Superman Prime,Henshaw with rings,Superman vs Thanos

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Estacado
Who wins?
Thanos know they are coming and has 2 days of prep.

Inhuman
I see what you did there cool

Anyhow team would probably get the win. ONLY because of Prime.

If Thanos shields keep him at bay, Thanos does posses cosmic awareness. He can harness power cosmic along with some forms of magic and of coarse his tech. He can replicate red sun radiation wave length blasts.

Estacado
Prime would wreck Thanos's shields any day.

tkitna
2 days of prep?

Thanos in a laugher!

SpiderGauntlet
Everyone thinks Thanos with prep is da Batgod.

Alfheim
With 2 days prep he could win. Im not even sure if thats enough Henshawn without rings put up a bit of a fight vs Parralax.

Estacado
Originally posted by Alfheim
With 2 days prep he could win. Im not even sure if thats enough Henshawn without rings put up a bit of a fight vs Parralax.
Just think about it Thanos often uses tech for prep Henshaw could easily take over his tech.

Alfheim
Originally posted by Estacado
Just think about it Thanos often uses tech for prep Henshaw could easily take over his tech.

Possibly it could be argued that Thanos tech could resist. At any rate I dont think 2 days is enough. Henshaw is a ****ing animal and he has the rings as well. Im giving it to the team 7/10

Estacado
Possibly it could be argued that Thanos tech could resist. At any rate I dont think 2 days is enough. Henshaw is a ****ing animal and he has the rings as well. Im giving it to the team 7/10
Thanos tech could resist?
Henshaw took over a part of the Source wall.

Alfheim
Thanos tech could resist?
Henshaw took over a part of the Source wall.

That took some time didnt it?

Juntai
Possibly it could be argued that Thanos tech could resist. laughing

Avlon
Originally posted by Inhuman
I see what you did there cool

Anyhow team would probably get the win. ONLY because of Prime.

If Thanos shields keep him at bay, Thanos does posses cosmic awareness. He can harness power cosmic along with some forms of magic and of coarse his tech. He can replicate red sun radiation wave length blasts.

Borg doesn't have the red sun weakness and can create shields as well..both through tech or through his rings.

Alfheim
Originally posted by Juntai
laughing

Well he has 2 days prep, he knows Borg has the ability overide machines why isnt a possibility? Furthermore I think the team win im just arguing that maybe he could build the tech to resist.

His tech made him powerful enough to take on Tyrant and fight Odin, create shields powerful enough to hold back Champion with power gem, its not a stretch to say the tech could resist but not indefintely.

Superherovandal
how would it resist though? Henshaw is a god when it comes to machines.

iceman24567
Well he has 2 days prep, he knows Borg has the ability overide machines why isnt a possibility? Furthermore I think the team win im just arguing that maybe he could build the tech to resist.

His tech made him powerful enough to take on Tyrant and fight Odin, create shields powerful enough to hold back Champion with power gem, its not a stretch to say the tech could resist but not indefintely. Why does they mean his tech can resist the most powerful technopath in the Dc universe?

LORD B
as much as i like thanos,hes screwed here.his only option is to mind try and f*ck then.

TricksterPriest
I don't know. Does Thanos have anything besides tech that he can bring to the table with prep? Like magic? If not, he's probably ****ed.

Estacado
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
I don't know. Does Thanos have anything besides tech that he can bring to the table with prep? Like magic? If not, he's probably ****ed.
Well since magic doesn't work on Prime.....

tkitna
I'm sure the prep will allow Thanos to understand that Henshaw has an ability to control his tech. Thanos will take it to another level. 2 days would be enough in my opinion.

Inhuman
Originally posted by Avlon
Borg doesn't have the red sun weakness and can create shields as well..both through tech or through his rings.

I was talking bout Prime.
Hank could be teleported away or just blown to bits with a planet shaking blast.
Anyhow, I already stated that team most likely would win.

TricksterPriest
Originally posted by tkitna
I'm sure the prep will allow Thanos to understand that Henshaw has an ability to control his tech. Thanos will take it to another level. 2 days would be enough in my opinion.

Clearly, you do not understand how impossible it is to stop Henshaw with tech. roll eyes (sarcastic)

tkitna
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
Clearly, you do not understand how impossible it is to stop Henshaw with tech. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Did I or did I not state that Thanos will be aware of this fact? roll eyes (sarcastic)

He would find another means.

iceman24567
Originally posted by tkitna
Did I or did I not state that Thanos will be aware of this fact? roll eyes (sarcastic)

He would find another means. Like what? Elaborate please?

tkitna
Originally posted by iceman24567
Like what? Elaborate please?

Cripes, I dont know really. I mean does prep with Thanos automatically mean tech? Wouldnt a cosmic cube do the trick? I would think so. I'm sure Thanos could come up with ideas or devices that dont include mechanics or computerized systems.

Granted, 2 days isnt a lot of time, but we're talking about a being that with prep once became a gnats hair short of God and then in another instance,,,became God. I'm not betting against him.

Nobody in comics uses prep as well as Thanos. Nobody!

Juntai
lol.

"Thanos wins"

"How?"

"I dunno, he just does. He's Thanos."

Soljer
lol.

"Thanos wins"

"How?"

Well, it really does work like that sometimes.

We aren't Thanos. We don't have his analytical mind, we can't strategize or plan the way he does. Thanos is so far beyond the human scope of intelligence, it's asinine to ask a poster here to make a plan for Thanos to pursue.

I'm not saying that Thanos automatically wins here. Just that you can't really ask us to emulate his intelligence. No one is capable.

tkitna
lol.

"Thanos wins"

"How?"

And thats really all you should need to know.

Do you want me to make something up to entertain you as to how its possible he could win? Ok, he gets a cosmic cube and wills all three of them dead. Was that simple enough for you?

Thanos works on a larger scale than these three mucks, but I understand if some people cant comprehend that.

Juntai
No it just sounds like a cop-out to me. Something that one of the Hulk fanboys would come up with.

I doubt either of you would feel right if Superman started winning every thread, just because he's Superman, and that's what he does.

Juntai
Thanos certainly has a shot at this with prep, I'm just dissapointed at the complete lack of effort here.

iceman24567
Originally posted by Soljer

We aren't Thanos. We don't have his analytical mind, we can't strategize or plan the way he does. Thanos is so far beyond the human scope of intelligence, it's asinine to ask a poster here to make a plan for Thanos to pursue.

I'm not saying that Thanos automatically wins here. Just that you can't really ask us to emulate his intelligence. No one is capable. I don't agree the writers have to have some sense of what he can do with his beyond human scope of intelligence to write about him and not only do we see from the books what he is capable of we also see what he is not capable of i never asked him to make a plan because that would be theoretical assumption's i just wanted a taste of what he thought. I personally think given two days prep he would still lose.

Avlon
I was talking bout Prime.
Hank could be teleported away or just blown to bits with a planet shaking blast.
Anyhow, I already stated that team most likely would win.

Borg has survived worse and kept going. Teleporting away won't work considering he could port back...even easily crossing universes.

Borg could scan Thanos...find out his weakness (whatever energy it was that Drax used on him) and make the proper weapon to exploit it within seconds.

Inhuman
Borg has survived worse and kept going. Teleporting away won't work considering he could port back...even easily crossing universes.

Borg could scan Thanos...find out his weakness (whatever energy it was that Drax used on him) and make the proper weapon to exploit it within seconds.

Yes & Thanos has survived worse as well. Dont want to get into that erm.
(Odin, Tyrant who's battles are said to destroy galaxies ect. He took their shots. Destroyed the rot who eternity couldn't, ect yadah yadah yadah.)
Thanos could scan Borg and find his weakness as well. Teleport away so he has time to fight 2 on 1 or just teleport into a black hole wink
As much fanboys as thanos has these days(there is an equal amount of thanos haters), there is also serious underestimation with him by some. Just cause characters like hank go ****ing insane and usually dish out their whole arsenal of powers, with a bunch of flashy panel fights doesnt mean that thanos couldnt do the same. Most of thano's fights are him being somewhat calm just punching someone away or blasting someone away. Doesnt mean he couldnt go apeshit and let it all out too.

Anyhow that was pointless on my part because I already stated(for the 3rd time) Team will most likely win or get majority.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Soljer

I'm not saying that Thanos automatically wins here. Just that you can't really ask us to emulate his intelligence. No one is capable. Exactly it boils down to what the writer has in mind for Thanos. But as we have seen time and time again he really does overcome all the odds when they are stacked up against him. Hes Thanos. smile

quanchi112
Thanos certainly has a shot at this with prep, I'm just dissapointed at the complete lack of effort here. Uhm he defeated the Hunger who could consume entire realities. He accomplished with rather quickly did he not? Again entire realities.

Cosmic Cube
Well since magic doesn't work on Prime..... You mean he isn't especially vulnerable to it, like regular Superman.

Sundipped

His tech made him powerful enough to take on Tyrant and fight Odin, create shields powerful enough to hold back Champion with power gem, its not a stretch to say the tech could resist but not indefintely.

Actually his tech failed against Odin. Remember the block of pure force trick? Against Tyrant his tech was only good for escaping the battlefield.

Soljer
Originally posted by Cosmic Cube
You mean he isn't especially vulnerable to it, like regular Superman.

Nah, he's just ticklish. smile.

Avlon
Yes & Thanos has survived worse as well. Dont want to get into that erm.
(Odin, Tyrant who's battles are said to destroy galaxies ect. He took their shots. Destroyed the rot who eternity couldn't, ect yadah yadah yadah.)
Thanos could scan Borg and find his weakness as well. Teleport away so he has time to fight 2 on 1 or just teleport into a black hole wink
As much fanboys as thanos has these days(there is an equal amount of thanos haters), there is also serious underestimation with him by some. Just cause characters like hank go ****ing insane and usually dish out their whole arsenal of powers, with a bunch of flashy panel fights doesnt mean that thanos couldnt do the same. Most of thano's fights are him being somewhat calm just punching someone away or blasting someone away. Doesnt mean he couldnt go apeshit and let it all out too.

Anyhow that was pointless on my part because I already stated(for the 3rd time) Team will most likely win or get majority.

Actually...I agree with some of your points. Borg and Thanos do have very similar options...as Hank could use the ring to port Thanos into a black hole at the same time disabling his tech as well. The tyrant fight had both Tyrant weakened and Thanos with an upgrade plus Thanos ran away once he pissed Tyrant off (which was part of his goal.) Odin we've already gone over.

Going apeshit is out of Thanos character and would be a hindrance instead of a help to him. His having a chance here is entirely due to his 2 days prep...as each of the 3 characters matches him well physically alone and far outspeed him. Hank can match up powers and tech with him as well.

It all boils down to how good people believe his prep is in such a short period of time.

quanchi112
Actually...I agree with some of your points. Borg and Thanos do have very similar options...as Hank could use the ring to port Thanos into a black hole at the same time disabling his tech as well. The tyrant fight had both Tyrant weakened and Thanos with an upgrade plus Thanos ran away once he pissed Tyrant off (which was part of his goal.) Odin we've already gone over.

Going apeshit is out of Thanos character and would be a hindrance instead of a help to him. His having a chance here is entirely due to his 2 days prep...as each of the 3 characters matches him well physically alone and far outspeed him. Hank can match up powers and tech with him as well.

It all boils down to how good people believe his prep is in such a short period of time. Thanos is considered the prep king. wink

Avlon
Originally posted by quanchi112
Thanos is considered the prep king. wink

Actually, That's Batman's position. smile

quanchi112
Actually, That's Batman's position. smile If he is the prep king Thanos is the prep emperor. We had it up these two against each other in terms of prep. Thanos is better with prep than Batman.

MattDay
this is a joke! the team everytime, to much speed, tech, smarts against just 1, my god fan boyism!

quanchi112
Originally posted by MattDay
this is a joke! the team everytime, to much speed, tech, smarts against just 1, my god fan boyism! Have you read any Thanos stories?

MattDay
yes, he dont impress that much, also i've looked at his respect thread, he's done some nice stuff, but if u look at the other three, this is hard for him to no end with seemingly limitless speed and strength and unknown tech possibilities that it makes me laugh when i see thanos for the win, it wouldn't happen in my eyes, just my opinion though, dont feel threatened

Avlon
If he is the prep king Thanos is the prep emperor. We had it up these two against each other in terms of prep. Thanos is better with prep than Batman.

Actually Alexander Luthor and the Atom trump them both.

Estacado
Prime is about to rape Monitor.uhuh

Gecko4lif
Actually Alexander Luthor and the Atom trump them both.
Atom

no

Luther

Yes

Avlon
Originally posted by Gecko4lif
Atom

no

Luther

Yes

Atom is the "go to" man in the DCU.

batdude123
Atom is the "go to" man in the DCU.

Only in specific cases. Batman is the 'go to' man in DC for the most part.

Originally posted by Gecko4lif
Luther

Yes

Not at all.

Avlon
Originally posted by batdude123

Not at all.

When Batman can't handle it.. it's the Atom who cleans up house. smile

batdude123
When Batman can't handle it..

Which never happens. smile

Yeah, Atom is brought in when dealing with quantum physics, but generally, Bats is #1.

Superherovandal

Not at all. Alexander Luthor Jr? Hellz Yes he's better than Thanos. He orchestrated all of IC.

Inhuman
Originally posted by Superherovandal
Alexander Luthor Jr? Hellz Yes he's better than Thanos. He orchestrated all of IC.

IC > Becoming a God 3X

baka

Avlon
Which never happens. smile

Yeah, Atom is brought in when dealing with quantum physics, but generally, Bats is #1.

Amazo, DC1M, The engine of chance, Rock of ages, Countdown, and more that I've forgotten.

Atom is the man. smile

Batman-Prime
Spite thread

quanchi112
Actually Alexander Luthor and the Atom trump them both. Luthor hell no.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Superherovandal
Alexander Luthor Jr? Hellz Yes he's better than Thanos. He orchestrated all of IC. Then got killed at the end becuz he didnt have all that help. laughing

Thanos is more than a one trick pony.

iceman24567
Then got killed at the end becuz he didnt have all that help. laughing

Thanos is more than a one trick pony. I knew somebody would say that but you know Thanos died because he didn't have sufficient prep to counter Drax and his awesome hand eek! Happy Dance . You see how that works?

quanchi112
I knew somebody would say that but you know Thanos died because he didn't have sufficient prep to counter Drax and his awesome hand eek! Happy Dance . You see how that works? Thanos knew he was coming though. He wasnt killed in an alley due to being a dumbass. Thanos was busy trying to free Galactus. smile Totally different scenarios here.

iceman24567
Thanos knew he was coming though. He wasnt killed in an alley due to being a dumbass. Thanos was busy trying to free Galactus. smile Totally different scenarios here. Obviously the were different no point defending him he still had a pitiful death as well Lex jr. was killed by the craziest sociopath in Dc comics Thanos was killed by a depowered Drax how beautiful. Happy Dance

batdude123
Amazo

Which is funny, because Nightwing and Batman together defeated Amazo.

The engine of chance

Never read it.

Rock of ages

You can sight instances where both were of equal importance in that arc. Certainly nothing about Atom's intelligence was brought up in it. IIRC, Batman built a teleportation portal to bring himself, Supes, and J'onn to the moon in the middle of the Injustice Gang's headquarters.

Countdown

The only reason they're looking for him is to achieve multiversal balance because he's been dimension hopping. confused

If this was a prerequisite for being "the man," then I can sight where Mxy said that Superman and Batman are necessary for all of reality to even exist.

and more that I've forgotten.

And for Batman, there are plenty of instances of him being the go to guy in just about every JLA arc, among many others.

Atom is the man. smile

So is Bruce.

quanchi112
Obviously the were different no point defending him he still had a pitiful death as well Lex jr. was killed by the craziest sociopath in Dc comics Thanos was killed by a depowered Drax how beautiful. Happy Dance Thanos knew his foe was there and was fine with dying. He said interesting as he died. Joker treated him like some common street cur. Thanos was involved in more than two stories though.

He wasnt out there to find the perfect earth. laughing Thanos became the supreme being how many times. Happy Dance

iceman24567
Thanos knew his foe was there and was fine with dying. He said interesting as he died. Joker treated him like some common street cur. Thanos was involved in more than two stories though.

He wasnt out there to find the perfect earth. laughing Thanos became the supreme being how many times. Happy Dance Alex had a goal it pretty much made all of Dc his biotch nice trying to down play his feats to make your favorite character look amazing facts are he had those powers taken away and he died Joker makes just about every he kills look like common rats thats why the Joker is ..the Joker.

quanchi112
Alex had a goal it pretty much made all of Dc his biotch nice trying to down play his feats to make your favorite character look amazing facts are he had those powers taken away and he died Joker makes just about every he kills look like common rats thats why the Joker is ..the Joker. He got killed becuz he wasnt secluded and didnt have badasses like Prime watching his back. The original Luthor showed him what it takes to survive and he didnt quite cut the mustard now did he.

His plan fell apart and so did his control over Prime. He failed miserably and died at the end of the story. laughing

CaptainStoic
This is spite, Thanos loses all year long.

quanchi112
Originally posted by CaptainStoic
This is spite, Thanos loses all year long. Thanos has two days of prep.

iceman24567
He got killed becuz he wasnt secluded and didnt have badasses like Prime watching his back. The original Luthor showed him what it takes to survive and he didnt quite cut the mustard now did he.

His plan fell apart and so did his control over Prime. He failed miserably and died at the end of the story. laughing Once again all your doing is downplaying all of his high feats and he died so what a lot of characters die including Thanos. Thanos died because he didn't have anybody watching his back so he got one shotted with all his power while all Jr has is his mind Jr couldn't cut the mustard huh? Thanos pretty much is king emo loser sad see how that works too? Just character bashing amazing wink

Avlon
Which is funny, because Nightwing and Batman together defeated Amazo.

Atom figured out how to beat Amazo while reserving for the JLA and far easier than Bats...and it wasn't a prototype.

Never read it.

Interesting Morrison story. Bats even told the JLA to go to Atom.

You can sight instances where both were of equal importance in that arc. Certainly nothing about Atom's intelligence was brought up in it. IIRC, Batman built a teleportation portal to bring himself, Supes, and J'onn to the moon in the middle of the Injustice Gang's headquarters.

Atom defeated Darkseid while Batman died.

The only reason they're looking for him is to achieve multiversal balance because he's been dimension hopping. confused

If this was a prerequisite for being "the man," then I can sight where Mxy said that Superman and Batman are necessary for all of reality to even exist.

Yep..they are all necessary in one way or another. So I guess they are all "the man."

And for Batman, there are plenty of instances of him being the go to guy in just about every JLA arc, among many others.

Batman is a far better known character...for a minor character..Atom deserves his respect.

batdude123
Atom figured out how to beat Amazo while reserving for the JLA and far easier than Bats...and it wasn't a prototype.

True.

But then again, Bruce has plenty of instances like this as well.

Interesting Morrison story. Bats even told the JLA to go to Atom.

Was that during the Strength in Numbers arc where probability was being altered all across the planet?

If I recall correctly, Batman already figured out the problem, but Ray's powers allowed the team to achieve the goal.

Atom defeated Darkseid while Batman died.

Simply based upon the nature of his powers. Nothing about him being better with prep. And Batman knocked out Metron in that arc.

Besides, that was an alternate universe. stick out tongue

Yep..they are all necessary in one way or another. So I guess they are all "the man."

I guess so.

Batman is a far better known character...for a minor character..Atom deserves his respect.

Atom is one of my top ten favorite characters. smile

Avlon
True.

But then again, Bruce has plenty of instances like this as well.

Was that during the Strength in Numbers arc where probability was being altered all across the planet?

If I recall correctly, Batman already figured out the problem, but Ray's powers allowed the team to achieve the goal.

Simply based upon the nature of his powers. Nothing about him being better with prep. And Batman knocked out Metron in that arc.

Besides, that was an alternate universe. stick out tongue

I guess so.

Atom is one of my top ten favorite characters. smile

Usually when they are in stories together...Atom is the #1 problem solver and go to guy. Most stories have Bats as the problem solver when Atom isn't around. No shame in that...both are excellent at what they do.

Terryc250
Thanos goes off to find some artifact

batdude123
Usually when they are in stories together...Atom is the #1 problem solver and go to guy. Most stories have Bats as the problem solver when Atom isn't around. No shame in that...both are excellent at what they do.

And based upon all that they've accomplished, I put Batman above Atom.

Avlon
And based upon all that they've accomplished, I put Batman above Atom.

More appearances for bats...when together..Atom is king. smile

Back to current topic..Team wins.

quanchi112
Once again all your doing is downplaying all of his high feats and he died so what a lot of characters die including Thanos. Thanos died because he didn't have anybody watching his back so he got one shotted with all his power while all Jr has is his mind Jr couldn't cut the mustard huh? Thanos pretty much is king emo loser sad see how that works too? Just character bashing amazing wink Thanos has done far more than Luthor ever will do. I mean dont even try to compare the two at anything. Luthor had help pretty much doing everything for him. And another thing its a helluva lot easier to prep when no one knows you exist. Once Luthor found out who Alex was he died. It was that easy. smile

It took Drax thirty years and a cheapshot.

iceman24567
Thanos has done far more than Luthor ever will do. I mean dont even try to compare the two at anything. Luthor had help pretty much doing everything for him. And another thing its a helluva lot easier to prep when no one knows you exist. Once Luthor found out who Alex was he died. It was that easy. smile

It took Drax thirty years and a cheapshot. Oh and being 1 of only 4 people to survive the coming of the Anti-Monitor is no feat huh? He planned it all out making supervillains do things for him is pretty impressive lets not forget he manipulated everything unlike Thanos acting as Annilus's bitoch after being somebodys beitch he was one shotted the end.

quanchi112
Oh and being 1 of only 4 people to survive the coming of the Anti-Monitor is no feat huh? He planned it all out making supervillains do things for him is pretty impressive lets not forget he manipulated everything unlike Thanos acting as Annilus's bitoch after being somebodys beitch he was one shotted the end. Thanos just helped out Annihilus out because he was basically bored. I mean Annihilus had a force capable of wrecking havoc on the marvel universe and he needed Thanos' expertise to accomplish his hidden agenda. Thanos found out and was going to put a stop to it.

Luthor did manipulate many mainly becuz of his anonymity. When Lex knew who he was and that he existed he died shortly. laughing laughing

Avlon
Actually...Alex accomplished all this while under standard Lex's guise.

Even more impressive since standard Lex has never accomplished anything near that level.

quanchi112
Actually...Alex accomplished all this while under standard Lex's guise.

Even more impressive since standard Lex has never accomplished anything near that level. Well Lex killed him in no time. smile

Lex lives while Alex doesnt.

iceman24567
Thanos just helped out Annihilus out because he was basically bored. I mean Annihilus had a force capable of wrecking havoc on the marvel universe and he needed Thanos' expertise to accomplish his hidden agenda. Thanos found out and was going to put a stop to it.

Luthor did manipulate many mainly becuz of his anonymity. When Lex knew who he was and that he existed he died shortly. laughing laughing So basically Thanos had no goals after becoming a god and getting it stripped from him so many times? Epic character compared to a young adult with no special powers except his brain. Thanos died because he was a bored emo Eternal Alex died beacause he was emo... I compare the two not only because they are both emo but because they both are in the same league brain wise i could care less what you think if you downplay a genius character just because you don't like him or you like your favorite character a little too much the fact is he is on par with Thanos even with his limited showings.

Avlon
Well Lex killed him in no time. smile

Lex lives while Alex doesnt.

Actually...Alex died because his powers just stopped working randomly.

If Thanos lost all his powers all of a sudden and had human durability..he'd probably be mighty confused and depressed as well.

quanchi112
So basically Thanos had no goals after becoming a god and getting it stripped from him so many times? Epic character compared to a young adult with no special powers except his brain. Thanos died because he was a bored emo Eternal Alex died beacause he was emo... I compare the two not only because they are both emo but because they both are in the same league brain wise i could care less what you think if you downplay a genius character just because you don't like him or you like your favorite character a little too much the fact is he is on par with Thanos even with his limited showings. Thanos achived far more than some joker killed by the Joker. he was a one trick pony with Prime doing all the moving stuff. He isnt up to par with Thanos at all.

iceman24567
Thanos achived far more than some joker killed by the Joker. he was a one trick pony with Prime doing all the moving stuff. He isnt up to par with Thanos at all. Yes yes because you put Thanos on a pedastool i understand that but turning the Anti-monitors corpse into the multiverse tower an then seperating the universe turning it into a multiverse is on par with Thanos collecting a bunch of artifacts if not above. Being killed by the joker is nothing compared to being killed by a Blade look a like. eek!

Hazsekswthurmom
Yes yes because you put Thanos on a pedastool i understand that but turning the Anti-monitors corpse into the multiverse tower an then seperating the universe turning it into a multiverse is on par with Thanos collecting a bunch of artifacts if not above. Being killed by the joker is nothing compared to being killed by a Blade look a like. eek! Cough"Kratos Look alike"cough.

iceman24567
Originally posted by Hazsekswthurmom
Cough"Kratos Look alike"cough. LLol God of War Kratos? Drax does look like him and he would get pwned by him too he's not some emo titan like Thanos.

Hazsekswthurmom
LLol God of War Kratos? Drax does look like him and he would get pwned by him too he's not some emo titan like Thanos. Yes Kratos is good.131

quanchi112
Yes yes because you put Thanos on a pedastool i understand that but turning the Anti-monitors corpse into the multiverse tower an then seperating the universe turning it into a multiverse is on par with Thanos collecting a bunch of artifacts if not above. Being killed by the joker is nothing compared to being killed by a Blade look a like. eek! Drax was created to kill him so there is no shame in dying here. He had his back turned. Luthor wanted to create the perfect earth and in that regard he utterly failed. One little Superboy pretty much wrecked his tower. Thanos wanted to snuff off half of the universe and did so after he acquired the soul gems. He didnt find the gems on lifeless corpses like Luthor made his tower. Thanos beat elders of the universe to gain this vaunted possession.

Thanos with prep>>>Luthor with prep(killed by the joker) stick out tongue

He should have included the joker in on his big plans. laughing

iceman24567
Drax was created to kill him so there is no shame in dying here. He had his back turned. Luthor wanted to create the perfect earth and in that regard he utterly failed. One little Superboy pretty much wrecked his tower. Thanos wanted to snuff off half of the universe and did so after he acquired the soul gems. He didnt find the gems on lifeless corpses like Luthor made his tower. Thanos beat elders of the universe to gain this vaunted possession.

He should have included the joker in on his big plans. laughing Even though most of what you said is just bias bull i agree he should have included the Joker. Its not a party unless hes in the mix.thumbup Oh you know better than to say one little Superboy. Emo-Prime>> Heroes of earth

Avlon
Drax was created to kill him so there is no shame in dying here. He had his back turned. Luthor wanted to create the perfect earth and in that regard he utterly failed. One little Superboy pretty much wrecked his tower. Thanos wanted to snuff off half of the universe and did so after he acquired the soul gems. He didnt find the gems on lifeless corpses like Luthor made his tower. Thanos beat elders of the universe to gain this vaunted possession.

He should have included the joker in on his big plans. laughing

Thanos died to a guy with a ghostly third leg...then to a kratos look alike.

Human recreating multiverse>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>collecting artifacts.

Alex is just that more impressive with his prep.

The Great Galen
Ths thread is complete spite, Thanos would barely be able to beat Supes let alone prime and Henshaw who would rape thanos on thre own.

iceman24567
Thanos died to a guy with a ghostly third leg...then to a kratos look alike.

Human recreating multiverse>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>collecting artifacts.

Alex is just that more impressive with his prep. That's what i believe too but go figure collecting artifacts >>> Pure genius planning. sad

iceman24567
Originally posted by The Great Galen
Ths thread is complete spite, Thanos would barely be able to beat Supes let alone prime and Henshaw who would rape thanos on thre own. Yikes make me an awesome sig like that.

Avlon
That's what i believe too but go figure collecting artifacts >>> Pure genius planning. sad

Damn right...Alex masterfully orchestrated everything.

Getting the IG together isn't even that impressive anymore considering that Darkseid also got it. He just didn't care about ruling the MU.

Inhuman
A bafoon couldn't have obtained godhood multiple times by collecting artifacts/energy sources.
Pure genius planning & executing is what attained these :artifacts/infinite energy.

considering that Darkseid also got it. He just didn't care about ruling the MU.

When DS got it (In a BS crossover) It didnt work in the DC universe. Or else He would have been all over it.

Avlon
A bafoon couldn't have obtained godhood multiple times by collecting artifacts/energy sources.
Pure genius planning & executing is what attained these :artifacts/infinite energy.

When DS got it (In a BS crossover) It didnt work in the DC universe. Or else He would have been all over it.

I don't think anyone is claiming Thanos is a buffoon. Just that DS has done the same thing (acquired the Gauntlet) and that Alexander Luthor's feat is more impressive.

I doubt anyone would want to have to deal with any of those 3 in prep contests.

Avlon

He still could have ruled the MU and he knew it. He just wasn't interested in it..and tossed the gauntlet away like trash.

batdude123
More appearances for bats...when together..Atom is king. smile

And yet, based upon all the feats of intelligence that they do have, Bats outshines him.

Palmer is a pimp though.

Inhuman
I don't think anyone is claiming Thanos is a buffoon. Just that DS has done the same thing (acquired the Gauntlet)

Rhyno could have obtained the Gauntlet if it was laying on the floor right in front of him. erm
Or teleported to where he was.

Avlon
Rhyno could have obtained the Gauntlet if it was laying on the floor right in front of him. erm

Where did you get that it was laying in front of DS? Perhaps AFTER he tossed it when all the heros pulled off a bumrush for it...

The Great Galen
Prime takes this solo, pure spite next.

Inhuman
Where did you get that it was laying in front of DS? Perhaps AFTER he tossed it when all the heros pulled off a bumrush for it...

Correct me if i'm wrong but werent the various artifacts/items scattered all around the DC and marvel universe? Meaning they appeared in different locations. I asume the just materialized in said location. I dont think they were hidden unter tons of rock/steel chambers with celestial riddles letting the right answer open the magical gates, and imense physical trials to get to said items.

Gauntlet apeared in apokalips and desaad, DS or a minion found it and thats all there was too it.

Avlon
Correct me if i'm wrong but werent the various artifacts/items scattered all around the DC and marvel universe? Meaning they appeared in different locations. I asume the just materialized in said location. I dont think they were hidden unter tons of rock/steel chambers with celestial riddles letting the right answer open the magical gates, and imense physical trials to get to said items.

Gauntlet apeared in apokalips and desaad, DS or a minion found it and thats all there was too it.

Been a while since I've read it...so I'll have to double check...but I don't remember it being quite that easy.

Alex's feat is still far more impressive though.

quanchi112
Even though most of what you said is just bias bull i agree he should have included the Joker. Its not a party unless hes in the mix.thumbup Oh you know better than to say one little Superboy. Emo-Prime>> Heroes of earth Well his error in not including the Joker proved to be fatal. stick out tongue

quanchi112
Ths thread is complete spite, Thanos would barely be able to beat Supes let alone prime and Henshaw who would rape thanos on thre own. laughing This from the guy who claimed Supes beats Odin. laughing

quanchi112
That's what i believe too but go figure collecting artifacts >>> Pure genius planning. sad Huh, collecting the gems was ingenious. It wasnt easy either. You know whats funny is that no other character gets these items until Thanos has had his fun wit them first.

His pure genius planning failed and got him killed. laughing out loud

quanchi112
Damn right...Alex masterfully orchestrated everything.

Getting the IG together isn't even that impressive anymore considering that Darkseid also got it. He just didn't care about ruling the MU. Darkseid got it after its been played out. It wasnt like he sought out each individual gem either. I mean come on Darkseid fails all the stinking time and its only fitting that it didnt work becuz lets face it Darkseid always fails.

Inhuman
He still could have ruled the MU and he knew it. He just wasn't interested in it..and tossed the gauntlet away like trash.

Hmm speculative at best. About him wanting to rule the DC universe not marvel, that could be it. But if it worked he would be all over it. I mean the guy has been searching and plotting for his whole life to rule the universe or attain the ALE. I mean if the IG would have worked then finally the guy catches a break and actually succeedssmile
Throwing it away like trash I think was just a little biased tid bit the writer included. Maybe the writer wasnt fond of the IG arc. Dunno. But some got a kick out of it. Mostly DC guys. Didnt really see it that way though.

quanchi112
He still could have ruled the MU and he knew it. He just wasn't interested in it..and tossed the gauntlet away like trash. Darkseid had other pressing matters like stalemating New Genesis which he has been doing since he was introduced. When Darkseid came to the marvel universe Thanos would shut him down.

quanchi112
Where did you get that it was laying in front of DS? Perhaps AFTER he tossed it when all the heros pulled off a bumrush for it... It was practically laying there assembled for anyone to pick it up. Ds was lucky to find it and was totally idiotic for handing it away.

The Great Galen
At least I dont make excuses for Thanos brutal death at the hands of Drax, spite thread plz close this.

quanchi112
Prime takes this solo, pure spite next. Mindrapes Prime for the win.

quanchi112
At least I dont make excuses for Thanos brutal death at the hands of Drax, spite thread plz close this. He had his back turned. Its how it went down in the comic. wink

KMC_Drifter
Thanos can't beat squirrel girl...he would get curbstomped here!!!

quanchi112

Gauntlet apeared in apokalips and desaad, DS or a minion found it and thats all there was too it. Exactly. Darkseid was lucky as shit to obtain it. The Thanos quest showed that Thanos actually worked for it and didnt find it laying around like in the crossover. smile

quanchi112
Originally posted by KMC_Drifter
Thanos can't beat squirrel girl...he would get curbstomped here!!! Not canon and lets pretend it is, no one has beaten her man. She is undefeated.

The Great Galen
Exactly. Darkseid was lucky as shit to obtain it. The Thanos quest showed that Thanos actually worked for it and didnt find it laying around like in the crossover.

your spin on things, ds worked for it too.

quanchi112
Exactly. Darkseid was lucky as shit to obtain it. The Thanos quest showed that Thanos actually worked for it and didnt find it laying around like in the crossover.

your spin on things, ds worked for it too. What did Darkseid do to obtain it?

The Great Galen
Wat did Thanos to to obtain...oh wait what Thanos always has on his side. Wonky writing with jobbing opponents.....

quanchi112
Wat did Thanos to to obtain...oh wait what Thanos always has on his side. Wonky writing with jobbing opponents..... Dont hate on Thanos because he achieves his goals. Just because Darkseid is the only dumbass in comics to give away the ig dont be mad at me.

The Great Galen
So thanos wasnt a idiot for turning his back on Drax, hell the guy was stupid enough to fight a FP tyrant.

quanchi112
So thanos wasnt a idiot for turning his back on Drax, hell the guy was stupid enough to fight a FP tyrant. No Moondragon failed in stalling him. Thanos fought a depowered Tyrant and took an orb. He achieved his goal. laughing

Lets talk about genesis where Ares beat Ds to the godwave. laughing

Avlon
No Moondragon failed in stalling him. Thanos fought a depowered Tyrant and took an orb. He achieved his goal. laughing

Lets talk about genesis where Ares beat Ds to the godwave. laughing

Thanos should have planned for Drax. What a lack of foresight!

The Great Galen
No Moondragon failed in stalling him. Thanos fought a depowered Tyrant and took an orb. He achieved his goal. Lets talk about genesis where Ares beat Ds to the godwave

yawn, sorry dont count BS story arcs and still that wasnt as bad as Thanos attacking Galactus and then getting his ass messed.

iceman24567
Not canon and lets pretend it is, no one has beaten her man. She is undefeated. Really?

Inhuman
Thanos should have planned for Drax. What a lack of foresight!

Heh , that was kinda stupid I agree smile

Perhaps he knew all along and wanted to be at deaths side again? confused

To get another powerup cool

iceman24567
Heh , that was kinda stupid I agree smile

Perhaps he knew all along and wanted to be at deaths side again? confused

To get another powerup cool More like because hes king emo. confused

KMC_Drifter
what's funny is that even with a cosmic cube...Thanos still ends up getting foiled by Spiderman...AND getting arrested by the NYPD.

Inhuman
Protip: Villains end up losing most often than not.

iceman24567
Protip: Villains end up losing most often than not. Yes we know but quachi seems to think Thanos dying is a feat and Jr dying mean he's stupid and a failure. Bias?

Avlon
Yes we know but quachi seems to think Thanos dying is a feat and Jr dying mean he's stupid and a failure. Bias?

Pretty much.

Alex's plan was awesome.

quanchi112
Thanos should have planned for Drax. What a lack of foresight! Thanos knew he was there but Drax being the jackass he is cheapshotted him. Thanos will be back. big grin

quanchi112
No Moondragon failed in stalling him. Thanos fought a depowered Tyrant and took an orb. He achieved his goal. Lets talk about genesis where Ares beat Ds to the godwave

yawn, sorry dont count BS story arcs and still that wasnt as bad as Thanos attacking Galactus and then getting his ass messed. Dont hate Thanos. Respect him. stick out tongue

quanchi112
Originally posted by KMC_Drifter
what's funny is that even with a cosmic cube...Thanos still ends up getting foiled by Spiderman...AND getting arrested by the NYPD. Not canon. smile

iceman24567
Not canon. smile Darkseid is about to head butt Thanos is the nads in your sig eek!

quanchi112
Pretty much.

Alex's plan was awesome. It was good but in the end he not only failed he died. The real Luthor had him killed. Guess he should have went back to his paradise because at least there he was safe to plan. On earth he got waxed in no time. laughing out loud

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.