Wolverine vs a 100 ton bolder

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

golem370
Alright lets say Wolverine is walking in the mountain alone he slips and fall 30 feet to the ground on his back an by him slipping he disturbs a massive bolder and as soon as he hits the ground the bolder lands on him. If he can't move and there is nobody knows he gone or that he is in trouble does he get free or his he destined to be trapped under that bolder of eternity?

Metalmanx
Originally posted by golem370
Alright lets say Wolverine is walking in the mountain alone he slips and fall 30 feet to the ground on his back an by him slipping he disturbs a massive bolder and as soon as he hits the ground the bolder lands on him. If he can't move and there is nobody knows he gone or that he is in trouble does he get free or his he destined to be trapped under that bolder of eternity?

Bolder FTW.

Kutulu

Hmm... so it would be like that guy who got his arm trapped underneath the boulder for several days, except Wolverine wouldn't be able to saw his hand off with a swiss army knife because of his healing factor. big grin

Wolverine would be trapped forever.

Eternal Idol
Unless someone like Colossus comes along and coincidentally feels like skipping rocks with, oh, let's say 100-ton boulders, Wolverine is screwed.

Boulder, ftw.

Kutulu
Originally posted by Eternal Idol
Unless someone like Colossus comes along and coincidentally feels like skipping rocks with, oh, let's say 100-ton boulders, Wolverine is screwed.

Boulder, ftw.

Yet you think 2-3 non-jobbing Wolverines can take out WWH, who can crack a planet by stepping on the ground and hold together tectonic plates weighing quintillions of tons from tearing apart.
roll eyes (sarcastic)

SpiderGauntlet
Spite.

Eternal Idol
Originally posted by Kutulu
Yet you think 2-3 non-jobbing Wolverines can take out WWH, who can crack a planet by stepping on the ground and hold together tectonic plates weighing quintillions of tons from tearing apart.
roll eyes (sarcastic)

Golem clearly stated Wolverine was trapped underneath the boulder and couldn't move, smart-ass.

Again, I said the team of Wolverines could stand up to WWH with a chance of winning. My original cap was a 5, and then I even bumped it up to 10, and still I never made them clear-cut winners. And that makes sense, especially since they're not trapped under a friggin' 100-ton boulder in that thread.

Kutulu
Originally posted by Eternal Idol
Golem clearly stated Wolverine was trapped underneath the boulder and couldn't move, smart-ass.

Again, I said the team of Wolverines could stand up to WWH with a chance of winning. My original cap was a 5, and then I even bumped it up to 10, and still I never made them clear-cut winners. And that makes sense, especially since they're not trapped under a friggin' 100-ton boulder in that thread.

Yeah the difference is that they would be buried under a much bigger stone than 100 tons (that's a mountain many miles away that gets destroyed from his hurled boulder).
http://i160.photobucket.com/albums/t173/EndlessMike9/Hulk/hulkstrength3.jpg
http://i160.photobucket.com/albums/t173/EndlessMike9/Hulk/hulkstrength4.jpg

Nod
Alright lets say Wolverine is walking in the mountain alone he slips and fall 30 feet to the ground on his back an by him slipping he disturbs a massive bolder and as soon as he hits the ground the bolder lands on him. If he can't move and there is nobody knows he gone or that he is in trouble does he get free or his he destined to be trapped under that bolder of eternity? This is the worst thread ever. Serious it sucks.

golem370
Makes you wonder whether or not he would want to be found and rescued because he might die from embarrassment lol

Nod
Makes you wonder whether or not he would want to be found and rescued

Not really. erm

golem370
Yep really

Nod
Nope.

godking
Alright lets say Wolverine is walking in the mountain alone he slips and fall 30 feet to the ground on his back an by him slipping he disturbs a massive bolder and as soon as he hits the ground the bolder lands on him. If he can't move and there is nobody knows he gone or that he is in trouble does he get free or his he destined to be trapped under that bolder of eternity? unless someone frees him he stays trapped forever.

the same would apply if wolverine was encased in cement.

Badabing
Closed....

And for the record, rock beats scissors!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.