thinking of avp2

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Man of Christ
how would the story change is a squad of elites was sent to deal with the predalien and his squad of xenomorphs? a squad in this case is a phantom full so about 10-15 with all weapons typical to coventant.

Blax_Hydralisk
The Elites would be better.

Elite's can smell enemies coming, they are much stronger then a Xenomorph, they have shields and weapons like the energy sword, plasma rifle, etc.

They would lose a few but they could clear it.

Darth Martin
What's a phantom full? confused

Blax_Hydralisk
Phantom is the name of the Covanent's dropship. So what he means is a Dropships worth, which si around 12-15.

Darth Hord
Elites would also have the weapons attached to the phantom if necessary

ragesRemorse
anytime the aliens ever start breeding on a planet wrought with life, nothing but planetary extinction can destroy them. Even in the first AvP comic, the predators werent able to find them all

Blax_Hydralisk
Predators aren't Elites wink

Mairuzu
The demon is here!

Blax_Hydralisk
Correct.

Actually, the Chief alone would have no problem killing any of the Aliens. he's physically stronger then all of them and his armor can't be pierced by them, most likely.

Mairuzu
yup

Man of Christ
Originally posted by Blax_Hydralisk
Correct.

Actually, the Chief alone would have no problem killing any of the Aliens. he's physically stronger then all of them and his armor can't be pierced by them, most likely.

can acid hurt 117?

Blax_Hydralisk
I don't know if Alien acid can burn through his armor. And I doubt it would get through his shield.

Man of Christ
o ok

ragesRemorse
superman got beat on for a while by the aliens.

Blax_Hydralisk
He actually died, fighting the Aliens.

obvious PIS, as the man can destroy solar systems with a sneeze.. PC anyway.

ragesRemorse
yeah, and tarzan toppled an entire troupe of predators wink

Blax_Hydralisk
Well, Tarzan's the man. So I could totally see that happening.

Mairuzu
i agree

Impediment
Please use the AvP2 Thread.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.