Shadowsong Vs. Solid Snake and Sam Fisher

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Lady Fox
An odd showdown wink

A forest as setting.

Burning thought
should be easy for shadowsong i should think, on open ground obviously the guys because of the guns but when their sneaking about and hiding, shes hunting them, shes a skilled tracker, can see well in the dark if the day turns to night (or if its night already) and can blink teleport as well as AOE fan blade attacks, she has a good chance of winning for sure

DarkC
I'd say this one goes to Maiev if it's a forest setting.

ThoraxeRMG
You're a peon......

Blax_Hydralisk
And you're just a fecking weird person in general.

Dead Warrior
Sam fisher has prove that he can sneake up to an enimy in clear day,
and caurse if they do co-op well they can ambush her

in a dark junglelike setting she wouldn't last a second...
unless they wanted her to

Lady Fox
Not necessarily. Maiev Shadowsong is a natural born tracker and she has quite the high intelligence level.

Dead Warrior
she's good at tracking, but they only need to get her into their sights to win with their silenced weapons, hiding won't be needed for too long

snake can bring along the stinger and blow the hair off her, but if he misses...

Lady Fox
Also, she has a thick metal armor and good speed. In order to take her down, they will have to hit her at the few spots where she is not protected.

And she can teleport stick out tongue One single sound and her foes got themselves a disadvantage.

Dead Warrior
i can expect both marines wouldn't even beleave that teleportation was possible, so this gives her a kind of unfair technological advantage.

though if she uses it once and either survive, the next time they will be more prepared.

Lady Fox
Aware of what she can do, but they will never be prepared.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.