Id v.s. AC Sephiroth

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Sol Valentine
Who wins?

Wandering Flame
Even though there's 3 topics regarding these characters, I guess "AC" makes it not a duplicate.

Id nevertheless.

Keollyn
Id opens up a hole in space and dumps Sephiroth in it. Or he calls Weltall to do the job for him.

Blax_Hydralisk
*scoff*

You're such a Sephiroth hater. You never root for him in any of his threads!

Keollyn
Because he's never fighting anyone he can actually beat. And he definitely can't beat Id.

Blax_Hydralisk
But he has such nice hair.. doesn't that mean anything in a fight anymore?

I miss the 80's.

123KID
Id w/two limiters restraining his powers nuked countries
w/one limiter removed he destroyed the capital of the strongest nation on the planet (a futuristic planet with tech far surpassing anything in FFVII) in around a minute
he absolutely humiliated Kahran Ramsus who has the same power as Emperor Cain the original human on the planet and quite powerful himself
he himself is stronger than Grahf who (while on foot) went easy on the heroes who had mechs strong enough to physically move a massive battleship in forward motion and they couldn't take Grahf who was playing with them
oh and Id himself had a massive battleship dropped right on his head and just lifted it up, bent it and tossed it with a bit of his energy

and it goes on and on

ThoraxeRMG
Sephiroth Kills Id.
big grin

Terryc250
Originally posted by 123KID
Id w/two limiters restraining his powers nuked countries
w/one limiter removed he destroyed the capital of the strongest nation on the planet (a futuristic planet with tech far surpassing anything in FFVII) in around a minute

Sephiroth had the power to destroy the planet, with a gesture he already covered Midgar(by far the largest city in FFVI) with his negative lifestream instantly.. if he didnt get stopped he wouldve turned the planet into his vessel and soared the cosmos with it

Furion
Originally posted by Keollyn
Because he's never fighting anyone he can actually beat. And he definitely can't beat Id.
Sephiroth can defeat anything in FF7 since he's the most powerful being in FF7.

Keollyn
Originally posted by Terryc250
Sephiroth had the power to destroy the planet, with a gesture he already covered Midgar(by far the largest city in FFVI) with his negative lifestream instantly.. if he didnt get stopped he wouldve turned the planet into his vessel and soared the cosmos with it

Sephiroth didn't have the power to destroy the planet. Meteor had the power to wound the planet.

Where does this bullshit about Sephiroth being able to destroy a planet came from?

Also, what does this say about him beatng Id? Id is infinetly stronger than Cloud... and Cloud beat "planet busting" Sephiroth.

Furion
only reason Cloud defeated Seph was he got lucky. infact in the AC fight Seph could of killed Cloud right there but just stabbed him in the arm. In AC he said he was going to use the lifestream to destroy the planet but never got to cause Cloud surprised him. Cloud got his ass handed too him throughout the fight and only one so the movie would have a happy ending. In an actual serious fight, Seph would own Cloud in 10sec. PHAIL! No a meteor that size would of destroyed the planet but the lifestream intervened. If I launched 500 billion nukes at mars and it blew up, who would be the one to destroy mars, the one who fired the missles or the missles themselves hmmm.

Terryc250
Sephiroth didn't have the power to destroy the planet. Meteor had the power to wound the planet.

Where does this bullshit about Sephiroth being able to destroy a planet came from?

Also, what does this say about him beatng Id? Id is infinetly stronger than Cloud... and Cloud beat "planet busting" Sephiroth.

The title says AC Sephiroth, not FFVII Sephiroth.. the planet runs on the lifestream, its the source of EVERYTHING from materia, to life, to energy, it can even cause destruction as it was shown to destroy meteor.

After FFVII when Sephiroth merged with the lifestream, he infected the planet and started taking over the lfiestream, thats where geostigma, and the negative lifestream came from, so he basically couldve done anything he wanted to the planet.

Oh and do you know what PIS, and CIS is? Also, Sephiroth didnt exert himself the least bit in his fight against Cloud.

Keollyn
Originally posted by Furion
only reason Cloud defeated Seph was he got lucky. infact in the AC fight Seph could of killed Cloud right there but just stabbed him in the arm. In AC he said he was going to use the lifestream to destroy the planet but never got to cause Cloud surprised him. Cloud got his ass handed too him throughout the fight and only one so the movie would have a happy ending. In an actual serious fight, Seph would own Cloud in 10sec. PHAIL! No a meteor that size would of destroyed the planet but the lifestream intervened. If I launched 500 billion nukes at mars and it blew up, who would be the one to destroy mars, the one who fired the missles or the missles themselves hmmm.

Meteor's plan was to cause a wound great enough for the planet to use the lifestream to heal itself, and Sephiroth be in the middle of it... soaking it up. Doesn't matter what a nuke would do, the game clearly said that's what meteor would have done.

I bet if they said Sephiroth was god, it's okay to believe that...

Still, none of this is relevant because none of this is involved in this fight. Id stomps Sephiroth badder than Omnislashurn version 2.

The title says AC Sephiroth, not FFVII Sephiroth.. the planet runs on the lifestream, its the source of EVERYTHING from materia, to life, to energy, it can even cause destruction as it was shown to destroy meteor.

After FFVII when Sephiroth merged with the lifestream, he infected the planet and started taking over the lfiestream, thats where geostigma, and the negative lifestream came from, so he basically couldve done anything he wanted to the planet.

Oh and do you know what PIS, and CIS is? Also, Sephiroth didnt exert himself the least bit in his fight against Cloud.

I could really care less what version of Sephiroth this is. Point is, only Meteor in the hands of Sephiroth was the only time Sephiroth was capable of destroying a planet.

No, he couldn't have destroyed the planet. And what will infecting the planet from the inside do to Id? I didn't know Id was apart of the lifestream.

Sephiroth better exert himself here, because Id only needs a second to turn Sephiroth into a stain on the ground.

Furion
OMG you Phail hard, Sephiroth was going to corrupt the lifestream by killing people with Geostigma, Then he would of did it if he killed Cloud right then and there. PHAILURE!

Keollyn
Do I really care what Sephritoh, Cloud, stigmata, and all that asinine crap would do? Here's it in caps...

WHAT THE HELL WOULD SEPHIROTH DO TO ID?

123KID
what will Seph do ?
stab him ?

Citan:
I guess it is all due to this machine which cuts the nerve connections.

Id:
If I really wanted to, I could break the restraints and crush you. Don't you forget it.

even Citan admits he could do this with pure mental power alone

Furion
Sephiroth will unleash his horde of fangirls upon him and he will be devoured,
Praise the son of Jenovah.
Sephiroth may not defeat Id, but will just piss him off by speeding around the placer and not getting hit.

Sol Valentine
Sephiroth will unleash his horde of fangirls upon him and he will be devoured,
Praise the son of Jenovah.
Sephiroth may not defeat Id, but will just piss him off by speeding around the placer and not getting hit.

Fanboy.

Furion
Thank You

Terryc250
Meteor's plan was to cause a wound great enough for the planet to use the lifestream to heal itself, and Sephiroth be in the middle of it... soaking it up. Doesn't matter what a nuke would do, the game clearly said that's what meteor would have done.

I bet if they said Sephiroth was god, it's okay to believe that...

Still, none of this is relevant because none of this is involved in this fight. Id stomps Sephiroth badder than Omnislashurn version 2.

I could really care less what version of Sephiroth this is. Point is, only Meteor in the hands of Sephiroth was the only time Sephiroth was capable of destroying a planet.

No, he couldn't have destroyed the planet. And what will infecting the planet from the inside do to Id? I didn't know Id was apart of the lifestream.

Sephiroth better exert himself here, because Id only needs a second to turn Sephiroth into a stain on the ground.

No, meteor wasnt to destroy the planet, it was to turn him into a god by absorbing the lifestream. In AC he had control over the negative lifestream, like i said before its the source of everything, the source of power, Sephiroth had control over that which means he had control over alot of power.

wtf r u talking about? He infected the planet, and thats how he had control over the lifestream. Try to comprehend this, lifestream = power. The lifestream is even more powerful then Holy itself, Holy has enough power to destroy the planet in very little time.

123KID
no it doesn't
it has the power to destroy everything on the planet in an unspecified amount of time
and the power of the Wave Existence is far beyond anything in FFVII combined

Terryc250
Considering Holy travelled over half way across the world in a matter of seconds, then disinigrated meteor in about a minute, i'm sure the lifestream which is even more powerful then holy, can do it faily quick

Keollyn
I really, truly, absolutely could care less what Sephiroth was trying to perform, could perform, or would have performed. What will he do to Id. 123kid gave another feat of Id... at that's still not scratching the surface of him.

The lifestream's power is kinda irrelevant here. Are they fighting on Gaia?

Furion
Sephiroth uses the lifestream to implode Id.

Keollyn
How?

123KID
obviously the life source of one planet in FFVII surpasses the power of the "god" of the whole universe in Xenogears

also the Lifestream was never used to just make someone explode...it MIGHT work on a native of Gaia as they have Lifestream in them but as Id is not from FFVIi he does not have any in him

anyway here's Id easily destroying a city far more powerful than anything in FFVII
JLCvs2pQJOE

and there's still tons more from Id
hell i could just say Id erases Sephiroth from existence with the power of his mind alone

Keollyn
And the funny thing is... Id wasn't even piloting Weltall there.

I'm itching to hear the arguments for Sephiroth against that.

Burning thought
This is getting into a MAS-debate HAHA get it? Mass-debate (lots of people debating.......M@sturbate) lollooloolo!!!sssss

Furion
If the lifestream is more powerful then holy which can easily destroy the planet, then Seph can use the Negative Life stream to attack Id with and blow him up

Burning thought
no one is laughing at my side splittingly funny gag mad mad mad

Furion
oh you want me to laugh? Ok hysterical

Keollyn
If the lifestream is more powerful then holy which can easily destroy the planet, then Seph can use the Negative Life stream to attack Id with and blow him up

Alright... I wanted to give S4ephiroth a chance... but these lame reasoning are getting out of hand.

The opener never said Id isn't at his best. Id has Xenogears. What does planet busting do to someone who can go into a singularity like it was them taking a dip in a pool?

Burning thought
oh you want me to laugh? Ok hysterical

ty

Furion
By zapping the pool he's taking a dip in

Dead Warrior
How cloud defeated seph in the advent children is irelivant,
in the game he wouldn't have even had the chance to do that attack.

123KID
Holy isn't even close to planet destroying

Furion
Why would you revive this?
And yes, it is planet destroying.

123KID
no it isn't
it never came close to blowing up a mountain let alone a planet
and nothing says it could

Superboy Prime
Wow...

Id.

This should be a new Vs Rule: Id > Sephiroth.

End of story.

I mean come on...Id nuked a village while Sephiroth...burnt it down.

Terryc250
^ That was Sephiroth before he had gained more power, and before he had control over the negative lifestream, with the NL he is capable of transforming the entire planet into his personal vessel.

Black Materia is stated capable of destroying planets, White materia (holy) is the antithesis of the Black Materia, its even stronger its the pinnacle of power, it erases all which is bad, and can easily destroy a planet.

123KID
Meteor can't destroy anything
it damages the Planet

SHM
no it isn't
it never came close to blowing up a mountain let alone a planet
and nothing says it could

Nothing says it could? Poor Bugenhagen. He is considered "nothing" now. sad

123KID
oh ?
i'd like to see the quote from him saying Holy could destroy the Planet

Terryc250
Although i couldn't find the direct quote from ingame that stated about the black materia here are some from sites with information on the balck materia

"Black Materia is the materia Sephiroth seeks and eventually obtains in order to call the most destructive magic spell, Meteor, a spell capable of causing destruction to an entire planet"

"The Black Materia is utilized to cast the spell Meteor, the Destructive Magic in Final Fantasy VII, capable of destroying an entire planet"

"The temple was a cetra relic and Aeris(th) the key to unlocking the secrets within it. It was here that we learned of a forbidden magic called Meteor it was capable of destroying the entire planet. "

The white materia is the antithesis and stated to be even more powerful, capable of wiping out anything it judges evil.

ESB -1138
Let's see Sephiroth didn't want to the destroy the planet; in fact he wanted just to wound the planet. In fact it is said ingame:

Sephiroth: It's simple. Once the Planet is hurt, it gathers Spirit Energy to
heal the injury. The amount of energy gathered depends on the size of the
injury. ...What would happen if there was an injury that threatened the very
life of the Planet? Think how much energy would be gathered! Ha ha ha. And at
the center of that injury, will be me. All that boundless energy will be mine.
By merging with all the energy of the Planet, I will become a new life form, a
new existence. Melding with the Planet... I will cease to exist as I am now...
Only to be reborn as a 'God' to rule over every soul.

Terryc250
if you read carefully, it says the word "capable" in each of the quotes

Keollyn
I can't, for the life of me, have any idea what this has to do with Sephiroth VS. Id

It isn't the black materia/holy vs. Id

Hell, it isn't the black materia/holy discussion thread. It's "Id v.s Sephiroth"

SHM
oh ?
i'd like to see the quote from him saying Holy could destroy the Planet

He never said that. What he said is that Holy could destroy everything on the planet that is harming it.

Here:

As stated above, it could destroy the Weapons, Meteor, and all the human race.
It could destroy even more than that, if it's judged necessary("All that is bad will disappear. That is all." ).

Something important to note, is that Holy could have done all that very quickly. It was traveling across continents in seconds during the end of FFVII, after all.

A guy in another forum compared Holy with the hand of God. It decides what is good and bad, wiping out everything bad.
Sephiroth was holding this force, with only his willpower/mental strength/telekinesis, while doing many other things(controling the clones, etc). And that's ****ing impressive, IMO!

Keollyn:

Read everything above. Now, can you imagine all the mental power he was using to restrain something of THAT magnitude?! And that wasn't even his limit, because he was still controling the clones, Jenova's body, etc.
Imagine if he used ALL his mental power against a single person.

When I talk about Holy's power, I want to show how mentaly powerful Sephiroth really is.

123KID
this is what we call "wanking propaganda"
by associating Holy with the hand of an omnipotent being and then stating Sephiroth can hold it back with his willpower you combine the two statements to make Seph's feat more impressive

SHM
this is what we call "wanking propaganda"
by associating Holy with the hand of an omnipotent being and then stating Sephiroth can hold it back with his willpower you combine the two statements to make Seph's feat more impressive

It can be a bad comparison, but it doesn't negate Holy's power(and Sephiroth's mental power by consequence). Everything I posted is true and valid. What Sephiroth did was still impressive, with that comparison or not.

The big question is: Can Id resist the full power of Sephiroth's mind? Holy couldn't, and I think he can't either.

Keollyn
Yay! Game quotes are taken at face value!

WISEMAN
"Zohar is Deus' core.
The slave generators and Ether... it's the source of all their energy.
After attaining its power, the freshly awakened Id intends to annihilate this world!
The contact with Zohar was meant to have been done after unifying Fei's true personality"

Yep, someone said that Id was going to destroy the world. And no, that's not "planet" world, that's "universe" world. Want proof?

HAR
Long ago, a 'modifier', or a pseudo-perpetual, infinite-energy engine was created. That engine was named 'Zohar'.
That reactor was created by an ancient people from another planet to attain what is considered to be the ultimate energy possible within this four-dimensional universe.
Eventually, those people used that same engine to create the ultimate inter-planetary invasion weapon, 'Deus'... Zohar was used as its primary source of power.
But the unexpected happened... During the connection tests of Zohar with the newly completed Deus, the engine started to examine infinite potential phenomena...
Requiring energy, the engine connected this dimension to the higher dimensional space. As a result, that reactor 'merged' or 'synchronized' with the wave existence in that higher dimension... ME.
I 'descended' from the point of contact created by the machine through the 'Path of Sephirot', or the domain you are in right now, and incarnated in the four-dimensional world.
After I 'advented' to the four-dimensional world, in order to stabilize myself here, I had to exchange, or materialize, my form and enter into the 'modifier' engine...

So that's someone, like Bugenhagen, making statements from observations. And here, Wiseman said that Id will annihilate this world. And just so no fool think world means planet (that's still far more than what Holy would have done), I got the conversion god (Har) had with Fei, and he goes from referring to the fourth dimension with the word universe, to saying world

And it is interesting to note that world actually means universe
http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&safe=off&client=firefox-a&rls=org.mozilla:en-USembarrasmentfficial&hs=d7i&defl=en&q=define:world&sa=X&oi=glossary_definition&ct=title

So Id was going to do FARRRRRR more than Holy, which Sephiroth "did something with", making Sephiroth's "impressive" not so impressive comparably.

So you see, I can make quotes from game work in my favor too.

Terryc250
Holy was just something Sephiroth held/contained with his mind, Sephiroth has the NL which is the power of the planet, capable of destroying the planet, or transforming it into whatever he desires

Keollyn
Universe > planet.

This has been taught to us at school.

Terryc250
And where is it stated Id is capable of destroying a universe? Also, you dont need to give me an asshat reply like "This has been taught in school" bs, are you mad or something?

Keollyn
Yes, I'm furious. I'm exacting my plan to kill all human life because I don't like your text.

Wherever did you get idea is beyond me.

And where it said Id was going to destroy the universe is directly above us in that long post of mine. Try and find it (reading is also something we learned at school... some before it too)

Terryc250
"That engine was named 'Zohar'.
That reactor was created by an ancient people from another planet to attain what is considered to be the ultimate energy possible within this four-dimensional universe. "

So thats the only actual ingame context with the word "universe" in it, i don't see how that means id is capable of destroying a universe, please explain mr. ultimate genious

Usually when people start saying unneeded things during a debate, means they're getting offended or mad erm

SHM
Yay! Game quotes are taken at face value!

And why they wouldn't be? If they come from a releable source/character, and aren't contradicted by anything in the story, then they are true.

And after Meteor hit the planet, Sephiroth intended to attain the power of the Lifestream and become a god. So, what?

If the quotes come from a releable source/character and aren't contradicted by anything in the story, anyone can use them to help their own argument.

Sephiroth just looks at Id and instantly crush his body before Id have the chance of attacking him.

Keollyn
"That engine was named 'Zohar'.
That reactor was created by an ancient people from another planet to attain what is considered to be the ultimate energy possible within this four-dimensional universe. "

So thats the only actual ingame context with the word "universe" in it, i don't see how that means id is capable of destroying a universe, please explain mr. ultimate genious

Usually when people start saying unneeded things during a debate, means they're getting offended or mad erm

http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&safe=off&client=firefox-a&rls=org.mozilla:en-USembarrasmentfficial&hs=d7i&defl=en&q=define:world&sa=X&oi=glossary_definition&ct=title

Lol @ your education

Keollyn
Originally posted by SHM
And why they wouldn't be? If they come from a releable source/character, and aren't contradicted by anything in the story, then they are true.

And so far Id's universe destroying capabilities > Sephiroth's holding planet back holy... only a planetary threat

So that makes him less than Id. Becomong a god doesn't mean shit. Id's been a god since the beginning of the game.

If he even fast enough. Wasn't his best speed feat "nothing"

Terryc250

Lol @ your education

World means universe? Actually its more commonly known to people as planet/globe/earth, if people talk about the worlds fastest runner, do you think they're talking about the fastest runner in the universe?

And now everyone who has been stated to be capable of destroying the world, are now promoted to universal destroyers?

Lol @ your logic

123KID
not to mention Id can teleport so yay for useless speed on Seph's part

Keollyn
universe.
Eventually, those people used that same engine to create the ultimate inter-planetary invasion weapon, 'Deus'... Zohar was used as its primary source of power.
But the unexpected happened... During the connection tests of Zohar with the newly completed Deus, the engine started to examine infinite potential phenomena...
Requiring energy, the engine connected this dimension to the higher dimensional space. As a result, that reactor 'merged' or 'synchronized' with the wave existence in that higher dimension... ME.
I 'descended' from the point of contact created by the machine through the 'Path of Sephirot', or the domain you are in right now, and incarnated in the four-dimensional world.
After I 'advented' to the four-dimensional world, in order to stabilize myself here, I had to exchange, or materialize, my form and enter into the 'modifier' engine...

So that's someone, like Bugenhagen, making statements from observations. And here, Wiseman said that Id will annihilate this world. And just so no fool think world means planet (that's still far more than what Holy would have done), I got the conversion god (Har) had with Fei, and he goes from referring to the fourth dimension with the word universe, to saying world

And it is interesting to note that world actually means universe

four-dimensional universe

four-dimensional world

four-dimensional world

lol, according to the game, world means universe.... otherwise he'd say planet... like he did here

That reactor was created by an ancient people from another planet

Terry cannot read big grin

Keollyn
But it doesn't hurt that Id has shown that level of power already

Har
"The only way to return to my original dimension is to destroy this physical body. In the four-dimensional world, Zohar is perfect, so in order to destroy Zohar I need the strength that was attributed to you...

Zohar can only be destroyed by the hands of the 'Contact'."

"And before we can even delve into that matter--do we even know if the "Object" is of artificial fabrication? In fact, the mere circumstances of its discovery remain an enigma; finding such an "Object" out of sheer fortuity seems nigh impossible. And this enigma is only deepened as hypotheses awaited evidence while constantly randomly replicating through
random theorization and actually reproducing any of these hypotheses may result in one's untimely demise. Eventually, through Carbon-dating, the age of the "Object" was determined to be over 15.0 billion years, confirming that it had been present at the birth of the universe."

Big Bang < Zohar < Id

Where is your god now Sephiroth?

P.S. Lol, the Wave Existence said world again. Let me guess, he's talking about fourth dimensional planet? I didn't know a single planet makes up all of spacetime

Edit: It'd be a miracle if Terry could understand that anyway. Big words and all.

Terryc250
Thats speculation, if he was referring to universe, he would say universe like he has been, why does he feel he needs to switch up the words?

according to the game, world means world, otherwise he'd say UNIVERSE like he has been.

Show me some actual evidence that Id is a universal destroyer plz

Keollyn
There is no fourth dimensional planet genius. How far are you within the education system?

"Show me some actual evidence that Id is a universal destroyer plz"

Posted already. But since you lack the ability to read, it'll be oblivious to you.

Ivalice
There is no fourth dimensional planet genius. How far are you within the education system?

Posted already. But since you lack the ability to read, it'll be oblivious to you.
Owned.

Terryc250

If you actually read it, he says "world" by itself, i can understand if he said "fourth dimensional world" however, just "world" could mean annihilate the planet.

Oh and i guess Ivalice is back from his ban to do more pointless sh*t talking.

Ivalice

Oh and i guess Ivalice is back from his ban to do more pointless sh*t talking. You DO know randomly typing "owned" does not equate to "sh!t talking" right?

Hell and I'm not surprised that somebody else commented on your lack of ability to read.

Terryc250
Originally posted by Ivalice
You DO know randomly typing "owned" does not equate to "sh!t talking" right?

Hell and I'm not surprised that somebody else commented on your lack of ability to read.
What your doing is being a "troll", your not debating and deliberately trying to annoy me.

Lana
Originally posted by Ivalice
Owned.

Knock it off. If you're not going to bother to add anything to the debate and just post crap like this, then don't post.

Ivalice
ok

Pyron_Knight
Poor Sephiroth.
Id in any of his two mechs steps on Sephy.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.