Magnus vs. Heihachi

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

123KID
Magnus is the last and strongest of Kain's lieutenants in Blood Omen 2
despite teh fact he's an LoK vampire and submersion in water = death for all LOK vampires he survives it about 3 times
he also has the power to incinerate people with his mind alone
plus he can charge through stone pillars and doors with no damage

Burning thought
i dont know who the other guy is but ill just say Magnus so that perhaps someone will tell me about the other guy in an effort to defeat Magnus

Magnus is pretty badass tho, takes little damage from water in the end, i mean 3 immersions and his body is not destroyed or dissolved, he leaps out several times and with a thought people explode with fire, which in BO 2 could kill/defeat anything almost in 1 shot, including kain himself and Hylden and could explode large pillars and stone statues, only thing that could survive it were Sarafan lord if i remember correctly

but yeh he is endurable, seemingly feeless because hes complete nutcase until kain beats him, hes a madmen and so would not stop attacking and destroying

Kazenji
Originally posted by Burning thought
i dont know who the other guy is but ill just say Magnus

Tekken ?!?!

Terryc250
You dont know who Heihachi is? ..Tekken is quite a famous game. Heihachi has insane durablity, and very skilled martial art wise and hes a powerhouse

Burning thought
i dont know, is this guy the old man? who Jinn takes up and becomes Devil jinn or sumfin? i dunno

ime not a player of fighter games like SF, Tekken, DOA etc etc

being a powerhouse is one thing, but nothing can reall escape immolate, the thing can also take huge punishmnet, usually the only thing that can stop a Nosgoth Vampire/kill is water, impalement and perhaps a very slight weakness in sunlight only they dont die so its not really a reason

does this guy have any impaling weapons, magnus is no ordinairy vampire however, with a thought he can make the bodies of his enmeies explode, and is a powerhouse himself, crushing through pillers, walls, almost anything, even metal to get to his foes, sort of like a mix between a weak juggernaut from Marvel and (insert magic character with fire here) only he can make almost anything explode with his immolate, including asi said thick rock pillars, i think maybe even stone

can someone post what this guy can do to Magnus?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.