Thanos vs. Loki - DC Ares

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Inhuman
-Fight 1 Thanos takes on Loki

-Fight 2 Thanos takes on DC Ares

quanchi112
Thanos wins both fights.

Larceny
Thanos wins fight one, but loses fight two. However it should be noted, Loki's as good with Tech as any character. Maybe not Thanos level, but he's up their.

TricksterPriest
Originally posted by quanchi112
Thanos wins both fights.

What the f**k? Don't be a retard.

quanchi112
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
What the f**k? Don't be a retard. I should report you for this. This is flaming I give my opinion and you of all people one of the weakest debaters alive attack me. If i didnt feel sorry for you Id report you.

TricksterPriest
You're not only not worth debating with, it's IMPOSSIBLE to debate with you. And go ahead, report me. It won't change the fact that you're a disgrace to this forum and a complete idiot. dopedfu

quanchi112
You're not only not worth debating with, it's IMPOSSIBLE to debate with you. And go ahead, report me. It won't change the fact that you're a disgrace to this forum and a complete idiot. dopedfu Reported.

Larceny
You're not only not worth debating with, it's IMPOSSIBLE to debate with you. And go ahead, report me. It won't change the fact that you're a disgrace to this forum and a complete idiot. dopedfu

It's amazing how similar one's opinion is of you in relation to your opinion of Quan. smile

iceman24567
jerry No seriously let Quan have his opinions it's not as bad as other claims. I give him the first fight but the second 7/10 to Ares most powerful skyfather on earth at the moment?

pr1983
guys, cut it out... trick, quan, you guys seriously need to bury the hatchet, and no, not in each other...

Laguna L
Sorry to burst your bubble Quan seeing how much you adore Thanos, but he just can't beat EVERYBODY.

Estacado
Originally posted by quanchi112
Thanos wins both fights.
haermm

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.