styalistic specialization

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Man of Christ
out of the many saber styles who master each one respectively. ie the best shi-cho user, the best ataro user etc,.,,

Darth Hord
My list is mostly based on the people who specializes in a certain form if they is someone worth mentioning for it otherwise.

Shii-Cho- I'm not sure but I will give it to Kit cause of his smile big grin
Makashi-Dooku obviously
Soresu-Obiwan
Ataru-Yoda
Djem So- This is tough you have Vader/Skywaler, Bane and Luke Skywalker, I'm going to give it to Luke.
Niman-Not sure it is the "balanced" style and I don't know of single master of it but there are a lot of saber masters to know it. Such as Kavar, Kasim and Cin Drallig. I think I would lean towards that latter but I am not really sure on this one.
Vapaad-Mace obviously
Juyo-Maul since (Sidious is master of all forms save vapaad but he seems to use a lot parts of it so I'm not sure if his form could be classified as one strict form but if it was it could be this one and I would give it to him then)
Jar Kai- I'm going to give this to Grievous

Blax_Hydralisk
GG knew Jar-Kai? I thought he was taught Makashi by Dooku.

Gideon
Originally posted by Blax_Hydralisk
GG knew Jar-Kai? I thought he was taught Makashi by Dooku.

General Grievous is believed to have been instructed in all forms of the Jedi; also, the computer systems uplinked to his brain allow him to analyze his opponents' fighting forms -- he even managed make a "close enough" version of Vaapad, a form known for intense unpredictability and speed.

Blax_Hydralisk
Thanks Mr.Know-it-all. I hope you're happy knowing you've showed me up.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.