Ranma runs the gauntlet

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Akuki
Ranma from Ranma 1/2 has to run the gauntlet against these characters. Characters who can fly are forced to stay and slug it out, and can't simply bombard from long range.

1. Wolverine
2. Strong Guy
3. Taskmaster
4. Deathstroke the Terminator
5. Wondergirl
6. Mortal Hercules
7. Marvel Ares
8. Hulk

How far does he get?

TricksterPriest
End of the manga, all moves? With the Hiryu Shoten Ha, he might have a shot at taking out the Hulk.....considering how the move works. Plus, he is easily the most irritating bastard in the world to fight. stick out tongue

Akuki
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
End of the manga, all moves? With the Hiryu Shoten Ha, he might have a shot at taking out the Hulk.....considering how the move works. Plus, he is easily the most irritating bastard in the world to fight. stick out tongue
Yeah this is the end of the manga with all moves. Personally I prefer his secret final technique, run away until you can figure out a good strategy to take out your opponent.

TricksterPriest
Seriously, he's not gonna have much of a challenge until at least Herc.

grey fox
Wondergirl or Herc. Raw strength can sometimes overtake skill. Plus WG and Herc are no slouches in the skill department either.

Endless Mike
People are going to think you're the judge now. He always made Ranma threads

TricksterPriest
Originally posted by grey fox
Wondergirl or Herc. Raw strength can sometimes overtake skill. Plus WG and Herc are no slouches in the skill department either.

Fox, forgive me for saying this. but you have NO idea how good Ranma is. stick out tongue

Nobody short of Herc is gonna stop him.

gogogadgetgo
wha? i sure hope this is a joke coz i dont see ranma geting past wolverine.
and yes, i know who ranma is and how good he is. i have the entire manga collection and have watched all ova/movies and most of the series.
wolverine will slice and dice him up

grey fox
Fox, forgive me for saying this. but you have NO idea how good Ranma is. stick out tongue

Nobody short of Herc is gonna stop him.

*punches Trick*

Hey I know Ranma, but strength wise he's class 5 (AT BEST) and while taking down Cologne , Herb and The Musks Phoenix God was VERY impressive. It still doesn't synch up with some of WG's better showings.

TricksterPriest
*punches Trick*

Hey I know Ranma, but strength wise he's class 5 (AT BEST) and while taking down Cologne , Herb and The Musks Phoenix God was VERY impressive. It still doesn't synch up with some of WG's better showings.

Ow. dur Ryouga is a low end class 100. Ranma can hurt Ryoga and stalemate him in strength. you are grossly underestimating his strength level. His combat speed is much better than hers. 500 punches a second nothing to sneeze at. The Phoenix God was the Phoenix's god, not the Musk. That was Herb, Prince of the Musk.

llagrok
Welcome back Akuki.

grey fox
Ow. dur Ryouga is a low end class 100. Ranma can hurt Ryoga and stalemate him in strength. you are grossly underestimating his strength level. His combat speed is much better than hers. 500 punches a second nothing to sneeze at. The Phoenix God was the Phoenix's god, not the Musk. That was Herb, Prince of the Musk.

What feats give Ryoga the dubious title of 'Low end class 100' ?

Akuki
What feats give Ryoga the dubious title of 'Low end class 100' ? http://groups.msn.com/MangaDepotRanmaDepartment/volume4.msnw?action=ShowPhoto&PhotoID=7409
http://groups.msn.com/MangaDepotRanmaDepartment/volume4.msnw?action=ShowPhoto&PhotoID=7410

Here's what I can find right now.

grey fox
Originally posted by Akuki
http://groups.msn.com/MangaDepotRanmaDepartment/volume4.msnw?action=ShowPhoto&PhotoID=7409
http://groups.msn.com/MangaDepotRanmaDepartment/volume4.msnw?action=ShowPhoto&PhotoID=7410

Here's what I can find right now.

That's class 50 at best AND he's visibly struggling.

Accel
Yeah, the title of Class 100 gets thrown out a little too often at times with manga characters. I've heard claims that Tsunade, Monkey D. Luffy, and Roronoa Zolo are Cl100 based on some fairly dubious feats.

I'd say Ranma probably ends at Wondergirl, if she's as tough as I recall.

grey fox
Originally posted by Accel
Yeah, the title of Class 100 gets thrown out a little too often at times with manga characters. I've heard claims that Tsunade, Monkey D. Luffy, and Roronoa Zolo are Cl100 based on some fairly dubious feats.

I'd say Ranma probably ends at Wondergirl, if she's as tough as I recall.

I'd give luffy class 80-100 simply because he casually pushes two buildings over with his bare hands.

Tsunade is probably around class 20-50.

Zolo is most likely Class 20 .

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.