Wolf and Broken Tusk vs Wolverine and Punisher

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

braz
Okay, IM bored. Again.

The 2 most badass Preds.

Wolf: 2 plasma casters, Alien tail or severing whip, laser nets, armored glove, retractable spear, wristblades and large shuriken.

Broken Tusk: plasma caster, spear, wristblades and smart disc.

And of course they both have their bio-helmets, anti-matter wrist-bombs and cloaks.

Wolverine from the recent 6-issue series where he kills Sabertooth.

MAX comics Punisher: M4, M203, grenades, .45 pistols, hand shotgun. anti-personel mines.

Setting: The Pit- level on HALO 3 xbox live.

braz
I think the Predators win.

Nod
Wolverine might be able to beat them alone.

braz
Dunno about that 1 chum. This isnt immortal godverine, this is Wolverine who has a healing factor with limits, although quite uber, it still has limits.

starlock
i think wolverine and punisher will win

If we go by the way predators attack thier prey, wont they fight logan claw to claws?....that will mean wolverine will win that one

Punisher i can see wounding one, but getting taken out,

I think it is a close match, i will go with wolvy and punisher

Darth Martin
Considering the fact that Frank dies as soon as the fight sarts the two Yautja jump Logan.

Btw is Wolf a Warrior-class Pred?

braz
Originally posted by starlock
i think wolverine and punisher will win

If we go by the way predators attack thier prey, wont they fight logan claw to claws?....that will mean wolverine will win that one

Punisher i can see wounding one, but getting taken out,

I think it is a close match, i will go with wolvy and punisher

Nah, the Preds would be stupid to go h2h with Wolvie. And theres no honour here, just survival. They get info on him as do Frank and Logan about their cloaks/weaponry.

braz
Originally posted by Darth Martin
Considering the fact that Frank dies as soon as the fight sarts the two Yautja jump Logan.

Btw is Wolf a Warrior-class Pred?

Probably, sounds right. Maybe even an elder or clan leader, remember that throne or w/e he had back on his home planet?

Darth Martin
no It's not like Elders/Clan leaders to go out alone. Considering it went out alone I say it was a Warrior. Btw Frank doesn't really stand a chance in this fight.

braz
no It's not like Elders/Clan leaders to go out alone. Considering it went out alone I say it was a Warrior. Btw Frank doesn't really stand a chance in this fight.

Really? I've never heard that to be honest, but you're probably right. And the only chance Frank has is setting up some traps with his mines and hiding in a corner sniping to hide his HS.

Darth Martin
In all the movies I've never seen Elders go out alone. Their like Kings to the Yautja civilization and treated and worshipped as gods.

Btw Frank's scent will get picked up by either Pred's bio-helmet.

Nod
Originally posted by braz
Dunno about that 1 chum. This isnt immortal godverine, this is Wolverine who has a healing factor with limits, although quite uber, it still has limits. Which I am not sure Predator can beat.

I'm all for them winning but they will have to find a way for them to put him down for god.

The self destruction bomb would do it know.

Inhuman
I see the preds taking the majority. They can take out wolverine with their plasma casters more often than not.
As well with their other trinkets.

Darth Martin
Self Destruction Bomb=Suicide no expression blowup

All depends if the Yautja have their honor code and aren't ****ing with their prey. In AVP R Wolf wasn't taking no **** and was shooting the **** out of Xenomorphs on sight.

Nod
For one at least.

Darth Martin
If Wolverine gets caught in one of Wolf's laser nets he gets ****ed up. no expression

Battlehammer
wolf was nothing Logan or punisher could not have handle.

no idea who broken tusk was.

Darth Martin
Logan would be tough, but Punisher? He's taken out as soon as the fight starts.

Battlehammer
doubt it. punisher has the fire power to take out a wolf.

Darth Martin
a wolf? Have you seen AVP R?

Battlehammer
yes and he was not that impressive. punisher done similar crap if not better.

braz
Originally posted by Battlehammer
yes and he was not that impressive. punisher done similar crap if not better.

Oh yeah, so u think The Punisher could single handedly take out about a dozen Xenomorphs huh? That is, without serious preptime with only the equip ive given him here. And go h2h with 2 or 3 of them.

Battlehammer
Oh yeah, so u think The Punisher could single handedly take out about a dozen Xenomorphs huh? That is, without serious preptime with only the equip ive given him here.

so wolf gets prep time, but not punisher?

Becuase you do realize he had prep to take out those dozen zenomorphs

braz
so wolf gets prep time, but not punisher?

Becuase you do realize he had prep to take out those dozen zenomorphs

Not really, dude. Not serious prep. If wolf wanted to, he couldve gotten the damn anti-matter bomb on his wrist and used it to detonate the entire city while he flees.

Master-Borg
doubt it. punisher has the fire power to take out a wolf.

a wolf? what relevance is that?

Battlehammer
Originally posted by Master-Borg
a wolf? what relevance is that?

it what they call that brand of pred.

Battlehammer
Not really, dude. Not serious prep. If wolf wanted to, he couldve gotten the damn anti-matter bomb on his wrist and used it to detonate the entire city while he flees.
actaully he did. If you read back round info. wolf was a cleaner preditor. There job is to destroy aliens. He new were he was going he new what his targets were and he was given the weapons to defeat such a threat.

punisher could have done the dam same thing.

braz
actaully he did. If you read back round info. wolf was a cleaner preditor. There job is to destroy aliens. He new were he was going he new what his targets were and he was given the weapons to defeat such a threat.

punisher could have done the dam same thing.

no expression

Not really.

Bol Gath
Close fight. Punisher IS a non factor in this fight. Even IF he somehow could take on as many Xenomorphs as Wolf did, he can't counter their cloaking device, and therefore he dies.

The preds would have to be careful in their planning to take Wolverine down, first of their cloaking won't stop him from finding them. Second: if they try to go H2H with him they will be horribly wounded or killed in the process while Wolverine would just heal any damage almost instantly.

The preds can win however. Just not a healthy majority.

Wolvie & Punisher 6/10

If it were 2 elder preds I'd say they would win 7/10, but Wolf and Broken tusk are/were Hunters/warriors!

snoopdogg
No way Punisher is gonna duplicate what Wolf did in AvP:R. Wolf was fighting them at close range and had two of them by the f*cking throat. No way Punisher does that.

Master-Borg
Preds can't take down Logan. Logan and Castle ftw.

braz
Originally posted by snoopdogg
No way Punisher is gonna duplicate what Wolf did in AvP:R. Wolf was fighting them at close range and had two of them by the f*cking throat. No way Punisher does that.

Exactly. Btw, Wolf gets the blue acid as well or w/e.

snoopdogg
Exactly. Btw, Wolf gets the blue acid as well or w/e. Didn't the Aliens actually run away from Wolf? Including the Predalien?

Battlehammer

true, but castle would take them via range.

Battlehammer
no expression

Not really.

he actaully could the only thing that gives wolf a massive adavntage against punisher in the cloaking device

Master-Borg
he actaully could the only thing that gives wolf a massive adavntage against punisher in the cloaking device

which is useless given that Logan could sniff out the preds.

Logan could take the preds AND Punisher.

snoopdogg
I can see the Preds taking Logan down too if they are allowed to use their staffs. They can take him down ala Ord style. Their staffs just might be as indestructable as Logans claws. Nothing has damaged them including the Alien acid blood.

I'm going with the Predators.

Battlehammer
read the first posts. staffs are not part of the weapons nor does wolf even carry one.

snoopdogg
Oh shit, Wolf has his whip. That was immune to the effects of the Xenomorph blood also.

Battlehammer
Oh shit, Wolf has his whip. That was immune to the effects of the Xenomorph blood also.

.and his whipp gunna do what verse a faster, more skilled opponet

snoopdogg
.and his whipp gunna do what verse a faster, more skilled opponet Leave him lying on the floor with blood gushing out of his body like when he fought those werewolves? Oh, wait I can't use that feat can I?

Battlehammer
Leave him lying on the floor with blood gushing out of his body like when he fought those werewolves? Oh, wait I can't use that feat can I?

Logan could dodge it, cut it and so forth. Or simply take it. he taken much worse and kept on comming.

You can. But if you read the arc. Angel clearly states Logan could have beaten them, but got cocky.

There was also many of them and they were superhuman in ever way and were shown to be extremely fast. Faster then wolf was ever shown.

Darth Martin
I believe braz gave Wolf the whip and Broken Tusk the Combi-Stick(staff). And yes it''s fair to say that the Combi-Stick is indestructable. And I suppose Wolverine just going to keep getting back up from repeated plasma shots to the body from the Shoulder Cannon. The things uber powerful. Did you see what it did to Blaine in Predator? Those things have been known to leave freakin craters in the ground. They track and can destroy a Xenomorph in one hit. They can also track on to their opponet with it. Not only that but Wolf has two of them. I say as soon as the fight starts Frank dies in a horrible quick death. Then the two Yautja double team Wolverine by just wtf pwning him with the Plasma Caster and once he's down Broken Tusk can hold him down with his Combi-Stick while Wolf pours the blue acid on Logan which decimates his skin and organs(AVP R) and hang his adamantium skeleton up in a tree somnewhere. They can't kill Logan but they can defeat him......badly. This is of course how this fight could play out if the Yautja aren't using the honor code. If they do, chances are 1on1 Wolverine could take a pred out with his quickness and skill. But if there's no rules then a Yautja could just hide up in a tree cloaked and take pot shots.

This would be alot better fight if you replaced Castle with somone like Deathstroke, Deadpool, or Spiderman. Frank's the weak link here.

Battlehammer
he does not have his staff read the first post

Darth Martin
They both have their spear. Spear=Staff no expression

Battlehammer
no spear is a spear staff is not a spear.

also your scenerio is not that likly.

I mean Logan feats of speed and skill are well beyond the pred. he facing. Logan could litterrally dodge the blasters all dam day. Hell wolf was having trouble hitting aliens with them and there far slower then Logan.

Estacado
Spear=Staff no expression

Darth Martin
no spear is a spear staff is not a spear.

also your scenerio is not that likly.

I mean Logan feats of speed and skill are well beyond the pred. he facing. Logan could litterrally dodge the blasters all dam day. Hell wolf was having trouble hitting aliens with them and there far slower then Logan. Xenomorphs>Wolverine speed-wise.

Battlehammer
Originally posted by Estacado

I was thinking of the staff the elder pred carry which are diesal

Battlehammer
Xenomorphs>Wolverine speed-wise.

no even close. The ones in the move did not compared to logan combat speed.

Logan has moved faster then people can see............alien from the movie were seen quite clearly.

snoopdogg
Xenomorph speed>Logan speed.

Battlehammer

sorry, but no. Were going by the ones in the movie and there combat speed was not even close to logan.

They were not even able to move faster then humans could see.

Darth Martin
no even close. The ones in the move did not compared to logan combat speed.

Logan has moved faster then people can see............alien from the movie were seen quite clearly. Which movie are we talking about. I'm guessing you haven't seen AVP or Alien 3.

snoopdogg

Battlehammer
also Logan has fought pritty much comic versions of them and many more then wolf had to face.

Darth Martin
Logan has fought Xenomorphs?

Battlehammer
Which movie are we talking about. I'm guessing you haven't seen AVP or Alien 3.
seen them both. and were using wolf and wolf aliens were not that fast.

Nor were the ones in the first one.

please enlighten me on a feat from avp 1 or 2 that puts them close to logans combat speed.

Estacado
sorry, but no. Were going by the ones in the movie and there combat speed was not even close to logan.

They were not even able to move faster then humans could see.
mmm
They did pwn a military unit in seconds......

Battlehammer
Logan has fought Xenomorphs?

no he fougten creatures from marvel that pritty much are them. There names hard as hell to spell or I would for you.

snoopdogg
also Logan has fought pritty much comic versions of them and many more then wolf had to face. Cheap immitions do not count.

Battlehammer
mmm
They did pwn a military unit in seconds......

a group of them and Logan done better fighting more guys.

Darth Martin
AVP: When that guy is in that tunnel in the pyramid after the first shift-change. The Xenomorph basically speed-blitz him. erm

Alien 3: When the human are running from the Xenomorph. Memory isn't too clear on this movie but it's there.

Battlehammer
Cheap immitions do not count.

cheap? what logan fought could shut off his healing factor and would wtf on an alien.

Battlehammer
AVP: When that guy is in that tunnel in the pyramid after the first shift-change. The Xenomorph basically speed-blitz him. erm

Alien 3: When the human are running from the Xenomorph. Memory isn't too clear on this movie but it's there.
..........and yet the human still sees them..........Logan has moved so fast soldier trianed to face meta humans were unable to see him move.

snoopdogg
..........and yet the human still sees them..........Logan has moved so fast soldier trianed to face meta humans were unable to see him move. Is your version of Logan at Mach-1 speed? Because you'd had to move faster than that before somebody could not see you.

Battlehammer
he done it many a time.

like I said Logans speed>>>>>aliens

snoopdogg
he done it many a time.

like I said Logans speed>>>>>aliens Logan has moved at mach-1 speed many times?

Darth Martin
..........and yet the human still sees them..........Logan has moved so fast soldier trianed to face meta humans were unable to see him move. Consider that my evidence is from a movie. Kind of hard to have something in a movie move so slow you can't see. And writers can say anything to overexxagerate a character. Wolverine isn't Superman or Flash here.

Battlehammer
Hell in Blood Lust Logan fights a group of meta beings that have superhuman stats in ever area that are 100's of years old have no scents make no noise can simply vanish and He kilsl many of them.

snoopdogg
Consider that my evidence is from a movie. Kind of hard to have something in a movie move so slow you can't see. And writers can say anything to overexxagerate a character. Wolverine isn't Superman or Flash here. Yea, it's not fair to compare movie characters to comic characters. Cause if we did that Logan's speed isn't jack sh!t compared to a Xenomorph.

Battlehammer
Logan has moved at mach-1 speed many times?

Logan has move a number of times were individuals were unable to see him move or he was simply a blur.

Battlehammer
Yea, it's not fair to compare movie characters to comic characters. Cause if we did that Logan's speed isn't jack sh!t compared to a Xenomorph.

Logan speed is way better. You can keep thinking it not, but I have feats that say other wise.

Battlehammer
Consider that my evidence is from a movie. Kind of hard to have something in a movie move so slow you can't see. And writers can say anything to overexxagerate a character. Wolverine isn't Superman or Flash here.

it was not said it was shown. actually it pritty dam easy in a movie to show a character move so fast it can't be seen. The fact is aliens are not that fast.

thats also a piss poor excuse.

Darth Martin
Logan speed is way better. You can keep thinking it not, but I have feats that say other wise. Just gave you two references: AVP and Alien 3.

Darth Martin
it was not said it was shown. actually it pritty dam easy in a movie to show a character move so fast it can't be seen. The fact is aliens are not that fast.

thats also a piss poor excuse. But it's the truth. stick out tongue

Battlehammer
and both examples are not even close to Logans feats.

would you like me to post them?

Hell in Marvel Comics Wolverine BloodSport part 2 of 3: Mr. x a wolverine villain moves so fast task master can't see him. Logan neevr once had trouble fallow his movements.

Then there the weapon x novel which straight up states Logan can see bullets in slow motion.

but I have scanns of other issues if you like it will only take 15 minuts or so.

Darth Martin

Hell in Marvel Comics Wolverine BloodSport part 2 of 3: Mr. x a wolverine villain moves so fast task master can't see him. Logan neevr once had trouble fallow his movements.

Then there the weapon x novel which straight up states Logan can see bullets in slow motion.

but I have scanns of other issues if you like it will only take 15 minuts or so. I don' care. I'll read them if you post them but it's irrelevant here. Xenomorphs aren't fighting Wolverine. Yautja are. Besides no ones debating that Logan is faster then most Yautja. But it nly takes one hit from the Cannon to floor Loagn(not knock him out just floor him).

Battlehammer
and cannon are slow as hell in the movie. aliens were dodging them left and right and Logan much faster. Logan dodges bullets.

Bullets>>>>cannon in terms of speed and hardness to dodge.

also I doubt a hit form the cannon would even put down a man who was pioson blind and on fire took down bear and ffought hydra.

Estacado
also I doubt a hit form the cannon would even put down a man
What the f**k?

Battlehammer
What the f**k?

sorry typo I fixed it

Darth Martin
and cannon are slow as hell in the movie. aliens were dodging them left and right and Logan much faster. Logan dodges bullets.

Bullets>>>>cannon in terms of speed and hardness to dodge.

also I doubt a hit form the cannon would even put down a man you well pioson blind and on fire took down bear and ffought hydra. "also I doubt a hit form the cannon would even put down a man" laughing

Again watch Predator.

Granted the cannon is slower than the bullets but if Logan spending all of his time dodging them then how will he get in close for a fight. Now Bullets>Cannon but it isn't extremely slow. Wtch AVP when the 3 Yautja are fighting millions of Xenomorphs on top of that pyramid. They're still pretty fast.

Estacado
sorry typo I fixed it
A shot from the cannon to the chest would either put a 50 cm hole in him or rip him into pieces the pred was wrecking that facility with ease when the alien pissed him off.

Darth Martin
A shot from the cannon to the chest would either put a 50 cm hole in him or rip him into pieces the pred was wrecking that facility with ease when the alien pissed him off. wink

Battlehammer
"also I doubt a hit form the cannon would even put down a man" laughing

typo I ment to say a man who has been lit on fire, been blind and still fought and

Again watch Predator.
been there done that.

Granted the cannon is slower than the bullets but if Logan spending all of his time dodging them then how will he get in close for a fight. Now Bullets>Cannon but it isn't extremely slow. Wtch AVP when the 3 Yautja are fighting millions of Xenomorphs on top of that pyramid. They're still pretty fast.

Those are elder pred. There equiptment are better and they are better and there was thousands of them there was no da mway to miss.

actaully there rather slow as is the thing that locks on. Logan could clear the gap extremely easily. He just keep running at them while dodging it quite simple

Battlehammer
A shot from the cannon to the chest would either put a 50 cm hole in him or rip him into pieces the pred was wrecking that facility with ease when the alien pissed him off.

won't ripp him to pieces nor would it put him down.

ya power plant that caught on fire lol. Logan hss fought beings that could blast that place with one attack.

Darth Martin
typo I ment to say a man who has been lit on fire, been blind and still fought and

been there done that.

Those are elder pred. There equiptment are better and they are better and there was thousands of them there was no da mway to miss.

actaully there rather slow as is the thing that locks on. Logan could clear the gap extremely easily. He just keep running at them while dodging it quite simple

Doesn't matter it would still floor Logan, not saying it would kill him.

Then you would have saw what it did to Blaine AKA Jesse "The Body" Ventura.(similar to what Estacado described)

I seriously doubt those were Elders. Wait a minute where did you get that information anyway?

Darth Martin
won't ripp him to pieces nor would it put him down.

ya power plant that caught on fire lol. Logan hss fought beings that could blast that place with one attack. Do you think he could take Cyclops? roll eyes (sarcastic)

Estacado

been there done that.

Why the hell would the Elders go for a young blood hunt?
Were you following the movie the pyramid fights were young blood test......

Battlehammer
Why the hell would the Elders go for a young blood hunt?
Were you following the movie the pyramid fights were young blood test......

yes it was, but the ones on the mound if not mistaken were not.

younglings go to mounds true, but they fight only a few aliens not full mounds such as the ones shown in the flash back.

I mean for example scar was consider a strong youngling and there no way in hell he would of last more then a second verse the amount of aliens in the flash back.

Darth Martin

younglings go to mounds true, but they fight only a few aliens not full mounds such as the ones shown in the flash back.

I mean for example scar was consider a strong youngling and there no way in hell he would of last more then a second verse the amount of aliens in the flash back. The Yautja in the flashback didn't last that long either to be honest. I believe what Estacado is saying is true. Thy were tests for bloods and the preds got overconfident making too manby of them and were annihilated.

Darth Martin
Besides IF Wolverine dodges them and gets up close he'll run right into a Combi-Stick and we'll be stuck and can be blown to bits.

Estacado

I mean for example scar was consider a strong youngling and there no way in hell he would of last more then a second verse the amount of aliens in the flash back.
No they were young bloods as well the movie showed 2 examples the 1st they won and proved to be hunters the 2nd they lost.

JasonK4
No they were young bloods as well the movie showed 2 examples the 1st they won and proved to be hunters the 2nd they lost.
Quiet you. uhuh

Estacado
Originally posted by JasonK4
Quiet you. uhuh
Kayfor.uhuh

snoopdogg
It says on the DVD extras that the Predatros in AVP were "teenage" Predators.

JasonK4
Kayfor.uhuh
Biceps estahuh

Estacado
cool

braz

but I have scanns of other issues if you like it will only take 15 minuts or so.

Seeing bullets in slow motion in Weapon X??

What the f**k? I remember I bought that novel myself and saw nothing alike.

braz
And I know quite a bit about Predators and I never knew Elders had better equip. In fact there's is more primitive to be exact yet they still utterly whip more ass because like DM said, theyre like freakin kings of warfare. And look how fast the plasma bolts moved in AVPR, Ive never seen them move that fast in the other films. you could honestly hardly see them. And unlike most others, they could lock on & hit a moving target. I'd say they had around the velocity of a Colt .45 M1911 which is 800 fps.
And to be honest, Id say Wolverine just about =Aliens in speed. Comic version at least. Movie version, Aliens are way faster.

Battlehammer
Seeing bullets in slow motion in Weapon X??

What the f**k? I remember I bought that novel myself and saw nothing alike.

you bought the graphic novel or mthe book novel?

because it clearly there in the novel the book one. The graphic one shows bullets comming at logan and Logan see them in slow motion if not mistaken.

Battlehammer
It says on the DVD extras that the Predatros in AVP were "teenage" Predators.
yes,but not the flash back.

Battlehammer
Wolverine is clearly a good deal faster then the alien's or pred. we are discussing in combat
http://img517.imageshack.us/my.php?image=wolverinev106817ff1vh5.jpg

http://img230.imageshack.us/my.php?image=wolverinev106818yp8na0.jpg

Even in strength niether of the pred. showed greater strength the this
http://img230.imageshack.us/my.php?image=steelshatterqv1tj3um3.jpg

Logan can also take a lot of damage with out even showing signs of it hurting or effecting his preformance
http://img217.imageshack.us/my.php?image=5599de7bfa5.jpg

Fighting Skills just some of many feats that put him well above either pred. in skill

Wolverine Enemy Of The State Part 1 of 6 issue 20: Wolverine shows off some of his skills while fighting a bunch of hand ninjas when he gets ambushed.

Wolverine Enemy Of The State Part 4 of 6 issue 29: Wolverine fights 15,000 hand ninjas. Logan shows off amazing skills and does not even take a single hit which just shows Logan level of skills when he puts his mind on it.

Wolverine The Crunch Conundrum 1 of 3 Cry Of Madness issue 51: Wolverine Maxes out the Danger room well costing in Neutral.
http://img249.imageshack.us/my.php?...rker27ojlu9.jpg

Wolverine SoulTaker 4 of 5: Wolverine battles at least 8 samurai from the past said to be the fiercest of all and extremely skilled. They are even harder now because they are undead and back by magical powers making them harder to kill. One of them takes a stab to the chest by Logan and gets right back up. Logan defeats all 8 with out taking a single hit showing amazing skills.

Mutie.Dead by Chris Claremont & Scot Eaton: Wolverine fights the newest buch of sentinels that are made from humans who are extremely strong and fast and are designed to take out the X-men along with other mutants. Logan fights one and is kicking the crap out of it showing what he can do in a berserker rage. Logan skills are what allow him to battle this powerful sentinel.

Alpha Flight issue 34: Wolverine demonstrates his skills while battling a group of Samurai warriors who were sent to kill him. Logan defeats them and lady death strike with the aid of alpha flight.

Marvel Adventures The Avengers issue 3: Wolverine free Captain America who is restrained by cutting the restraints so fast that a robot could not even track the movement. He also cut it with out evening cutting Captain America which would require amazing skill. Captain America even comments on it.

Wolverine Origins issue 7: Wolverine shows his knowledge of pressure points by jabbing a doctor in the throat killing him in seconds.

Logan could simply rush the pred. dodging all there attacks like this.

http://img223.imageshack.us/my.php?image=cyclopssucks04hy7kp0.jpg

Logan is just the pred superior. He could ambush them. There cloaking is useless he been able to senses being who don't make sounds or can be smelled simply from air being slight disrupted like in Wolverine Blood Lust which is a Graphic Novel. Logan also is far superior in skill. He as superior tactics. He has superior training. These pred for the most part don't even have an experience edge. He as strong as either of them. He faster. He more agile. He has greater agility and reflexes. He could speed blizt them or dodge all there range attacks. There range attacks even if landed won't put him down. Logan can take either pred. down in one or two attacks. He simple to much for them. He also could simply ambush them.

braz
^So what, he makes a few human canon fodders look slow, big deal. Frank goes down quick, and because of that he has two Warrior(veteran) Predators on his ass with 3 plasma casters. He gets fried and they stick him and pour that blue acid on him until hes a metal skeleton.

Estacado
yes,but not the flash back.
The flash back preds were young blood as well. no expression

Battlehammer
^So what, he makes a few human canon fodders look slow, big deal. Frank goes down quick, and because of that he has two Warrior(veteran) Predators on his ass with 3 plasma casters. He gets fried and they stick him and pour that blue acid on him until hes a metal skeleton.
.........the pred were nopt even able to make humans look slow........... Hell all the aliens were able to do was move faster then humans, but humans were still easily able to track them.

Logan moved so fast they were unable to see him move. These were normal guys either like the pred. and aliens fought. They were highly trained soldier designed to take out a meta human who had superhuman reflexes.

This means Logans>>>>>>>aliens>>>>Pred. in combat speed.

Thats a massive advantage.

wow veteran pred. how scary I mean Logans never fought guys tougher then veterain pred.

Niether pred. did any thing to suggest they even could compete with Logan. There inferior in every way to Logan.

Logan could literrally ambush them and kill one before he knew what was happening. Pred. advantage in many fights is his stealth which is useless becuases he facing some one who can easily senses them and is well beyond them in terms of stealth.

sweet plazma cannons. I mean Logan could not dodge them or any thing. There slower then bullets and far easier to dodge. Hell the aliens were dodging them and there not in Logans class of comabt speed or relfexes.

sorry,but your scenerio has a Lot of wholes. First Logan more likly to ambush them then vice versa. Logan could easily dodge the casters. Logan could take a caster hit and keep comming. There no way there gunna get the acid crap on him. Hell it could be a very big disadvantage. If logan tags that contain while it attach to wolf well by by wolfs legs.

You shown you reason for why the pred. win nor have you shown any evidence. I on the other hand have given evidence why wolverine wins and my reasoning.

Battlehammer
The flash back preds were young blood as well. no expression

don't think so. I try and find out. It does not say in the movies, but the site might tell you.

Estacado
don't think so. I try and find out. It does not say in the movies, but the site might tell you.
The movie tells 2 stories in the 1st they win and gain honor in the 2nd they lose and destroy the city.

Battlehammer
I check it since I own the movie( I think lol), but any ways it has no baring in this fight since thoses werent the characters we were discussing

Darth Martin
Wolverine has a chance but what can Frank possibly do?

Darth Martin
bump

Battlehammer
wolverine does it him self.

frank could give the pred. one a match if pred. for some odd reason did not use cloaking device lol

Darth Martin
IMO Yautja doesn't need to use it. Frank is eliminated almost immediately and it wouldn't help as much with Wolverine.

Battlehammer
lol please tell me why frank eliminated? Please. He not some lowly cump he a comabt expert he gunna give is good as he gets.

braz
lol please tell me why frank eliminated? Please. He not some lowly cump he a comabt expert he gunna give is good as he gets.

That may be, but he's never dealt with a Predator before, let alone two at such high level of rank and skill as these veteran hunters.

Battlehammer
And neither of these pred. have taken on a human of his experience or skill. Hell arnold gave a pred. a run for it money lol.

Estacado
Didn't Broken Tusk **** up a hive by himself?Or was it a queen?
Haven't read the book just heard something like that.

Darth Martin
And neither of these pred. have taken on a human of his experience or skill. Hell arnold gave a pred. a run for it money lol. A run for it's money? Dutch had a few hours of prep time, that didn't work. H2H combat didn't work for him either. "Bad idea" eek! Punisher's guns will basically do nothing to either Yautja. Heck, he won't even see it with the cloaking. Wheras any of the Yautja's weapons can one-shot Frank.

Battlehammer
like I said claoking is to much for punisher with out it puncher could give him a run. Guns do have effect not a lot, but the mines and granades will do some major damage.

braz
.........the pred were nopt even able to make humans look slow........... Hell all the aliens were able to do was move faster then humans, but humans were still easily able to track them.

Logan moved so fast they were unable to see him move. These were normal guys either like the pred. and aliens fought. They were highly trained soldier designed to take out a meta human who had superhuman reflexes.

This means Logans>>>>>>>aliens>>>>Pred. in combat speed.

Thats a massive advantage.

wow veteran pred. how scary I mean Logans never fought guys tougher then veterain pred.

Niether pred. did any thing to suggest they even could compete with Logan. There inferior in every way to Logan.

Logan could literrally ambush them and kill one before he knew what was happening. Pred. advantage in many fights is his stealth which is useless becuases he facing some one who can easily senses them and is well beyond them in terms of stealth.

sweet plazma cannons. I mean Logan could not dodge them or any thing. There slower then bullets and far easier to dodge. Hell the aliens were dodging them and there not in Logans class of comabt speed or relfexes.

sorry,but your scenerio has a Lot of wholes. First Logan more likly to ambush them then vice versa. Logan could easily dodge the casters. Logan could take a caster hit and keep comming. There no way there gunna get the acid crap on him. Hell it could be a very big disadvantage. If logan tags that contain while it attach to wolf well by by wolfs legs.

You shown you reason for why the pred. win nor have you shown any evidence. I on the other hand have given evidence why wolverine wins and my reasoning.

Humans. Able to easily to track Alien Xenomorphs? Ur kidding right. Yeah, maybe when theyre distracted or sleeping, but a Xenomorph would be on a human within the blink of an eye despite 10-15 feet of distance.

Oh yeah, here we go again, the 'highly trained' canon fodder of marvel comics. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Logan may be slightly faster than Aliens in speed, because hes a damn comic character with an aura out the ass. But not waaayyy faster like ur saying. And Preds that have enough skill and experience can give multiple Aliens a run for their money in speed. This was obvious in AVP-R.

So ur saying Logan would get the drop on the Predators? Remember, the Predators have infrared vision and many others. I think they would know where each other are and whoever reacts first will come away with the win. And given the Predators have distance weaponry, then they could get the first strike. Wolverines been hit by bullets which the plasma is actually not that much slower than. And the only Alien that dodged a plasma bolt in AVPR was from the Pred in the ship when it was about to crash and the only reason was because he had the Alien in a tunnel view in which the Alien was at the end of it and could dive for cover and have him miss. A normal human couldve dodged that.

These Predators will most likely take a majority because they have distance weaponry, they obviously outnumber Wolverine and rival him in skill. And they know what theyre up against, thats the scenario and so does Wolverine and Punisher. The plasma casters will be too much for Logan to withstand even with his HF. 3 of them firing consecutive bolts that are all strong enough to crater Wolverines chest. Then when Logans down, they come over to him and finish him however they want.

braz
Didn't Broken Tusk **** up a hive by himself?Or was it a queen?
Haven't read the book just heard something like that.

Broken Tusk was badass, he took out around a dozen or so Aliens with nothing but a spear and wristblades. I cant remember if he killed a Queen though, probably but it was most likely just with a plasma caster. Less honorable.

Battlehammer

braz
Whatever. Its obvious we don't agree on several things.

Wolverine can't fly at Mach1 speed.
Wolverine isnt invincible
Wolverine won't for certain get the drop on the Predators.
Wolverine wont know where they are and them not know. Trust me, you're highly underrating Predators here. Wolverines stealthy but hes no Batman.
And yes, I do believe they can overcome the slight speed advantage with their skill and weapons.
Never heard Sabertooth had infrared. blink
In the sewers, they were climbing up on the ceiling of the pipes to hide.
And I think it was obvious to see Wolf was a toptier Predator. How you don't see that, I don't know.

Estacado
Help me Braz!!!
In which book does Broken Tusk appear?
I could only find War but there he was already dead.......

braz
Help me Braz!!!
In which book does Broken Tusk appear?
I could only find War but there he was already dead.......

Prey. The very first one. wink Great book, I highly recommend it.

Estacado
Thanks for the title but I can't "get it".ermmfist

braz
Cant get it? How do u mean? shifty

Soljer
Logna could take them and keep coming. Hell it would not even be close to the amount of damage Logan has taken before and kept fighting.

Overestimating to pred. fire power again and underestimating Logan damage soaking ability.

Logan would easily be put down by a single shot. Hell, the things that have put him down in the past don't even come close to the amount of damage a plasma cannon can dish out.

Underestimating the Yautja's firepower and overestimating Logan's damage soak again.

Battlehammer
Originally posted by Soljer
Logan would easily be put down by a single shot. Hell, the things that have put him down in the past don't even come close to the amount of damage a plasma cannon can dish out.

Underestimating the Yautja's firepower and overestimating Logan's damage soak again.

Not all. please explain to me were in the movie avpr that a pred. shot a blast that would KO or drop logan in a hit. Please. Becuase the blasts they were shooting were crap next to the things logan has hit.

Master-Borg
Not all. please explain to me were in the movie avpr that a pred. shot a blast that would KO or drop logan in a hit. Please. Becuase the blasts they were shooting were crap next to the things logan has hit.

their cannons ripped apart the aliens like tissue paper...and aliens have tough armor that are very resilient.

their cannons are like getting hit by a grenade. Logan would be KOed by a coupla grenades.

Battlehammer
Whatever. Its obvious we don't agree on several things.

Wolverine can't fly at Mach1 speed.
Wolverine isnt invincible
Wolverine won't for certain get the drop on the Predators.
Wolverine wont know where they are and them not know. Trust me, you're highly underrating Predators here. Wolverines stealthy but hes no Batman.
never said he could
never siad he was.

actaully he will. He will hear and smell them.

actaully he easily as stealthy as batman

And yes, I do believe they can overcome the slight speed advantage with their skill and weapons.
To bad Logan has a rather large speed advantage as well as skill.

Never heard Sabertooth had infrared. blink
Then prehaps you should read more p on sbaertooth.

In the sewers, they were climbing up on the ceiling of the pipes to hide.
pred. was missing.

And I think it was obvious to see Wolf was a toptier Predator. How you don't see that, I don't know.
who cares if he was. He did nothing to suchest he could take Logan any majority

Battlehammer
their cannons ripped apart the aliens like tissue paper...and aliens have tough armor that are very resilient.

their cannons are like getting hit by a grenade. Logan would be KOed by a coupla grenades.

Not really. The humans were machine gunning the shit out of aliens.

sorry,but grandes have failed to Ko logan as well.

so has flame throwers.

Master-Borg
Battlehammer, you're OVERHYPING Logan's speed. He's not as fast as you think.

I agree with you that he beats the preds, but stop your nonsense about how Logan is faster than people can see him (I know you have one scan to that effect).

Master-Borg
Not really. The humans were machine gunning the shit out of aliens.

sorry,but grandes have failed to Ko logan as well.

yet much weaker injuries have KOed him, so what?

Battlehammer
Battlehammer, you're OVERHYPING Logan's speed. He's not as fast as you think.

I agree with you that he beats the preds, but stop your nonsense about how Logan is faster than people can see him (I know you have one scan to that effect).

oh im not at all. Logan has done that feat many many times. actaully it one of his trade mark moves a complete speed blizt.

Hell in the respect thread a lone there are like 3 scans of him doing it.

Battlehammer
yet much weaker injuries have KOed him, so what?
back when his healing factor was nothing compared to it current self.

also we don't use low showings as the norm do we? nope

Master-Borg
oh im not at all. Logan has done that feat many many times. actaully it one of his trade mark moves a complete speed blizt.

Hell in the respect thread a lone there are like 3 scans of him doing it.

he's as fast as Capt America, which is PEAK human, not SUPER human. The fact that some artists portray him as a blur doesn't mean he's the flash all of sudden.

Battlehammer
he's as fast as Capt America, which is PEAK human, not SUPER human. The fact that some artists portray him as a blur doesn't mean he's the flash all of sudden.
actaully he not peak human. He never once in a single comic been stated as such. He has been referrenced at enchanced human and implied many of times as superhuman.

Master-Borg
actaully he not peak human. He never once in a single comic been stated as such. He has been referrenced at enchanced human and implied many of times as superhuman. so you think he's faster than Captain America?

Battlehammer
so you think he's faster than Captain America?
does not matter what I think. It what the feats say. maybe capt not peak-human at all but beyond it.

Darth Martin
The fact still remains that any of these Yautja with their weapons can seriously hurt Logan.

Master-Borg
does not matter what I think. It what the feats say. maybe capt not peak-human at all but beyond it.

Capt IS peakhuman, he's stated to be as such.

Logan has never been shown to be faster than Capt.

Logan is at best peak human in speed.

braz
never said he could
never siad he was.

actaully he will. He will hear and smell them.

actaully he easily as stealthy as batman

To bad Logan has a rather large speed advantage as well as skill.

Then prehaps you should read more p on sbaertooth.

pred. was missing.

who cares if he was. He did nothing to suchest he could take Logan any majority

Pretty much.
And once again, no and no.

No.

and he may have missed once but so what?

Dude, he killed a dozen Xenomorphs, I dont think Wolverine could do that with all that acid everywhere eating away his flesh.

snoopdogg
I'm still going with the Predators to win. And I don't think Logan moves as fast as hammer is implying.

Darth Martin
Word.....

Soljer
Captain America is only peak human in the biographies.

Wolverine is superhuman in the bios and the comics.

Darth Martin
But I don't believe he is faster than theb eye can see though.

Soljer
But I don't believe he is faster than theb eye can see though.

I was just responding to the assertion that Wolverine is peak human, speed-wise.

While I believe that Captain America and Wolverine are as fast as one another, I feel that neither are 'merely' peak human. Both have, easily, superhuman feats.

snoopdogg
What's all this chatter about Logan's healing factor being back down to Earth in Wolverine #61? Anybody know?

Battlehammer
Pretty much.
And once again, no and no.

No.

and he may have missed once but so what?

Dude, he killed a dozen Xenomorphs, I dont think Wolverine could do that with all that acid everywhere eating away his flesh.

actaully yees and yes.

yes again.

Logan far faster, smarter then those aliens.

Logan could easily do that. sorry, but the rped who arnt as skilled or fast are able to deal with the acid in melee combat Logan will do just fine.

also he foughten marvel versions of aliens and stomped them.

Battlehammer
What's all this chatter about Logan's healing factor being back down to Earth in Wolverine #61? Anybody know?

back down to earth? wer epeople fly and lift biulding and you thoguht Logans healing factor was to much?

yes it true it been weaken. To the extent I do not know.

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>