Guiness book of gaming records

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Pulse2
Well, now that this BOOK has been announced, what do you think they plan to put in it?

What would you try to get in it? Maybe get the highest XBL gamerscore smile Or kill 5000 ppl in Halo without getting killed yourself once. You might even want a record for getting hold of the rarest game in history.

MadMel
Originally posted by Pulse2
the rarest game in history.
aka blood omen 1 mad

but seriously, i dont know what to think about this..i all know is that mario is definately going to get a mention or 10 erm

@st
As if online players didnt cheat enough already, now they are all shooting for the book. erm

Pulse2
Originally posted by @st
As if online players didnt cheat enough already, now they are all shooting for the book. erm Exactly, lol, think they'll put pics in there, as proof and whatnot?

Is the book about the games or the gamers, this is the part I can't work out. I'd like to know its about the gamers as well as the games.

Burning thought
Originally posted by MadMel
aka blood omen 1 mad

haha if someone recently can prove they got this game, id prob end up in the book of records for the most "OMG" typed into WoW channels

Kazenji
I've got that game for PC but unfourtunaly can't play it thanks to XP mad mad mad mad

ESB -1138
Well, now that this BOOK has been announced, what do you think they plan to put in it?

What would you try to get in it? Maybe get the highest XBL gamerscore smile Or kill 5000 ppl in Halo without getting killed yourself once. You might even want a record for getting hold of the rarest game in history.

I dunno...best selling game of all time; Super Mario Bros (NES). Highest rated game of all time? Most expensive game? Most delayed/canceled game (Duke Nukem Forever).

DarkC
Pretty fast clear of Super Mario 64....not sure whether it's the record, but a DAMN impressive video as is.

L_nK_JQZkE4

EvilAngel
Lol, seems kinda silly to me. Games are for fun, not for records stick out tongue

MadMel
Originally posted by Kazenji
I've got that game for PC but unfourtunaly can't play it thanks to XP mad mad mad mad
f*king shame kaz..that game was awesome in its day big grin

Nod
Don't we all have Blood Omen 1? confused

Neo Darkhalen
10/12 seconds to beat Dr. Eggman on Shadow the hedgehog.

Burning thought
Originally posted by Nod
Don't we all have Blood Omen 1? confused

i "had" blood omen 1, but when games get old they get easy to misplace/lose or maybe even sell, ive sold so many games so its likely either sold or lost to the deepest reaches of my house....but more likely sold

unfortunately, the thing is horribly difficult to get now days i find

Pulse2
Award to anyone who can play Halo 2 on legendary and complete it without loosing thier gf.

Award to anyone who actually has the guts to put Kings Feild into thier PS2 and replay and complete.

Award to anyone who actaully managed to play a full match in 'This is football' when it came out without it crashing.

Award to anyone over the age of 20 who can play the new Sonic games and not feel like a baby, lol.

Neo Darkhalen
Anyone who can play AC, GOW, Timeshift & Halo 3, and say that was there best experience in the gaming world.

Darth Extecute

Warcraft, for greatest in depth story.

EvilAngel
Originally posted by Darth Extecute
Warcraft, for greatest in depth story.

Would be beaten by Warhammer

JacopeX
Most rounds won in SFIII back to back. cool

Pulse2
Originally posted by EvilAngel
Would be beaten by Warhammer Warhammer and Warcraft should unite smile Warcraft of the furture ^^

Neo Darkhalen
Megaman Powered up for money value and replay value.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.