Moon Knight vs. Daredevil

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Laguna L
Who takes it?

Metalmanx
Daredevil wins, but it wouldn't be easy at all. Moon Knight puts up a great, bloody fight.

endrict
DD

Faceman
DD..

King_Mungi
Moon Knight fought and killed the Infinity War clone of Daredevil shifty

Honestly in one issue of Moon Knight he was taking on Wolverine, Storm, Weapon Omega, and a few other people and winning. He's a beast

Faceman
Originally posted by King_Mungi

Honestly in one issue of Moon Knight he was taking on Wolverine, Storm, Weapon Omega, and a few other people and winning. He's a beast

And in another he was owned in hand 2 hand by Black Knight... sad

King_Mungi
Originally posted by Faceman
And in another he was owned in hand 2 hand by Black Knight... sad

The wonders of Marvel big grin

Faceman
The wonders of Marvel big grin

laughing

JediSamuraiMRB
DD 9/10

guy222
matt

The Fake Macoy
I'm a big fan of Moon Knight, and I've read pretty much every issue in his various series, but he hasn't done anything to really put him on DD's level. I mean, in his first run, which was the best IMO, he lost H2H against a guy who only have basic training from fighting in Viet Nam.

Moon Knight has gone H2H with the Punisher a few times, and neither had a great advantage IIRC. Moon Knight fought DD in his first run as well, and they were even BUT they were fighting in a loud environment (an arcade) where DD stated he was having trouble using his radar sense. Basically, DD was at a significant disadvantage while MK was fine.

As long as this isn't MK when he had his powers, DD will take this as often as he takes down the Punisher, which is probably 7/10 or 8/10.

Battlehammer

? when was this?

King_Mungi
Originally posted by Battlehammer
? when was this?

Moon Knight #41 . It was a Infinity War tie-in

In the issue:
-MK dodges a combined attack from Strong Guy, Thing and Hulk
-Takes out USAgent & Weapon Omega temporally
-Wolverine attacks MK from behind and then he easily bats him away
-Was in the middle of a battle between Storm and Living Lightening and took no damage, but he felt it in his armor.
-Clashes with Gambit having a bo battle, MK has an adamantium bo-staff
-MK causes Nova to take out Gambit and himself out by accident
-Psylocke attacks his mind, but lets go as his mind is very dark and demonic
-Clashes with Iron Man, avoids repulsor rays and hits him with a blast
-Dodges a blow from She Hulk
-More stuff happens, but you get the idea

FYI, so your head doesn't explode he didn't defeat Wolverine just hit him away shifty.

Battlehammer
lol man the infinty war sucked.

I mean god dam. Moon knights never been any thing, but punisher level at best yet they make him do beastly in infinity wars.

King_Mungi
lol man the infinty war sucked.

I mean god dam. Moon knights never been any thing, but punisher level at best yet they make him do beastly in infinity wars.

He's better then Punisher level, but yeah it irked me reading this issue as he was taking on EVERYONE and holding his own

moonknight11
DD 7/10

The Fake Macoy
Personally, I found the strength levels of the doppelgangers was too inconsistant as some of the heroes were just killing all of them pretty easily. Black Knight impaled the fake DD pretty easily, so I'm inclined to think the doppelgangers weren't as good as the originals.

endrict
Crap ass writing....Logan wouldn't even be phased by MK.

King_Mungi
Originally posted by The Fake Macoy
Personally, I found the strength levels of the doppelgangers was too inconsistant as some of the heroes were just killing all of them pretty easily. Black Knight impaled the fake DD pretty easily, so I'm inclined to think the doppelgangers weren't as good as the originals.

The copies were said to be their equals as even the copies defeated the real versions of Hawkeye, Iron Man & Mr.Fantastic one on one,

Battlehammer
The copies were said to be their equals as even the copies defeated the real versions of Hawkeye, Iron Man & Mr.Fantastic one on one,
yet some of the copies attack as complete idiot and got stompped by guys the actaul character they copied would not.

also do you have the scann of them saying there copies are equal to there original.

I believe you I just wanted it in order for later use.

King_Mungi
yet some of the copies attack as complete idiot and got stompped by guys the actaul character they copied would not.

also do you have the scann of them saying there copies are equal to there original.

I believe you I just wanted it in order for later use.

Like?

Not anymore, but didn't I give you it already as I uploaded a few issues for you months and months ago.

Battlehammer
Like?

Not anymore, but didn't I give you it already as I uploaded a few issues for you months and months ago.

shit actaully I think you did. dam I go check I should have the issue in my pm, but maybe not. Your were really busy think you were only able to up load a single issue it may not have been that one.

King_Mungi
shit actaully I think you did. dam I go check I should have the issue in my pm, but maybe not. Your were really busy think you were only able to up load a single issue it may not have been that one.

I don't remember, I think you had the 1st issue and maybe I uploaded the 2nd and 3rd issue? I know I didn;t upload the whole mini or any tie-ins.

Battlehammer
I don't remember, I think you had the 1st issue and maybe I uploaded the 2nd and 3rd issue? I know I didn;t upload the whole mini or any tie-ins.

ya that likly right. I have a new computer so I don't have the issue you up loaded saved,but I look in my pm's for it lol which will take awhile.

Laguna L
Originally posted by Laguna L
Who takes it?

Moon Knight FTW.

Likwid
I'd say Moon Knight would win 6-7/10 times. He's got comparable fighting skill and better standard equipment. If this takes place at night, even higher for MK.

King_Mungi
Well depends on which incarnation as one version even had adamantium armor & rod.

jrodslam
MK isnt as good as DD h2h. When at peak strength, its hardly a factor
also. If he has adamantium armor, it may cause a problem if DDcant get around it. The rod can be taken away possibly and used against MK.

DD ftw.

King_Mungi
I don't see how DD is going to easily take away the rod when Spider-Man, Green Goblin, Nick Fury, etc. couldn't erm

Battlehammer
I don't see how DD is going to easily take away the rod when Spider-Man, Green Goblin, Nick Fury, etc. couldn't erm
The only one with any skill there is nick fury and even he not on DD level nor does he know the amount of pressure point attacks that DD does on a regular basis.

King_Mungi
The only one with any skill there is nick fury and even he not on DD level nor does he know the amount of pressure point attacks that DD does on a regular basis.

Then there is also Spider-Man & Green Goblin who are faster, stronger and have better reflexes then DD and couldn't do it. :/

Also yes Nick Fury does use pressure points, but when MK fought Nick, MK was practically toying with him.

Battlehammer
Then there is also Spider-Man & Green Goblin who are faster, stronger and have better reflexes then DD and couldn't do it. :/

Also yes Nick Fury does use pressure points, but when MK fought Nick, MK was practically toying with him.

spiderman faster and stronger true and better refllexes.

green goblin though is only stronger and has done nothing to suggest superior reflex or combat speed over DD.

spiderman also no were near as skilled, so him being unable to disarm a more skilled opponent is not big deal.

also did either even attempt to disarm him? Likly not.

Nick fury knows pressure points true, but he does not use them often nor is he in the leagues of DD. DD has not had problems disarming the likes of punisher.

DD could likly disarm MK. doesent really matter though since he need not reason to do so when he has weapons of his own.

King_Mungi
green goblin though is only stronger and has done nothing to suggest superior reflex or combat speed over DD.

spiderman also no were near as skilled, so him being unable to disarm a more skilled opponent is not big deal.

also did either even attempt to disarm him? Likly not.

Nick fury knows pressure points true, but he does not use them often nor is he in the leagues of DD. DD has not had problems disarming the likes of punisher.

DD could likly disarm MK. doesent really matter though since he need not reason to do so when he has weapons of his own.

Errrr? No, Green Goblin has superhuman reflexes as well

and when a serious Spider-Man fights Daredevil he nearly killed him

Actually they did, as he had various weapons and they were trying to stop them all to no avail. It's even said he has mastered every weapon created..and yes it was said a few times.

Nick Fury has stalemated Cap a few times, so why is he suddenly being over-looked? Considering Moon Knight isn't Punisher and has superstrength and speed that's sort of a moot point. Even Moon Knight easily avoided gunfire from a bloodlusted Punisher *shrugs*

The thing is Moon Knight has sooo many weapons, not just the rod so it would be extremely hard to disarm him and all his weapons. His accuracy is amazing with his weapons where he can throw one of his darts and bounce all over the place and still hit dead center on it's target. He even did that with swords. I really need to get the respect thread up and running soon erm

Battlehammer
Errrr? No, Green Goblin has superhuman reflexes as well
I know I read spiderman. To bad his feats are below that of DD though.

and when a serious Spider-Man fights Daredevil he nearly killed him
which time? Beucase a blood lusted spiderman ahs also gotten wtf dropped by DD.

Actually they did, as he had various weapons and they were trying to stop them all to no avail. It's even said he has mastered every weapon created..and yes it was said a few times.
good for him.

Nick Fury has stalemated Cap a few times, so why is he suddenly being over-looked?

ya and DD has dropped capt in 3 pannels. Every one has there low showings.

Considering Moon Knight isn't Punisher and has superstrength and speed that's sort of a moot point. Even Moon Knight easily avoided gunfire from a bloodlusted Punisher *shrugs*
hasent he also had constantly a very ahrd time with punisher?

also thought the super speed and strength were only during a full moon.

The thing is Moon Knight has sooo many weapons, not just the rod so it would be extremely hard to disarm him and all his weapons. His accuracy is amazing with his weapons where he can throw one of his darts and bounce all over the place and still hit dead center on it's target. He even did that with swords. I really need to get the respect thread up and running soon erm

means close to nothing when your beast enemy is bulls eye

King_Mungi
I know I read spiderman. To bad his feats are below that of DD though.

Then I guess those super reflexes of Spider-Man really don't do much as Green Goblin has never had a hard time hitting him..

which time? Beucase a blood lusted spiderman ahs also gotten wtf dropped by DD.

Spider-Man was mind-controlled into a blind furry and nearly drowned him. There even was a thread who posted the scans in the comic book section.

ya and DD has dropped capt in 3 pannels. Every one has there low showings.

Errr? Nick Fury is one of the most skilled fighters, so how is stalemating Cap a bad showing considering his track record?

hasent he also had constantly a very ahrd time with punisher?.

Moon Knight? No, generally they don't even fight as their friends. I don't recall them even fighting off the top of my head as three apperances they had they have shaked each other hands, and didn't fight until Punisher got venom drug sending him into a blind furry. It lasted a second as Moon Knight caused him to have a epileptic seizure so it really wasn't a fight.

also thought the super speed and strength were only during a full moon.

Depends on the incarnation, sometimes yes, sometimes he wouldn't get any power boost, and sometimes he would have super strength in daylight. One version if he was ever knocked out the God Khonsu would arrive and help him.

means close to nothing when your beast enemy is bulls eye

Funny as he used the bouncy trick on Spider-Man and it worked shifty

jrodslam
Spector isnt as good as the top tier MA's. Hes slightly above Punisher in that aspect.

In the story where Spidey almost drowned DD, DD was daydreaming before getting himself free. Also note, he took a hit or two from Spidey during that fight.

As far as Fury, Gobby and Spidey being able to unarm MK, is unfair to say that DD would have a difficult time as well. His means by going about it would be totally different from those 3. On paper, DD doesnt have reflexes like Spidey, but on panel, Spidey ALWAYS has a hard time hitting DD.

As far as Fury goes, I know hes among the top MA's, but hes no DD.

MK does have a nice arsenal, but him hitting DD with one of his projectiles is highly unlikely. They did scuffle before and i had the comic. Im trying to get it now. They did stalemate hoewever. Having an adamantium staff wouldnt be as useful/helpful as having the adamantium armor.

With all that said, he still loses to DD for the majority.

King_Mungi
Originally posted by jrodslam
Spector isnt as good as the top tier MA's. Hes slightly above Punisher in that aspect.

Agreed

In the story where Spidey almost drowned DD, DD was daydreaming before getting himself free. Also note, he took a hit or two from Spidey during that fight.

and Moon Knight has taken blows from Spider-Man as well *shrugs*

As far as Fury, Gobby and Spidey being able to unarm MK, is unfair to say that DD would have a difficult time as well. His means by going about it would be totally different from those 3. On paper, DD doesnt have reflexes like Spidey, but on panel, Spidey ALWAYS has a hard time hitting DD.

Errr..why? Your basically making it like Moon Knight isn't skilled and dealt with people more skilled then him before. Because he often holds back

As far as Fury goes, I know hes among the top MA's, but hes no DD.

Even if he is, the difference is not large

MK does have a nice arsenal, but him hitting DD with one of his projectiles is highly unlikely. They did scuffle before and i had the comic. Im trying to get it now. They did stalemate hoewever. Having an adamantium staff wouldnt be as useful/helpful as having the adamantium armor.

Why he tagged Spider-Man? He also has gas grenades so it doesn't have to even physically hit. I got it, first Moon Knight tricked DD and cut his billy club line with his dart and the duo crashed into an arcade which messing with DD's radar, and they basically stalemated and stopped so they wouldn't hurt innocent people. That was pre-upgrade Moon Knight though. The adamantium rod can do electrical attacks as well

With all that said, he still loses to DD for the majority.

Like I said depends on the incarnation as one was taking on Wolverine, US Agent, Weapon Omega, She Hulk, Gambit, Nova etc. all in the same issue...and winning . erm

jrodslam
and Moon Knight has taken blows from Spider-Man as well *shrugs*

It was mentioned a Bloodlusted Spidey almost killed DD, and i was just tating what happened and what usually does. Defending DD. Not so much discrediting MK.

Errr..why? Your basically making it like Moon Knight isn't skilled and dealt with people more skilled then him before. Because he often holds back

How am i making it like MK isnt skilled? I said he was slightly better than Punisher. I know MK has fought people with more skill than him. Plus ALL heroes hold back. How am i making ti seem like MK isnt skilled? Im just saying hes not as good as DD.

Even if he is, the difference is not large

In pure skill? I think it is. Im pure fighting ability? No, it isnt large.

Why he tagged Spider-Man? He also has gas grenades so it doesn't have to even physically hit. I got it, first Moon Knight tricked DD and cut his billy club line with his dart and the duo crashed into an arcade which messing with DD's radar, and they basically stalemated and stopped so they wouldn't hurt innocent people. That was pre-upgrade Moon Knight though. The adamantium rod can do electrical attacks as well

Hes tagged Spidey. Great. I just think DD is better as dodging certain types of things than Spidey. His radar give him more of an idea of what the weapon is. DD has dealt with all types of grenades, so its unsure how effective a gas grenade would be. Yea, i just got the issue with their tussle. The rod having electrical attacks is nothing new to DD. I just saying DD dodging MK'a attacks will happen more often than not.

Like I said depends on the incarnation as one was taking on Wolverine, US Agent, Weapon Omega, She Hulk, Gambit, Nova etc. all in the same issue...and winning . erm

It should depend on whats consistant with the character. The one you mention seems like a once in a lifetime version. Waht comics was that anyway? Seems like a trial of champions or something.

roughrider
Originally posted by Metalmanx
Daredevil wins, but it wouldn't be easy at all. Moon Knight puts up a great, bloody fight.

Yes. Very long & drawn out, but I think Matt stands at the end. No disrespect to Marc.

King_Mungi
It was mentioned a Bloodlusted Spidey almost killed DD, and i was just tating what happened and what usually does. Defending DD. Not so much discrediting MK.

Understand, as I definetly can see DD winning the majority over some incarnations and others not so sure.

How am i making it like MK isnt skilled? I said he was slightly better than Punisher. I know MK has fought people with more skill than him. Plus ALL heroes hold back. How am i making ti seem like MK isnt skilled? Im just saying hes not as good as DD.

You were implying he could do basically everything to MK with ease, such as removing his weapons. That's what I have a problem with.

In pure skill? I think it is. Im pure fighting ability? No, it isnt large.

Pure fighting ability

Hes tagged Spidey. Great. I just think DD is better as dodging certain types of things than Spidey. His radar give him more of an idea of what the weapon is. DD has dealt with all types of grenades, so its unsure how effective a gas grenade would be. Yea, i just got the issue with their tussle. The rod having electrical attacks is nothing new to DD. I just saying DD dodging MK'a attacks will happen more often than not.

You will be quite impressed with what Moon Knight has dodged in his career, even rivaling Daredevil and yes I know that's a bold statement. Hopefully in a month or so I will have the respect thread done...well if all goes well.

Well he can fire multiple grenades at once as he did for Spider-Man. Did you see how the electrical rod was used?

It should depend on whats consistant with the character. The one you mention seems like a once in a lifetime version. Waht comics was that anyway? Seems like a trial of champions or something.

No it was after his death and resurrection and gaining new weapons and armor.

Marc Spector: Moon Knight #41 , and he gained his new armor in #39

Originally posted by roughrider
Yes. Very long & drawn out, but I think Matt stands at the end. No disrespect to Marc.

Cosigned

Battlehammer
wait mungi you just agreed MK not a top tier MA fighter.............dident you just have an arguement with me wer eyou said he was top tier?

King_Mungi
wait mungi you just agreed MK not a top tier MA fighter.............dident you just have an arguement with me wer eyou said he was top tier?

He is top tier, just not the best in the top tier. Never said he wasn't top tier now did I? Just said Daredevil was more skilled, but not by a large margain

Battlehammer
He is top tier, just not the best in the top tier. Never said he wasn't top tier now did I? Just said Daredevil was more skilled, but not by a large margain
umm you just agreed with jrodslam that MK was not as good as the top tier MA and that he was slightly above punisher.

well ya you pritty much did say that since you agreed he not as good as the top tier MA's.

Mr. Slippyfist
umm you just agreed with jrodslam that MK was not as good as the top tier MA and that he was slightly above punisher.

well ya you pritty much did say that since you agreed he not as good as the top tier MA's. Just because Mungi smokes a lot of rocks, it doesn't give you the right to pick on him. erm

jrodslam
You were implying he could do basically everything to MK with ease, such as removing his weapons. That's what I have a problem with.

Ok. Maybe not with ease. But im sure DD wont be like "Dammit! I cant seem to get tha damn _____ out of his hand!".

Pure fighting ability

Not far behind at all. Fury should be listed as top tier overall imo.

You will be quite impressed with what Moon Knight has dodged in his career, even rivaling Daredevil and yes I know that's a bold statement. Hopefully in a month or so I will have the respect thread done...well if all goes well.

I msure i would be impressed. Him rivaling DD dodging/agility is a bold statement indeed, lol. Ill be waiting for that respect thread. I give preops when they are due.

Well he can fire multiple grenades at once as he did for Spider-Man. Did you see how the electrical rod was used?

Got a scan or either or. Preferably the rod.

No it was after his death and resurrection and gaining new weapons and armor.

Marc Spector: Moon Knight #41 , and he gained his new armor in #39

Yea, but thats later on in his series. Does he have that suff now? Mainly the armor and rod? I have the new series. Ill check. But thats like me saying DD in the armor and staff from the "Fall from Grace" arc. If Marc still wears it, then i guess we can use it. erm

King_Mungi

well ya you pritty much did say that since you agreed he not as good as the top tier MA's.

Errrr? No I said he isn't the top of the top tier, you can still be in the top tier and not be number one. Also Punisher is one of the top tiers in skill as well. So point?

No, I said he isn't number #1, look at the martial arts ranking thread, how many people are in the top tier? Is it listed who is the best in the top tier or people just said they are in the top tier and no overall ranking of how they place with each other?

There is no overall ranking, so thus Moon Knight is in the group of top tier, just not #1. Get it? erm
====
"Top Tier: ("Greatest Martial Artists"wink
Batgirl (Cassandra Cain), Batman, Black Canary, Bronze Tiger, Captain America, Connor Hawke, Constantine Drakon, Daredevil, Elektra, Iron Fist, Lady Shiva, Richard Dragon, Shang Chi, Shen Kuei (The Cat), Snake-Eyes, Storm Shadow, Taskmaster, Wolverine"

As you can see there is no offical ranking just names of who are top tier. So just because one person in the top tier is better doesn't mean their not in the top tier.

Ok. Maybe not with ease. But im sure DD wont be like "Dammit! I cant seem to get tha damn _____ out of his hand!".

Agreed

Not far behind at all. Fury should be listed as top tier overall imo.

Yeppers, but he seems to be overlooked

I msure i would be impressed. Him rivaling DD dodging/agility is a bold statement indeed, lol. Ill be waiting for that respect thread. I give preops when they are due.

Not sure when I will have it done, but it's going to be big...so thus take a lot of time sad

Got a scan or either or. Preferably the rod.

Not at the moment, I have a whole wack of stuff I have to scan before I get to it. I do it in order so it's easier to organize.

Yea, but thats later on in his series. Does he have that suff now? Mainly the armor and rod? I have the new series. Ill check. But thats like me saying DD in the armor and staff from the "Fall from Grace" arc. If Marc still wears it, then i guess we can use it. erm

I honestly don't know, and they havn't made mention if that's what he is using in the new series. Well like I said depends on the incarnation of Moon Knight as he got a strength aumentation when he got the armor and even Spider-Man comments he is faster and stronger before. Currently he has lost that strength upgrade, and I believe is just peak human..or maybe less due to his injuries.

Battlehammer
Errrr? No I said he isn't the top of the top tier, you can still be in the top tier and not be number one. Also Punisher is one of the top tiers in skill as well. So point?

No, I said he isn't number #1, look at the martial arts ranking thread, how many people are in the top tier? Is it listed who is the best in the top tier or people just said they are in the top tier and no overall ranking of how they place with each other?

There is no overall ranking, so thus Moon Knight is in the group of top tier, just not #1. Get it? erm
====
"Top Tier: ("Greatest Martial Artists"wink
Batgirl (Cassandra Cain), Batman, Black Canary, Bronze Tiger, Captain America, Connor Hawke, Constantine Drakon, Daredevil, Elektra, Iron Fist, Lady Shiva, Richard Dragon, Shang Chi, Shen Kuei (The Cat), Snake-Eyes, Storm Shadow, Taskmaster, Wolverine"

As you can see there is no offical ranking just names of who are top tier. So just because one person in the top tier is better doesn't mean their not in the top tier.

umm you agreed he was not as good as the top tier MA. If he not as good as any of the top tier MA then he really not top tier period.

also punsher is third tier so being slightly above punisher would not make MK even close to top tier.

No punisher is not top tier at all...........(and I read punisher regularly).

ya and you notice how MK and punisher names arnt in that tier..........

also agree that MK is not as good as any of the top tiers pritty much is agreeing that he does not belong as a top tier...........

King_Mungi
umm you agreed he was not as good as the top tier MA. If he not as good as any of the top tier MA then he really not top tier period.

No I didn't, where or where did I say he was not as good as any of top tier MA? Oh right... I didn't...ever erm

also punsher is third tier so being slightly above punisher would not make MK even close to top tier.

What? Who put him third tier? He has gone toe to toe with Daredevil in the past, and has gotten the better of him . I also see you even have Nick Fury in second tier *snickers* What a messed up ranking as Green Arrow, Wild Cat, Red Hood is listed as skilled as Hawkman *snickers*

No punisher is not top tier at all...........(and I read punisher regularly).

Apparently not as he has taken on Spider-Man, Wolverine and Daredevil and was winning and has beaten them.

ya and you notice how MK and punisher names arnt in that tier..........

*GASP* and before me Hawkman was on the bottom of the tier, and I mean right at the bottom. It's the same for all members of Alpha Flight in the other ranking thread. They even had Machine Man as streetlevel...*snickers* Half the people know jack shit about the characters they vote into the tiers and that's a fact. Like I said wait for the respect thread

also agree that MK is not as good as any of the top tiers pritty much is agreeing that he does not belong as a top tier...........

What? all I said was Daredevil was a better martial artist and just barely. SO where are you getting I said he doesn't belong in the top tier

Battlehammer
No I didn't, where or where did I say he was not as good as any of top tier MA? Oh right... I didn't...ever erm

Jrodslam clearly goes "spector is not as skilled as top tier MA"

You go "Agreed"

that sound like you agreeing that he not.

What? Who put him third tier? He has gone toe to toe with Daredevil in the past, and has gotten the better of him . I also see you even have Nick Fury in second tier *snickers* *

...........almost every time they fight punisher gets wtf tooled on by DD. The only thing that even elts him fight DD haft the time is weapons and durability.

Nick Fury has his up and downs.

Apparently not as he has taken on Spider-Man, Wolverine and Daredevil and was winning and has beaten them.*

funny maybe you should read the issue. Becuase asside from it being the most pis issue ive ever read. Thge writer actted as if Logan and spiderman were retards and completely ignored some of there powers like spider sense and superhuman senses. On top of that he dident fight them dirrectly and had nothing to do with skill.

sorry,but the only time punisher beat spiderman in a fight was written by ennis and it was pis bullshit.

punisher beat wolverine again written by ennis and due to plot devices not skill.

ya Logan has dropped punisher with a glancing blow and litterally beat the shit oput of punisher with out trying before.

none of your example of punisher beating any one was due to any sort of skill it were written by the most pis author.

What? all I said was Daredevil was a better martial artist and just barely. SO where are you getting I said he doesn't belong in the top tier

maybe the place were you straight up agreed he not as skilled as a top tier MA

King_Mungi
Jrodslam clearly goes "spector is not as skilled as top tier MA"

You go "Agreed"

that sound like you agreeing that he not.

As I said a few times I'm agreeing to Daredevil being more skilled, not all top tiers or that MK isn't top tier. Besides when I said agreed, I was agreeing to the part about being above Punisher

...........almost every time they fight punisher gets wtf tooled on by DD. The only thing that even elts him fight DD haft the time is weapons and durability.

Nick Fury has his up and downs.

Oh? like when?

Far more ups then down, and that's a fact erm

funny maybe you should read the issue. Becuase asside from it being the most pis issue ive ever read. Thge writer actted as if Logan and spiderman were retards and completely ignored some of there powers like spider sense and superhuman senses. On top of that he dident fight them dirrectly and had nothing to do with skill.

sorry,but the only time punisher beat spiderman in a fight was written by ennis and it was pis bullshit.

Funny I did read the issue hence why I'm quoting it. Hmmm..guess you got me there eh? Or really he used his combat skill to set traps and they fell for it. Then even later Daredevil and him had a clash and Frank prevailed. Oh yes I have read the issue.

punisher beat wolverine again written by ennis and due to plot devices not skill.

Basically it was PIS because he lost eh?

ya Logan has dropped punisher with a glancing blow and litterally beat the shit oput of punisher with out trying before.

and Punisher has blown off his face and ran him over with a steamroller, and blown off his lower half of his body.

none of your example of punisher beating any one was due to any sort of skill it were written by the most pis author.

Why is it PIS? He is stated to be one of the best fighters, and even the lovely handbooks list him 7/7 in skill and in his comics constantly keep saying he is one of the top dogs in combat.

maybe the place were you straight up agreed he not as skilled as a top tier MA

and yet I didn't

Sin I AM
MK is one of the top dogs, howevre his current incarnation has no way of beating DD...unless your referring to when both characters were at there peak where I'd give DD the slight advantage, seeing as how he is an A-lister when it comes to MA, whereas most of MK's recent showings have been obscure... Hopefully Marvel expands on the character a little bit more...his last few comics were ehhh

jrodslam
Then even later Daredevil and him had a clash and Frank prevailed. Oh yes I have read the issue.

It wasnt really a fight. Punisher sppeared him off the roof and DD held on and dislocated his shoulders while holding Punisher up. DD was the one who stopped the fall, while Punisher landed safely.

I do agree that the trap setting for Spidey, DD and Wolvie was good tectiacal skills. Some dont like it, but its expected.

And back to what Battlehammer said, it is true that the majority Punisher and Daredevil mix it up, DD makes him look foolish.

jrodslam
Originally posted by Sin I AM
MK is one of the top dogs, howevre his current incarnation has no way of beating DD...unless your referring to when both characters were at there peak where I'd give DD the slight advantage, seeing as how he is an A-lister when it comes to MA, whereas most of MK's recent showings have been obscure... Hopefully Marvel expands on the character a little bit more...his last few comics were ehhh

I will say that current MK, is much more ruthless than usual. Hes like a punisher in that aspect with slightly better h2h skills. I like the book and love the art. Not a bad read at all.

King_Mungi
Originally posted by Sin I AM

Pretty much I don't see current Moon Knight taking the majority, he even still has trouble walking down the stairs.

It wasnt really a fight. Punisher sppeared him off the roof and DD held on and dislocated his shoulders while holding Punisher up. DD was the one who stopped the fall, while Punisher landed safely.

I do agree that the trap setting for Spidey, DD and Wolvie was good tectiacal skills. Some dont like it, but its expected.

And back to what Battlehammer said, it is true that the majority Punisher and Daredevil mix it up, DD makes him look foolish.

Still tactics prevailed, also to note classic Moon Knight beat Commodore Donny Planet easier then Iron Fist did wink

Like? I know the pressure point fight

I will say that current MK, is much more ruthless than usual. Hes like a punisher in that aspect with slightly better h2h skills. I like the book and love the art. Not a bad read at all.

Truth me told classic Moon Knight was far more vicious actually

llagrok
Who cares if Wolverine won or not?

He found gay porn magazines in the Punisher's bag...

Frank Castle can never win a fight again, unless he beats Northstar....

King_Mungi
Originally posted by llagrok
He found gay porn magazines in the Punisher's bag...

Whaaaa?

llagrok
Whaaaa?

Wolverine attacks the Punisher a couple of months after their little midget mafia fight and it ends with Wolverine finding some gay porn in Frank's bag.

Battlehammer

Battlehammer
Originally posted by llagrok
Wolverine attacks the Punisher a couple of months after their little midget mafia fight and it ends with Wolverine finding some gay porn in Frank's bag.
actaully frank attacks him,but ya Logan finds somethings that point to punisher being gay.

King_Mungi

Battlehammer

Battlehammer
LOL I think I just realized what the confussion is.

Im going by the tier thread with is MA/h2h deal.

Your going more hand book/war fare on how you decide fighting skill lol.

King_Mungi

King_Mungi
LOL I think I just realized what the confussion is.

Im going by the tier thread with is MA/h2h deal.

Your going more hand book/war fare on how you decide fighting skill lol.

Pretty much, as I take more into account with skill then what the MA/H2H thread dictates. However, the likes of Wildcat, isn't even close to being skilled in H2H to the likes of Hawkman

Skywalker-Kong
DD 30/30

King_Mungi
Originally posted by Skywalker-Kong
DD 30/30

Against current Moon Knight definetly, but depends on the incarnation of Moon Knight were using here. As one in a weird dimension was stronger then Wonder Man & Iron Man shifty

Laguna L
MK wins. Period.

Battlehammer

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.