around Venom. What about other classic villains? Like Lizard, Mysterio. I mean hell if we're talking about bringing Venom back should talk about bringing Scorpion back as well.

Neo Darkhalen
Hey hey, I happen to like Mysterio, fact is the new comics have ruined Spider-Man, everything that made him a classic has gone, (however we get the webshooters back) fact of the matter is, Venom is top dog, I only used to read SM for Venom, I have come or rather did appreciate its overall theme, however since we have no other news, you hardly ever come here, and no one else is complaining, this thread is doing no harm, so leave it be, if you like it or not there are more venom fans then Spider-Man fans, as for the return, I to doubt Eddie will resume the mantle but here is hope.

Yoshi Paradise

Neo Darkhalen
Same here.

It's not pointless

Maybe I over exaggerated.

Spideys Sister
It is pointles... but then again we've had worse... Where's digi when we have a pointless thread? Hmmm...

Yoshi Paradise
Originally posted by Spideys Sister
It is pointles... but then again we've had worse...

True, just look at the closed threads on the first page of this Spiderman forum.

They were all pointless and stupid.

Neo Darkhalen
Fine...is someone going to close this or what?

*Runs of to most successful thread in NDH history*

Spideys Sister
It's really a basis on "yeah we want him back but what the f*ck can we do about it and what is this thread doing to insure he returns."

Yoshi Paradise
This thread didn't have a purpose at all.

There was no good reason for it to be made.

Blax_Hydralisk
Venom sucks. He always has sucked imo.

Can we please get some better villains, like Dr.octupus, Norman, etc?

Neo Darkhalen
Venom rules, understood SS.

Blax_Hydralisk
Venom is weak.

Neo Darkhalen
Is there any particular reason you are here?

Blax_Hydralisk
Because I'm a condescending person and I feel the need to oppress and belittle people who's ideals and beliefs contrast my own.

Neo Darkhalen
Fair enough.

Faith27
Originally posted by Black Adam

I agree with you..they should improve those villains in Spiderman movie...

steverules
Venomno expression

Neo Darkhalen
Venom should have been better.

Blax_Hydralisk
Venom should have been non-existent.

Neo Darkhalen
Venom rules. w00t

Bad Ash231
Venom should be a better character in the comics overall....

Eddie's reason for hating Spidey is stupid. I don't care if it's intentional. It's stupid.

He needs to do something seriously bad to Spidey for once instead of just stalking him.

Venom should never ever be an anti-hero. Lethal Protector sucked hard on so many levels.

Spideys Sister
Originally posted by Blax_Hydralisk
Because I'm a condescending person and I feel the need to oppress and belittle people who's ideals and beliefs contrast my own. High Five!Originally posted by Neo Darkhalen
Venom rules. w00t Co-signed.

Eddies all about Eddie. If he feels it's wrong it is wrong. It's like the Catholics dude. It's not supposed to make sense.

Arachnid1
Originally posted by Blax_Hydralisk
Because I'm a condescending person and I feel the need to oppress and belittle people who's ideals and beliefs contrast my own. lol

This post owned.

Spideys Sister
But still if they do bring venom back it's to spawn carnage if nothing else.

symbiosis
how do we know wich spidey villians were affected by all of this? What if spider-Man's marrage being reversed had no affect on venom?

Neo Darkhalen
I don't understand how Harry could still be alive.

symbiosis
Me either! Marvel needs to release a new official handbook that explains everything that was and was not affected by all of this

Neo Darkhalen
Indeed.

Black Adam
Originally posted by Faith27
I agree with you..they should improve those villains in Spiderman movie...

I'd rather have them improved in comic form...

Originally posted by Bad Ash231
Venom should be a better character in the comics overall....

Eddie's reason for hating Spidey is stupid. I don't care if it's intentional. It's stupid.

He needs to do something seriously bad to Spidey for once instead of just stalking him.

Venom should never ever be an anti-hero. Lethal Protector sucked hard on so many levels.

amen.

JediSamuraiMRB
If Eddie were to become Venom again or be infused with some other symbiote than I think Brock should become a good guy like his was during the Lethal Protector comic book.

harri
i think eddie brock is always venom but i think they need him back dearly cuz he is probally spidey's greatest enemy and defo the most popular.

harri
beer

Neo Darkhalen
Originally posted by harri
i think eddie brock is always venom but i think they need him back dearly cuz he is probally spidey's greatest enemy and defo the most popular.

You are correct by 100%

Toku King
We all miss him, it shocked many of his fans, why in the world did they get rid of Eddie Brock as Venom, it is pointless to ask those business executive types, they can't even share a brain between them, but since the rather unpleasing storyline, entitled One more day has shown a complete wipe out of Spider-Mans classic history, I propose that from this sad event some good can be salvaged in the form of Venom, possibly the greatest Spider-Man villain at last the real Venom can return, I doubt that old Joe will accept his rather deserved return, but hey lets show him, Bring back the REAL VENOM NOW!!!!

Like Joephisto cares.

Yoshi Paradise
hmm This pointless thread is still open?

Toku King
understood SS.

And yet you made the thread.
So why do it in the first place?

Neo Darkhalen
Why are you still talking to me?

Toku King
Why are you still talking to me?

Oh, I'm sorry. I didn't know there were popularity groups on a forum.

Neo Darkhalen
I promised A1 i would lay off you, but frankly your behaviour and how you speak to people is not that great, A1 is a good friend of mine so don't worry I won't be bothering you anymore, I will reply to posts if they are meaningful, currently none are at all.

Toku King
I promised A1 i would lay off you, but frankly your behaviour and how you speak to people is not that great, A1 is a good friend of mine so don't worry I won't be bothering you anymore, I will reply to posts if they are meaningful, currently none are at all.

And yet you ganged up with the "big kids" in the Zordon thread?

Neo Darkhalen
No I really just found Strangelove to be funny, I don't gang up on people, you need to take things with a pinch of salt, best thing to do is ignore them...the more you react the more they go on, simple fact is OTF is going to be spammed, it's going to have strange posts that make no sense, and if you go the wrong way, it will have some of the nastiest posters there, what you should have done is said please do not spam this thread, create a thread yourself or don't bother coming in here, what did you do....you started to threaten people and talk down to them...people don't like that at all....and the fact that you continued to insult and bash ect...really proves how not to act in a forum, I found Strangelove to be funny...in fact you can't really be sure if strangelove is even being serious or just J/king next time stay away or ignore them, take things with a smile and don't start threatening people when they have done nothing wrong...

Toku King
No I really just found Strangelove to be funny, I don't gang up on people, you need to take things with a pinch of salt, best thing to do is ignore them...the more you react the more they go on, simple fact is OTF is going to be spammed, it's going to have strange posts that make no sense, and if you go the wrong way, it will have some of the nastiest posters there, what you should have done is said please do not spam this thread, create a thread yourself or don't bother coming in here, what did you do....you started to threaten people and talk down to them...people don't like that at all....and the fact that you continued to insult and bash ect...really proves how not to act in a forum, I found Strangelove to be funny...in fact you can't really be sure if strangelove is even being serious or just J/king next time stay away or ignore them, take things with a smile and don't start threatening people when they have done nothing wrong...

When he tells someone that they were hated as a child, he's not kidding.

And as I remember, you insulted me on that thread as well.

Neo Darkhalen
Originally posted by Toku King
When he tells someone that they were hated as a child, he's not kidding.

And as I remember, you insulted me on that thread as well.

Now I will be honest, I never really read the arguments, I tend not to get involved, from what I saw, or in my view Strangelove was only joking, now if he was being serious then I am sorry, I should not have laughed, case in point I never once insulted you on the thread, I would get your facts straight first, all I said was Strangelove is on fire and comments like that....which were just meant as playful posts...now if you can find me the post that was insulting you and I will gladly take back what I have said here and officially apologise, but as I recall I never insulted you, nor did I get into the argument, I started posting cat vids.

Ps. Spam so take this to PM's if you have any problems you wish to discuss.

Yoshi Paradise
Originally posted by Toku King
And yet you ganged up with the "big kids" in the Zordon thread?

Trust me, they aren't "big kids". Most of them are just people who follow the older members and agree with everything they say. The correct term would be "sheep".

Anyway, I really don't think Eddie Brock will ever be Venom again unless someone starts a petition...

Neo Darkhalen
Originally posted by Yoshi Paradise
Anyway, I really don't think Eddie Brock will ever be Venom again unless someone starts a petition...

Do....do...you think we should?

Sam Z
Do....do...you think we should?
Actually... That doesn't sound like a bad idea at all.
Now.. how do I start a petition? confused

Magic_attack
Where is the Eddie Brock Petition?

eek!

harri
lol eddie brock is a fantastic character, but if marvel want to cut him out then let them but it is there downfall

Magic_attack
mad

Spideys Sister
Originally posted by Magic_attack
Where is the Eddie Brock Petition?

eek! Knowing Marvel, Ed and Harry will be back walking into Pete's life holding hands. smile

Magic_attack
Knowing Marvel, Ed and Harry will be back walking into Pete's life holding hands. smile

Brokeback Mountain with Venom and Green Goblin. eek!

Spideys Sister
May Ledger rest in Peace. yes

But you do see my point....

Magic_attack
May Ledger rest in Peace. yes

But you do see my point....

Yes, and yes. smile

Sam Z
Um... guys. It looks like Gargan is dead. So who knows... maybe we'll get to see Eddie soon...

Neo Darkhalen
Oh yes. smile

suprmanvsbatman
Originally posted by BruceSkywalker
If Brock returned as Venom, I'd hope he wee a good guy.

Yeah I agree bring him back as the Lethal Protector big grin smile eek!

BruceSkywalker
Originally posted by suprmanvsbatman
Yeah I agree bring him back as the Lethal Protector big grin smile eek!

Or something like the lethal protector..BTW,What happened to Gargan? What happened to the symbiote?

suprmanvsbatman
I have no idea I havent read it in so long as far as i knew Gargan was still Venom ?

Arachnid1
Originally posted by Sam Z
Um... guys. It looks like Gargan is dead. So who knows... maybe we'll get to see Eddie soon... Gargan is dead? I'm both happy and sad about this.

Happy because theres a good chance Eddie will be back! eek!

Sad because that means the scorpion is gone. sad

suprmanvsbatman
Originally posted by Arachnid1
Gargan is dead? I'm both happy and sad about this.

Happy because theres a good chance Eddie will be back! eek!

Sad because that means the scorpion is gone. sad

Yeah i know i feel the same

btw when the symbiote took over scorpions bdy what happened to his costume, they should have gave grargans venom some sort of scorpion tail to symbolise it

suprmanvsbatman

btw when the symbiote took over scorpions body what happened to his costume, they should have gave Gargans Venom some sort of scorpion tail to symbolise it

Arachnid1

btw when the symbiote took over scorpions bdy what happened to his costume, they should have gave grargans venom some sort of scorpion tail to symbolise it What was the point of quoting yourself?

Also, he did have a tail, sometimes. Not always though.

Yoshi Paradise
What was the point of quoting yourself?

He meant to edit his post, but quoted it by accident.

He changed "bdy" to "body" and "grargans venom" to "Gargans Venom".

symbiosis
This is what happened to Gargan

suprmanvsbatman
He meant to edit his post, but quoted it by accident.

He changed "bdy" to "body" and "grargans venom" to "Gargans Venom".

Thanks Yoshi, I realised i done it but just thought everyone would know what i meant lol.

Yoshi Paradise
thumbsup You're welcome.

Everybody makes mistakes every once in a while.

Arachnid1
thumbsup You're welcome.

Everybody makes mistakes every once in a while. How is it that your the only one who catches everyones mistakes almost all the time?

Yoshi Paradise
hmm That's a very good question.

To be honest, I don't know.

Neo Darkhalen
How is it that your the only one who catches everyones mistakes almost all the time?

We all spot them most people can't be bother to continuously point them out.

Spideys Sister
hmm That's a very good question.

To be honest, I don't know. *Points and sceams* GRAMMER FREAK!!!!!

laughing out loud
We all spot them most people can't be bother to continuously point them out. I try to let it go. It's the internet who cares.

Neo Darkhalen
Indeed SS.

BruceSkywalker
Originally posted by symbiosis
This is what happened to Gargan

What issue is this?

Neo Darkhalen
Finally he might, MIGHT be gone at last.

Magic_attack
Finally he might, MIGHT be gone at last.

I doubt he will be gone. sad

Arachnid1
We all spot them most people can't be bother to continuously point them out. But I never notice.

Never. embarrasment big grin

Yoshi Paradise
*Points and sceams* GRAMMER FREAK!!!!!

laughing out loud

cool I'll take that as a compliment.

symbiosis
That pic I posted of Gargan getting stabbed through the symbiote was from Thunderbolts 119

Neo Darkhalen
Yay he's dead I hope? wait I thought blades don't work on a symbiote?

BruceSkywalker
Originally posted by symbiosis
That pic I posted of Gargan getting stabbed through the symbiote was from Thunderbolts 119

I'll check out the whole issue later.. Thanks

Magic_attack
Yay he's dead I hope? wait I thought blades don't work on a symbiote?

Strucker stabbed Venom in the chesticles. Strucker then activated his power through the sword. The resulting energy discharge caused the symbiote to reveal Gargans body so that the sword was impaled into Gargan's bare chest. That is where the issue ends.

It is a bit premature to claim that Gargan is dead, but we can all hope.

Spideys Sister
cool I'll take that as a compliment. Take it and stamp it on your forehead.

Neo Darkhalen
Take it and stamp it on your forehead.

In big RED CAPS FAILED stick out tongue

Spideys Sister
He trys... embarrasment

Neo Darkhalen
stick out tongue hence the teasing...stick out tongue

harri
i think the writer's must be high or something cuz mac is a fantastic and popular villain..... as scorpion why o why did they take eddie off of spidey comics. Imo venom is only venom with eddie brock. If he comes back marvel will be so much more popular and so many more people will be reading the comics. eddie is one of the most important, dangerous and popular character in marvel.

Symbiotic
I completely agree. Of course, they need to bring Eddie back to the symbiote. I just can't take Gargan's little eyeholes in the eyes any longer.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.