Moon Knight vs Kitty pryde with a twist

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Battlehammer
If you took away Moon Knights and kitty's powers and equiptment and had them fight who would be the winner.

First match pure h2h

second match swords any type either character is best with

third fight boo staff.

fourth fight nunchucks

moonknight11
Does Kitty have any H2H experience??? MK 9.5/10

Battlehammer
yes actually she highly trained MA fighter. actaully she likly a good deal more experienced then MK has

Faceman
Originally posted by Battlehammer
yes actually she highly trained MA fighter. actaully she likly a good deal more experienced then MK has

Interesting, that I didn't know...

Battlehammer
Originally posted by Faceman
Interesting, that I didn't know...
oh ya she one of the best MA on the x-men team.

She has experience and knowledge of MA far beyond her years.

Laguna L
Moon Knight ftw.

SuperiorTech
If you wanna see how good kitty is read kitty pride:shadow and flame.Anyway the only one I am sure about is swords she wins with swords.

Entity
So your taking away Kitty's main defense and what form MK?

Moon Knight 10/10

Priest
I really can't see Kitty Pride win one fight here unless Capt got some non power feats backing up Kitty.

Battlehammer
Originally posted by Entity
So your taking away Kitty's main defense and what form MK?

Moon Knight 10/10
MK no powers as stated.

entity your knowledge on kitty is pritty limited is it not

StylishSmurph
Kitty's really good in H2H.

Trained by SHIELD, was she not?

Logan's commented on her skill before as well. It's my limited knowledge on MK preventing me from deciding here.

Battlehammer
Originally posted by Priest
I really can't see Kitty Pride win one fight here unless Capt got some non power feats backing up Kitty.
how about being taught a number of MA styles by one of the greatest MA fighter in the world.

Or how about being trained by the greatest swordsmen and one of the greatest MA fighter on earth and given years or knowledge and training transfered directly into her brain allowing her to have MA skill and knowledge beyond her years.

Or how about matching blades with Ogun and Logan.

Battlehammer
Originally posted by StylishSmurph
Kitty's really good in H2H.

Trained by SHIELD, was she not?

Logan's commented on her skill before as well. It's my limited knowledge on MK preventing me from deciding here.
as wel as by wolverine and wolverine trained her well and in many forms of combat. She was also trained by Ogun.

The Fake Macoy
Considering MK's spent far longer fighting guys, as well as having a significant strength advantage, I'm saying MK 7/10 for H2H, not sure about the swords one, Kitty gets majority, MK wins bo staff and nunchukas probably 8/10.

Entity
MK no powers as stated.

entity your knowledge on kitty is pritty limited is it not I know Kitty is skilled but I just can't see it being near the degree that MK is. Plus MK's only "power" is what he supposedly gains in the light of the full moon and I've always just saw that as just a mental thing for him myself.

Kitty's MA skill might be great but its like pitting Vixen againist Batman without her other abilities. IMO

endrict
I know Kitty is skilled but I just can't see it being near the degree that MK is. Plus MK's only "power" is what he supposedly gains in the light of the full moon and I've always just saw that as just a mental thing for him myself.

Kitty's MA skill might be great but its like pitting Vixen againist Batman without her other abilities. IMO

Are you saying that MK is in the same level as Batman?

Laminator_X
I'll give Kitty the sword round, for the reasons BH outlined, and give her a longshot chance with the staff. Otherwise I'll have to go with Mark. Kitty's more badassed than most people would expect, but Mark is far stronger, much tougher, and has a greater reach. I don't think Kitty could often overcome all those advantages at once.

Laminator_X
Plus MK's only "power" is what he supposedly gains in the light of the full moon and I've always just saw that as just a mental thing for him myself.

Not so. At times he has been strong enough under the full-moon to lift a car over his head, and once was stronger the Wonder Man in a pocket dimension whose sky was teeming with nearby moons. I don't know where he's at in the current series as far as that goes. Konshu seems to be dangling the power in front of him hoping he'll go more brutal.

Doctor-Alvis
Are we supposed to judge using comic book fighting, where flips and flying kicks don't get you stomped, or how the fight would probably go, where Kitty would probably be overpowered and go down to significantly fewer shots than Moon Knight?

Entity
Originally posted by endrict
Are you saying that MK is in the same level as Batman? Well IMO almost but when compared to Kitty he definitely is.

Don't get me wrong Bruce would win but MK would give him a better fight than almost any other human.

endrict

Don't get me wrong Bruce would win but MK would give him a better fight than almost any other human.

Ah nooo, not heros/villains wise. But in your opinion sure.

Battlehammer
OK just so every ones clear. MK does not have an expeirece advantage at all. Kitty was granted knowledge and experiences well beyond her years by Ogun.

MK has a strength advantage true, but kitty is quicker and more agile.

Also MK toughness is not going to be a factor. Kitty was taught a jewish form of martial arts that allows for a person to attack with certain parts of there body in such ways to deliver more force strong enough to ripp through robot's if not mistaken

Battlehammer
Well IMO almost but when compared to Kitty he definitely is.

im sorry,but no. MK would get man handle by batman

xmarksthespot
Kitty was taught a jewish form of martial arts. Krav Maga.

Battlehammer
is that what it was called?

King_Mungi
Holy jumping! Do I need to make a Moon Knight respect thread?

Battlehammer
Originally posted by King_Mungi
Holy jumping! Do I need to make a Moon Knight respect thread?
?

why would this make you wanna make an MK respect thread? If any thing kitty prydes the one being underrated here.

King_Mungi
I know she is skilled, but Moon Knight really is one of the best.

Battlehammer
I know she is skilled, but Moon Knight really is one of the best.

not really. He second tier at best.

kitty has greater experience then he and was train by two of the greatest fighters on the world.

she clearly at MK level if not better.

King_Mungi
Do you follow Moon Knight? as that's not true at all

First off..she has greater experience? Errrr?

Battlehammer
Do you follow Moon Knight? as that's not true at all

First off greater experience? Errrr?
a little I find him rather lame.

Though most people agree he not top tier MA at all.

actaully in the thread he listed at 3rd tier.

yes greater experience in fighting.

King_Mungi
a little I find him rather lame.

Though most people agree he not top tier MA at all.

actaully in the thread he listed at 3rd tier.

yes greater experience in fighting.

....then why are you claiming he is only second tier if you don;t follow him :/

Most people before I came knew nothing of Alpha Flight, Hawkman, Machine Man, etc. and believed they were at lower levels then they really are. Hell you can atest to that

Hawkman was listed at the bottom tier till I corrected it erm

Yeah definetly not, he has been doing this far and I mean far longer then Kitty has.

Battlehammer
....then why are you claiming he is only second tier if you don;t follow him :/
Most people before I came knew nothing of Alpha Flight, Hawkman, Machine Man, etc. and believed they were at lower levels then they really are. Hell you can atest to that

Hawkman was listed at the bottom tier till I corrected it erm

Yeah definetly not, he has been doing this far and I mean far longer then Kitty has.
I know enough about him.

true though moon knights not one of them. Your welcome to try and prove other wise, but im sorry he done nothing to my knowledge on regular basis that puts him into capt, DD.shang-chi, IF and wolverines class.

Do you fallow kitty regularly?

you mean him or what gives him his powers? Becuases he him self aint that old.

King_Mungi
I know enough about him.

true though moon knights not one of them. Your welcome to try and prove other wise, but im sorry he done nothing to my knowledge on regular basis that puts him into capt, DD.shang-chi, IF and wolverines class.

Do you fallow kitty regularly?

you mean him or what gives him his powers? Becuases he him self aint that old.

Here give me an example then of why he is second tier then?

Once again I have to represent another obscure character erm Once my new comp is in commision I will be doing a respect thread then.

You know I do, I follow all the X-men

Him, and he is far older then Kitty and been in the "bussiness" far longer then she.

Battlehammer
Here give me an example then of why he is second tier then?

Once again I have to represent another obscure character erm Once my new comp is in commision I will be doing a respect thread then.

You know I do, I follow all the X-men

Him, and he is far older then Kitty and been in the "bussiness" far longer then she.

I not sure he even deserve second tier. what has he done to put him in top tier?

won't matter he has done anything to suggest he as skilled as people like capt

how old is he? being in the bussiness means really nothing in terms of fighting experiences, knowedge

I said kitty not the x-men

King_Mungi
I not sure he even deserve second tier. what has he done to put him in top tier?

won't matter he has done anything to suggest he as skilled as people like capt

how old is he? being in the bussiness means really nothing in terms of fighting experiences, knowedge

I said kitty not the x-men

Soooo...do you have proof he is even below third tier? As any grounds to why you think this? Also if you thought that issue with the Infinity War tie-in was bad, wait till the respect thread is done. That's all I will say for now as he has a few of those.

ORLY? Hmmm...you will like the respect thread then. Cap is better H2H, but you will be impressed with MK.

Kinda hard to give him a age as he has fought in Vietnam, but the way he is portrayed late 30's or early 40's like Batman

Talking about the X-Men tie-ins just like Wolverine, as even though he is connected to the X-Men I follow his solo run and tie-ins.

Doctor-Alvis
Also MK toughness is not going to be a factor. Kitty was taught a jewish form of martial arts that allows for a person to attack with certain parts of there body in such ways to deliver more force strong enough to ripp through robot's if not mistaken
I know that martial art - You think you could call your mother every once and a while for giving you the best years of her life but noooo. Go on, I'll be here playing pai gow not knowing whether my baby is alive or dead.

Battlehammer
Soooo...do you have proof he is even below third tier? As any grounds to why you think this? Also if you thought that issue with the Infinity War tie-in was bad, wait till the respect thread is done. That's all I will say for now as he has a few of those.

ORLY? Hmmm...you will like the respect thread then. Cap is better H2H, but you will be impressed with MK.

Kinda hard to give him a age as he has fought in Vietnam, but the way he is portrayed late 30's or early 40's like Batman

Talking about the X-Men tie-ins just like Wolverine, as even though he is connected to the X-Men I follow his solo run and tie-ins.

proof? Your the one that needs the proof. He has not done anything to suggest he top tier period. unless you have something that says other wise which I doubt.

every character has thoses that not gunna give him top tier spot. please your welcome to try that in the skill tier thread, but im telling you ur not gunna get MK in the top tier spot. at best you might get second tier.

never said MK not impressive I said he not top tier which he aint.

Ya so that put his knowldge and experience below kitty.

If you read the tie in's then you know kitty was granted experience and knowledge of MA by Ogun that greatly surpassed her years.

King_Mungi
proof? Your the one that needs the proof. He has not done anything to suggest he top tier period. unless you have something that says other wise which I doubt.

every character has thoses that not gunna give him top tier spot. please your welcome to try that in the skill tier thread, but im telling you ur not gunna get MK in the top tier spot. at best you might get second tier.

never said MK not impressive I said he not top tier which he aint.

Ya so that put his knowldge and experience below kitty.

If you read the tie in's then you know kitty was granted experience and knowledge of MA by Ogun that greatly surpassed her years.

I'm making a respect thread, I assure you there will be proof. I'm the guy people go to scans remember?. I can\t wait till people see it, as it will be good. Haha you said he was below second tier I'm asking why you think that? and yes the burden is on you as you made the comment.

Haha I assure you it won't be to hard when I'm done. Honestly how many respect threads have I done? Honestly it's almost academic this thread will be quite uber. He has even swatted away Wolverine..a few times actually. Like I said just you wait...well it will take awhile since he has so many apperances to cover.

and why do you think this?

Soooo Kitty is over 40 now? *snickers*

and Moon Knight was trained by a skyfather...several times. Point?

Battlehammer
I'm making a respect thread, I assure you there will be proof. I'm the guy people go to scans remember?. I can\t wait till people see it, as it will be good. Haha you said he was below second tier I'm asking why you think that? and yes the burden is on you as you made the comment.

Haha I assure you it won't be to hard when I'm done. Honestly how many respect threads have I done? Honestly it's almost academic this thread will be quite uber. He has even swatted away Wolverine..a few times actually. Like I said just you wait...well it will take awhile since he has so many apperances to cover.

and why do you think this?

Soooo Kitty is over 40 now? *snickers*

and Moon Knight was trained by a skyfather...several times. Point?
I said he was placed in third tier on the tier thread which he is.

My reasoning why he not top tier? It becauses as I stated he has not proven him self to be as skill as individuals such as capt,wolverine,batman and so on.

Hell I yet to see him beat an individual in the top tier or hell even second tier spot through skill.

I sorry, but it cna be as ubber as you I doubt your gunna get MK put in top tier spot he just is not that skilled.

.........swatted him away once in one of the shittest arcs ive eevr had the pleasure to read. Few times? really name another time becuase I own almost every apearances of wolverines and that be news to me however Logan did kill moon knight rather easily in enemy of the state what if.

Know, but she ahs the combat experience and knowledge of some one over 50. Ogun little trick is quite wonderful.

good for him. though most of the sky father of shown crap for skill and none of them have granted MK knowledge of fighting through means that an individuals can get 20 eyars of knowledge in but a day or so.

Laminator_X
Questions of the relative merit of their training and abilities aside, I think Moonie takes most of these on durability alone. Her small dancer/gymnast/runner-type build simply cant take the kind of punishment that Mark can, especially given the fact that the spends most of her time in battle intangible.

She's far tougher than one might expect for her size, but she's just not conditionned to pain and physical trauma the way that Mark is. Moonknight soaks up punishment like John McLane.

King_Mungi
I said he was placed in third tier on the tier thread which he is.

My reasoning why he not top tier? It becauses as I stated he has not proven him self to be as skill as individuals such as capt,wolverine,batman and so on.

Hell I yet to see him beat an individual in the top tier or hell even second tier spot through skill.

I sorry, but it cna be as ubber as you I doubt your gunna get MK put in top tier spot he just is not that skilled.

.........swatted him away once in one of the shittest arcs ive eevr had the pleasure to read. Few times? really name another time becuase I own almost every apearances of wolverines and that be news to me however Logan did kill moon knight rather easily in enemy of the state what if.

Know, but she ahs the combat experience and knowledge of some one over 50. Ogun little trick is quite wonderful.

good for him. though most of the sky father of shown crap for skill and none of them have granted MK knowledge of fighting through means that an individuals can get 20 eyars of knowledge in but a day or so.

You really didn't read Moon Knight do you? I asked why you think this, as give evidence as you made the claim, but your completly avoiding it.

ORLY? Even just recently he put the fear into Taskmaster and beat him

Well considering you even admit you don't follow him, how am I not suprized. Like I said, your going to eat these words when I'm done with the thread smile

Same with Khonsu

Haha I love the fact that if it would have been Wolverine who did it you would hold it as concrete fact, yet someone does it to Wolverine? you cry foul play. Don't say you wouldn't as we both know you would. They briefly clashed in the other Infinity mini's, and yes there will be scans. Wow, now your using a what if as cannon material? *snickers*

Man do some research, as that's what the skyfather did. Uuuuuhhh..stop making comments about things you don't know
====
I laugh at this stuff as before my respect threads people said the exact same thing about Machine Man how it would be hard or impossible to show he is uber and move him up. Once the thread was done, no problem. Same with Hawkman, Captain Comet, hell every thread I did.

Battlehammer

The Fake Macoy
Please don't bring up What If's, otherwise we'll have to agree that Punisher > everyone and other ridiculous things.

King_Mungi

Battlehammer
Still avoiding the question I see. You havn't read any Moon Knight have you? Just admit it.
avioding what? he hasent done anything to suggest top tier spot.

no I don't read him regularly.

Considering who Taskmaster beat, yes actually. Did you see that issue? I would love to see how Kitty could do more damage and take Moon Knight down.
.........TM gets punked all the time.

Honestly when ever have you ever and I mean ever disregard a Wolverine feat as it was so out there? Endulge me please..
many times actaully for one the nuke feat I thought should not usable until the immortal thing came out.

there are others.

.Originally posted by King_Mungi
...are you even reading your posts? You..YOU..brought up the What If story, not me. What If's are non-canon.
diud I say it was cannon? Nope I said the only other fight Ive seen them have was in a what if and Logan stomped him.

Battlehammer
Originally posted by The Fake Macoy
Please don't bring up What If's, otherwise we'll have to agree that Punisher > everyone and other ridiculous things.
ugg I was not using it as evidence.

Accel
I don't think there's a single person who didn't read that "What If?" statement and not interpret it as Capt citing it as evidence.

Battlehammer
Originally posted by Accel
I don't think there's a single person who didn't read that "What If?" statement and not interpret it as Capt citing it as evidence.

well i dident mean it that way so sorry.

if I was trying to cite a what if as evidence i wouldent have said it was a what if it kidna defeats the purpose.

King_Mungi
avioding what? he hasent done anything to suggest top tier spot.

no I don't read him regularly.

I'm asking why you think he is third tier? Have you seen him fight? job? lose? do what? That's what I'm asking.

.........TM gets punked all the time.

Errr? no he doesn't

TM has punked Iron Man twice though shifty

many times actaully for one the nuke feat I thought should not usable until the immortal thing came out.

there are others.

Nitro you mean? Errr..you vouched for it citing Weapon X novel saying he was immortal.

Battlehammer
I'm asking why you think he is third tier? Have you seen him fight? job? lose? do what? That's what I'm asking.

Errr? no he doesn't

TM has punked Iron Man twice though shifty

Nitro you mean? Errr..you vouched for it citing Weapon X novel saying he was immortal.

yes his fights with punisher which were far from impressive.

he got punked by a chained up deadpool...........

No I don't mean nitro I mean when he got hit by a nuke.

Battlehammer
im done with this argeument. I wait till you do the respect thread mungi ( which I have no doubts will do good and up mk respect, but not to top tier) and then see your arguement for his placement in the top tier spot on the tier thread.

King_Mungi
yes his fights with punisher which were far from impressive.

he got punked by a chained up deadpool...........

No I don't mean nitro I mean when he got hit by a nuke.

but keep in mind Punisher has taken it to Wolverine before shifty

Bad showing, he really doesn't have many

Ah yes the nuke, sure didn't seem like a nuke though via damage output. However, are you sure you discredit this? As I'm almost positive you used this as evidence a few times in Wolverine debates.

Battlehammer

Ah yes the nuke, sure didn't seem like a nuke though via damage output. However, are you sure you discredit this? As I'm almost positive you used this as evidence a few times in Wolverine debates.
after logan was found to be immortal before that I was openly against it use.

funny side note I argued mace beating wolverine every time lol and I was the only one lol every one sided with wolverine ( which is rediculous Mace is just to much for logan even with out his light saber)

King_Mungi
im done with this argeument. I wait till you do the respect thread mungi ( which I have no doubts will do good and up mk respect, but not to top tier) and then see your arguement for his placement in the top tier spot on the tier thread.

Will be a long wait as it takes me quite abit of time to collect and organize the scans. He also has a lot of apperances so will take a long time just to read everything. So I have no idea when it will be done.

Battlehammer
Will be a long wait as it takes me quite abit of time to collect and organize the scans. He also has a lot of apperances so will take a long time just to read everything. So I have no idea when it will be done.

ya they take quite a bit of time.

I was gunna make one for kitty pryde fighting skills, but sadly don't have a scanner lol

Metalmanx
Originally posted by Laminator_X
Questions of the relative merit of their training and abilities aside, I think Moonie takes most of these on durability alone. Her small dancer/gymnast/runner-type build simply cant take the kind of punishment that Mark can, especially given the fact that the spends most of her time in battle intangible.

She's far tougher than one might expect for her size, but she's just not conditionned to pain and physical trauma the way that Mark is. Moonknight soaks up punishment like John McLane.

thumb up Agreed. While Kitty is an AMAZING fighter on her own without powers, she's just not quite at the same level as Mark.

Moon Knight for the win.

P.S.--King_Mungi, can't wait to see that Moon Knight respect thread! eek!

Sin I AM
Marc is a beast...Moon Knight IS Marvel's stab at Batman, except he is a LOT more deranged and from his latest showings IMO has higher durability feats..whereas Kitty though formidable in her own right...is way outta her powerset when challenging a top tier non-powered Martial Artist as seasoned as Specter

King_Mungi
I already have scans lined up of Moon Knight showing he is more skilled then Nick Fury, as he was basically toying with him when they fought. Even forced him to flee shifty

Accel
Regarding the Taskmaster/Deadpool fight, TM DID manage to stab Deadpool through the gut, but naturally DP's healing factor rendered that attack ineffective.

Soljer
Regarding the Taskmaster/Deadpool fight, TM DID manage to stab Deadpool through the gut, but naturally DP's healing factor rendered that attack ineffective.

What is this supposed to go towards proving? Taskmaster's status as skilled, or Deadpool being unskilled?

If the former, I can understand.

The latter; well, you must take into account that, quite simply, Deadpool' often fights with the intent of taking blows in order to open his opponent's guard.

Accel
Originally posted by Soljer
What is this supposed to go towards proving?
Obviously that Democrats are better than Republicans.

yugotank
Obviously that Democrats are better than Republicans.

King_Mungi
Like I mentioned earlier Moon Knight willpower is one of the best, to put him down for good is incredibly hard. He has even been shown to be have greater willpower then Thing

He has basically schooled Nick Fury hand to hand, and owned Black Knight pretty easy..and no those arn't his best feats either shifty

Laminator_X
He totally punked BK.

King_Mungi
Originally posted by Laminator_X
He totally punked BK.

He sure did, he sure did.

Even High Evolutionary was impressed with his desire to continue and to never give up

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.