Thanos and Apokolips vs New Genesis

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

quanchi112
Insert Thanos into Darkseid's leadership role. Can Thanos defeat Izaya and his New Genesis army?

TricksterPriest
Hard to say. He's more likely to be taken out by his own forces in a protracted battle. Even with DS's fear, rep and totalitarian system, he still has to deal with the occasional rebellion or coup de tat.

Assuming they actually followed his orders, don't know. It's not that easy to take out New Genesis.

quanchi112
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
Hard to say. He's more likely to be taken out by his own forces in a protracted battle. Even with DS's fear, rep and totalitarian system, he still has to deal with the occasional rebellion or coup de tat.

Assuming they actually followed his orders, don't know. It's not that easy to take out New Genesis. Well when Thanos has given orders before people have listened. These Apokoliptian dogs will listen to him. Do you think he would succeed as he is more successful with prep than Darkseid is.

SpiderGauntlet
Would they fear Thanos? Cause DS just OB's resistance

But Thanos as we have seen is a master at prep.

TricksterPriest
Originally posted by quanchi112
Well when Thanos has given orders before people have listened. These Apokoliptian dogs will listen to him. Do you think he would succeed as he is more successful with prep than Darkseid is.

*sigh* You have no idea how hard it is to hold on to Apokolips. And you also have no idea how much behind the scenes work DS and his guys do to keep the place running.

DS has been backstabbed a few times, but his power runs the planet. Last I checked, Thanos doesn't have that much power to spare.

quanchi112
*sigh* You have no idea how hard it is to hold on to Apokolips. And you also have no idea how much behind the scenes work DS and his guys do to keep the place running.

DS has been backstabbed a few times, but his power runs the planet. Last I checked, Thanos doesn't have that much power to spare. Well keep in mind that the planet is still functioning. Thanos came up with fleets of ships and what not as a diversion. While Darkseid would allow backstab after backstab from the same people Thanos would not. He would kill those who would betray him. He has a superior mind to Darkseid's. With his prep could he do what Darkseid failed to do.

TricksterPriest
Well keep in mind that the planet is still functioning. Thanos came up with fleets of ships and what not as a diversion. While Darkseid would allow backstab after backstab from the same people Thanos would not. He would kill those who would betray him. He has a superior mind to Darkseid's. With his prep could he do what Darkseid failed to do.

Wait, kill everyone who betrays him? laughing out loud He'll have lost over half his forces if he did that.

quanchi112
Wait, kill everyone who betrays him? laughing out loud He'll have lost over half his forces if he did that. Name me all the characters who have betrayed Darkseid.

quanchi112
Ok since you arent going to answer my question Ill explain something to you. Darkseid obviously couldnt accomplish this task. To Thanos it would be over rather shortly. The real test after he conquered New Genesis would be to conquer the entire dcu. Thanos is way to clever to fail at such a simple task to him like just New Genesis.

Inhuman
Ok since you arent going to answer my question Ill explain something to you. Darkseid obviously couldnt accomplish this task. To Thanos it would be over rather shortly. The real test after he conquered New Genesis would be to conquer the entire dcu. Thanos is way to clever to fail at such a simple task to him like just New Genesis.

But Thanos would have to face: Superman, Batman & the gang after conquering DC sad

quanchi112
Originally posted by Inhuman
But Thanos would have to face: Superman, Batman & the gang after conquering DC sad Yes and he would laugh as this is the best they can come up with. Just an alien and some detective on earth.

psycho gundam
Yes and he would laugh as this is the best they can come up with. Just an alien and some detective on earth.
i wish it was that simple

quanchi112
Originally posted by psycho gundam
i wish it was that simple Well I kid,but seriously he would definitely be able to handle these two.

TricksterPriest
Name me all the characters who have betrayed Darkseid.

This statement alone, proves you do not read DC or the New Gods. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Get a list of New Gods on Apokolips. Most of the people on that list have betrayed DS or been involved in schemes against him. That's a LONG list.

quanchi112
This statement alone, proves you do not read DC or the New Gods. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Get a list of New Gods on Apokolips. Most of the people on that list have betrayed DS or been involved in schemes against him. That's a LONG list. I havent read all of the new gods runs yet I do have them on disk. I know Desaad has,Kalibak for sure. Who else? Name me a few characters at least.

TricksterPriest
I havent read all of the new gods runs yet I do have them on disk. I know Desaad has,Kalibak for sure. Who else? Name me a few characters at least.

You haven't read shit. Or you read it selectively to look for low feats. dopedfu

quanchi112
You haven't read shit. Or you read it selectively to look for low feats. dopedfu I knew you couldnt name shit. Like usual you back down just like in your battlezones. laughing

When someone asks trickster to back a claim you see tumbleweeds.

TricksterPriest
Granny Goodness, all of the female furies, Kanto, Desaad, Kalibak, Grayven, Justeen, Tigra, Mantis, Yuga Khan, Heggra, Mortalla, and most of his elites.

Now go to hell. dopedfu

quanchi112
Granny Goodness, all of the female furies, Kanto, Desaad, Kalibak, Grayven, Justeen, Tigra, Mantis, Yuga Khan, Heggra, Mortalla, and most of his elites.

Now go to hell. dopedfu Why did you name Yuga Khan. What the hell does this have to do with my thread. Since when has Darkseid had access to him and his aid. Figures I bet you couldnt give me instances or issue numbers could you. laughing

TricksterPriest
Why did you name Yuga Khan. What the hell does this have to do with my thread. Since when has Darkseid had access to him and his aid. Figures I bet you couldnt give me instances or issue numbers could you. laughing

I named him because they backstabbed each other. DS betrayed Yuga, and Yuga backstabbed him back.

You want issue numbers, go ask Juntai or someone else more willing to dig them up and put up with your shit. roll eyes (sarcastic) And you ignored my point as per usual.

quanchi112
I named him because they backstabbed each other. DS betrayed Yuga, and Yuga backstabbed him back.

You want issue numbers, go ask Juntai or someone else more willing to dig them up and put up with your shit. roll eyes (sarcastic) And you ignored my point as per usual. Well the point is they still fall in rank. Sure they backstab him but Darkseid still has the power over them at the end of the day. As would Thanos. Darkseid hasnt failed to conquer New Genesis because of betrayal its because he just simply cant do it.

quanchi112
Trickster do you think Thanos could accomplish this? If so why and if not why?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.