Mister Mxyzptlk vs Q

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

endrict
Who wins?

iceman24567
Originally posted by endrict
Who wins? Stalemate to be honest.

SupremeMan
I've had it argued to me in other forums that Mxy has better feats and I completely believe that. Q has a grand total of only 12 appearances and he's in a setting that isn't a comic book setting for power levels.

Somebody told me that, according to a DC/ Marvel crossover or some such thing, Mxy sneaks over to the Marvel Universe as the Impossible Man. I don't know if its true but it sounds right. Personally I think Q probably sneaks into DC as Mxy and into Marvel as the IM. Or is it that Mxy sneaks into Marvel as IM and into Star Trek as Q? Or is it really the IM who sneaks into DC as Mxy and ST as Q? Which, if any, is the true identity? rolling on floor laughing

JediSamuraiMRB
Originally posted by endrict
Who wins?

Why is a Star Trek: The Next Generation character here?

Badabing
Originally posted by JediSamuraiMRB
Why is a Star Trek: The Next Generation character here? I gave it an okay. There's not really a Star Trek forum and it's interesting.

endrict
Edit.

endrict
I just watch Voyager episode today and this came up and I dunno who would win or who's more annoying.

JediSamuraiMRB
Originally posted by Badabing
I gave it an okay. There's not really a Star Trek forum and it's interesting.

OK, I know how powerful Q is, but this may go either way. I'd say Q 6/10. BTW Bada, love your sig.

iceman24567
Originally posted by SupremeMan
I've had it argued to me in other forums that Mxy has better feats and I completely believe that. Q has a grand total of only 12 appearances and he's in a setting that isn't a comic book setting for power levels.

Somebody told me that, according to a DC/ Marvel crossover or some such thing, Mxy sneaks over to the Marvel Universe as the Impossible Man. I don't know if its true but it sounds right. Personally I think Q probably sneaks into DC as Mxy and into Marvel as the IM. Or is it that Mxy sneaks into Marvel as IM and into Star Trek as Q? Or is it really the IM who sneaks into DC as Mxy and ST as Q? Which, if any, is the true identity? rolling on floor laughing Q has few feats but they are horribly impressive beyond Jaspers and probaly at Hom Wanda level minus the crazy part or maybe not..

Badabing
Originally posted by JediSamuraiMRB
OK, I know how powerful Q is, but this may go either way. I'd say Q 6/10. BTW Bada, love your sig. Thanks, Passione made it.

I have always thought Q to be more poweful.

Here's another view of how the battle would go down.

http://www.electricferret.com/fights/mixed_q.htm

endrict
Damn....I can't stand that site.

JediSamuraiMRB
Thanks, Passione made it.

Thats a pretty cool site.

Bouboumaster
This "Q"?
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Q_(James_Bond)

shifty

endrict
Originally posted by Bouboumaster
This "Q"?
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Q_(James_Bond)

shifty

Yeah sure.... roll eyes (sarcastic)

EkinEku
Q, That one ep where Q 1 was looking for another Q who was trying to die. The things they did to eachother for fun were outrageous.

King Kandy
Thanks, Passione made it.

I hate that site so much, they are the worst debators ever.

endrict
Originally posted by King Kandy
I hate that site so much, they are the worst debators ever.

Worst than HC???? ouch...

King Kandy
Yeah. At HC people try and use evidence and logic. On CBUB almost everyone decides based on who they think is cooler.

Avlon
Funny...I saw an episode with Q the other day and was thinking about this.

Yes. Sad but true.

iceman24567
Herochat is funny that actually have Hal Jordan losing to Ironman.

Badabing
Originally posted by iceman24567
Herochat is funny that actually have Hal Jordan losing to Ironman. whatdur

nvrbeenwthagirl
Q would lose. He was able to be pwned by his pantheon of Other Q. Mxy is the most powerful of his pantheon besides the queen I believe.

endrict
I wonder who's more of a pain in the ass, Mr Mxy to Superman or Q to Picard? laughing laughing

Badabing
I like how Picard always "scolds" Q.

lando005
Originally posted by King Kandy
Yeah. At HC people try and use evidence and logic. On CBUB almost everyone decides based on who they think is cooler. didnt realize kmc had a grudge against cbub

endrict
I am trying to find feats for Q...

iceman24567
Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl
Q would lose. He was able to be pwned by his pantheon of Other Q. Mxy is the most powerful of his pantheon besides the queen I believe. Yikes so that makes him win the fight? Thats horrible logic seriously thats terrible.

iceman24567
whatdur If thats not horrible enough currently they are saying Cyclops from the X-Men beats Hal too. laughing eek! laughing out loud

Badabing
Originally posted by iceman24567
If thats not horrible enough currently they are saying Cyclops from the X-Men beats Hal too. laughing eek! laughing out loud WHAT?! sick

vlaaad12345
Myx feats are more impressive then Qs ever were imo.

Doctor-Alvis
Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl
Q would lose. He was able to be pwned by his pantheon of Other Q. Mxy is the most powerful of his pantheon besides the queen I believe.
Other Q can exhibit mastery over another Q's powers, yes.

Are you directly relating Qs to Imps? Qs could be a 9 and Imps could be an 8, making the strongest of the Imps equal or less than a regular Q. Or maybe it's the other way around and the strongest Q is weaker than the weakest Imp.

It's likely easier just to compare the two as individuals but I'm not familiar with Mxy's feats and Q's are kind of hazy in spite of watching a ton of Star Treks.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.