Petition for a animation and TV respect thread.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Neo Darkhalen
I was just wondering if we could have a respect section for the TV and animation thread, many of the greatest heroes and villains come from CGI and animation, from Maleficent to Donald duck, from Kang and Kodos to Stewie Griffin, the same applies for the TV forum, I would like to ask this request since there are so many deserving heroes and villains that need a thread to themselves.

So anyone else here agree with me; thank you for your time.

Outbound
Petition for no more respect forums no expression

Edit, may as well make a relevant post...

Look at the Games Respect forum, most threads have barely any posts, and hardly any reach over 1 page worth of posts. Not to mention threads have been inactive for about 2 weeks now. These crappy respect forums are just a boost for thread counts, they serve no purpose at all. Seriously, who wants to respect Donald Duck or Kang and Kodos?

Neo Darkhalen
Apparently many people do. no expression

Storm
If they did, there would be a considerable amount of respect threads in both sections to merit its own sub-forum.

Yoshi Paradise
Originally posted by Neo Darkhalen
I was just wondering if we could have a respect section for the TV and animation thread, many of the greatest heroes and villains come from CGI and animation, from Maleficent to Donald duck, from Kang and Kodos to Stewie Griffin, the same applies for the TV forum, I would like to ask this request since there are so many deserving heroes and villains that need a thread to themselves.

So anyone else here agree with me; thank you for your time.

We don't need that.

Neo Darkhalen
Figures you would say that. no expression

chillmeistergen
Can't you people find a site dedicated to this inane shit?

~JP~
Originally posted by chillmeistergen
Can't you people find a site dedicated to this inane shit?

This reply gets my vote. yes

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.