Cable vs Wonder Woman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

scuzz
fight takes place in the nevada desert

no special weapons

who wins

SupremeMan
Originally posted by scuzz
fight takes place in the nevada desert

no special weapons

who wins

This is a tough one. Cable is an incredibly powerful telepath but WW is just about immune to telepathy at least since the Max Lord storyline. His telekinetic feats are very impressive by Marvel standards but, to my knowledge, no more impressive than her strength feats. Plus she's got the speed blitz going for her. Wonder Woman wins this unless someone shows me a TK feat that is beyond what I read up on (which was holding up a space station).

Thorion
Originally posted by SupremeMan
This is a tough one. Cable is an incredibly powerful telepath but WW is just about immune to telepathy at least since the Max Lord storyline. His telekinetic feats are very impressive by Marvel standards but, to my knowledge, no more impressive than her strength feats. Plus she's got the speed blitz going for her. Wonder Woman wins this unless someone shows me a TK feat that is beyond what I read up on (which was holding up a space station).

Co-Signed.

horrorwolf
Wonderwoman versus Cable? She's out of his league both in durablity, endurance, fighting and strength wise.....and I'm pretty sure Cable's Telekinetic Abilities would be of little effect.

WW ftw.

Cable's cooler though.

Trollman
Why worry?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.