Hulk vs. Magneto (special circumstances)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

BlaqChaos
Okay, here's the situation:

Both are at the height of their powers. Hulk and Magneto are 5 feet away from each other, and they are permanently bonded to their spots on the ground where they stand, and can only move one arm. Magneto has just painfully tortured and slaughter everyone and everything the Hulk has EVER loved right before his eyes. Hulk's free arm is encased in an adamantium gauntlet that cannot be removed. Will Magneto be able to keep Hulk from killing him with his free arm?

(Since Magneto would eventually tire, where as Hulk's rage would keep empowering him, Hulk only has 10 minutes to exact his revenge before Magneto will forever escape unharmed - and both of them know this!!!)

Kutulu
Originally posted by BlaqChaos
Okay, here's the situation:

Both are at the height of their powers. Hulk and Magneto are 5 feet away from each other, and they are permanently bonded to their spots on the ground where they stand, and can only move one arm. Magneto has just painfully tortured and slaughter everyone and everything the Hulk has EVER loved right before his eyes. Hulk's free arm is encased in an adamantium gauntlet that cannot be removed. Will Magneto be able to keep Hulk from killing him with his free arm?

(Since Magneto would eventually tire, where as Hulk's rage would keep empowering him, Hulk only has 10 minutes to exact his revenge before Magneto will forever escape unharmed - and both of them know this!!!)

Height of power? So Hulk is at the levels post-Sentry where one stomp was shaking the entire Eastern seaboard. Hulk busts up Magneto before he can say "don't taze me bro!" laughing

janus77
Gamma radiation kills Magneto even before the match starts.

either that or Hulk smashes the adamantium and the clump of Earth its attached to over Magneto's head.

Magneto can't do anything to hurt Hulk if he's sufficiently pissed off no.

Thorion
Yep. Magneto's got one of the best shields in the MU.

Symmetric Chaos
Hulk would probably crush him inside of a minute unless Magneto has shields up.

janus77
shields won't hold, imo. not against an onslaught from a pissed off Hulk.

horrorwolf
Magneto Spite Thread.

For Gods sakes man, at least let magneto's shield be able to bounce back with him in it after recieving one of Hulks blows...

Kutulu
Originally posted by janus77
shields won't hold, imo. not against an onslaught from a pissed off Hulk.

If it even lasts a minute. Look at what a weaker version of WWH did against Sue Richards - took her forcefield down in like 2 hits and had her bleeding from her nose. His level of strength during that wasn't even a fraction of his max showing, post-Sentry where he was shaking the eastern seaboard and ready to crack the planet like a hammer to an egg.

janus77
High Evolutionary's containment shield or whatever couldn't hold a regular Savage Hulk, I doubt Magneto's got anything approaching that level of power and he's up against a Hulk that's far more potent than the old Savage Hulk ever was.

FearOfBlood
Hulk 10/10.

Gecko4lif
Magneto rips all the iron out of hulks blood at the start of the fight

hulk loses from not having the energy to crush puny red man

batdude123
Originally posted by janus77
Gamma radiation kills Magneto even before the match starts.

Oh.

My.

God.

no expression

Erik-Lensherr
Originally posted by batdude123
Oh.

My.

God.

no expression

Heh

laughing out loud

K-Dog
Ok, trying to understand the exact scenario. It says their feet are permanently bonded to the ground, so that means even the living tribunal could not move his feet. So how is the hulk going to even reach 5 feet (surely at 8 fee tall his arms aren't longer than about 3 to 3.5 feet as long as he is kept at his listed measurements. So how is he even going to reach magneto? Even if he can break free from the adamantium, all he has is a thunderclap, right? If he can lean forward a bit, stretching his calf muscles, maybe he can reach the 5 feet?

Another question....how easily can Magneto manipulate adamantium? Can he just rip it apart or is it one of those things where we assume it would take him a very long time because it is so strong? Cause if he can make some flying sharp projectives that spin and slice, Hulk could be gone soon.

Soljer
Originally posted by K-Dog
Ok, trying to understand the exact scenario. It says their feet are permanently bonded to the ground, so that means even the living tribunal could not move his feet. So how is the hulk going to even reach 5 feet (surely at 8 fee tall his arms aren't longer than about 3 to 3.5 feet as long as he is kept at his listed measurements. So how is he even going to reach magneto? Even if he can break free from the adamantium, all he has is a thunderclap, right? If he can lean forward a bit, stretching his calf muscles, maybe he can reach the 5 feet?

Another question....how easily can Magneto manipulate adamantium? Can he just rip it apart or is it one of those things where we assume it would take him a very long time because it is so strong? Cause if he can make some flying sharp projectives that spin and slice, Hulk could be gone soon.

Magneto easily stripped the adamantium from Wolverine's bones.

bobbi
Well the poster did say can adamantium gauntlet that can not be removed. So I assume he's not allowed to break pieces off to use as weapons.

If magneto is allowed to use his more exotic abilities like rip the iron out of his blood or manipulate his electrical impulses or maybe make a black hole then he can win. If its just him with his shield and forcing back the hulks punches assuming WWH type strength (and assuming everyone he faced in there was at least putting up an average attempt and not jobbing or anything), I'm going to say hulk for now.

I think magneto will be able to avoid hulks punches for a while though. While he might not be able to stop a straight on punch from hulk, he should be able to move the adamantium around to prevent hulk from being very accurate with his aiming (i.e. constantly pushing his arm in 1 direction then suddenly push it in the other.) I think hulk can randomly flail enough that magneto will be hit a good number of times though.

(also assume hulk can reach that 5 feet...I'll assume the poster meant magneto was in arms reach.)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.