Best Characters at Infiltration

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

StylishSmurph
Rank the following characters according to their stealth, ability to infiltrate, and get through state-of-the-art-defense buildings as undetected as possible, etc.

-Wolverine
-Deathstroke
-Domino
-Mystique
-Nick Fury
-Punisher
-Elektra
-Deadpool
-Multiple Man
-Nightcrawler

Battlehammer
Don't know enough about DS stealth abilties, but aside from him I put Wolverine at the top fallow by elektra

endrict
Aren't the Uncanny X-Men invisible to computers? a gift from Roman.

-Wolverine
-Elektra
-Nightcrawler
-Deadpool
-Punisher
-Nick Fury
-Domino
-Mystique
-Deathstroke
-Multiple Man

Battlehammer
Originally posted by endrict
Aren't the Uncanny X-Men invisible to computers? a gift from Roman.

-Wolverine
-Elektra
-Mystique
-Nightcrawler
-Deadpool
-Punisher
-Domino
-Deathstroke
-Nick Fury
-Multiple Man
I agree with the list

smile

StylishSmurph
Mystique's easily the highest on that list...

She can phase, go invisible (well, extremely good camouflage), grow weapons from her limbs, and pose as any proper personnel.

Domino should be near the top. With her abilities, she can crack any lock or computer-coded device, and possesses more stealth gear than most on that list. Plus, she'll know where to go more likely than not, and could possibly cause security equipment to malfunction.

Nightcrawler can teleport...

I wouldn't put Wolverine at the top.

Battlehammer
I was going by stealth. Logan is pritty much impossiable to hear or detect when he wishes not to be seen.

Battlehammer
teleporting is not enough. usefull yes, but then again it smells a lot it easy to descern.

StylishSmurph
I haven't seen any better (IMO) stealth feats from Logan than I have from Elektra, who, IMO, is the stealthiest on the list.

Battlehammer
Originally posted by StylishSmurph

She can phase, go invisible (well, extremely good camouflage), grow weapons from her limbs, and pose as any proper personnel.
forgott about that. I stopped reading her after all those up grades

Battlehammer
I haven't seen any better (IMO) stealth feats from Logan than I have from Elektra, who, IMO, is the stealthiest on the list.

what has she done stealther then Logan?

He done quite a lot of good feats. Like sneaking up on sabertooth, feral, daredevil as well as others.

StylishSmurph
Originally posted by Battlehammer
what has she done stealther then Logan? I believe I asked that question first...

Battlehammer
I believe I asked that question first...
I editted my post.

also you dident ask a question you made a statement

StylishSmurph
He done quite a lot of good feats. Like sneaking up on sabertooth, feral, daredevil as well as others. srug

That's true, so you could be right, though I'm fairly certain she's dome similar with Daredevil.

Mainly I think she tends more often (key words, there) to maintain her stealth, even in broad daylight, killing like a ghost, where I find Logan more often sneaks up until they don't know he's there, but then it becomes screams of blood and fury.

grey fox
I really don't see how Logan is stealthY, he infiltrates a facility but ends up berserker killing everyone in it !

Also Sabes not smelling Wolvie is BS.

Battlehammer
srug

That's true, so you could be right, though I'm fairly certain she's dome similar with Daredevil.
prehaps however Logan tends to deal with individuals with inhuman senses regularly and is still able to sneak up on them

Mainly I think she tends more often (key words, there) to maintain her stealth, even in broad daylight, killing like a ghost, where I find Logan more often sneaks up until they don't know he's there, but then it becomes screams of blood and fury.

If he choses that not allways so. She also tends not to have to deal with as many threats as he. when logan does that he fighting 100 guys. elektra will be going after a single guy.

I mean Logans even snuck into the baxter biulding undetected. Hell shield had a huge man hunt for him and were not able to locate him. The only time they located him was when he wish to be locate or simply did not care. He broken into the white house undected as well.

Battlehammer
Originally posted by grey fox
I really don't see how Logan is stealthY, he infiltrates a facility but ends up berserker killing everyone in it !

Also Sabes not smelling Wolvie is BS.

Logan has not done what you have said in a long time

think what you want.

Inhuman
Logan couldn't sneak up on a deer haermm

Battlehammer
Originally posted by Inhuman
Logan couldn't sneak up on a deer haermm

...........have you read the issue? His trainy was the one who startled the deer. Hell Logan use to regularly sneak up on deer for fun as well as practice.

also do you know how hard it would be to sneak up a on a deer like that? Hell most of the individuals on the list could not do that.

Inhuman
...........have you read the issue? His trainy was the one who startled the deer. Hell Logan use to regularly sneak up on deer for fun as well as practice.

also do you know how hard it would be to sneak up a on a deer like that? Hell most of the individuals on the list could not do that.

I know. It was hilarious though smile

StylishSmurph
-Mystique
-Domino
-Wolverine
-Elektra
-Nightcrawler
-Deathstroke
-Punisher
-Deadpool
-Nick Fury
-Multiple Man

My opinion until further notice.

endrict

Domino should be near the top. With her abilities, she can crack any lock or computer-coded device, and possesses more stealth gear than most on that list. Plus, she'll know where to go more likely than not, and could possibly cause security equipment to malfunction.

Because any of the old Uncanny X-Men are invisible to computers thanks to Roma.

Cosmic Cube
Nick Fury is more stealthier than anyone on that list.

Alfheim
Cant be assed to evaluate that list but I think Shroud could possibly beat them all.

psycho gundam
shadowcat, vanisher, and manslaughter. three mutants that have different ways to get in better than....well logan did get into the baxter building during a crisis.

psycho gundam
nah vanisher can steal shit from the people on the list without them knowing.

StylishSmurph
Originally posted by Alfheim
Cant be assed to evaluate that list but I think Shroud could possibly beat them all. There are quite a few characters that would beat them all.

That's not the point of the thread.

DigiMark007
Agent Zero?

endrict
Who cares about about other characters not in this thread...only work with ones that are allowed.

llagrok
-Mystique
-Domino
-Elektra
-Nick Fury
-Wolverine
-Punisher
-Deadpool
-Deathstroke
-Nightcrawler
-Multiple Man

StylishSmurph
Originally posted by DigiMark007
Agent Zero? Damn... wish I had thought of that.

I might get the OP editted. erm

Trollman
Damn... wish I had thought of that.

I might get the OP editted. erm

Do you mean edited?

I can't read the posts here. The English is all so poor!

StylishSmurph
Originally posted by Trollman
Do you mean edited?

I can't read the posts here. The English is all so poor! Yeah, I did. Thanks. smile

And if an extra T throws you off from reading the whole post, I dare say it's not the spelling that needs improvement.

viper88
Um guys your forgetting about spider-man, he could stick to walls, and is fast, plus his spider scence will tell him were the traps are, he is very stealthy.

Beyond you
Yeah, I did. Thanks. smile

And if an extra T throws you off from reading the whole post, I dare say it's not the spelling that needs improvement.

Well, it is the spelling. Not just in your posts though. Most of you have terrible English language skills. erm

Beyond you
Originally posted by viper88
Um guys your forgetting about spider-man, he could stick to walls, and is fast, plus his spider scence will tell him were the traps are, he is very stealthy.

Spider "scence" laughing

Case closed!

StylishSmurph
Originally posted by viper88
Um guys your forgetting about spider-man, he could stick to walls, and is fast, plus his spider scence will tell him were the traps are, he is very stealthy. There are at least hundreds of characters who could be argued warrant a spot due to "sneakyness".

I chose carefully who I think belongs in here, if only because I would like HOW they could infiltrate.

Multiple Man, for instance, while possibly being the least "stealthy", could be by far the coolest.

With all his H2H and SHIELD training, KO'ing a simple guard or some such shouldn't be that hard.

Then replace that guard, with a dupe in the same uniform. Then rinse and repeat, spread out.

A SHIELD base was already run completely by Madrox dupes (iirc), so it's certainly possible. And very cool.

He can also bypass some doors by creating dupes on the other side, and other cool junk.

Laterz!

I'm on less

StylishSmurph
To prove what I was saying earlier about Domino.

http://i55.photobucket.com/albums/g126/SpunkySmurph/Marvel/Scans/Domino/domino_03_pg_19_shinter.jpg
http://i55.photobucket.com/albums/g126/SpunkySmurph/Marvel/Scans/Domino/domino_03_pg_20_shinter.jpg
http://i55.photobucket.com/albums/g126/SpunkySmurph/Marvel/Scans/Domino/domino_03_pg_21_shinter.jpg

Metalmanx

thumb up

Couldn't have said it better myself. But I would put the Punisher and Nick Fury in the top tier of this list, too. smile

SpiderGauntlet
Originally posted by Beyond you
Well, it is the spelling. Not just in your posts though. Most of you have terrible English language skills. erm

It's the internet.

kthnxbai

Mystique is the best, by the way.

Darth Martin
Batman snuck into LexCorp undetected and was listening in on the Justice League for about an hour until they knew he was there. Snuck up on Superman etc.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.