Sunspot vs Deadpool,Deathstroke & Bullseye

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

golem370
Who wins?

golem370
Sunspot- http://en.marveldatabase.com/Roberto_da_Costa_%28Earth-616%29

Metalmanx
The team.

golem370
What could they do? Just asking?

Metalmanx
Originally posted by golem370
What could they do? Just asking?

Kill Sunspot. no expression

The unfortuate thing is, the writers decided to shit on Sunspot by giving him a vast array of powers (including superhuman strength-->50 tons or so) but also giving him no superhuman durability to go along with the other powers. Technically, it doesn't make any sense, as he would need superhuman durability in order to effectively utilize his super strength, but that's what the writers have said. He's a pretty good character who has been ruined on vs. boards because fo that. It's pretty sad really. erm

golem370
Well even so couldn't he just burn up anything they throw at him?

Alfheim
Originally posted by Metalmanx
Kill Sunspot. no expression

The unfortuate thing is, the writers decided to shit on Sunspot by giving him a vast array of powers (including superhuman strength-->50 tons or so) but also giving him no superhuman durability to go along with the other powers. Technically, it doesn't make any sense, as he would need superhuman durability in order to effectively utilize his super strength, but that's what the writers have said. He's a pretty good character who has been ruined on vs. boards because fo that. It's pretty sad really. erm

Couldnt he blind the opponents and use his heat to melt nay projectiles thrown?

golem370
Bump

Metalmanx
Originally posted by Phantom Zone
Couldnt he blind the opponents and use his heat to melt nay projectiles thrown?

Possibly, yes. But chances are the team will eventually get through with something. And then it's over.

I mean, sure he has a chance. I just feel that the team has a greater chance because of his lack of superhuman durability (which, again, doesn't make any sense).

golem370
These guys are going tp fry imo

Bentley
Deathstroke could probably speedblitz him.

golem370
He can fly using his powers.

Bentley
If he has no super-human speed, Deathstroke just reacts quickly, shoots with a gun in the head and its over.

golem370
unless he already in fight mode.I think he would melt the bullets

Bentley
If in his regular state he has shown to melt bullets, then I guess it is. Deadpool and Deathstroke have nasty equipment, though. Is he melting a prometeus knife or defending from lethal energy blasts too?

golem370
Not sure but he has blasts with as much 10 tons of force. He has to have some good durability to lift what he can 50 tons

Metalmanx
Not sure but he has blasts with as much 10 tons of force. He has to have some good durability to lift what he can 50 tons

That's just it. Sunspot doesn't make any sense. The writers are deadset on him having superhuman strength but NO superhuman durability. Why they've done this to him I'll never understand. Even though he's class 50 in strength, he is merely athletic human in durability.

rougeredmage
we have deadpool on this team.... thus the team wins you are forgeting deadpools ability to break the forth wall..

oh and a healing factor allways helps

i think the team has too many technical skills and simply overpower SS due to numbers... perhaps bullseye would get foul of a blast but his adamantium laced bones will endure the inpact

golem370
I think he could win still what can I say hard headed

llagrok
He has to have some good durability to lift what he can 50 tons

This statement proves that you know nothing about Sunspot smile

golem370
How so

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.