Ryu vs Johnny Cage

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Snafu the Great
Ryu's memoirs, Reflections in a Dragon's Eye has made it to the big screen.

And there's only one person who can play as Ryu: Ryu himself. Reflections in a Dragon's Eye: From Ronin to Redemption has made box office history.

The only problem is that it knocked Johnny Cage's film, Sudden Violence II out of the No.1 spot at the box office, making a killing, staying at No.1 for two months.

Furious, Johnny calls Ryu out, claiming that he isn't a real actor. Ryu hears about Johnny's challenge and finds him in Tokyo's Chinatown district.

Without giving Ryu a word of warning, Johnny attacks. The fight is on. No super moves or fatalities. Special moves (save for the Nutcracker) is allowed.

Blax_Hydralisk
Wait.. which Ryu is this?

Nevermind doesn't matter. The Assclown dies the same way he dies in the superior Mortal Kombat movie, MK:II.

Wandering Flame
Duryu wins. dur + http://www.fightersgeneration.com/characters3/ryu-nvc-hado.gif

Ridley_Prime
Before I clicked on this, I thought it was another spite thread. sick

Anyhow, since I don't really know much of anything about this version of Ryu, I'm not sure who to say who would win. erm

Originally posted by Blax_Hydralisk
Nevermind doesn't matter. The Assclown dies
You say that even though you admittingly didn't even know what Ryu Snafu was talking about?

in the superior Mortal Kombat movie, MK:II.
Superior? Annihilation's nothing compared to the 1st MK movie.

They're non-canon anyhow, so I don't even know why you brought it up.

Originally posted by Wandering Flame
Duryu wins. dur + http://www.fightersgeneration.com/characters3/ryu-nvc-hado.gif
xd

Typical of you to respond with that.

Blax_Hydralisk
Originally posted by Ridley_Prime
You say that even though you admittingly didn't even know what Ryu Snafu was talking about?

Doesn't matter which version, honestly. I personally know of two Ryu''s, and they can both whoop Cage's ass with minimal. Actually they can everyone in the MK-verse's asses except for a select few.

I was baiting you; hoping you'd come in here and see that.

Ridley_Prime
Doesn't matter which version, honestly. I personally know of two Ryu''s, and they can both whoop Cage's ass with minimal. Actually they can everyone in the MK-verse's asses except for a select few.
Is Shinnok one of those select few by any chance? Because Cage beat him.

http://mkarmageddon.com/assets/bios/bio_johnny_cage.html

If not, then I guess Cage really is out of his league in this thread.

I was baiting you; hoping you'd come in here and see that.
sick
Really like drawing people out, don't ya?

You were the one who told me though, that gameplay couldn't be applied here because of it being non-canon (back in the Cage vs Wesker thread when I tried bringing it up), and now you bring up something that's also non-canon? (the movie)
No offense, but that's kind of hypocritical. erm

Besides, that was a cheap/dishonerable death Cage had in the MK:II movie. He was strangled and had his neck broken before he even had the chance to get up...
Come to think of it, Kahn could've done that to Liu Kang too if he wanted (he had plenty of chances to do so, but was defeated by Liu anyway for the sake of plot).

Blax_Hydralisk
Originally posted by Ridley_Prime
Is Shinnok one of those select few by any chance? Because Cage beat him.

http://mkarmageddon.com/assets/bios/bio_johnny_cage.html

If not, then I guess Cage really is out of his league in this thread.

First off, that was a cheap shot. he dodged one attack, kicked him down, then just started wailing on him. it wasn't even a fight. But no Shinnok is not one of those people. I could see hayabusa for one, beating him.

You misunderstood what I'm saying. I said that he would die the same way he dies in MK:II, was all he said. He died in MK:II by getting his neck snapped. The same thing will happen here.

Kazenji
Why would Ryu snap johnny cage's neck he does'nt really kill people just mearly defeats his opponants.

ThoraxeRMG
Ryu, very easily

Furion
This is laughable. Cage loses.

SmashBro
I don't see Cage winning this one, mainly because we know Ryu's focused, very serious personality and Cage's cocky, careless personality. However, if Cage loses infront of his fans, I don't think the two would ever get along.

Sado22
Johny's "nut cruncher" won't work on ryu since he's a eunuch. ryu in an uberstomp. sad

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.