Megamix ScrapFest - Supes, WW, Hulk...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

horrorwolf
The following 11 supers have been captured and must fight to escape.

The Silver Surfer, Martian Manhunter, Phoenix, Superman, Wonderwoman, Thor, WWH, Black Adam, Juggernaut, Sentry and Green Lantern have all been forced into a long and bloodlusted fight to the death.

They fight in a space roughly a quarter the size of a football field...a contained 26-yard enclosed inescapable area.

Who is most likey to survive this....
and who goes out - in what order?

Bouboumaster
I don't know, but what do I know is that I wouldn't want to be in this cage, in front of the Hulk.

Silver Surfer bloodlust would ownz a loooot of people there. Hulk bloodlust, well, he's always bloodlust.

How powerfull is the Phoenix?

Gecko4lif
When the dust clear the only one who will be standing.. or at least leaning... is Thor

tkitna
Umm,,,,,,Phoenix.

Soljer
Is this Storm level Phoenix or Cosmic Goddess Phoenix? Also, in a fight to the death, the Juggernaut has a ridiculous advantage. Thus, I'll ignore these two characters.

Anywho - Kyle/Hal (Green Lanterns) and the Surfer pretty much tie for first place followed by Superman. Then Black Adam, Martian Manhunter, Thor, Wonder Woman, Hulk, and, lastly, the Sentry.

Inhuman
Sentry shifty

Grinning Goku
Originally posted by Inhuman
Sentry shifty

lulz.

iceman24567
Originally posted by Grinning Goku
lulz. Double Lulz

janus77
Surfer would annihilate everybody else, if he isn't holding back... his merest touch would be like a world busting nuclear weapon. he'd be moving at 100s of times C and phasing in and going tangible in guys like GL and Superman. destroying them in moments.

Hulk would kill Juggernaut, or Surfer would just amp himself to be able to get the job done... or maybe attack him mentally and get Cain to recant the Juggernaut's charm. then bfr Cain back to earth (or kill him, if he's really ruthless).

Thor dies at Hulk's hands or Superman's or Wonder Woman's ... WW would be too hot for any of the guys to hit with really murderous intent ('cept Superman, 'cos he's a d1ck). and so it'd probably come down to Surfer v WW ... with Hulk in a pile of gamma goop nearby (regenerating and thus not totally out of it yet) ... Surfer decides to make her his sex-bot and transmutes her skin to the silver glaze, casts an illusion that makes it look like he just killed her and they both escape together big grin.

horrorwolf
Since everyhere is bloodlusted, I'd say Superman and Hulk are the 1st to go...based on their energy sources.

Hulk's source of power is gamma, and Superman's energies are solar.

They both depend on that source for their abilities. I'd say a malicious Silver Surfer drains them both early on...taking them both out of the fight....possibly before they can do any considerable damage to anyone.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.