kane and lynch Dead Men

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

coolmovies
Supposed to be a bloody good game its a great sellier. It looks like a great game and the story is good too

Morridini
As far as I have heard it is considered to be one of the biggest disappointments of 07.

Smasandian
Played the demo, could of been great, but it isnt.

Purely a rental and a 7 day rental at that.

Utrigita
So it isn't worth buying sad

Smasandian
In my opinion, no, but most games arent worth buying.

Impediment
Originally posted by Morridini
As far as I have heard it is considered to be one of the biggest disappointments of 07.

I've heard that, too.

ragesRemorse
yeah, the graphics, camera and basic controls felt broken. The story was slightly engaging, but i couldnt deal with the typical gameplay and broken controls to advance very far in the game. It is a pity too, because i was interested in the story

Slay
It still has a lot of bugs in it. I feel that if they pushed back the release date a couple of months, instead of wanting to make a lot of money because of christmas, it would've been much better.

Smasandian
In a funny way, they probably would of made more money if it was released later this spring.

Utrigita
Originally posted by Smasandian
but most games arent worth buying.

amen to that, to borrow from the libary is much cheaper

coolmovies
How many levels does it have ?

ragesRemorse
I borrowed this game off a friend. After having already played it and having no expectations. I have come to really enjoy the game very much. the cinematic style of dialogue feels a bit Tarantino and the scenario's of the missions are very interesting and fun to play.

Utrigita
It's fun yes but imo to quick to complete.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.