Anime vs. Marvel vs. DC

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Linkinpark200
i think anime wins cause they have the z-fighters and the 2nd strongest in anime 2 me the spirit detectives

Nod
Animes not allowed in the vs forum I believe.

iceman24567
Originally posted by Linkinpark200
i think anime wins cause they have the z-fighters and the 2nd strongest in anime 2 me the spirit detectives Plus you are wrong i believe. Galactus solos the Dbz universe.

Linkinpark200
Originally posted by iceman24567
Plus you are wrong i believe. Galactus solos the Dbz universe. dude he cant take on people who can be destroyed galaxy ecspically not the whole teram of saiyand hell take prob take 1 or 2 before he gets killed tell me if im wrong and dude he couldnt beat gogeta for sure i know

celestialdemon
The LT or Michael could snap their fingers, and the anime universe dies.

iceman24567
Originally posted by Linkinpark200
dude he cant take on people who can be destroyed galaxy ecspically not the whole teram of saiyand hell take prob take 1 or 2 before he gets killed tell me if im wrong and dude he couldnt beat gogeta for sure i know I have never seen the Saiyans blow up any galaxy a planet yeah but when it comes down to it they fight for 3 minutes get tired and quit and Galaxy has taken out beings that can destroy galaxies for you information.

Badabing
Vague and pointless. Closed.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.