Juggernaut and his bladder vs. Adamantium dome

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

K-Dog
Juggernaut is trapped in an adamantium dome about 3 feet thick. He has to go pee, but was always told that he must find a corner to pee in. Since the dome is round without corners, he gets confused and finally super-angry. He is determined to get out using his fabulous momentum power. Does he get out, or does he die or unine poisoning? (I know that his magical powers probably prevent him from being hurt by normal bodily functions, but it was a good story.

Oh, to make this a "vs." thread, let's say classic Odin is in the same dome. Can he get out? What about Magneto?

Lumby
well since his powers are magical he would probably keep running at the wall until it broke even if it took decades.(sorry about the bad grammar.)

lft4ded
Either the dome would give or the mounting for the dome would give...though the way his powers seem to work the dome would give.

janus77
the floor collapses and he burrows under the dome to go pee.
Odin would probably hold him in place, indefinitely or maybe even destroy him.

Magneto would have him moving in one place, in the air. technically not affecting his momentum, just using magnetic force to keep him cleaved from the ground and any traction.

endrict
Cain doesn't need to breath, eat or sleep I don't think......so he wouldn't need to take a piss.

strengthkills
Originally posted by K-Dog
(I know that his magical powers probably prevent him from being hurt by normal bodily functions, but it was a good story.

SpiderGauntlet
Juggernaut has never been stopped.

Except against War hulk.

llagrok
Originally posted by SpiderGauntlet
Juggernaut has never been stopped.

Except against War hulk.

And Thor.

And Onslaught.

Metalmanx
Originally posted by K-Dog
Juggernaut is trapped in an adamantium dome about 3 feet thick. He has to go pee, but was always told that he must find a corner to pee in. Since the dome is round without corners, he gets confused and finally super-angry. He is determined to get out using his fabulous momentum power. Does he get out, or does he die or unine poisoning? (I know that his magical powers probably prevent him from being hurt by normal bodily functions, but it was a good story.

Oh, to make this a "vs." thread, let's say classic Odin is in the same dome. Can he get out? What about Magneto?

Cain would make it out. It might take a few years of pushing, but he'll make it out eventually.

Doctor-Alvis
He could just lift the edge of the dome up and walk under it and use a bathroom at a Starbucks or something. I don't think they'd make him buy anything either.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.