Domino vs Mystique

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

xmarksthespot
http://www.marvel.com/universe3zx/images/thumb/f/f0/Domino442.jpg/440px-Domino442.jpg vs http://www.marvel.com/universe3zx/images/thumb/7/76/Mystique442.jpg/440px-Mystique442.jpg

Equipment: Both are equipped with a Glock 18, with ten 33 round magazines, a Bowie knife, 3 flashbangs, 3 smoke grenades and 3 fragmentation grenades. Equipment is replenished after each fight.

Two locations:
First fight: A quaint abandoned countryside farm.
http://www.evergreenminis.net/sitebuildercontent/sitebuilderpictures/.pond/farm.jpg.w560h420.jpg

Second fight: Inside Harrods of London on a moderately busy day.
http://l.yimg.com/us.yimg.com/i/travel/tg/lp/33/500x500_33af03b2741f2d956b31dc6f46bae4ef.jpg

Third fight: At the Olympics Opening Ceremony. Full bloodlust.
http://www.whitehouse.gov/news/releases/2006/02/images/20060210_p021006sc-0886-1-515h.jpg

They start at opposite sides of each locale and are revived and fully healed after each fight.

StylishSmurph
I'm definitely inclined to give the majority to Mystique on the farm.

I'll have to think about the others.

xmarksthespot
Originally posted by StylishSmurph
I'm definitely inclined to give the majority to Mystique on the farm.

I'll have to think about the others. Really? I would have given Domino better odds on the farm. There's only one person there who can be Mystique. Then it comes down to two skilled deadly well-armed women blowing up a farm trying to kill each other, except one has luck on her side.

StylishSmurph
Originally posted by xmarksthespot
Really? I would have given Domino better odds on the farm. There's only one person there who can be Mystique. Then it comes down to two skilled deadly well-armed women blowing up a farm trying to kill each other, except one has luck on her side. Well, you may be right.

My original line of thinking was that on a farm, there's less in the environment that can work towards her favor. Also, Mystique, in an open environment, could have a real chance to hulk out, grow a few extra arms and a tail, turn metal, turn invisible. I'd give Domino the edge in H2H, but Mystique is the vastly superior physically, and would have better damage soak, so I was originally inclined to give her the edge in an arena-like setting. But, Domino's powers might let her keep up long enough to get a few good shots in...

Because of the spidey-sense-like nature of Dom's powers, I was thinking that those would hinder Mystique's element of surprise. Plus, if there's something in the environment that needs a little push to become dangerous, Dom can now work her powers to intentionally influence things- like how she takes out the Sentinels in Civil War: X-men. It just seems like that situation would be more probable in a setting like the Olympic Opening Ceremony.

This requires further contemplation. mmm

StylishSmurph
Bump

starlock
Domino for the win

xmarksthespot
For all three scenarios?

I mean Mystique recently killed Sinister shifty.

xmarksthespot
Bump.. dagnamit.

xmarksthespot
Hmm... most of this thread is just Smurph and I bumping. uhuh

the ninjak
1- Farm - Domino takes this

2- Harrolds - Mystique read below

3- Ceremony- Mystique Due mainly to Mystique having no problem with casualties and hostage taking.

Endless Mike
Domino probably takes a majority

Konton
Domino can't take a bullet like Mystique can.

The Pict
Originally posted by Original Smurph
turn metal, turn invisible.

I didn't know Mystique could do that.

Original Smurph
Domino's bound to have a better arsenal, with lots more damage output. She seems to pull out explosives, grenades, armor-piercing shells and other such crap from nowhere.

Mystique has a couple showings with tons of gear, but most of the time doesn't appear to have that much in the way of firearms.

EDIT: oops, gear was specified.

Original Smurph
Originally posted by The Pict
I didn't know Mystique could do that. She got an upgrade a while back, and became able to morph non-organic tissue. The invisibility isn't really invisibility, just very good camo, but it comes out to practically the same deal.

In retrospect, yeah, Domino probably takes it on the farm.

Konton
Mystique can basically tank everything Domino has and can knock her head off in one go.

Flatten herself to avoid frags, shift organs to soak bullets, and grow her limbs into giant weapons in their own right.

BlackZero30x
Originally posted by xmarksthespot
Really? I would have given Domino better odds on the farm. There's only one person there who can be Mystique. Then it comes down to two skilled deadly well-armed women blowing up a farm trying to kill each other, except one has luck on her side.

I agree and i think you just described a fantasy of mine....

1. Domino for sure(obviously)
2. Domino but it would be a pretty close fight
3. Domino for sure because i think she would just start to kill everybody

None of which do i think domino will win by a kill.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.