WWH+Sentry+Blackbolt vs Doomsday+Black Adam+Hal Jordan

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

iceman24567
All out war no bfr WW3 Black Adam fight takes place in the Sahara who takes the majority?

redhotrash
The DC team. Sentry is a bit of a punk, and Blackbolt I dont think has the durability.

WrathfulDwarf
Just what exactly is WWH and Sentry going to do here?

Cheer for Blackbolt?

endrict
Originally posted by WrathfulDwarf
Just what exactly is WWH and Sentry going to do here?

Cheer for Blackbolt?

Because apparently one is a sky-father and the other is Galactus level. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Galan007
Team 2 in a stomp.

Soljer
The version of Black Adam means very little when compared to how much the version of Doomsday matters.

That said, team two most probably wins. Jordan can take any of team one, and Black Adam isn't too far behind in that regard.

WrathfulDwarf
Originally posted by endrict
Because apparently one is a sky-father and the other is Galactus level. roll eyes (sarcastic)

omg

quanchi112
Team 2 wins.

Thorion
Blackbolt is the weak link..Team DC, 7/10.

Gecko4lif
Originally posted by Thorion
Blackbolt is the weak link..Team DC, 7/10.
eek!

laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing

Thorion just got demoted

Thorion
Originally posted by Gecko4lif
eek!

laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing

Thorion just got demoted

What the hell are you talking about? I've said in the past, that Blackbolt can take any Superman-level character. But he needs to scream. If he whispers they'll know they to take him down fast and he just can't deal with their speed (excluding Hulk).

Gecko4lif
What the hell are you talking about? I've said in the past, that Blackbolt can take any Superman-level character. But he needs to scream. If he whispers they'll know they to take him down fast and he just can't deal with their speed (excluding Hulk).
You said BB is the weak link

that is so far from the truth it is comical

Thorion
You said BB is the weak link

that is so far from the truth it is comical

And yet you haven't said a single thing to try to convince me that he isn't..

Gecko4lif
And yet you haven't said a single thing to try to convince me that he isn't..
Your nobody I dont have to convince you of anything

you just need to do some research on BB

Thorion
Your nobody I dont have to convince you of anything

you just need to do some research on BB

No I don't. By the way, ad hominem arguments don't speak very much of you. It's interesting to see how you haven't even given your opinion on this matchup yet.

Thorion
Says you're still online. Got nothing, eh?

Gecko4lif
Says you're still online. Got nothing, eh?
Im always "online" I never shut my browser

And I dont need to give my opinion

It i already known what I think.

Thorion
Im always "online" I never shut my browser

And I dont need to give my opinion

It i already known what I think.

Fascinating. I'll just assume that you've accepted that Blackbolt is not on the others level since you haven't given a single reason to show that he's equal.

Gecko4lif
Fascinating. I'll just assume that you've accepted that Blackbolt is not on the others level since you haven't given a single reason to show that he's equal.

Quite the contratary

BB is the most powerful person on his team

He just lacks the speed to compete with anybody on team 2

Thorion
Quite the contratary

BB is the most powerful person on his team

He just lacks the speed to compete with anybody on team 2

You said it. Ignoring the fact that the majority of people here have taken far more powerful attacks then Blackbolts' scream, he does lack the speed to compete with them. If he starts with a scream they will all be severely hurt, but the chances are that he won't. I'm not saying it's a beatdown or anything, hence the 3/10, but I just think that the other team can take a majority.

llagrok
The majority?

I count Hal and ..... Hal.

Badabing
This thread is borderline spite imo.

Gecko4lif
You said it. Ignoring the fact that the majority of people here have taken far more powerful attacks then Blackbolts' scream, he does lack the speed to compete with them. If he starts with a scream they will all be severely hurt, but the chances are that he won't. I'm not saying it's a beatdown or anything, hence the 3/10, but I just think that the other team can take a majority.
Black adam hasnt
Sentry hasnt
WWH hasnt

I dont see a majority here

Thorion
Black adam hasnt
Sentry hasnt
WWH hasnt

I dont see a majority here

Sorry. Meant the majority of the other team. Be honest, though. How often does BB start out with a full out scream? He'll probably whisper..they'll use their speed which he probably won't be able to deal with and they'll take him out. I guess we'll have to agree to disagree, eh..

Gecko4lif
Sorry. Meant the majority of the other team. Be honest, though. How often does BB start out with a full out scream? He'll probably whisper..they'll use their speed which he probably won't be able to deal with and they'll take him out. I guess we'll have to agree to disagree, eh..
This a forum fight

Everybody fights to the best of thier abilites

I already know team 1 loses

It is a pretty spiteful thread

llagrok
It depends on what version of Doomsday.

DOS Doomsday probably wouldn't do too well.

Bouboumaster
Team 2, after a long match.

Batman-Prime
WWH would beat or stalemate Death of Superman DD. The DD from Gog wars would kill him easy.

Sentry, ignoring his low showing in WWH, should stalemate BA, the Sentry from WWH would be dead meat.

BB vs Hal, Blackbolt is powerful, powerful enough to destroy an Planet with his scream I guess, but an GL ring can hold even bigger explosions so i would give this one to Hal..

team two then wink

Soljer
Originally posted by Batman-Prime
WWH would beat or stalemate Death of Superman DD. The DD from Gog wars would kill him easy.

Sentry, ignoring his low showing in WWH, should stalemate BA, the Sentry from WWH would be dead meat.

BB vs Hal, Blackbolt is powerful, powerful enough to destroy an Planet with his scream I guess, but an GL ring can hold even bigger explosions so i would give this one to Hal..

team two then wink

I'd agree with your take on the match minus the Sentry. His feats really haven't depicted him on the same level as Black Adam.

Strength? Helicarrier? Durability? Ms. Marvel? erm.

Batman-Prime
Originally posted by Soljer
I'd agree with your take on the match minus the Sentry. His feats really haven't depicted him on the same level as Black Adam.

Strength? Helicarrier? Durability? Ms. Marvel? erm.

I know you're right but before WWH he was hyped that much, billions of exploding suns etc, stalemating Galactus (who was then on an diet) or kicking Terraxs Axx, that I though it would be only fair to give him some respect.

Soljer
Originally posted by Batman-Prime
I know you're right but before WWH he was hyped that much, billions of exploding suns etc, stalemating Galactus (who was then on an diet) or kicking Terraxs Axx, that I though it would be only fair to give him some respect.

He deserves his due, but Sentry doesn't have the power of a million exploding suns any more than Iron Fist is immortal or Iron Man is invincible. As far as stalemating Galactus goes - it's an immeasurable feat which could have been as meaningful as Thing 'stalemating' Galactus.

Lastly, punking Terrax isn't that big of a deal. The way in which he did it was quite impressive though - definitely one of Sentry's best feats to date. I just don't think that Terrax alone means much against Black Adam - who was taking on dozens of 'Terrax's simultaneously.

Thorion
I thought that Spidey said that in the heat of the moment. Probably to reassure the others. It doesn't hold much weight anyways.

scuzz
BA is a strange one for me as im never entirely sure what his pwr lvls are so im not sure about him

WWH takes Doomsday
if BB can get anywere near hal and scream all out then its over for him but if he is smart and keeps his distance then hal could prob win

Sentry vs BA, i dont have a clue who would win

TricksterPriest
If he really had to, Hal could probably solo team 1.

Erik-Lensherr
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
If he really had to, Hal could probably solo team 1.

thumb up

horrorwolf
On Paper, Team 1.

By Feats, Team 2.

Soljer
Originally posted by horrorwolf
On Paper, Team 1.

By Feats, Team 2.

laughing

On paper, team two.

By powerset, team two.

By character depiction, team two.

By anyone with an iota of logic, team two.

By Devil Hulk or Fearofblood, the Hulk solos all five.

Estacado
Hal could handle team 1.
Doomsday could handle team 1.(Not DOS or Rex)
Adam has pwned the JSA more than once and did some other crazy stuff so I would give him a solid majority over team 1.

Soljer
Originally posted by Estacado
Hal could handle team 1.
Doomsday could handle team 1.(Not DOS or Rex)
Adam has pwned the JSA more than once and did some other crazy stuff so I would give him a solid majority over team 1.

I could see Hal or one of the high-powered Doomsdays handling team one.

As much as I like Black Adam, and while I think he could take any of team one solo, I dunno how he'd do against all three at once.

Estacado
Originally posted by Soljer
I could see Hal or one of the high-powered Doomsdays handling team one.

As much as I like Black Adam, and while I think he could take any of team one solo, I dunno how he'd do against all three at once.
If he would play it smart he could win.....Imo

StylishSmurph
Sorry. Meant the majority of the other team. Be honest, though. How often does BB start out with a full out scream? He'll probably whisper..they'll use their speed which he probably won't be able to deal with and they'll take him out. I guess we'll have to agree to disagree, eh.. If he has the time to scream, he has the time to shield himself. That alone could slow down his opponents enough for him to keep whispering at them.

Or he could try to hold them in an electron shield. He's done to to Hulk before. Even if it only stalls them momentarily, that should be enough time for any of team 1 to hit them again.

Hal Jordan tips the scales here much more than neccessary.

And, if anyone, Hulk is the weak link here thanks to lack of versatality. erm

FearOfBlood
This is a dc biased board, but i say first team 8-9/10 (no contest)

FearOfBlood
It's really amusing to see some dc guys supporting each other in lies just because no one esle support them in any other board of the net...
eh-eh-eh

skyfather
doomsday>wwh
blackadam>sentry
hal jordan>blackbolt

dc ftw

Gecko4lif
Originally posted by FearOfBlood
This is a dc biased board, but i say first team 8-9/10 (no contest)
why didnt you accpet my battledome challenge then?

People are saying (rightly so) that your ***** made

skyfather

he has the fearofgecko,and hes an idiot and coward who doesn't understand logic,reason or even basic knowledge of ANY characters.

llagrok
Originally posted by FearOfGecko
It's really amusing to see some dc guys supporting each other in lies just because no one esle support them in any other board of the net...
eh-eh-eh

Fixed 313

Larceny
Team two easily.

Mr. Slippyfist
Jordan, and BA?

Jesus...

iceman24567
Originally posted by FearOfBlood
This is a dc biased board, but i say first team 8-9/10 (no contest) Are you brain dead? 10/10 is no contest not 8-9/10 anyways my bet is on team two they have strength and speed on team 1.

LittleMac
How to change your IP address. It might not work for everyone.

strengthkills

Gecko Shutup,even a hulk expert couldnt convince you Hulk pulls out a win on this board because of your insane bias.

Grow up.

Stalemate.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.